All-Star Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sirius77
This is Thanos before Drax killed him, pis, and cis are off.

Both are bloodlusted, and this takes place in space. Neither Marvel, or DC space.

No tech. No ring out.
Who wins this?

Galan007
All it would take is one punch.

masterbruce
i'd say supes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
All it would take is one punch. No. Thanos is far too durable from one punch. Even from All Star. All star is 3 times stronger than Normal superman right? Well thanos is at least that. And he can amp. Or Thanos mind rapes him and cages him in Inertron. thanos wins 7/10.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All star is 3 times stronger than Normal superman right? Well thanos is at least that.

all-star is more than 3 times stronger...the machine limit was only 3 times supermans strength

Galan007
No. Thanos is far too durable from one punch. Even from All Star. All star is 3 times stronger than Normal superman right? Well thanos is at least that. And he can amp. Or Thanos mind rapes him and cages him in Inertron. thanos wins 7/10. I never said who the punch came from. 313

And just out of curiosity.... When has Thanos resisted a 200 Quintillion ton + punch?

Soljer

Agreed, but from which combatant? shifty.

vlaaad12345
They said it atleasted tripled and he was doing that preety easilyhttp://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allstarbenchks5.jpg
Idk with all supes powers super charged he could have a very good chance at winning this and striking strength by far>>>lifting strength,an allout bloodlusted allstar supes could **** thanos up preety good imo,that heat vision from him has got to be a *****.

masterbruce
I never said who the punch came from. 313

And just out of curiosity.... When has Thanos resisted a 200 Quintillion ton + punch?

if we're assuming regular Superman is similar in strength to Silver Surfer or Hulk, then Thanos has taken that type of punch before

Avlon
I never said who the punch came from. 313

Probably never. Heralds are usually between CL 75-100 unless specified as enhanced. Even then...they have never been shown anywhere near that strength level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
They said it atleasted tripled and he was doing that preety easilyhttp://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allstarbenchks5.jpg
Idk with all supes powers super charged he could have a very good chance at winning this and striking strength by far>>>lifting strength,an allout bloodlusted allstar supes could **** thanos up preety good imo,that heat vision from him has got to be a *****.

All Star still isn't as powerful as Odin holding back. ALL star could go all out, and Odin holding back could still creme him. Thanos' durability and power source was surprising even to Odin. No way ALl star is getting more than a few wins against Thanos. Mind rape for the win. Or Thanos Sucks all the extra energy out of him. Or turns his atoms into free floating electrons and he drifts apart.

Priest
And?
Thanos took numerous Mjinor attacks from Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem.
Thor at normal power levels is able to bust up planets with the Mjinor when not holding back .

Now think of the power of Thor with 10x strength, backed up with the power gem. And still he couldn't KO Thanos, shoot Thanos was laughing at his attacks.
AS Superman is not one shotting Thanos imo.
Thanos matter manipulates for the win.

Sirius77
True, and his speed is incredible.

Sirius77
I was responding to vlaad.

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Probably never. Heralds are usually between CL 75-100 unless specified as enhanced. Even then...they have never been shown anywhere near that strength level. This is what I was thinking as well.

Avlon
Originally posted by Sirius77
True, and his speed is incredible.

True. Thanos speed is not even up to Spider-man level.

masterbruce
assuming Thor has strength similar to Superman, then Thor is capable of 60-70 quintillion tons and Thanos beat him easily

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
And?
Thanos took numerous Mjinor attacks from Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem.
Thor at normal power levels is able to bust up planets with the Mjinor when not holding back .

Now think of the power of Thor with 10x strength, backed up with the power gem. And still he couldn't KO Thanos, shoot Thanos was laughing at his attacks.
AS Superman is not one shotting Thanos imo.
Thanos matter manipulates for the win. Y'all are acting like I said who that punch would come from... Fanboys are being exposed for what they truly are now. 313

But just curious how Thanos would do against hundreds of 200 quintillion ton + punches in less than a second?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Y'all are acting like I said who that punch would come from...

Fanboys are being exposed for what they truly are now. 313

Whom is that Directed towards. sad I'm certainly no Thanos fan boy.

Soljer
Thor is not in the 75-100 ton class range.

Thor, Warrior Mad, with the Power Gem, is, at the VERY least, comparable in strength to All Star Superman.

I get the Thanos backlash, but...are you serious?!

Priest
This is what I was thinking as well.
He dosent only fight heralds of Galactus.
He did fight Hercules, thing, Thor, and Drax at the same time, and still was able to hand their asses to them.
Thor/Hercules/ and Drax are high class 100's.

Avlon
Y'all are acting like I said who that punch would come from...

Fanboys are being exposed for what they truly are now. 313

But how would Thanos do against hundreds of 200 quintillion ton + punches in less than a second?

laughing 1st thing I noticed was that you never named WHO the punch came from...

Sirius77
Originally posted by masterbruce
assuming Thor has strength similar to Superman, then Thor is capable of 60-70 quintillion tons and Thanos beat him easily

When has Thor lifted 70 Quintillion Tons?

masterbruce
Probably never. Heralds are usually between CL 75-100 unless specified as enhanced. Even then...they have never been shown anywhere near that strength level.

All Star Superman > 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

Superman = 65,000,000,000,000,000,00 tons

if you really think heralds are under 100 tons strength, you're basically saying Superman is more than 100,000,000,000,000 times stronger...which is impossible

Soljer
laughing 1st thing I noticed was that you never named WHO the punch came from...

Same here, hence the very first post.

masterbruce
When has Thor lifted 70 Quintillion Tons?

so you think Superman is a trillion times stronger than Thor? which would be the case if superman lifts over 60 quintillion tons and Thor lifts around 1000 tons

Priest
Y'all are acting like I said who that punch would come from... Fanboys are being exposed for what they truly are now. 313

comming from u Galan , i knew who u where talking about stick out tongue
*coughASSupermanfanboycough.*

But just curious how Thanos would do against hundreds of 200 quintillion ton + punches in less than a second?
the same thing he did with the fallen one, suspend him in the air.

Fallen one has FTL speeds, it shouldn't be to hard.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

Thor, Warrior Mad, with the Power Gem, is, at the VERY least, comparable in strength to All Star Superman.

agreed.

this puts Thor in the quintillion ton level.

Avlon
All Star Superman > 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

Superman = 65,000,000,000,000,000,00 tons

if you really think heralds are under 100 tons strength, you're basically saying Superman is more than 100,000,000,000,000 times stronger...which is impossible

It's on Marvel...and it's no more impossible than say... Captain America surviving a slap from Thanos..or Caps punch hurting the Hulk...both which have happened.

Galan007
laughing 1st thing I noticed was that you never named WHO the punch came from... Originally posted by Soljer
Same here, hence the very first post. evillaugh

masterbruce
It's on Marvel...and it's no more impossible than say... Captain America surviving a slap from Thanos..or Caps punch hurting the Hulk...both which have happened.

so you honestly believe that Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor?

wow

Sirius77
so you think Superman is a trillion times stronger than Thor? which would be the case if superman lifts over 60 quintillion tons and Thor lifts around 1000 tons

Well how much has Thor lifted then?

Soljer

His best feat remains either the Midgard Serpent or the World Engine. Both being 'planetary' level feats.

Avlon

I'm not sure if this was directed at me...but it was meant for the Heralds.

Warrior enhanced Thor and even standard Thor are physically stronger than the standard herald, just like the Hulk is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so you honestly believe that Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor?

wow

dan Jurgens said that Superman was Millions of times more powerful than Thor.

masterbruce

he's lifted a serpent that was the size of earth...so well beyond quintillion tons

also, do people really think that Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor?

Priest
It's on Marvel...and it's no more impossible than say... Captain America surviving a slap from Thanos
ur talking about the IG arc right?
if so we seen the last of capt until Warlock resurrected everyone that Thanos killed.
..or Caps punch hurting the Hulk...both which have happened.
well capt does have a incredible jobber aura like ur man supes, when he beats up on DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
His best feat remains either the Midgard Serpent or the World Engine. Both being 'planetary' level feats.

The midgard Serpent is ambiguous. There is no way it could have weighed as much as the Earth. That would have collapsed the earth ontop of itself and knocked it out of obit. Now one could theorize on the Snakes actual grip. But for that, we need to know what type of snake it looked like so I can find the pounds per square inch ratio and then do some math. don't know about the world engine thing.

Avlon
ur talking about the IG arc right?
if so we seen the last of capt until Warlock resurrected everyone that Thanos killed.

Yup...but his head didn't like...fly off or anything...and I don't remember it being stated that Cap died from the cosmic slap.

well capt does have a incredible jobber aura like ur man supes, when beats up on DS.

This comment sounds like bitter flame-bait. I'll leave it alone.
smile

Sirius77
he's lifted a serpent that was the size of earth...so well beyond quintillion tons

also, do people really think that Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor?

It's highly possible. Given the feats.

Priest
The midgard Serpent is ambiguous. There is no way it could have weighed as much as the Earth. That would have collapsed the earth ontop of itself and knocked it out of obit. Now one could theorize on the Snakes actual grip. But for that, we need to know what type of snake it looked like so I can find the pounds per square inch ratio and then do some math. don't know about the world engine thing.
Ok lets not count the size of the serpent, even tho is is much bigger than a continent.
How much strength would u think would be needed to break a hold of something that can crush a planet?

masterbruce
It's highly possible. Given the feats.

its also highly ridiculous

if you think Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor, than Wonder Woman would also be over a trillion times stronger than Thor

meaning both of them could beat Thor with their little pinkies

Soljer

The midgard serpent falls under the realm of 'magic.'

It need not adhere to the standard laws of physics - and it's 'biographically' stated to weigh as much as earth. erm.

Avlon
Ok lets not count the size of the serpent, even tho is is much bigger than a continent.
How much strength would u think would be needed to break a hold of something that can crush a planet?

Forget that..

I just want to know what kind of wood and string that fishing pole was made out of...

Hmm....

Soljer
Forget that..

I just want to know what kind of wood and string that fishing pole was made out of...

Hmm....

A wizard did it.

Sirius77

How much force do you think it would take to push
a planet with engines capable of propelling the planet
at light speeds through space and pushing it in the
opposite direction?

That's what superman did after a day in the sun.

All-Star Superman has that strength and more.

Priest
Forget that..

Hmm....
obviously it was magical, because is diden't snap.
BUT unless it was stated that it amped thor strength there isen't much to argue about.

Avlon
A wizard did it.

That wizard could make a lot of cash designing materials for laptops then.

Damn scratches!

batdude123
dan Jurgens said that Superman was Millions of times more powerful than Thor.

And he's written both characters. shockyes

Sirius77
its also highly ridiculous

if you think Superman is over a trillion times stronger than Thor, than Wonder Woman would also be over a trillion times stronger than Thor

meaning both of them could beat Thor with their little pinkies

Alot of Superman's feats are ridiculous.

All-Star's are over three times that.

Galan007
opposite direction?

All-Star Superman has that strength and more. *Thinks of the instance where A/S hit the 'Bizarro Planet' so hard it moved from his dimension, back to the Underverse.* smile

batdude123
Edit.

Sirius77
Originally posted by batdude123

Hmmm... makes you think.

Avlon
obviously it was magical, because is diden't snap.
BUT unless it was stated that it amped thor strength there isen't much to argue about.

If I remember correctly...later on the midgard serpent was disguised by loki as a cat....and Thor couldn't even budge one of it's paws...

Avlon
*Thinks of the instance where A/S hit the 'Bizarro Planet' so hard it moved from his dimension, back to the Underverse.* smile

Damn! You beat me to it. stick out tongue

Priest
opposite direction?

and what is that gonna do to Thanos?
Seriously go read up on some of his durablity feats, he's taken shot from Galactus level beings and still survived.
unless u think that AS has more power behind his punches than Galactus then this argument is senseless.

masterbruce

if superman's millions times more powerful than Thor, that would mean Superman could easily kick Galactus' butt

considering Galactus is only a few times more powerful than Odin, who's only a coupla times more powerful than Thor

Juntai
opposite direction?

All-Star Superman has that strength and more. He didn't spend a day in the sun. Just a moment.

batdude123
If I remember correctly...later on the midgard serpent was disguised by loki as a cat....and Thor couldn't even budge one of it's paws...

That's the beauty of "law of averages."

Juntai
if superman's millions times more powerful than Thor, that would mean Superman could easily kick Galactus' butt

considering Galactus is only a few times more powerful than Odin, who's only a coupla times more powerful than Thor Superman in comics >>>>> Superman on the forum. In comics, Superman would beat Thor, Galactus, and Odin, in a solo effort, and only get a bloody lip. Of course I'm exagerating, but not by much, really.

masterbruce
Seriously go read up on some of his durablity feats, he's taken shot from Galactus level beings and still survived.
unless u think that AS has more power behind his punches than Galactus then this argument is senseless.

well, if Superman is millions times more powerful than Thor, he's EASILY MUCH MORE powerful than Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123

He's also been f*cked up by a black hole before as well.

Sirius77

Thor stalemated Galactus, are you trying to say that
Thanos can't beat Thor?

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman in comics >>>>> Superman on the forum. In comics, Superman would beat Thor, Galactus, and Odin, in a solo effort, and only get a bloody lip.

laughing out loud

masterbruce
Superman in comics >>>>> Superman on the forum. In comics, Superman would beat Thor, Galactus, and Odin, in a solo effort, and only get a bloody lip.

yet in the crossovers comics, he was shown to be Thor's equivalent.

Priest
Thor stalemated Galactus, are you trying to say that
Thanos can't beat Thor?
Nice try it was a weakened Galactus, and the Galactus that blasted Thanos was a "well nourished" Galactus. smile

batdude123

This:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

Doesn't show them as equivalents.

Galan007
and the Galactus that blasted Thanos was a "well nourished" Galactus. smile You aren't talking about their battle in the "Thanos mini", are you?

Priest
He's also been f*cked up by a black hole before as well.
and surfer faught in a black hole without no ill affects. (low showing for Thanos)
We know that Thanos durability>>>Surfers smile

Sirius77

Because he didn't have an Avengers Equivalent imo.

Thats why they gave Thor a good showing. Like SBP vs Conner.

It shouldn't happen, but it did. Like a failed jobb.

Priest
You aren't talking about their battle in the "Thanos mini", are you?
yes. Cosmic powers i think.

Juntai
and surfer faught in a black hole without no ill affects. (low showing for Thanos)
We know that Thanos durability>>>Surfers smile It's a testament to Surfer's versatility and ability over Thanos, not raw power or durability.

Sirius77
You aren't talking about their battle in the "Thanos mini", are you?

I think he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
(low showing for Thanos) One could easily say the same thing in Odin's defense, when he and Thanos fought. 131

darthgoober
opposite direction?

That's not really a strength feat, it's a flight feat. Supes himself has said that when he's lifting something while flying there's a lot more than strength at work...

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4862/advsupes43617yl7.th.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5795/advsupes43618cr4.th.jpg

Avlon
We know that Thanos durability>>>Surfers smile

If I remember correctly, in the battle with red shift..they weren't experiencing the effect of the black hole.

ie: It wasn't natural durability.

Priest
It's a testament to Surfer's versatility and ability over Thanos, not raw power or durability.
How bout when Surfer was one shotted by Odin, and thanos took the same shots like nothing.
is that also a testament of surfers versatility?

Evil_Ash
Superman in comics >>>>> Superman on the forum. In comics, Superman would beat Thor, Galactus, and Odin, in a solo effort, and only get a bloody lip. Of course I'm exagerating, but not by much, really.

The scary part about that...

Is the fact that it's true!

Superman would just blitz the shit out of Thor, Galactus, and Odin at the same time.

duryes

Galan007
yes. Cosmic powers i think. So the same comic where Thanos had to use tech to survive a blast from Galactus (weakened)? confused

batdude123
One could easily say the same thing in Odin's defense, when he and Thanos fought. 131

Especially since Odin grabbed Gungnir to end the fight quickly to no avail. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
One could easily say the same thing in Odin's defense, when he and Thanos fought. 131
True, but in the fight Odin was not going all out like he done in other Battles. He wanted thanos to give up, he wasent trying to kill him

also in the fight the same blast that Koed surfer had no affect on Thanos.

Avlon
How bout when Surfer was one shotted by Odin, and thanos took the same shots like nothing.

Thanos has better resistance to magic than Surfer, who has almost none.

Sirius77

What about when Thanos got attacked by squirrel girl?

batdude123
Especially since Odin grabbed Gungnir to end the fight quickly to no avail. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bottom of page:

Priest
So the same comic where Thanos had to use tech to survive a blast from Galactus (weakened)? confused
Ok my badd, just read the opening post.embarrasment
Nice handicap on Thanos Sirrus.

darthgoober
If I remember correctly, in the battle with red shift..they weren't experiencing the effect of the black hole.

ie: It wasn't natural durability.
That wasn't the only time Surfer's been in a black hole though. He also entered one to retrieve some of the Elders of the Universe from the realm of Magic, and he's used them numerous times to traverse the universe. Galactus himself has flat out said that Surfer is capable of surviving...

Galan007
True, but in the fight Odin was not going all out like he done in other Battles. He wanted thanos to give up, he wasent trying to kill him Then this should be taken into account before the "Thanos stalemated Odin" argument is used.

Priest
Thanos has better resistance to magic than Surfer, who has almost none.
where is that stated?
so Drax also has no resistance to Magic i guess to since he got one shotted as well.

Sirius77
Ok my badd, just read the opening post.embarrasment
Nice handicap on Thanos Sirrus.

That's not a handicap.

If Thanos isn't powerful enough to fight without
his tech, then so beit.

Priest
Then this should be taken into account before the "Thanos stalemated Odin" argument is used.
i agree, its only quan that uses that argument.

Priest
That's not a handicap.

If Thanos isn't powerful enough to fight without
his tech, then so beit.
ur taking away standrad abilities and equipment, its a handicap roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
This:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

Doesn't show them as equivalents.

I recall Thanos stopping Mjolnir with a wave of his hand...

How could Thanos do that again?

CaptainStoic
All Star Superman shook the world while arm wrestling, I have lots of doubts concerning Thanos winning this battle. Plus he lifted more than a quintillion ton with one arm behind his back.

Avlon
Originally posted by darthgoober
That wasn't the only time Surfer's been in a black hole though. He also entered one to retrieve some of the Elders of the Universe from the realm of Magic, and he's used them numerous times to traverse the universe. Galactus himself has flat out said that Surfer is capable of surviving...

What comic and issue# for the elders thing?

As for travelling...isn't wormholes and not black holes?

i agree, its only quan that uses that argument.

How is it a handibap? It's not like All star gets to use any of his tech in this thread either.

batdude123
Then this should be taken into account before the "Thanos stalemated Odin" argument is used.

Except Thanos didn't stalemate him... he just kinda lasted for awhile before the fight was broken up. erm

Juntai
is that also a testament of surfers versatility? Alright don't be rediculous, it's entirely different circumstance. That's durability against magic, Surfer and Thanos in a black hole isn't.

Galan007
i agree, its only quan that uses that argument. True lol.

When I think of that battle, all I can think is how much of a low-showing that was on Odin's part.... I have never once though of it as being a "high-showing" for Thanos... Just MO. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Plus he lifted more than a quintillion ton with one arm behind his back. A/S lifted 200 quintillion tons with one arm actually..... And he did this very easily.

Sirius77
ur taking away standrad abilities and equipment, its a handicap roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're talking about healing tech, containment and stuff.
If that was the case, then Superman could just geneti-lock
from his fortress, or a phantom zone projector or something.

Its not a handicap.

Juntai
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
All Star Superman shook the world while arm wrestling, I have lots of doubts concerning Thanos winning this battle. Plus he lifted more than a quintillion ton with one arm behind his back. 200 quintillion. Not maxing it.

Galan007
Except Thanos didn't stalemate him... he just kinda lasted for awhile before the fight was broken up. erm Exactly!

But I'm sure you've seen that 'argument' be used too, lol.

Evil_Ash
True lol.

When I think of that battle, all I can think is how much of a low-showing that was on Odin's part.... I have never once though of it as being a "high-showing" for Thanos... Just MO. smile

Especially considering that Odin didn't actually do... anything in that fight.

batdude123
True lol.

ESPECIALLY considering Odin whipped out Gungnir in the middle of the fight.

batdude123
Exactly!

But I'm sure you've seen that 'argument' be used too, lol.

Who hasn't? laughing out loud

Avlon
ESPECIALLY considering Odin whipped out Gungnir in the middle of the fight.

If Cyborg would have bounced early in the middle of his fight with Parallax with a taunt...would that have been considered a stalemate too?

Hmm...

Juntai
About this fight though, I think Superman CAN defeat Thanos, though it's up for grabs on who would win more times out of however many. I'm not one that feels All Star is definitely over regular Action Comics Superman either though, but if other posters feel he is, it's certainly viable they may feel he is capable of defeating Thanos as well. All Star Superman's greatest thing I think is the amount of ease at which he seems to perform everything he does.

Air Legend
In comics, Superman would beat Thor, Galactus, and Odin, in a solo effort, and only get a bloody lip. Of course I'm exagerating, but not by much, really.
hysterical

Avlon
About this fight though, I think Superman CAN defeat Thanos, though it's up for grabs on who would win more times out of however many. I'm not one that feels All Star is definitely over regular Action Comics Superman either though, but if other posters feel he is, it's certainly viable they may feel he is capable of defeating Thanos as well. All Star Superman's greatest thing I think is the amount of ease at which he seems to perform everything he does.

Agreed. thumb up

darthgoober
What comic and issue# for the elders thing?

As for travelling...isn't wormholes and not black holes?

I don't remember the exact issue on the Elders thing, and I just redid my computer so all of my comics went bye bye. But in the issue I'm talking about, the Astronimer and another Elder are trapped in a black hole, and Galactus is dying of indigestion from eating the other Elders. So he has Surfer, Reed Richards, and the Invisible Woman go in after them. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I think it happened in like issue 17(give or take a couple).

And for traveling, he's used both black holes and white holes.

batdude123

True. I really don't see him as superior to reg Superman either. Both are wacky, but I mean... come on:

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman617kq4.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

laughing

Galan007
True. I really don't see him as superior to reg Superman either. Both are wacky, but I mean... come on:

laughing You act like saving the Omniverse is a big deal for Superman. shifty

Avlon
I don't remember the exact issue on the Elders thing, and I just redid my computer so all of my comics went bye bye. But in the issue I'm talking about, the Astronimer and another Elder are trapped in a black hole, and Galactus is dying of indigestion from eating the other Elders. So he has Surfer, Reed Richards, and the Invisible Woman go in after them. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I think it happened in like issue 17(give or take a couple).

So it takes place after nova's black hole and Galactus devouring the elders?

I'll get around to checking it out then...I too have to do some serious fall cleaning on my comps. *Sigh*

Sirius77

laughing

Wow, everyone talks about Thanos w/ HOTI being Omniversal...
but this..lol.

darthgoober
So it takes place after nova's black hole and Galactus devouring the elders?

I'll get around to checking it out then...I too have to do some serious fall cleaning on my comps. *Sigh*
I'm almost positive of it. I'm about to get all of Surfer's comics though, so I might have more specific info on it within a day or two.

batdude123

Was that when they traveled to the dark dimension, or am I thinking of another instance?

Validus
Superman 10/10

Prove me wrong. lulz

batdude123
You act like saving the Omniverse is a big deal for Superman. shifty

Good point. stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Superman 10/10

Prove me wrong. lulz

I can't debate against this logic.

Sirius77
Superman 10/10

Prove me wrong. lulz

I don't think I can, lol.

Galan007
Wow, everyone talks about Thanos w/ HOTI being Omniversal...
but this..lol. That comic, and the one after it, were jam packed with Superman feats...

From Supes saving the Omniverse..... To cooling/replacing the Earth's core..... To casually holding a 100 ton + white dwarf star...

The same issues in fact, where the 'Mxy Twins' were retconning people... It must have been "feat day" over at the DC headquarters. laughing out loud

Validus
I can't debate against this logic.
More proof of my superior debate skills.

Sirius77
That comic, and the one after it, were jam packed with Superman feats...

From Supes saving the Omniverse..... To cooling/replacing the Earth's core..... To casually holding a 100 ton + white dwarf star...

The same issues in fact, where the 'Mxy Twins' were retconning people... It must have been "feat day" over at the DC headquarters. laughing out loud

lol, Can you post it just for future reference?

batdude123

You beat me again, Validus.

Galan007
lol, Can you post it just for future reference? I posted them a while back in the Superman respect thread.

Validus
You beat me again, Validus.
You put up a valiant effort.

batdude123
You put up a valiant effort.

Are you watching the Bears/Cowboys?

Avlon

http://galeon.hispavista.com/devilspage/img/iori2

Sirius77
I posted them a while back in the Superman respect thread.

Oh, sweet, I'll have to check them out. big grin

Validus
Are you watching the Bears/Cowboys?
Of course.

http://galeon.hispavista.com/devilspage/img/iori2
Hey now. sad

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I recall Thanos stopping Mjolnir with a wave of his hand...

How could Thanos do that again?

Galan007
What were you whining about? 131

Evil_Ash
What were you whining about? 131

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanostopmjonlir.png

Galan007
Pfft...

Superman did the same basic thing..... With his bare hand. stick out tongue

masterbruce
Superman apparently makes a very good vibrator.

Evil_Ash
Pfft...

Superman did the same basic thing..... With his bare hand. stick out tongue

Uhh. Yeah. 313

But my question was, how could Thanos do it just with by raising his hand?

batdude123
Uhh. Yeah. 313

But my question was, how could Thanos do it just with by raising his hand?

Looked to me like he put up a force field.

Galan007
But my question was, how could Thanos do it just with by raising his hand? The same way Juggernaut did it, I'd guess.

Sirius77
All Star Superman also has an extendable force field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.