True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malkavian.Blood
The true vampires: Against the Prince

It's a rebellion against the Prince. Prince Secrine is a liar, and a devilish murderer. He plans to take over the kindred community, and the small army of vampires that stand against him, must learn to hone their powers, and be stronger than him and his forces, otherwise, The Kindred community will fall in to ruins.

Vampire introduction:

Welcome to L.A, Thin blood.
If you're wondering why I called you that, it's because you're freshly embraced, and still to weak to be called kindred. My name is Prince Secrine. Your embrace was unauthorized.. I'm sorry about what we did to your sire, but we have laws to uphold.

It's good to know you were strong enough to survive the embrace.. Welcome to the vampire community, now get out of my sight and learn the laws the hard way, childe.

_

Hunter introduction:

Fight them, kill them, leave them dead.. We've learned a lot, but there is a war inside the vampire community, so I can't explain anything, go and kill them while they're distracted! Bach, you lead them!

_

Vampire Clans:

Brujah (Brew-hah)
The Brujah. Descended from the former philosopher kings of old, this clan is now associated with rebellion and social change. Sometimes referred to as The Learned Clan; more often referred to as Rabble.

Malkavian(Mal-kay-vee-in)
The Malkavians. A clan of hopelessly insane madmen who have a reputation as seers and visionaries. Also known as the Clan of the Moon or quite simply Kooks.

Tremere (Trem-ear)
The Tremere. A highly hierarchical society of undead magicians with a fierce loyalty to their superiors. Referred to either as the Clan of the Usurper or as Warlocks.

Toreador(Tor-ay-door)
The Toreador. A clan of artists and aesthetes who seek beauty in the darkness of the unlife. Also known as Degenerates.

Nosferatu(Nos-fer-ah-too)
The Nosferatu. A disfigured group of survivors and sewer-dwellers who have a reputation for acquiring information. Also known as the Clan of the Hidden.

Ventrue(Ven-Tru)
The Ventrue. The aristocratic leaders of the Camarilla. Known as Bluebloods or as the Clan of Kings.

Gangrel(Gen-grel)
The Gangrel. A nomadic and animalistic clan who have recently left the company of the Camarilla. Also known as the Clan of the Beast or Outlanders.
(If you need more info on the clans, look them up on Wikipedia)
__

Rules:

Vampires are NOT harmed by the sun, other than an irritation, and migrain because of their sensitive eyes.

There are no Werewolves/Lycans, so no Hybrids.

Embracing, the act of turning a human in to a vampire, is not done by biting them, so don't make it seem that way.

There is no killing other players without permission, but you can't really kill a vampire unless you shoot them a bunch of times, burn them, or slice them up. But they regenerate quickly, so it's hard.

Vampires can NOT turn in to animals, fly, or anything like that. They may have powers, but let me explain the powers before you try to use any.

No double posting/god modding/controlling other characters.

Character sheet:

Name:
Skills:
Clan: (Unless you're a hunter)
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

Post your profiles, and if you have any questions, just PM them to me.

=====

Name: Ozi
traits: Automatic healing
Skills: Speed, and medium strength
Clan: Brujah
Personality: Outgoing, secretive
Biography: Nothing is known on Ozi, other than he one of the leaders of the rebellion.
Appearance: http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/63410.jpg (On the right)

The Prince has no family, and I control the Prince, his army, and Bach. Please don't try to push yourself in to one of them, because it'll just get your character killed. There are no werewolves or hybrids either.

The PRince can't be killed by one person, because he's the strongest. Bach can not be killed, because he's somewhat of a god. Enjoy.

Uchiha Sasuke
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
traits: Hand to Hand combat
Skills: The ability to defy gravity to a certain extent (such as leaping incredible distances and running up walls) Super Human Strength. Super Human senses.
Clan: Thin Blood
Personality: Curious, Calm, Talkative, Happy
Biography: Will do later.
Appearance: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/MewmewRikku/Anime%20Boys/thhot.jpg

Malkavian.Blood
I should also mention that vampires CAN'T transform in to anything, just to let you all know.

DangerousBeauty

Matroshka
Name: ???? Haku
Skills: Sharp Shooter with handgun. His eye sight isnt the best but his hearing is absolutley amazing.
traits: Fast / Brave
Weapons: Machette and a 9mm Beretta (Silenced)
Race: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Personality: Hes very quite as a person but hes very talkative to the people he knows. Especially in his own clan. Hes always hated the fact of killing the onnocent but he has no choice , its what he does. Since he was a kid he was a little depressed. He had a hate for the emo type that cut themselves and wish to die so Haku naturally kills them for there blood. He works in a local store in the day. He wears a long coat in the heat to protect him. At night he cools off and does his "rounds" for the night. His childhood was basically like any others. School , getting in trouble getting grounded. Got in fights. Hes quite board till a certain insident came up recently. As far as his clan he doesnt care about it. He does what ever he feels like.
Description:

DangerousBeauty
hakuuu!!! *loves haku and zabuza*))

Matroshka
=3 !!!! ^___^ o yea hes awsome

Ordained
Name: Preston Halliwell
Traits: Instinctively knows who and where vampires are if in the immediate area he is.
Skills: Expertly trained in various forms of martial arts, Olympically trained in gymnastics, trained in the use of various blades, swords, bows, hammers and whips.
Race: Hunter
Personality: Passive/Aggressive, Noble, Neurotic, sometimes Secretive
Biography:
Appearance: http://www.sempai.org/~felicia/pics/singles/hotohori3.jpg

True Geek
Name: Thanatos
Age: 537, but stopped counting at 300. Embraced at age 25
Traits: A lot of knowledge
Skills: Magic mainly used for harm, fear, stunning, or silence (won't overuse). Telepathy, and self-teleportation. Can tell what someone is by their smell.
Clan: Tremere
Personality: Usually calm, even when fighting. Until now has always respected authority. He REALLY hates those who waste their own blood (emos).
Biography: I need to know more about when and where the game takes place before I can write one of these.
Appearance: http://communibuild.com/pumpkins/patterns/vampire-eyes-sm.jpg

Matroshka
nice picture =)

DangerousBeauty
oooo!!! Thanatos sounds like fun!!! You rock and so does your pic! lol ^^

moopoo
Sweet so someone finally decided to use world of darkness clans and hopefully schematics but saddly you arent allowing tzimitze but anyway.
Im curious do i have to be a neonate? a "thin blood" or can i come into the city newly?

Name:Ignus
agestick out tongueending
traits:Addictid to motzarts music good hearing
Skills:Mind tricks and quick regen
Clan: Toreador
Personality:Quiet, seductive
Biography:Pending on if i have to be "thin blood" or if i can be slightly older.
Appearancemessedhort long brown hair emerald green eyes.

sorry for not having a fully done character sheet im just not sure about how i can have my character started.

Thunder Fox
I'll post Bio when i get home

Malkavian.Blood
Timeframe is going to be something between 1980 and 2000. A Thin blood is moer compatable than just choosing your clan right off the bat.

Swimming Bird
Name: Kain
age: over 1000 years old (Looks to be in late twenties. I can give an explanation)
traits: Arrogance, quick decisions, Immense power.
Skills: CAn turn himself invisible when in mist or smoke
Clan: Kain serves no one
Personality: Kain is most of the time irrational, quick to decide, single minded, arrogant and, Very brutal
Biography: Kain was in the position to be the most powerful vampire but was defeated when a weakness to his swords power was found. after his defeat he slept for close to 300 years, his name forgotten in time and myth. Now he is only at a fraction of his power and his sword was lost to a place that no one has known.
Appearance:

Malkavian.Blood
Caine is over-powers, Bird... I'm sorry, but he's far to powerful. Kain was a rip off of Cain, the first 'vampire'. Sorry, but Cain already has a planned appearance in this RP, and I'll be controlling him.

Ordained
Hey, Mal. Could you explain the hunters more. Do they have powers? Any special traits that I should know about? Anything like that?

Malkavian.Blood
Well, a hunter is a hunter, and what they think will kill a vampire is standard.. crosses, garlic, etc. They are just normal people who want to kill vampires, aside from Bach, who is god-ish.

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Malkavian.Blood
Caine is over-powers, Bird... I'm sorry, but he's far to powerful. Kain was a rip off of Cain, the first 'vampire'. Sorry, but Cain already has a planned appearance in this RP, and I'll be controlling him.

Trust me I've scaled him down. It's not like I'm going to run around with the soul reaver or anything but if I must then I must

I kinda had my heart set on this one but I guess I can attempt to create my own vampire

P.S. The Kain from the Legacy of Kain series was based off of the legends surrounding Dracula.

Malkavian.Blood
Legacy of Kain and the Soul Reaver was based on Vladimir and his spear/whip/blood sword, AKA Dracula, who was the son of Caine, supposedly, So, I'm sorry, but I can't allow Kain to be in this one

Swimming Bird
Any better?

Name: Janos Audron
traits: Arrogance, hatred of human's, one of the few winged vampires
Skills: Can take flight under certain circumstances
Clan: Unknown as Janos has been missing for centuries
Personality: Janos is level-headed but will jump in an instant if it means he will get his revenge for his imprisonment.
Biography: Janos was once one of the most powerful vampires until he was supposedly destroyed. His destroyer thought he deserved more then just death and sentenced him to an eternety in an unknown area, with a thirst for blood that he could never get ahold of. After escaping Janos was plagued with insanity until he finally fed on a human. Now he sees his loss of power and his loss of time.
Appearance:

Malkavian.Blood
I don't much like the age, m'friend.. Make the age less than 500, and tone down the "Most powerful vampires" bit by A LOT.. I want this to be fair.. And so far, your characters are pushing it -_-

Matroshka
xD !!

Swimming Bird
Like I said in his bio he is FAR less powerful then he ever was. It's not like poof and he's back to normal haha

And I'll settle at 500 years old I guess

True Geek
K, it's going to be in 1980s-2000s, and where does it take place?

Uh oh, a 500 years old rule!... Can I keep my 537 years old? stick out tongue
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
oooo!!! Thanatos sounds like fun!!! You rock and so does your pic! lol ^^ Yeah big grin

Malkavian.Blood
It takes place in L.A, and 500 year old rule stands!

True Geek
Oh well, then I'm 497 years old.

As for a biography...
Thanatos was born in Tenochtitlan around 1493. When he was embraced, he left the land that had cursed him with immortality. Much to his convenience, the Spanish arrived soon afterwards. He traveled along the east coast, sometimes finding a hunter as food. Thanatos eventually settled in Massachusetts. During this time he began practicing the new abilities he received as a vampire. He became a slave of the Europeans in 1650... Then left after 2 weeks. He found a nice crypt to live in until 1890. Thanatos moved to LA, and stayed there.

Matroshka
WAAAAAAAAA !!!!! DIE !!!! 2guns man

True Geek
I don't wanna vampire

Swimming Bird
Stop fighting you two lest you want to be weakened for the hunters

True Geek
Ha! You think you can boss me around? You're only 3 years older than me! What are you going to do, fly me to death stick out tongue?

(Maybe we should start being serious again, before we get yelled at.)

Malkavian.Blood
The main thread is up.

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by True Geek
Ha! You think you can boss me around? You're only 3 years older than me! What are you going to do, fly me to death stick out tongue?

(Maybe we should start being serious again, before we get yelled at.)

I could pick you up and drop you from like 300 ft stick out tongue

True Geek
Edit: Hmm...
I can make you want to run away, unable to run away, unable to scream, then hurt you... all with my mind! How's that for a threat?
(Note: I won't do that except on people who I find to be a threat.)

Swimming Bird
My guy's insane so getting into his mind is a bit difficult. Well he's semi-crazy. Ok, if he is deprived of blood for a long period hahaha stick out tongue

Your threat is a tad good though

True Geek
Then I guess I can't to the fear part, but the rest still applies stick out tongue

Swimming Bird
It's really just the hurting that matters in the end big grin

True Geek
Yeah, the rest is for fun hoover

Menetnashté
Name: Caleb
traits: Healing Factor
Skills: Enhanced Reflexes, nocturnal sight, super strength, increased athletics
Clan: Malkavian
Personality: Arrogant, proud. Good follower and loner but due to his selfishness he's a horrible leader. Willing to sacrifice hundreds if it means keeping himself alive. His one shining bit is that he's learned to partially control his insanity
Biography: Caleb was sick and dying when he was turned. He didn't know who had done it or how all he remembered was a voice chiming in his ear trying to tell him it would all end soon. Caleb was sure that it was the reaper, coming to take him to wherever he belonged. But several days later he awoke. He was in a morgue none the less. And he sat there, wandering what had happened. He soon realized his power his potential...and his insanity. He was excepted as a malkavian and as the rest was insane. He however, pulled through and for a century he struggled to control it, finally he gained control over it for the most part. He however has so far played little part in the overall war against the humans and Vampires.
Appearance:
http://images.quizilla.com/T/Tiki1991/1127421627_vampires_8.jpg

Diamond Kisses
Marie is back raver

My internet is back online and possibly tonight I will post in the RPs that I have myself signed for stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Name:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Traits:
Vampire hunting, Mythology and Supernatural professor. Cunning in the occult.

Skills:
She can handle most weapons, can drive most vehicles and her vast mind and stamina makes her the exceptional vampire hunter.

Clan: Clanless

Personality:
Has a sworn vendetta against the entire vampire race. Normally a joyful girl with a lot on her mind. She is more of a night person than a day character. She enjoy a decent game of chess and the majority of her life is dedicated to vampire hunting.

Biography:
As a child, without originality her family was slain by vampires. She had the plain fortune of not being home at that specific time and was later on adopted by a professor that did research in the occult. It did not take long until she adopted his interest for supernatural entities and she soon became a successful professor in supernatural things and mythology.

Shortly after she graduated with straight A, her adoptive father was slain by the very same race. By vampires. This time, she freaked out entirely. She became a vampire and sworn a vengance of blood for those that she had lost. Not would she rest until the race of vampires was extinct.

She contacted a research friend of hers and together they created a suit, built for hunting of vampires. Made of a stready metal, it resemble the thick metal of the medieval crusader armor, enforced with leather on the inside. The last thing Marie wishes for is to be biten, clawed or in any way be infected by the vampires. She rely a lot to her newly devoloped gear and is more than likely one of the most advanced high-tech soldiers wandering the street.

She is somewhat an outlaw, grabing the law in her own hands. She believe that the only good vampire is a dead one and she rely on her gut feeling, attacking first and asking after.

Hunted by the law for her brutal ways, while hunting vampires for their brutal ways; That is the way of Marie-Lee Bishop!

Appearance:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/Marie-LeeBishop.jpg

Diamond Kisses
Does my character have to be a rookie? sad

I read the RP thread and you make it appear like none of us have never slain a vampire before. Does this have to be the case, because I do prefere an experienced hunter in this case smile

Malkavian.Blood
They don't have to be, but I don't want vampires being killed by humans left and right..

Diamond Kisses
What fun would there be in that? ermm

Matroshka
Hi Diamond was wondering what happend to ya ^_^

Uchiha Sasuke
Hey diamond what anime is that char from?

Diamond Kisses
Her armor is from Guyver, but I have forgotten the anime of her actual apperance. I have loads of pictures on my computer that I do not know where they come from stick out tongue

Ordained
Finally!!! Another hunter. Hey Miss. Kisses wavey

Diamond Kisses
Hi there, Ordained big grin

Malkavian.Blood
It's from Evangelion or something like that.. I think her name is Miroko.

Malkavian.Blood
No wait, her name is Misato Katsuragi

Swimming Bird
It's from Evangelion or something like that.. I think her name is Miroko.

Ok if she is running around in a Guyver, then maybe we need a powerful vampire cause going up against that is a little one sided. Kinda like a toddler vs the master chief

Diamond Kisses
She is not a guyver stick out tongue I just used the model to illustrate her armor big grin

Malkavian.Blood
You have the Prince, Ozi, Drake.., Think about it.., Mixing all the vampires we have one hell of an army.

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
She is not a guyver stick out tongue I just used the model to illustrate her armor big grin

I was about to say haha

If she was all my guy would do is fly away.. if he was outside
cool

To make sure my guy never gets overly-powerful, he can only heal after feeding on blood.

Matroshka
w0w ignore me >.> anyway when is this ganna get started ?

Swimming Bird
We already started and I swear if I see anyone else join the switch the 'o' with '0' fad, there will be negative reprocussions

Matroshka
ahh

Swimming Bird
I forgot to mention that Janos' blade needs the blood of either a powerful vampire or a powerful hunter, to restore it's power.

Malkavian.Blood
So it has to come from Prince Secrine, Ozi, Drake, or Bach?

Oh right, The word "Prince" Means that he's pretty much the president to the vampires in L.A. He's not royalty.

Swimming Bird
Well those are the known powerful vampires and well for the unknown.. he's not really in a position to be talking crap about them huh? haha

I plan to after he gains his strength back through feeding alot, his sword is restored when attacked by a famed hunter

Menetnashté
Just a thought to some members (and you know who you are) might want to tone down the whole tough guy routine, for now at least. I realize it might be your characters personality but if you're going to be picking fights with each other we're not going to get anywhere. Just a thought, I used to do it too and I know from experience it gets old quick.

Malkavian.Blood
If you're directing that at me, It's the leader act, not a tough guy act. Ozi is merely showing he's a leader for a reason.

True Geek
What sort of area are the vampires gathering?

Matroshka
kill kill kill ....

Menetnashté
If you're directing that at me, It's the leader act, not a tough guy act. Ozi is merely showing he's a leader for a reason.
Not merely at you but at you but at the other few people who were doing it...

Matroshka
hey dont look at me , my character is getting back int othe killing routine and he cant control it. But normally hes quiet and doesnt want to fight.

Swimming Bird
here

immaturerainbow
Name: Emmilee
Looks: Bleach blonde hair ((Choppy)) Green eyes, ablino skin
Race: Vampire
Wears: Colorful shirt, skin tight jeans, hightop converse.

She was always a vampire, living the life of an aristocrat.
She is often serious with a little playfull mood.
Her goal is fixed on destroying ((The prince ))
she is easy to spot because of her delecate charms, beauty, and scent.
((WHICH SMELLS OF ROSES ))

immaturerainbow
Here is what she looks like smile

Only with a rainbowy shirst big grin

Swimming Bird
You should discuss the RP and ask some questions here in the discussion.

immaturerainbow
eh...first let me think of some O.O

Malkavian.Blood
Well.. I'd appreciate it if you stuck with the Character sheet..

immaturerainbow
Sorry.... sad
I was too egar to join... so I didn't think of how I should have done this.

Malkavian.Blood
Well, please read over what's up, read what's been said in this thread, and make sure you have everything down before thinking you want to kill Prince Secrine. Also, redo your profile using the provided Character sheet on the first post.

immaturerainbow
Kay, Will do smile

immaturerainbow
Name: Emmilee
traits: (( None that she knows of yet))
Skills: Speed, Saducing guys with her lovley scent (( friends Idead sad ))
Clan: (none right now)
Personality: serius most of the time with a playfull side.
Biography: She was born as a vampire making her an aristocrat.
Her family had been assasinated (( Yet I don't know wo to make it as))
when she was a young vampire. She doesn't know what lies ahead of her.
Appearance: Bleach blonde hair, Green eyes, Ablino skin, tall, and slender.

She looks like this.
(( and if this is in anime then she looks like this only anime))

(( Is this good??? smile ))

TigerEyes
Name: Hades
traits:known for her gorgeous looks and isolation style
Skills: super strength, ability to heal somewhat fast, martial arts skills
Clan: none rogue vampire
Personality: Very selfish, She isn't much into group contact, violent, and intelligent.
Biography: She was made a vampire early in her life and then abandoned by her maker. She immediate decide she would fight for herself and no one else. She came to LA in search of a new identity and alibi to back up her life.
Appearance:

K Tragedy
B O O ! !

Room for one more? wink

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by TigerEyes
Name: Hades
traits:known for her gorgeous looks and isolation style
Skills: super strength, ability to heal somewhat fast, martial arts skills
Clan: none rogue vampire
Personality: Very selfish, She isn't much into group contact, violent, and intelligent.
Biography: She was made a vampire early in her life and then abandoned by her maker. She immediate decide she would fight for herself and no one else. She came to LA in search of a new identity and alibi to back up her life.
Appearance:

They already made a rule that your vampire can only be 500 or younger

Originally posted by K Tragedy
B O O ! !

Room for one more? wink

Go for it. I'm sure Malkavian.Blood won't mind

TigerEyes
fine 450....

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by TigerEyes
fine 450....

You're not alone.. sad

I was supposed to be ancient haha cool

True Geek
Weren't we supposed to making a big conspiracy to kill some prince, not going on seemingly random rampages?

TigerEyes
yah probably, but since the creator isn't trying to really set one we sit and wait.

Malkavian.Blood
You'd be surprised what I'm doing. I'm letting everyone get comfortable, letting everyone get most of what they want done, and I'm thinking of easier ways to get everything put in to motion.., Once I have everyone's character's personalities down, I'll be able to set Bach, the Prince, and Ozi to their respected Armies correctly... however, It's hard to do since barely anyone set themselves in the armies as I had instructed in the first post -_-;;

True Geek
Yeah... *brain switches gears* I'll go see what Mr. Wings is doing big grin

TigerEyes
You'd be surprised what I'm doing. I'm letting everyone get comfortable, letting everyone get most of what they want done, and I'm thinking of easier ways to get everything put in to motion.., Once I have everyone's character's personalities down, I'll be able to set Bach, the Prince, and Ozi to their respected Armies correctly... however, It's hard to do since barely anyone set themselves in the armies as I had instructed in the first post -_-;;
As it seems you're still quite new at all this...quickly you'll realize rules like you have to be in armies or you can do this or that get broken fast...and you should consider starting the actual plot before the story goes to far off and then you got to ake a new plot.

Malkavian.Blood
If I just start, there is almost no chance of it getting far enough to worry about a new plot.

TigerEyes
Right...I'm jsut saying after being on this site for several years I know more often then not the plot ends up failing because the implication of it was left too long.

Wild-Cherry
{ My profile will be a bit tweaked to fit in with the story line, if thats alright.

Name:
Avian ( or generally, 'Ave' to those who know her well enough )

traits:
She is an impecable liar, and she is known for her cunning.

Skills:
She weilds a thin, barbed chain with extreme precision, and is a master of manipulation and disguise.

Clan: (Unless you're a hunter)
None. She stands alone.

Personality:
Deep, clever and daring, Ave knows what she wants, and most often gets it.

Biography:
Ave's past is known by very few, and she likes to keep it that way.

Born in the mid 1800's in Berlin, Ave was a child of a gothic era. Her family was wealthy, and well kept. Never, it seemed, Ave had anything to worry about. she was also the youngest of 4. Her 3 older brothers cherished her, and spoiled her with gifts, and the opportunity to travel often and to various places.

When Ave was 14, the Austro Prussian war was falling hard upon Germany. Each of her brothers turned themselves out to the war, and none return. After two years, it was clear they were gone. before the war came to a close, many manners were attacked. Including Ave's. She waited valiantly in her room for her end, eyes closed, smiling. She waited to be reunited with her brothers. Then, something went wrong. She heard screams of others, not her family, but swears and sobs in another language. A dark figure emerged into her room, and swept her away. She fell unconcious, and awoke in an empty train car, feeling strangely well for her current state. She was invigorated, and had a feverent thirst....for blood.

As of now, she has come to this city where other vampires reside, though she is more interested in only veiwing their affairs. Even more so, she's interested in those who call themselves hunters.

Appearance:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/00381.jpg

Passione
Malk can I join here pretty please?

TigerEyes
this is still going???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.