Fred Claus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
If you like Christmas movies or movies with Vince Vaughn in general then I highly suggest this movie. I saw the movie today and it was well worth it. It's funny, it's sad, it's cute, it's everything. I'd definitely add it to one of my top favorite movies. I'd like to go see it again.

Cute movie, GO SEE IT!

SelphieT
I'll have to see it anyways, because my neighbors invented this one sled that's apparently in the movie.

Kelly_Bean
eek! Awesome!!!!! Man..and what would happen if it didn't? laughing out loud

SelphieT
I don't know, it'd be kind of a shitty deal.

I mean, the people who made the movie asked for permission to have the sled in the movie. So, not seeing it would just......suck.....

But hopefully it'll be a good movie if the sled isn't in there anways.

Kelly_Bean
Hm...are we talking about the main Santa sleigh or a regular "sled?" Retarded question, I know. I'm trying to think back in the movie and remember if I'd seen it....erm

SelphieT
I believe it's just a normal kind of sled. Like, one you'd actually use by yourself. I've only seen a picture of what they are supposed to look like once........ so I don't honestly remember right off the top of my head.

Oh well, I'll probably check it out soon! eek!

Kelly_Bean
Damn I hate being retarded, I can't remember....

..but hopefully it's in it, for their sake! wink

Tell me how ya like it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This looks funny, I'll see it.

Kelly_Bean
Tell me how it goes, fine sir.

Solo
I took my nephew to see this last night, it was decent. David Dobkin really had to limit himself to film a PG-rated holiday movie starring Vince Vaughn, and it shows.

Kelly_Bean
Yeah, it had a few parts in it where I was like "Woah, they added THAT to a PG movie?"

ragesRemorse
Vince Vaugh is becoming much like another Billy Bob Thorton. He plays the same exact character in every damn movie. Fred Clause was a good idea with typical uninspired humor. Im not sure why they thought converting mature humor into a family movie was a good idea.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Vince Vaugh is becoming much like another Billy Bob Thorton. He plays the same exact character in every damn movie. Fred Clause was a good idea with typical uninspired humor. Im not sure why they thought converting mature humor into a family movie was a good idea.
Definitely incorrect. He was a perverted killer in Clay Pigeons, he's a coldhearted but everchanging man (and brother to Santa Claus) in Fred Claus....
I see no major resemblances.

FistOfThe North
I sleep on it.

Thing is, there's a very high chance i'll sleep through it cause it looks suspect. And Boring As Fcuk!

Eh, i'll skip it.

Discos
yup seen the trailer for this movie not that long back, so I will have to check it out, love Vaughn movies.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Tell me how it goes, fine sir.

Hi Kelly, I've never been a Vince Vaughn fan,but Fred Clause was very funny. I was laughing every other scene. I liked it

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Definitely incorrect. He was a perverted killer in Clay Pigeons, he's a coldhearted but everchanging man (and brother to Santa Claus) in Fred Claus....
I see no major resemblances.

NO, i was correct, because i was refering to his mainstream movies. You know, that movies that people actually pay to see Vince Vaugh in. Explaining why he plays the same god damn role in every movie. Much like Billy Bob Thorton

SelphieT
So it turns out the sled wasn't used at all in the movie sad

Still haven't seen it, but my dad told me of the news. Saaad.

Krypton_001
I saw the trailer for this on Sunday, Looks really funny. I might consider going to see it if i can drag anyone out wink

SelphieT
I'll probably just go by myself sad

However, I do enjoy going by myself more often.

Piggle Humsy
Has anyone seen this and what did you think?

I might be going to see it next Friday and want to know if it's worth it?

mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.