KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Fred Claus

Fred Claus
Started by: Kelly_Bean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Fred Claus

If you like Christmas movies or movies with Vince Vaughn in general then I highly suggest this movie. I saw the movie today and it was well worth it. It's funny, it's sad, it's cute, it's everything. I'd definitely add it to one of my top favorite movies. I'd like to go see it again.

Cute movie, GO SEE IT!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I'll have to see it anyways, because my neighbors invented this one sled that's apparently in the movie.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:48 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

eek! Awesome!!!!! Man..and what would happen if it didn't? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:52 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I don't know, it'd be kind of a shitty deal.

I mean, the people who made the movie asked for permission to have the sled in the movie. So, not seeing it would just......suck.....

But hopefully it'll be a good movie if the sled isn't in there anways.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:53 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Hm...are we talking about the main Santa sleigh or a regular "sled?" Retarded question, I know. I'm trying to think back in the movie and remember if I'd seen it....erm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:56 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I believe it's just a normal kind of sled. Like, one you'd actually use by yourself. I've only seen a picture of what they are supposed to look like once........ so I don't honestly remember right off the top of my head.

Oh well, I'll probably check it out soon! eek!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:57 PM
Kelly_Bean

Damn I hate being retarded, I can't remember....

..but hopefully it's in it, for their sake! wink

Tell me how ya like it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This looks funny, I'll see it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 09:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Tell me how it goes, fine sir.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
Solo

I took my nephew to see this last night, it was decent. David Dobkin really had to limit himself to film a PG-rated holiday movie starring Vince Vaughn, and it shows.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 09:46 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, it had a few parts in it where I was like "Woah, they added THAT to a PG movie?"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 10:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Vince Vaugh is becoming much like another Billy Bob Thorton. He plays the same exact character in every damn movie. Fred Clause was a good idea with typical uninspired humor. Im not sure why they thought converting mature humor into a family movie was a good idea.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 11th, 2007 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 01:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Vince Vaugh is becoming much like another Billy Bob Thorton. He plays the same exact character in every damn movie. Fred Clause was a good idea with typical uninspired humor. Im not sure why they thought converting mature humor into a family movie was a good idea.

Definitely incorrect. He was a perverted killer in Clay Pigeons, he's a coldhearted but everchanging man (and brother to Santa Claus) in Fred Claus....
I see no major resemblances.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:41 AM
FistOfThe North

I sleep on it.

Thing is, there's a very high chance i'll sleep through it cause it looks suspect. And Boring As Fcuk!

Eh, i'll skip it.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:41 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

yup seen the trailer for this movie not that long back, so I will have to check it out, love Vaughn movies.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:09 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Tell me how it goes, fine sir.

Hi Kelly, I've never been a Vince Vaughn fan,but Fred Clause was very funny. I was laughing every other scene. I liked it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 08:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Definitely incorrect. He was a perverted killer in Clay Pigeons, he's a coldhearted but everchanging man (and brother to Santa Claus) in Fred Claus....
I see no major resemblances.

NO, i was correct, because i was refering to his mainstream movies. You know, that movies that people actually pay to see Vince Vaugh in. Explaining why he plays the same god damn role in every movie. Much like Billy Bob Thorton

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 02:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

So it turns out the sled wasn't used at all in the movie sad

Still haven't seen it, but my dad told me of the news. Saaad.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:49 PM
Krypton_001

I saw the trailer for this on Sunday, Looks really funny. I might consider going to see it if i can drag anyone out wink

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:31 PM
Krypton_001 is currently offline Click here to Send Krypton_001 a Private Message Find more posts by Krypton_001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I'll probably just go by myself sad

However, I do enjoy going by myself more often.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:55 PM