Kratos v.s. Samus Aran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jredmond/919864_20050517_screen002.jpg

v.s.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd156/zenitram621/untitled.jpg

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
If Kratos can get close enough in time, he will easily take it. If not, Samus wins.

ESB -1138
Mortal Kratos I take it. All Samus has to do is avoid close combat and she can win.

Violent2Dope
Not necessarily close. If Kratos gets within 10-15 feet, he will win.

Csdabest
That Kratos pic looks badass

Cosmic Cube
Which of Samus's weapons are allowed?

What suit?

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Not necessarily close. If Kratos gets within 10-15 feet, he will win. Why? I mean, she does have on a power suit.

Sado-sama
Wtf @ Kratos pic.

Mortal Kratos is nothing ub3r to me nonetheless.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Wtf @ Kratos pic.

Mortal Kratos is nothing ub3r to me nonetheless. Samus has been up against way tougher foes. Like Kraid.

And her weaponry is way more advanced. Letting Kratos get close to her certainly wouldn't spell instant death, though she doesn't exceld at close combat.

And once again, what weaponry is she able to use?

Screw attack? Speed boost?

Cosmic Cube
Look, I said 'exceld'.

Burning thought
her suit wont make a diffrence, if he gets close, shes his toy for life

he has the golden fleece to reflect attacks and his not as slow as some say he is, especially not when he gets close anyway.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Burning thought
her suit wont make a diffrence, if he gets close, shes his toy for life

he has the golden fleece to reflect attacks and his not as slow as some say he is, especially not when he gets close anyway.
I don't think a sword would be too much for her power suit to handle.

And, if she has the speed boost, she wouldn't have to worry about him getting close.

And if he does get close, Morph-ball, Hyper-ball.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think a sword would be too much for her power suit to handle.

And, if she has the speed boost, she wouldn't have to worry about him getting close.

And if he does get close, Morph-ball, Hyper-ball.

a sword, all his weapons are magic powers blades, both of which are empowered by the Gods, chaos blades are Ares, Blades of Athena...you can gues which god powers them, they slice through basically anything in the game, their not just swords.

Hades legion ftw, she dies, he has many ranged powers as well....why do people think he can only use close ranged attacks, he can summon a legion of hades spirits to tear his foes to pieces.

Violent2Dope
First of all, Kratos has NEVER been a mortal. He is a literal Demi-God. Kraid? Kratos eats big guys like Kraid for lunch. His Golden Fleece can reflect ANY attack, ranged or physical, back at the attacker.

Sol Valentine
Wasn't mortal Kratos the son of a God, not Zues?

Burning thought
....what? confused

Violent2Dope
What the hell you talkin bout SV? Kratos is the son of Zeus.

Sol Valentine
I was just wondering, since I never recieved word of that.

Cosmic Cube
a sword, all his weapons are magic powers blades, both of which are empowered by the Gods, chaos blades are Ares, Blades of Athena...you can gues which god powers them, they slice through basically anything in the game, their not just swords.

Hades legion ftw, she dies, he has many ranged powers as well....why do people think he can only use close ranged attacks, he can summon a legion of hades spirits to tear his foes to pieces. Wow. That is cool. I had no idea he was capable of all that. I've only played parts of God of War 2.

Anyway, Samus's suit is a Chozo relic, a weapon of one of the most powerful races in the universe. Provided it has enough energy to sustain it, it can withstand any assault (which is why, when it runs out of energy, it explodes.)

When using the Speed Boost, Samus is invincible, and she'd be moving too fast for Kratos to see her. She'd run through the legions of Hades, and they would literally explode if they touched her.

What the hell you talkin bout SV? Kratos is the son of Zeus. So he's kinda like Ares half-brother.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
First of all, Kratos has NEVER been a mortal. He is a literal Demi-God. Kraid? Kratos eats big guys like Kraid for lunch. His Golden Fleece can reflect ANY attack, ranged or physical, back at the attacker. Demi-Gods aren't immortal.

Samus could handle any of the foes that Kratos takes on as well. I recall his battle with the Colossus of Rhodes in God of War 2. With her variety of abilities, Samus certainly could have taken that thing down.

Violent2Dope
Wow. That is cool. I had no idea he was capable of all that. I've only played parts of God of War 2.

Anyway, Samus's suit is a Chozo relic, a weapon of one of the most powerful races in the universe. Provided it has enough energy to sustain it, it can withstand any assault (which is why, when it runs out of energy, it explodes.)

When using the Speed Boost, Samus is invincible, and she'd be moving too fast for Kratos to see her. She'd run through the legions of Hades, and they would literally explode if they touched her.

So he's kinda like Ares half-brother. Demi-Gods aren't immortal.

Samus could handle any of the foes that Kratos takes on as well. 1. He is. Also, Hades soldiers are invincible, they can kill you, you can't kill them.

2. He is Ares half-brother.

3. Samus could take Ares or Zeus? ROFL.

Cosmic Cube
1. He is. Also, Hades soldiers are invincible, they can kill you, you can't kill them.

2. He is Ares half-brother.

3. Samus could take Ares or Zeus? ROFL. Prove that. Regardless, she'd be moving to fast for them to touch her, and she's invinicible when she does it.

I know.

Who knows? stick out tongue I'm talking about Kratos.

Violent2Dope
Prove that. Regardless, she'd be moving to fast for them to touch her, and she's invinicible when she does it.

I know.

Who knows? stick out tongue I'm talking about Kratos. 1. Prove it? The fact that they can't be injured when you use it maybe? Also, she would not be too fast for him to use Atlas Quake on her, or Poseidon's Rage.

2. Your mother.

3. I know, she would phail.

Cosmic Cube
1. Prove it? The fact that they can't be injured when you use it maybe? Also, she would not be too fast for him to use Atlas Quake on her, or Poseidon's Rage.

2. Your mother.

3. I know, she would phail.
Doesn't prove they're invincible. Who's ever tried to damage them?

An earthquake huh? Simple. Jump, Space Jump, Screw Attack. Or outrun it. Problem solved.

What's Poseidon's Rage, a hurricane or somethin?

Thanks.

'phail'=lame.

Violent2Dope
Doesn't prove they're invincible. Who's ever tried to damage them?

An earthquake huh? Simple. Jump, Space Jump, Screw Attack. Or outrun it. Problem solved.

What's Poseidon's Rage, a hurricane or somethin?

Thanks.

'phail'=lame. 1. Ares can't even hurt them. They are flying ghosts dude.

2. It has big range. Also, he has Typhon's Bane and Zeus' Thunder for ranged attacks. Poseidon's Range is a spell that circles Kratos with Lightning Spirals.

3. Your mother.

Cosmic Cube
1. Ares can't even hurt them. They are flying ghosts dude.

2. It has big range. Also, he has Typhon's Bane and Zeus' Thunder for ranged attacks. Poseidon's Range is a spell that circles Kratos with Lightning Spirals.

3. Your mother. I wish Samus had the soul reaver. sad

Then she could just absorb them. big grin

No matter. As I said, nothing can hurt her when she's in the Speed Boost. She could just stay in Speed Boost the whole fight and keep tagging him with ice beam shots (unlimited ammo.) Eventually he'd get frozed.

I didn't realize this guy had so many abilities before he became a god. I thought he was more of a bloody-slaughter-slash-and-stab kinda guy.

Thanks again.

Violent2Dope
I wish Samus had the soul reaver. sad

Then she could just absorb them. big grin

No matter. As I said, nothing can hurt her when she's in the Speed Boost. She could just stay in Speed Boost the whole fight and keep tagging him with ice beam shots (unlimited ammo.) Eventually he'd get frozed.

I didn't realize this guy had so many abilities before he became a god. I thought he was more of a bloody-slaughter-slash-and-stab kinda guy.

Thanks again. 1. Too bad she does not.

2. The invincibility in speed boost is because she's going so fast, nothing in Metroid can stop her. Kratos on the other hand, is easily physically strong enough to stop her. Also, he could Golden Fleece her ice shots.

Cosmic Cube
1. Too bad she does not.

2. The invincibility in speed boost is because she's going so fast, nothing in Metroid can stop her. Kratos on the other hand, is easily physically strong enough to stop her. Also, he could Golden Fleece her ice shots. Yeah. Too bad.

No, it isn't. She would still take damage from beams, and the like, if that were true. But she doesn't.

Kratos wouldn't be able to see her, much less stop her.

And why would she run into him? erm

How physically strong is Kratos?

Reflect the Ice beams? Not all of 'em. And she's got infinite ammo big grin

Burning thought
heres all his powers before he became a god:

he has blades of chaos, uber blades, not just a puny sword, they can also do many powers yet i cannot remember them all, i remember a sort of vaccume force then explosion, could be another ability however

he has Zues' bolts, he can throw them incredibly fast

Medusas head (turn samus to stone with an instant eye beam flash, stone crumbles good evil face )

Posiedens rage, its a combination of hurricane and lightning in one sort of thing.

Hades legion, their ghosts, theyll tear her apart even if they just phase/float through her armour and rip her face off

he also has weapons like the spear, hammer of that barbarian, artemis sword and in GOW 2 he has tonnes of abilities as well.

Chronos fury i tihnk (awsome for this battle)

Atlas quake (not my fave skill, not much imo)

Typhons bane bow

fleece to reflect her attacks

however since this is not specified, its God Kratos possibly ,who laughs at puny Samus and splateroons her.

Cosmic Cube
heres all his powers before he became a god:

he has blades of chaos, uber blades, not just a puny sword, they can also do many powers yet i cannot remember them all, i remember a sort of vaccume force then explosion, could be another ability however

he has Zues' bolts, he can throw them incredibly fast

Medusas head (turn samus to stone with an instant eye beam flash, stone crumbles good evil face )

Posiedens rage, its a combination of hurricane and lightning in one sort of thing.

Hades legion, their ghosts, theyll tear her apart even if they just phase/float through her armour and rip her face off

he also has weapons like the spear, hammer of that barbarian, artemis sword and in GOW 2 he has tonnes of abilities as well.

Chronos fury i tihnk (awsome for this battle)

Atlas quake (not my fave skill, not much imo)

Typhons bane bow

fleece to reflect her attacks

however since this is not specified, its God Kratos possibly ,who laughs at puny Samus and splateroons her.

Only a couple of these powers actually matter. And it seems that his long range powers work better than the close range ones.

Ghosts won't catch a speed boosted Samus, and they don't last indefinitely. Can they phase through the suit's force field? stick out tongue

She'd freeze him before he used any of those abilities anyway, cuz she's faster.

God Kratos? roll eyes (sarcastic)

U r a Samus h8r.

Violent2Dope
God Kratos would laugh at Samus dude.

Cosmic Cube
God Kratos would laugh at Samus dude. ...Did I say anything about Samus beating God Kratos? ermm

I played part 2.

Burning thought
furthermore he can still use even before he is a God, the rage of the Gods, which makes him invincible and incredible strength, hell just keep summoning tonnes of Hades legions in quick succession.

Violent2Dope
Or he could use Rage of the Gods and Rage of the Titans AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Burning thought
just what i was thinking

Cosmic Cube
furthermore he can still use even before he is a God, the rage of the Gods, which makes him invincible and incredible strength, hell just keep summoning tonnes of Hades legions in quick succession. Not if he's frozen. stick out tongue

There must be some limit to the number of times he can do that.

Cosmic Cube
Or he could use Rage of the Gods and Rage of the Titans AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Explain this!!

Burning thought
Explain this!!

Rage of Gods is from Gods, the titans is from Titans

its a magic force he can use for about 20 seconds i think (altho this could be gameplay mechanic his timer but "shrug"wink

but basically hell be invincible, no freeze attacks harm him, also hes immune to frost anyway, not to menston at the same time Titans power will give him massive strength amp

Violent2Dope
Yep. Not to mention more powerful combos.

Cosmic Cube
Rage of Gods is from Gods, the titans is from Titans

its a magic force he can use for about 20 seconds i think (altho this could be gameplay mechanic his timer but "shrug"wink

but basically hell be invincible, no freeze attacks harm him, also hes immune to frost anyway, not to menston at the same time Titans power will give him massive strength amp Anyway, in closing, I don't think Samus would get curbstomped (by mortal Kratos), and I think that with all her abilities (like the life drain, the annihilator beam, the light suit, and the speed boost,) she could win her share.

I damn sure didn't know Kratos was capable of all that in the first game, though.

Burning thought
indeed, possibly she could take some wins, but hes a beast of a bloke and has so many powers at his disposal, even if he just used Eryales head and does that massive blast where he makes all around him stone, over and over, Samus would be in trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.