WW Hulk vs Darkseid (just a brawl)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
These two slugging it out with no omega effect so who takes it?

skyfather
both current versions?

hulk would pull ds limb from limb.

guy222
wwh

Gecko4lif
Ds steps on hulk

Unless he boom tubs

Bentley
Darkseid should have the speed advantage, but barring that Hulk would take it.

tjcoady
regardless of how powerful you think the Hulk is, I have two points to make.

One is that the Hulk is ungainly, obnoxious, destructive brute with little sense of style, taste or class.

On the other hand, Darkseid is the suavest mother-*****r in the comic book omniverse:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3841/751/1600/DarkseidBeverage.jpg

And two, regardless of who you are, where you live, or whether or not you even are a comic book character... Darkseid probably has a tape of himself having sex with your wife:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3841/751/1600/DarkseidTape.jpg

so in conclusion, Darkseid wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tjcoady

One is that the Hulk is ungainly, obnoxious, destructive brute with little sense of style, taste or class.

On the other hand, Darkseid is the suavest mother-*****r in the comic book omniverse:

And two, regardless of who you are, where you live, or whether or not you even are a comic book character... Darkseid probably has a tape of himself having sex with your wife:

so in conclusion, Darkseid wins.

WWH sported a massive leather loincloth that could stand up to the HumanTorch's nova flare.

DS's clothing gets shitstomped.

Kutulu
WWH

quanchi112

so in conclusion, Darkseid wins. Im sure Darkseid's wives, former concubines all wanted to fukc Superman now that Darkseid's his bich.

Hell Orions bich wanted Batmans nuts so it makes perfect sense.

tjcoady
Originally posted by quanchi112
Im sure Darkseid's wives, former concubines all wanted to fukc Superman now that Darkseid's his bich.

Hell Orions bich wanted Batmans nuts so it makes perfect sense.

well, you took my clever and fun post that was meant to just alleviate the silliness of getting bent out of shape by KMC versus fights, and you went somewhere all misogynistic and mean-spirited. Bad times.

quanchi112
well, you took my clever and fun post that was meant to just alleviate the silliness of getting bent out of shape by KMC versus fights, and you went somewhere all misogynistic and mean-spirited. Bad times. How was it meanspirited? Supes own Darkseid as of now and his wives and his concubines.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Wins. Just as Superman and Orion would.

tjcoady
How was it meanspirited? Supes own Darkseid as of now and his wives and his concubines.

stick out tongue

Jesus. I adore your mentality towards relations between the sexes. You and Dave Sim would get along great.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS Wins. Just as Superman and Orion would. Physically Ds would get raped. I mean Batman can make the guys head snap back and bleed profusely.

Bentley
Darkseid should win indeed, the problem is that this Hulk starts in a Sentry-base level or close, this makes the usual zero second ko impossible. If this battle turns out as those where Supes defeats DS physically, everything points out at Hulk winning the fray.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid should win indeed, the problem is that this Hulk starts in a Sentry-base level or close, this makes the usual zero second ko impossible. If this battle turns out as those where Supes defeats DS physically, everything points out at Hulk winning the fray. When in the past 5 years had Ds physically owned Superman. I mean the guy ran from him in one of his latest showings.

Gecko4lif
When in the past 5 years had Ds physically owned Superman. I mean the guy ran from him in one of his latest showings.
In the past 5 years. About 6-7 times maybe a little more. Most of the time superman's friends came to help him out or supes went sun bathing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
In the past 5 years. About 6-7 times maybe a little more. Most of the time superman's friends came to help him out or supes went sun bathing Apokolips now,right after the imperiex affair, and superman/bat,am 42 where ds hightailed it outta there.

Gecko4lif
most of what you named is bad writing and the series are known for bad writing

the imperex one was different Ds was tired after saving everybody's ass

quanchi112
most of what you named is bad writing and the series are known for bad writing

the imperex one was different Ds was tired after saving everybody's ass I know you would say that, What you dont like is bad writing and excuses. Ds usually hides behind his armies and what not but people dont bring that up. Shit has changed and Ds is now a pussy.

Gecko4lif
I know you would say that, What you dont like is bad writing and excuses. Ds usually hides behind his armies and what not but people dont bring that up. Shit has changed and Ds is now a pussy.

Ds is the writers *****

Give him a good writer and see what happens.

If i was a writer for Dc BIG changes would happen

1. Orion kill s Kalibek
2. Ds kills supeman (and some replacement hero is born)
3. Apoc invades New gensis and the final battle is at hand
4. Wonder women f*cks batman
5. Mr. Terrible becomes the new Dr. Light and rapes powergirl
6. The Jla is disbaned and a registration act is put into place
6. Dc Civil War + Apoc invasion + Return of imperex= HOLY SH*T F*CK THE FINAL CRISIS THIS SH*T IS BOMB!

quanchi112
Ds is the writers *****

1. Orion kill s Kalibek
6. Dc Civil War + Apoc invasion + Return of imperex= HOLY SH*T F*CK THE FINAL CRISIS THIS SH*T IS BOMB! How come we dont say tha about other characters, oh you just wait till he gets a writer that favors him. laughing All this shit is canon and Ds is no where near as powerful as he used to be written.

tjcoady
Ds is the writers *****

1. Orion kill s Kalibek
6. Dc Civil War + Apoc invasion + Return of imperex= HOLY SH*T F*CK THE FINAL CRISIS THIS SH*T IS BOMB!

lord. have you ever thought these ideas through? Mr. freaking Terrible? The worst villain ever? Copying one of Marvel's absolute worst crossover storylines and replicating it? Imperiex, the pits of galactic type threats?

Hazsekswthurmom
Physically Ds would get raped. I mean Batman can make the guys head snap back and bleed profusely. STFU

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
STFU Either post your opinion and why you disagree or dont post at all. I dont want a senseless flame war.

Hazsekswthurmom
Either post your opinion and why you disagree or dont post at all. I dont want a senseless flame war. Ds>Superman=Orion>WWH. Quit making up dumb excuses, it's a annoying way to debate.

Val
Mr. Terrible crylaugh

Gecko4lif
lord. have you ever thought these ideas through? Mr. freaking Terrible? The worst villain ever? Copying one of Marvel's absolute worst crossover storylines and replicating it? Imperiex, the pits of galactic type threats?
1. Mr.Terrible would be perfect so i dont know what you are talking about.

2. The civil war would work better with Dc's heroes and tech

3. Got a problem with imperiex?

Violent2Dope
Imperiex is a fatass.

King Kandy
If WWHulk can survive Sentry, then he can most certainly beat Darkseid in a slugfest.

guy222
QFT

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
If WWHulk can survive Sentry, then he can most certainly beat Darkseid in a slugfest. No doubt, he would utterly rape Ds. Ds is a pussy.

quanchi112
Ds>Superman=Orion>WWH. Quit making up dumb excuses, it's a annoying way to debate. All wrong

Ds isnt greater than Supes anymore. I really dont think he is.

The pussy runs from Supes.

Violent2Dope
Thanos looks like a fatass in your sig lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Thanos looks like a fatass in your sig lol. Thanos is just bigboned.

Badabing
I agree.
Thanos is just bigboned. Is that what we're calling it now? laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Thanos is just bigboned. He has rolls and man t!ts. Those are some oddly shaped bones.

Hazsekswthurmom
All wrong

The pussy runs from Supes. You make me sick, all you do is call characters you find disappointing pussies. It's just a stupid and childish attempt at offending posters. If you think Seid is>Superman then your being ignorant....like always.

Orion has stalemated Supes and we all know how well he does against Darkseid.....not very good. You have been here for months now and you still fail at realizing that Ds has pwned Agogg, Cyborg, Infinity man, Secret, Eclipso, and Firestorm and Orion. All of those characters could individually would take Supes for a majority. But hey, to you a character's most consistent portrayal is none important, and you would rather keep your eye on showings that are obviously out of character and disgraceful. It's just a lame ass excuses and nothing more.

What I find funny is how you will disrespect Dc comics(and characters for the matter), say that they screw up their universe and turn around and defend Marvel for the same crap. It's all just a smartass(and failed) attempt at degrading what you dislike. Go ahead ignore as much evidence as possible, interpret things in the most retarded way imaginable. Your just making a complete fool of yourself. You come here and debate with your opinion rather than evidence. So go ahead, keep on calling characters pussies, it's just your opinion and nothing more. You talk ALOT of shit about what your capable of and you can never prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop presenting bullshit as fact, your not fooling anyone.

Mr. Slippyfist
You make me sick, all you do is call characters you find disappointing pussies. It's just a stupid and childish attempt at offending posters. If you think Seid is>Superman then your being ignorant....like always.

Orion has stalemated Supes and we all know how well he does against Darkseid.....not very good. You have been here for months now and you still fail at realizing that Ds has pwned Agogg, Cyborg, Infinity man, Secret, Eclipso, and Firestorm and Orion. All of those characters could individually would take Supes for a majority. But hey, to you a character's most consistent portrayal is none important, and you would rather keep your eye on showings that are obviously out of character and disgraceful. It's just a lame ass excuses and nothing more.

What I find funny is how you will disrespect Dc comics(and characters for the matter), say that they screw up their universe and turn around and defend Marvel for the same crap. It's all just a smartass(and failed) attempt at degrading what you dislike. Go ahead ignore as much evidence as possible, interpret things in the most retarded way imaginable. Your just making a complete fool of yourself. You come here and debate with your opinion rather than evidence. So go ahead, keep on calling characters pussies, it's just your opinion and nothing more. You talk ALOT of shit about what your capable of and you can never prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop presenting bullshit as fact, your not fooling anyone.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic015.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Pic018.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Pic019.jpg

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/pic015.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Pic018.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Pic019.jpg Yeah....I never saw that before....seriously who cares about that Superman and Batman. If people are going to take low showings into consideration then atleast use them from stories that aren't imfamous for it's bullshit writing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah....I never saw that before....seriously who cares about that Superman and Batman. If people are going to take low showings into consideration then atleast use them from stories that aren't imfamous for it's bullshit writing. Way to stretch the page ass. erm

Kutulu
I love how Batman survives being hit by Darkseid. How the F*** is that even possible? I mean I know this is going to be retconned and all (there is no way they can leave this in there) but even an avatar should be able to annihilate a human, enhanced or otherwise.

As for the retcon, I am going to guess that they will say it was Desaad, because even an avatar isn't that weak.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Kutulu
I love how Batman survives being hit by Darkseid. How the F*** is that even possible? I mean I know this is going to be retconned and all (there is no way they can leave this in there) but even an avatar should be able to annihilate a human, enhanced or otherwise.

As for the retcon, I am going to guess that they will say it was Desaad, because even an avatar isn't that weak. Except Desaad was right beside him, and an Avatar doesn't need his powers back. smile

Darkseid got owned. smile

Hazsekswthurmom

As for the retcon, I am going to guess that they will say it was Desaad, because even an avatar isn't that weak. Batman>>>>everything.

Violent2Dope
Your username pisses me off.

Hazsekswthurmom
Your username pisses me off. Cuz it's true?

Violent2Dope
No, because it's long, and I couldn't pronounce it at first, but I get the "joke" now.

Hazsekswthurmom
No, because it's long, and I couldn't pronounce it at first, but I get the "joke" now. Lol, I kinda figured it would take people a while to understand it. It's my way of screwing with peoples heads. laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
No, because it's long, and I couldn't pronounce it at first, but I get the "joke" now. Same here. Although I got it like a week ago...

Also, it's old school. Not even funny. no expression

It would be akin to me saying:
Eyefingerdursister. erm

quanchi112
You make me sick, all you do is call characters you find disappointing pussies. It's just a stupid and childish attempt at offending posters. If you think Seid is>Superman then your being ignorant....like always.

What I find funny is how you will disrespect Dc comics(and characters for the matter), say that they screw up their universe and turn around and defend Marvel for the same crap. It's all just a smartass(and failed) attempt at degrading what you dislike. Go ahead ignore as much evidence as possible, interpret things in the most retarded way imaginable. Your just making a complete fool of yourself. You come here and debate with your opinion rather than evidence. So go ahead, keep on calling characters pussies, it's just your opinion and nothing more. You talk ALOT of shit about what your capable of and you can never prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop presenting bullshit as fact, your not fooling anyone. I love that bran posted what you failed to even read. Ds is a pussy now man just accept it. Hes Supermans bich. laughing

quanchi112
Batman>>>>everything. Nah. He did make ds's pussy head snap back though. Ds ran from Supes so how isnt he Supes bich. Right after he got him omega powers back no less. Ds is a freakin coward who hides behind his vast armies. Hes nothing anymore. Better hope this get retcons cuz this is so embarrassing its not even funny its sad.

smile

Violent2Dope
And Thanos is a fatass. smile

quanchi112
And Thanos is a fatass. smile No Ds is a fatass/pussy.

Hazsekswthurmom
I love that bran posted what you failed to even read. Ds is a pussy now man just accept it. Hes Supermans bich. laughing Lmao, your so pathetic. Rather then responding to my post like any intelligent poster would, you give me a sentence long reply which has little to do with what I was speaking of. I guess I win again....like always. smile And dummie, I've seen that scan a thousand times. How dare you speak to me like I'm ignorant or something. Your the nitwit whose always arguing against characters you know jackshit about. Just give it up, your the biggest failure I've ever seen. thumb down

Gecko4lif

As for the retcon, I am going to guess that they will say it was Desaad, because even an avatar isn't that weak.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9747/010supermanbatman012rembrandtdcpmsolatamsolatarz8.jpg

This is a dark time to be a Ds fan

Hazsekswthurmom
Nah. He did make ds's pussy head snap back though. Ds ran from Supes so how isnt he Supes bich. Right after he got him omega powers back no less. Ds is a freakin coward who hides behind his vast armies. Hes nothing anymore. Better hope this get retcons cuz this is so embarrassing its not even funny its sad.

smile Your logic is so twisted that It's almost as pointless as debating with a dung beetle. You don't even know about Darkseid's personilty.laughing out loud It just shows how weak your comprehension is. Ds is just handled badly and it's unfair to call him stupid little names. But, hey I should've expected it from a attention freak like yourself. And it's still funny how people continue to use S/B as evidence. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not like it's notorious for it's idiocy(something I've been saying forever) or anything. If WWH is supposed to be full of pis, then what the hell is S/B? It's fan wankery at it's finest.

BlackJackStorm
Slugfest ? Darkseid gets trashed.

BlackJackStorm
I love how Batman survives being hit by Darkseid

Really impressive.

quanchi112
Lmao, your so pathetic. Rather then responding to my post like any intelligent poster would, you give me a sentence long reply which has little to do with what I was speaking of. I guess I win again....like always. smile And dummie, I've seen that scan a thousand times. How dare you speak to me like I'm ignorant or something. Your the nitwit whose always arguing against characters you know jackshit about. Just give it up, your the biggest failure I've ever seen. thumb down You havent read the comic. Why post intelligently when all you say is that we should all ignore it. Nope Supes has beaten Ds's head in before,thrown him into the source wall,stalemated him,forced him to flee in terror. Its all canon there buddy.

I have a shitload of Darkseid comics and have read a lot more than you and dont just pick and choose what I like and disregard what I dont. Dont be a fanboy.

laughing

This is also funny comin from the guy who posts pictures in response to me giving you spelling lessons and advice on how to work the spellcheck on here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Slugfest ? Darkseid gets trashed. Ds would try to flee but would get caught no doubt and would be appropriately wrecked.

quanchi112
Your logic is so twisted that It's almost as pointless as debating with a dung beetle. You don't even know about Darkseid's personilty.laughing out loud It just shows how weak your comprehension is. Ds is just handled badly and it's unfair to call him stupid little names. But, hey I should've expected it from a attention freak like yourself. And it's still funny how people continue to use S/B as evidence. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not like it's notorious for it's idiocy(something I've been saying forever) or anything. If WWH is supposed to be full of pis, then what the hell is S/B? It's fan wankery at it's finest. No it isnt. Listen up pal Superman beats that ass. He beat his ass in other comics besides this...Apokolips now ring a bell. laughing

Quit trying to ignore the facts. the facts are in and currently even with his omega powers Darkseids a bich.

Batman can hurt him now as well.

laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
You havent read the comic. Why post intelligently when all you say is that we should all ignore it. Nope Supes has beaten Ds's head in before,thrown him into the source wall,stalemated him,forced him to flee in terror. Its all canon there buddy. I've read it jackass and what does that have to do with anything? I don't even think you read it. I guess pis should no longer be against forum rules, because almost everything in S/B is garbage and it's sad how people try to throw it around. GARBAGE! Anyone who can't grasp that is being blind. It's not credible and you can't take it for a grain of salt. Tell me this, do you think S/B is a well written story? Do you think it sticks with canon? Answer this question and if can't then don't say anything else.

How childish, you sound like a toddler on a playground. I'm not picking and choosing block head, I'm using his MOST consistent portrayal. Do you know what consistent means? Do you need me to tell you the definition? Let me tell you this, you can read every book in the whole damn world, but if you lack comprehension skills your knowledge is completely useless. A mute can see a person get murdered, but if he can't describe the incident with words then there's no way of proving it.

dur

You know what's funnier? A Marvel bias Thanos troll, who instigates on a comic book forum. Some times your not worthy of a well thought out reply. That's how terrible of a debator you are. Stop being such a hypocrite and look in a friggin mirror. And you have no right to correct someones spelling, Mr.crappygrammar. Ever since you've returned from your vacation, you have been acting like a complete jerk. Stop criticizing people, everything you do leads to failure. Your in no position to do such a thing. thumb down

Hazsekswthurmom
No it isnt. Listen up pal Superman beats that ass. He beat his ass in other comics besides this...Apokolips now ring a bell. laughing

Quit trying to ignore the facts. the facts are in and currently even with his omega powers Darkseids a bich.

Batman can hurt him now as well.

laughing CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCALATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN.

That's how you are, you repeat the same thing over and over again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I've read it jackass and what does that have to do with anything? I don't even think you read it. I guess pis should no longer be against forum rules, because almost everything in S/B is garbage and it's sad how people try to throw it around. GARBAGE! Anyone who can't grasp that is being blind. It's not credible and you can't take it for a grain of salt. Tell me this, do you think S/B is a well written story? Do you think it sticks with canon? Answer this question and if can't then don't say anything else.

How childish, you sound like a toddler on a playground. I'm not picking and choosing block head, I'm using his MOST consistent portrayal. Do you know what consistent means? Do you need me to tell you the definition? Let me tell you this, you can read every book in the whole damn world, but if you lack comprehension skills your knowledge is completely useless. A mute can see a person get murdered, but if he can't describe the incident with words then there's no way of proving it.

dur

You know what's funnier? A Marvel bias Thanos troll, who instigates on a comic book forum. Some times your not worthy of a well thought out reply. That's how terrible of a debator you are. Stop being such a hypocrite and look in a friggin mirror. And you have no right to correct someones spelling, Mr.crappygrammar. Ever since you've returned from your vacation, you have been acting like a complete jerk. Stop criticizing people, everything you do leads to failure. Your in no position to do such a thing. thumb down Another long post pissing and moaning about what I say in my posts. Dont read it then.

Ok you want to talk about consistency ok we will.

Currently Ds cant even phase Mary Marvel,head snapped back from a Batman kick,has been described as a physical rival of Supes,beat down Eclispo whom he created. Whoopty doo. He beat someone he created while in most of his other recent fights he hasnt beaten anyone. In fact he ran from Supes. Ran like some pussy. Not many have any respect left for Ds anymore. Most call hima ajoke which is what DC has turned him into. I didnt write any of these stories but DC did. wink

If you think I havent read it what kinds of questions do you have for me? I mean I read it and thought wow poor Darkseid it cant get much worse.

Everything that happened in Superman/Batman is canon and is more in line with current Ds than your fantasies of what he used to be so long ago. He is a joke right now. Hopefully they will retcon this cuz this makes him look like such a puss.

I do think it sticks with canon becuz everything tells us anymore that Superman can beat on Ds. Stralin tells us Loeb,the guy who wrote apokolips now,right after imperiex they stalemated, I mean how much more do you need till you say wow Ds isnt what he used to be.

quanchi112
CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCALATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN.

That's how you are, you repeat the same thing over and over again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok well quit telling us its shit writing and that you dont like it. Its canon bro.

big grin

lordboo
CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCALATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN.

That's how you are, you repeat the same thing over and over again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i truly hate that song,its stuck in my head now ive read your post

Hazsekswthurmom
Another long post pissing and moaning about what I say in my posts. Dont read it then. Naw, I'm sick and tired of you polluting the forum with bs. smile

Lmao, have you passed the 5th grade(or even made it that far), because you don't seem to learn anything. Jimmy Chan pwned you silly on that Mary Marvel incident and like the ass whooping loving person you are, you come back for more. Anyone with good comprehension skills(something you lack) should understand that Ds wasn't trying to kill her. Which is kinda why he needed her in the first place.....you can even see by the look on his face, that was what the writer was implying. You know, how he smiled and laughed? Just look at all the little pieces and put them together....if your smart enough....which your not. Not only that, but that was an upgraded version of the character. More powerful than WWH, and probally more so than Thanos. smile

And lmfao at that whole Superman rival thing. Rival means come near and due to your weak little mind, you can't seem to understand that. Plus Superman>Thanos, Superman>WWH(physically). Bringing up shit like that, makes you look like an assclown. laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

The rest of that post is just the same bs, that you keep on yapping about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hope that was a rhetorical question.no expression

What a lame cop out to my question. Basically what your saying is it's canon and get over. You should change your name to Quanparrot. That's alright, don't counter my point about how a character is portrayed consistently. You don't like it, therefor you ignore it.

That first line had excellent grammar.no expression Until you refraise this statement, I'm not going to bother with it. There's so much wrong with it, like "Starlin telling Loeb the guy who wrote apokolips now".....

Oh and since you like to be a grammar Nazi, then can you tell me who Stralin is?

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by lordboo
i truly hate that song,its stuck in my head now ive read your post EwTZ2xpQwpA

lordboo
EwTZ2xpQwpA

im not gonna watch it,im not

"watches it"

bastard smile

Violent2Dope
For one, Thanos>Superman.

Also, Thanos is a fatass b!tch.

pr1983
superman and batman do well against pretty much everyone, even the darkseids of the world...

people should seriously stop using those as a measure of how good a character is...

also, calling the characters fat... well, im sure its just glandular, so is uncalled for... intergalactic despots have feelings too...

lordboo
Originally posted by pr1983
superman and batman do well against pretty much everyone, even the darkseids of the world...

people should seriously stop using those as a measure of how good a character is...

also, calling the characters fat... well, im sure its just glandular, so is uncalled for... intergalactic despots have feelings too...

thanos isnt fat hes rotund

Kutulu
I like the Chad Vader version better:
P6dUCOS1bM0

Violent2Dope
I'm telling you, Thanos is fat in Quan's sig.

Val
Actually, he's big boned.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Val
Actually, he's big boned.

there are no bones in your stomach

or your sides

Val
there are no bones in your stomach

or your sides
You got me.

Thanos is a lard ass. sad

pr1983

lol, thats something a fat person would say...

trust me i know... sad

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
If WWHulk can survive Sentry, then he can most certainly beat Darkseid in a slugfest.

Survive ? Hulk beat Sentry.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by pr1983

I doubt that.

quanchi112
Naw, I'm sick and tired of you polluting the forum with bs. smile

Lmao, have you passed the 5th grade(or even made it that far), because you don't seem to learn anything. Jimmy Chan pwned you silly on that Mary Marvel incident and like the ass whooping loving person you are, you come back for more. Anyone with good comprehension skills(something you lack) should understand that Ds wasn't trying to kill her. Which is kinda why he needed her in the first place.....you can even see by the look on his face, that was what the writer was implying. You know, how he smiled and laughed? Just look at all the little pieces and put them together....if your smart enough....which your not. Not only that, but that was an upgraded version of the character. More powerful than WWH, and probally more so than Thanos. smile

And lmfao at that whole Superman rival thing. Rival means come near and due to your weak little mind, you can't seem to understand that. Plus Superman>Thanos, Superman>WWH(physically). Bringing up shit like that, makes you look like an assclown. laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

The rest of that post is just the same bs, that you keep on yapping about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hope that was a rhetorical question.no expression

What a lame cop out to my question. Basically what your saying is it's canon and get over. You should change your name to Quanparrot. That's alright, don't counter my point about how a character is portrayed consistently. You don't like it, therefor you ignore it.

That first line had excellent grammar.no expression Until you refraise this statement, I'm not going to bother with it. There's so much wrong with it, like "Starlin telling Loeb the guy who wrote apokolips now".....

Oh and since you like to be a grammar Nazi, then can you tell me who Stralin is? I love ho wyou make the claim tha Mary Marvel is more powerful than Thanos with nothing featwise to back up that laughable claim. I am sure she is more powerful than Ds with what we have seen recently. Batkick anyone? Ds wanted Mary and he didnt get her. His attempt at subduing her was laughable and reeked of failure.

Who the hell in their right mind has said Superman is greater than Thanos. The dude trashes top tiers like they are nothing. He is greater than the Silver Surfer who would have Supes on his knees begging for mercy.

Starking you can chill becuz most know outside the Ds followers that hes a pussy and a joke. He still might accomplish awesome things but it will probably be due to manipulation and with the ale. So you really couldnt bring it up for Ds in a straight up battle anyways.

Stralin is a typo that was meant to be Starlin. The difference is I know when I make a mistake where you tell me spellcheck didnt correct you. You arent smart enough to realize why so I explained it to you. Trust me I never respected you....ever. You were always some guy who said whoa when he saw a scan of new gods playing with miniuniverses. laughing

Your not even a complete poster on your own. You are a new gods sidekick who doesnt even read half the shit he talks about.

Hazsekswthurmom
I love ho wyou make the claim tha Mary Marvel is more powerful than Thanos with nothing featwise to back up that laughable claim. I am sure she is more powerful than Ds with what we have seen recently. Batkick anyone? Ds wanted Mary and he didnt get her. His attempt at subduing her was laughable and reeked of failure. Another idiotic post from yours truly. roll eyes (sarcastic) They should change your name to Tay Zonday. You repeat the same thing over and over again. It's just a never ending cycle of failure. Like I said earlier, you can't counter points properly so you recycle statements and tweak them a little. I have nothing to say about this.

You can't grasp the concept of physical strength....figures. Thanos is much more powerful than Supes overall, however there's little to no evidence that he can compete with him in the muscle department. You still can't prove it, so I would suggest that would you stop throwing that around as evidence.

This is why I hate debating with you, you keep on saying the same thing like some kind of parrokeet. Then I have to repeat what I previously said, to try and get my point across. There's absolutely no progress made from arguing with you.

I may not be a spelling bee champ, but your grammar is horrific. I think it's a fair comparison. smile Your not in any position to judge anyone. On top of that, your the most illogical person on the internet.

Even if what you were saying was true(which it's not), it would still be better to know very little and have good comprehension skills, then to know alot and have bad logic. Your the biggest joke on the forum, if you don't believe me just ask anyone. smile

quanchi112
Another idiotic post from yours truly. roll eyes (sarcastic) They should change your name to Tay Zonday. You repeat the same thing over and over again. It's just a never ending cycle of failure. Like I said earlier, you can't counter points properly so you recycle statements and tweak them a little. I have nothing to say about this.

You can't grasp the concept of physical strength....figures. Thanos is much more powerful than Supes overall, however there's little to no evidence that he can compete with him in the muscle department. You still can't prove it, so I would suggest that would you stop throwing that around as evidence.

This is why I hate debating with you, you keep on saying the same thing like some kind of parrokeet. Then I have to repeat what I previously said, to try and get my point across. There's absolutely no progress made from arguing with you.

I may not be a spelling bee champ, but your grammar is horrific. I think it's a fair comparison. smile Your not in any position to judge anyone. On top of that, your the most illogical person on the internet.

Even if what you were saying was true(which it's not), it would still be better to know very little and have good comprehension skills, then to know alot and have bad logic. Your the biggest joke on the forum, if you don't believe me just ask anyone. smile Starking I keep telling you the same shit becuz it doesnt get through to you. i dont know why you make this about who can bench press more. When Supes has beaten ds Ds has had his powers at his command. Its not like there was some magical spell that was preventing Ds from using his powers when they fought. Supes owned him physcially as Ds's omega effect failed. No shocker there. Thanos would maul Supes so really it doesnt matter. He can maul Darkseid but couldnt even dream of beating Thanos. smile I dont care how my Superman feats there are he isnt beating Thanos and everyone knows it. This boils down to a fight bottom line and while ds relies to much on his powers Thanos doesnt rely on blasts and such to win battles. He can brawl when he has to.

All your posts consist of are insults. You are 12 on the douchbag meter or you are the most illogical person on the internet. I mean come now do you really thin these grade school cutdowns affect me. No not in the least. I laugh at these feeble attempts to unnerve me. I dont even have to post addressing you and you come yelling to the heavens at the level that I annoy you. Get over it man. I could care less about you. You really dont matter so quit making me out to be your personal villain on here. Most people laugh at you when you tell them to leave you alone and that you havent done anything to them. They tell you to grow up becuz people dont really give a shit even though you think this matters.

If me calling Ds a pussy pisses you off I feel sorry for you becuz in life its going to get a lot worse than someone insulting one of your favorite characters online. Respond if you wish but dont get so worked up over it. laughing

You call me a parokeet but whats worse? The parokeet or the guy who is arguing with the parokeet?

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

I could type the same thing over and over again word for word and youd still argue.

Take the advice of symmetric and grow up. Save one of your speeches for someone who gives a shit about you and what you think.

Hazsekswthurmom
Starking I keep telling you the same shit becuz it doesnt get through to you. i dont know why you make this about who can bench press more. When Supes has beaten ds Ds has had his powers at his command. Its not like there was some magical spell that was preventing Ds from using his powers when they fought. Supes owned him physcially as Ds's omega effect failed. No shocker there. Thanos would maul Supes so really it doesnt matter. He can maul Darkseid but couldnt even dream of beating Thanos. smile I dont care how my Superman feats there are he isnt beating Thanos and everyone knows it. This boils down to a fight bottom line and while ds relies to much on his powers Thanos doesnt rely on blasts and such to win battles. He can brawl when he has to.Corretion: You keep telling me the same shit because your incapable of seeing your own faulty ass logic. To make things worst, your stubborn and you don't know when to quit.

Your only points are "it's canon deal with it", "Ds is a pussy", "Thanos is superior Superman stands no chance". All of those statements are just opinions(stupid ones at that) and nothing more. Apokolips now, and Superman and Batman, are your only pieces of evidence. And what do those two have in common? Well they're both badly written pieces of fiction, that disregard canon. Their only purpose is to wank the title character. And of course they dumb down guest characters to make the star look good. Who gives a crap if hasn't been retconned, crap is crap no matter what trollish statement you make. Is it just a excuse or the truth? Like Pr said, you can't use Superman's performances against someone as factual evidence. He stood up to Despero and Asmodel, beings who should be able to oneshot him.

You still can't prove that Thanos can beat Supes PHYSICALLY. What your trying to say is "tahnos kan beatz sUPerman just becuz"! Of course a Marvel troll would think that, because logic and reason are concepts beyond their understanding.

Be quiet, apparently originality isn't your friend, because you have to copy my insults. roll eyes (sarcastic) What's really grade school is acting like you know every goddman thing in the world, and complaining when you've been pwned. You don't prove anything! Your always jumping on my(and others) coat tail(s) when you disagree with me. You spout bullcrap then you'll try to turn around and play the idiot card on someone else. You are fail incarnate. And who gives a shit about what Sym has to say. I don't even think he likes you idiot. laughing out loud
Your not the peace loving person you pretend to be. I've seen you side with posters you constantly fling insults.

It's not that your calling him names that's bad, it's that your doing to get attention, and at the same time you goad people. For example if someone says Ds wins you'll reply by saying "No current Ds is a weak ass pussy". Then if you see more people make the same decision you'll rub your opinion in their faces. If you need attention that bad then go buy a mail order bride. Their very good company. smile

So your admitting that your a parokeet? Good that's the first step to rehabilitating from fanboyism. smile

That's exactly what I said to you...you truly are a gifted individually. You make the everyone around you look intelligent. laughing It's funny how you'll call me illogical then recycle something I've said. But that's no suprise to a guy who thinks that Sentry=Galactus.

He doesn't think high of you either.....ironies a ***** isn't it? laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
And remember Supes=Orion<Ds.

Air Legend
You think Superman can physically beat Thanos? laughing
You're mother must have dropped you on your head when you were little.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Air Legend
He can.

Kutulu
He can.

He cannot.

Gecko4lif
He cannot.
He can

Kutulu
Originally posted by Air Legend

^^ QFT.

quanchi112
Corretion: You keep telling me the same shit because your incapable of seeing your own faulty ass logic. To make things worst, your stubborn and you don't know when to quit.

Your only points are "it's canon deal with it", "Ds is a pussy", "Thanos is superior Superman stands no chance". All of those statements are just opinions(stupid ones at that) and nothing more. Apokolips now, and Superman and Batman, are your only pieces of evidence. And what do those two have in common? Well they're both badly written pieces of fiction, that disregard canon. Their only purpose is to wank the title character. And of course they dumb down guest characters to make the star look good. Who gives a crap if hasn't been retconned, crap is crap no matter what trollish statement you make. Is it just a excuse or the truth? Like Pr said, you can't use Superman's performances against someone as factual evidence. He stood up to Despero and Asmodel, beings who should be able to oneshot him.

You still can't prove that Thanos can beat Supes PHYSICALLY. What your trying to say is "tahnos kan beatz sUPerman just becuz"! Of course a Marvel troll would think that, because logic and reason are concepts beyond their understanding.

Be quiet, apparently originality isn't your friend, because you have to copy my insults. roll eyes (sarcastic) What's really grade school is acting like you know every goddman thing in the world, and complaining when you've been pwned. You don't prove anything! Your always jumping on my(and others) coat tail(s) when you disagree with me. You spout bullcrap then you'll try to turn around and play the idiot card on someone else. You are fail incarnate. And who gives a shit about what Sym has to say. I don't even think he likes you idiot. laughing out loud
Your not the peace loving person you pretend to be. I've seen you side with posters you constantly fling insults.

It's not that your calling him names that's bad, it's that your doing to get attention, and at the same time you goad people. For example if someone says Ds wins you'll reply by saying "No current Ds is a weak ass pussy". Then if you see more people make the same decision you'll rub your opinion in their faces. If you need attention that bad then go buy a mail order bride. Their very good company. smile

So your admitting that your a parokeet? Good that's the first step to rehabilitating from fanboyism. smile

That's exactly what I said to you...you truly are a gifted individually. You make the everyone around you look intelligent. laughing It's funny how you'll call me illogical then recycle something I've said. But that's no suprise to a guy who thinks that Sentry=Galactus.

He doesn't think high of you either.....ironies a ***** isn't it? laughing They dont disregard history these comics that you hate. They like Countdown are canon to again quit arguing becuz all these events have happened to Ds not just some bu tall. Remember Hunter and Prey that counts as well. Ds got raped soon as it got physical.

He stood up to Asmodel you say huh? First off that was blue Superman who is different than regular Supes and that encounter was very brief. I know you didnt read it but what makes you think Asmodel is this powerful? I read and like this character but what has he done specifically that makes you think that he is so damn powerful?

I know I have no proof that Superman would lose to Thanos becuz they are from different companies. But 95 percent of people who you ask will tell you Thanos smokes him. Ask around and the only ones who will even try to argue otherwise are Superman fans or Ds fans saying he could beat Thanos to so the could sleep at night.

I dont care who thinks highly of me or not but you do. Thats the difference. See its funny when you try to act all mature and tell people that they should leave you alone when you have done nothing wrong. You piss and moan all the time and its quite humorous.

Again you ca call Darkseid either jobbersied or Pussyseid becuz thats kinda how lame he is right now. He is still cool but not very powerful anymore.

quanchi112
And remember Supes=Orion<Ds. Wrong Supes>Darkseid but his fights with Orion have been broken up to soon.

Hazsekswthurmom
They dont disregard history these comics that you hate. They like Countdown are canon to again quit arguing becuz all these events have happened to Ds not just some bu tall. Remember Hunter and Prey that counts as well. Ds got raped soon as it got physical.You are very weak minded, you know that? You continue to use irrelevant examples to make a point. Your not fooling anyone, but yourself. A majority of the forum agrees that Doomsday>>Thanos. Countdown isn't even that bad. you just like to make a big fuss over the tiniest of things. Hell you try to make Ds look bad with foundations. It's just shows how pathetic and desperate you get. They say the truth hurts, but apparently you must be a masochist, because it has no effect on you.....

Superman blue is no more powerful than normal Supes, so yeah it just shows how much Jobber power he has. And Asmodel pwned Dc
heaven. You have to be Transcendent level to do such a thing. Not up for debate.

That text just wreaks of shit. I can basically smell it arise from my keyboard. I made the Superman vs Thanos in a contest of strength thread, not to long ago and most agreed that Supes>Thanos. You still can't grasp the concept of a slugfest. It means that ones uses nothing but his fist and strength, to duke it out. And guess what? Thanos doesn't have enough feats to put him on Superman's level. Batman, Captain America, are better fighters than the Thing, but that doesn't mean they would can't be curbstomped by him? So again, you have ZERO proof to back up that claim.

This coming from Tay Quanday, the guy who thinks that Galactus=Sentry, that pg Thor can take on the pc Losh, and that Thanos can beat Mordru because Ds did it in Gds. It's not my fault that your an imbecile who annoys the shit out of people, by restating himself. Of course I care about what others think about me. That's the difference between you me and you. You act like your above everyone and that your opinion is fact, when in fact your the lowest of the low on Kmc. I like to atleast try and carry myself as a pleasant person. Your an egotistical attention whore, who keeps on pwning himself and you don't even realize it.

Keep on telling yourself that, because so far you have been thwarted and debunked. I can say that "WWH is lame", but it doesn't help my case. It just makes me look like a douche.

Hazsekswthurmom
Wrong Supes>Darkseid but his fights with Orion have been broken up to soon. Even if what you where saying is true(which it's not), Ds has been shown to be far superior to Orion, while Supes has to struggle with him. The power gap is to great, to make such a conclusion.

Kutulu
Even if what you where saying is true(which it's not), Ds has been shown to be far superior to Orion, while Supes has to struggle with him. The power gap is to great, to make such a conclusion.

DS got beat by Supes whether you like it or not. Your logic fails.

Bentley
Look, was he to use his powers, DS would destroy Supes, in brawl he losts. Same here.

Gecko4lif
I think Ds loses because his durability is questionable.
Even thou he has been shown to shrug off huge hits.

quanchi112
DS got beat by Supes whether you like it or not. Your logic fails. Cosigned.

quanchi112
You are very weak minded, you know that? You continue to use irrelevant examples to make a point. Your not fooling anyone, but yourself. A majority of the forum agrees that Doomsday>>Thanos. Countdown isn't even that bad. you just like to make a big fuss over the tiniest of things. Hell you try to make Ds look bad with foundations. It's just shows how pathetic and desperate you get. They say the truth hurts, but apparently you must be a masochist, because it has no effect on you.....

Superman blue is no more powerful than normal Supes, so yeah it just shows how much Jobber power he has. And Asmodel pwned Dc
heaven. You have to be Transcendent level to do such a thing. Not up for debate.

That text just wreaks of shit. I can basically smell it arise from my keyboard. I made the Superman vs Thanos in a contest of strength thread, not to long ago and most agreed that Supes>Thanos. You still can't grasp the concept of a slugfest. It means that ones uses nothing but his fist and strength, to duke it out. And guess what? Thanos doesn't have enough feats to put him on Superman's level. Batman, Captain America, are better fighters than the Thing, but that doesn't mean they would can't be curbstomped by him? So again, you have ZERO proof to back up that claim.

This coming from Tay Quanday, the guy who thinks that Galactus=Sentry, that pg Thor can take on the pc Losh, and that Thanos can beat Mordru because Ds did it in Gds. It's not my fault that your an imbecile who annoys the shit out of people, by restating himself. Of course I care about what others think about me. That's the difference between you me and you. You act like your above everyone and that your opinion is fact, when in fact your the lowest of the low on Kmc. I like to atleast try and carry myself as a pleasant person. Your an egotistical attention whore, who keeps on pwning himself and you don't even realize it.

Keep on telling yourself that, because so far you have been thwarted and debunked. I can say that "WWH is lame", but it doesn't help my case. It just makes me look like a douche. Uhm I am not turning this into a Doomsday vs Thanos minithread but the guy doesnt go down in three panels without even landing a blow. No thats how pussy Ds fights not Thanos.

Ds looked like an imbecile in foundations. He beat an older shittier version with Orions help and was clueless how to save himself. The losh saved him and kindly put him back in his timeline.

Pwned Dc heaven whoa man you mean he showed up by himself and accomplished this task. No he didnt. He had a shitload of help and was to stupid to realize that he was doomed from the start....Neron knew this. Who in dc heaven was so damn powerful? he had his bullhost and Nerons demons helping him as well against featless angels. big grin So again what did Asmodel do without the aid of a gigantic army that made him so special and powerful?

Talk about Cronus if you want to talk about a badass and taking on heaven along with two other pantheons.

The point is my friend that in hand to hand battle Thanos throws down with beings who would bitchslap Supes. When Ds lost to Supes it wasnt becuz he lost his powers its becuz his powers failed and he had to rely on fighting with him.

When did I say Sentry=Galactus? I said it was mentioned that they stalemated and thats it.

The rest is blab blah blah.

Oh yeah Ds pwend Mordru becuz Mordru didnt know who he was.

smile

Rhinoceros
U

When did I say Sentry=Galactus? I said it was mentioned that they stalemated and thats it.

sentry has still stalemated galactus. when did supes stalemate imperiex on his own?

They stalemate, which means they are = in combat. No one gives a sh*t about power on KMC. It's combat prowess which matters! smile So I'm glad you agree brutha.

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>>> Thing > Thanos = Darkseid smile

Thanos can't stalemate Galactus, snowball's change in hell! Deal with it!

Sentry >>> Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
They stalemate, which means they are = in combat. No one gives a sh*t about power on KMC. It's combat prowess which matters! smile So I'm glad you agree brutha.

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>>> Thing > Thanos = Darkseid smile

Thanos can't stalemate Galactus, snowball's change in hell! Deal with it!

Sentry >>> Thanos No it doesnt mean that. Fallen One on one occasion was powerful enough to kill Galactus becuz he was very very very weak.

Where do you get that the thing is powerful at all.

Thanos>WW Hulk>Sentry>>>Thing.

Fixed it for ya.

Hazsekswthurmom
Uhm I am not turning this into a Doomsday vs Thanos minithread but the guy doesnt go down in three panels without even landing a blow. No thats how pussy Ds fights not Thanos.Lmao, Doomsday would assrape Thanos and that's all that matters. Your to delusional to realize how bias you are, so you'll give almost any Marvel character the win over Dc characters who are obviously more powerful. Plus you fail to mention that Seid put DD down for a few seconds and that he was attacked with his back turned. Thanos wouldn't even be able to knock him over with a blast, let alone hold his own with nothing but his muscle. Dd pulverizes Thanos, simple as that.

Every single post you make, I can see how bad of a reader you are. You can't see text and your not capable of sensing what the writer is implying. That was a young and inexperienced Ds, right when he gained his power. You can't use examples like that because it's IRRELEVANT. Like pretty much anything you say.

Maybe he's not skyfather, but he's defintely transcendent at best, and it's a testament to Supes jobber aura for him to able to stand up to him.

Are you talking about Marvel Cronus? It would be no suprise to me that you would praise him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is the same exact thing you've been saying. I've already debunked this argument, and you have yet to properly counter it. Same examples, same crap. I agree that Thanos>>Superman, but when it's simply a slugfest Supes has superior strength. Thanos has NEVER faced anyone with his lifting power. They may have been all around superior the Supes, but their physical strength is definitly below his own.

Don't play stupid, you are guilty of using that as proof. I recall you throwing that off panel feat around, in a Superman thread(or something like that). And when two stalemate it usually means their equal....so yeah, according to your logic Sentry=Galactus.

That's just a bullshit excuse and nothing more. You don't get one shotted like that when your staring straight at your opponent.....cause that's exactly what happened. A cheap shot is when you attack someone with their guard down. Unless Mordru is mentally handicap, then he should've been able to stopped his attack. Problem is he wasn't powerful enough. wink

Rhinoceros
No it doesnt mean that. Fallen One on one occasion was powerful enough to kill Galactus becuz he was very very very weak.

Where do you get that the thing is powerful at all.

Thanos>WW Hulk>Sentry>>>Thing.

Fixed it for ya.

Yet Galactus still lives, eh?
How do you know Galactus was starving? Spidey didn't say starving Galactus, now did he? We must assume Galactus was at normal levels. Galactus eats planets, but Sentry has the power of million exploding suns.. Who do you think is more powerful?? I think Galactus should be a herald for Sentry.

WWH > Million exploding suns >>> Galactus >>>>>> Thanos.

Thing has made Galactus retreat before so he's > Thanos.

cmack
easy guys, calm down, you guys dont have to attack each other

ww hulk> darkseid (brawl)

quanchi112
Lmao, Doomsday would assrape Thanos and that's all that matters. Your to delusional to realize how bias you are, so you'll give almost any Marvel character the win over Dc characters who are obviously more powerful. Plus you fail to mention that Seid put DD down for a few seconds and that he was attacked with his back turned. Thanos wouldn't even be able to knock him over with a blast, let alone hold his own with nothing but his muscle. Dd pulverizes Thanos, simple as that.

Every single post you make, I can see how bad of a reader you are. You can't see text and your not capable of sensing what the writer is implying. That was a young and inexperienced Ds, right when he gained his power. You can't use examples like that because it's IRRELEVANT. Like pretty much anything you say.

Maybe he's not skyfather, but he's defintely transcendent at best, and it's a testament to Supes jobber aura for him to able to stand up to him.

Are you talking about Marvel Cronus? It would be no suprise to me that you would praise him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is the same exact thing you've been saying. I've already debunked this argument, and you have yet to properly counter it. Same examples, same crap. I agree that Thanos>>Superman, but when it's simply a slugfest Supes has superior strength. Thanos has NEVER faced anyone with his lifting power. They may have been all around superior the Supes, but their physical strength is definitly below his own.

Don't play stupid, you are guilty of using that as proof. I recall you throwing that off panel feat around, in a Superman thread(or something like that). And when two stalemate it usually means their equal....so yeah, according to your logic Sentry=Galactus.

That's just a bullshit excuse and nothing more. You don't get one shotted like that when your staring straight at your opponent.....cause that's exactly what happened. A cheap shot is when you attack someone with their guard down. Unless Mordru is mentally handicap, then he should've been able to stopped his attack. Problem is he wasn't powerful enough. wink You say Doomsday would assrape Thanos? Why what in Thanos history would lead you to believe that. ds has submitted to a top tier before and given up. So you really cant even begin to say Ds is anywhere near the fighter or that he has the durability that Thanos has. Again name me a guy dominating Thanos and him going down without so much as landing a blow once it got up close and personal. Im waiting for your proof.

Yes a younger and inexpereinced ds killed the older wiser won then couldnt get himself out of the mess he was in. Ds young or old cant seem to catch a break. Both lost in one story.

No just becuz Sentry may have stalemated Galactus it doesnt mean he is equal to Galactus. For one we havent seen the fight but just know it happened becuz why in the hell would peter parker lie about it. To vague though,Galactus>>>>Sentry.

I didnt say Ds cheapshotted Mordru pay attention young one an dlearn something. He didnt know who his opponent was and didnt take him seriously or view him as the threat he was. If he did he would have gotten serious and wouldnt have been so nonchalant about the whole thing.

Hazsekswthurmom
You say Doomsday would assrape Thanos? Why what in Thanos history would lead you to believe that. ds has submitted to a top tier before and given up. So you really cant even begin to say Ds is anywhere near the fighter or that he has the durability that Thanos has. Again name me a guy dominating Thanos and him going down without so much as landing a blow once it got up close and personal. Im waiting for your proof.Ok....the first part of your text is out of place and confusing. Doomsday would be far to much for the likes of Thanos. His cosmic blast would be laughed off and his only chance of winning is through bfr....which will probally not work. Ds was able to knock Dd down for a few seconds. He turns his back on him and then he slashes him from behind. That showing isn't as bad as I originally thought, because H/p Dd was very powerful in his own right, and it took an insane amount of power to put him down. It's atleast it's plausible that he could've taken Seid out the way he did, though I don't consider him to be Ds's superior. If Thanos put into the same situation, his blast would bounce off of Dd's boney ass and he would be beaten into a pulp. Rather he had his back turned or not, Thanos wouldn't fair aswell as Ds did. Doomsday could probally own WWh and Thanos simotaneously. Nuff said.

Yes a young and inexperianced Ds looked bad....which is irrelevent. Young Ds as in guy who wasn't as skilled as old Ds. As in guy with less experiance than older Ds. No what I'm saying? And older Ds was lossing power from the beginning of the story, hence why he pulled his younger self from the past. Not only that but they seemed pretty darn powerful in foundations. That was far from a bad showing. So yeah...that example is as irrelevent as the term can get. And of course they lost in the end, cause you know...they where the villains.....you know, the guys who always lose?

The point is, you tried to support an argument with that as weight. You can't throw around feats like that, because it's too ridiculous to be taken seriously. You can't say that Galactus>>>>Sentry and at the same time use that feat to prove another character will lose. It's contradictory at it's finest.

So far that's the only thing you've gotten right, I'm still in my teens. laughing Anyways, you've used the cheapshot excuse before, which is why I responded that way. Mordru got one shotted like a cheap whore. Unless he has some kind of Secret word to activate his power, then it doesn't matter at all. He was in top form and defeated with ease. If his power level came close to Ds's he would'nt had been taken out so easily....but apparently it wasn't......

quanchi112
Ok....the first part of your text is out of place and confusing. Doomsday would be far to much for the likes of Thanos. His cosmic blast would be laughed off and his only chance of winning is through bfr....which will probally not work. Ds was able to knock Dd down for a few seconds. He turns his back on him and then he slashes him from behind. That showing isn't as bad as I originally thought, because H/p Dd was very powerful in his own right, and it took an insane amount of power to put him down. It's atleast it's plausible that he could've taken Seid out the way he did, though I don't consider him to be Ds's superior. If Thanos put into the same situation, his blast would bounce off of Dd's boney ass and he would be beaten into a pulp. Rather he had his back turned or not, Thanos wouldn't fair aswell as Ds did. Doomsday could probally own WWh and Thanos simotaneously. Nuff said.

Yes a young and inexperianced Ds looked bad....which is irrelevent. Young Ds as in guy who wasn't as skilled as old Ds. As in guy with less experiance than older Ds. No what I'm saying? And older Ds was lossing power from the beginning of the story, hence why he pulled his younger self from the past. Not only that but they seemed pretty darn powerful in foundations. That was far from a bad showing. So yeah...that example is as irrelevent as the term can get. And of course they lost in the end, cause you know...they where the villains.....you know, the guys who always lose?

The point is, you tried to support an argument with that as weight. You can't throw around feats like that, because it's too ridiculous to be taken seriously. You can't say that Galactus>>>>Sentry and at the same time use that feat to prove another character will lose. It's contradictory at it's finest.

So far that's the only thing you've gotten right, I'm still in my teens. laughing Anyways, you've used the cheapshot excuse before, which is why I responded that way. Mordru got one shotted like a cheap whore. Unless he has some kind of Secret word to activate his power, then it doesn't matter at all. He was in top form and defeated with ease. If his power level came close to Ds's he would'nt had been taken out so easily....but apparently it wasn't...... You did exactly what I thought you would do. You sounded juvenile and silly. Again Darkseid doesnt even have half of Thanos's durability or possess his brutal melee fighting when hes pissed. Darkseid can and has lost to a top tier. He submitted to one once. So right there we have proof Thanos is greater than Ds becuz he doesnt give up to top tiers. Now which one of Thanos's fights do you draw your conclusion from. Give me Thanos evidence to make me believe he would just go down like Darkseid did in three panels. If you have nothing just as I suspected then take back your hilarious baseless claim.

In foundations the Darkseid's looked pathetic, The young one was an idiot and the old one was a shadow of what he once was. Case closed there.

The other Sentry and Galactus thing isnt contradictory. For Sentry to be able to do it even when Galactus is weak is still impressive is it not. We dont know the details ok so drop it there buddy.

Mordru didnt know who he was fighting. Do you know what the element of surprise does for you?

Hazsekswthurmom
You did exactly what I thought you would do. You sounded juvenile and silly. Again Darkseid doesnt even have half of Thanos's durability or possess his brutal melee fighting when hes pissed. Darkseid can and has lost to a top tier. He submitted to one once. So right there we have proof Thanos is greater than Ds becuz he doesnt give up to top tiers. Now which one of Thanos's fights do you draw your conclusion from. Give me Thanos evidence to make me believe he would just go down like Darkseid did in three panels. If you have nothing just as I suspected then take back your hilarious baseless claim.Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Nice way to counter, repeat the same thing, and expect me to except it as fact. Don't even try to acknowledge my points, just ramble and you have me pwned. You and failure are a magnificant combination. Your like the new Peanut butter and Jelly. smile

It's off panel and nobody knows the circumstances. And don't act like you never tried to use it in debates. It's pure idiotic to try and use that feat. Of course you've done worst, so what am I to expect?

Why the hell do you do this? This is how you debate,

You: "Superman gets his asskicked by Gary Coleman, he's a pussy".

A random poster:"Superman has taken him out multiple times".

You: "Yeah, but Superman is a pussy"

Poster: "And he's owned people more powerful than Gary Coleman"

You: "Oh yeah well he's a puss nowadays just get over".

It's retarded on so many levels, that I don't see why God could allow such behavior. When you have been backed to a corner, you try to use the same tatic to get yourself out. You can't progress by repeating something. You don't get any points across by doing so, and instead you make yourself look moronic. Since your going to recycle statements then I'll do the same.

"So far that's the only thing you've gotten right, I'm still in my teens. Anyways, you've used the cheapshot excuse before, which is why I responded that way. Mordru got one shotted like a cheap whore. Unless he has some kind of Secret word to activate his power, then it doesn't matter at all. He was in top form and defeated with ease. If his power level came close to Ds's he would'nt had been taken out so easily....but apparently it wasn't......"

Wow, that was kinda fun.

quanchi112
Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Nice way to counter, repeat the same thing, and expect me to except it as fact. Don't even try to acknowledge my points, just ramble and you have me pwned. You and failure are a magnificant combination. Your like the new Peanut butter and Jelly. smile

It's off panel and nobody knows the circumstances. And don't act like you never tried to use it in debates. It's pure idiotic to try and use that feat. Of course you've done worst, so what am I to expect?

It's retarded on so many levels, that I don't see why God could allow such behavior. When you have been backed to a corner, you try to use the same tatic to get yourself out. You can't progress by repeating something. You don't get any points across by doing so, and instead you make yourself look moronic. Since your going to recycle statements then I'll do the same.

"So far that's the only thing you've gotten right, I'm still in my teens. Anyways, you've used the cheapshot excuse before, which is why I responded that way. Mordru got one shotted like a cheap whore. Unless he has some kind of Secret word to activate his power, then it doesn't matter at all. He was in top form and defeated with ease. If his power level came close to Ds's he would'nt had been taken out so easily....but apparently it wasn't......"

Wow, that was kinda fun. Do you realize tha you have no case. Ok let me spell it out for you again. Ok Thanos fought Odin for a shitload of panels and wasnt put down. Odin is more powerful than Thanos yet Thanos took this beating and still wasnt defeated. So thats one account of Thanos not getting his ass kicked by a more powerful beating. Ok another Thanos fight. He fought Tyrant a being who could take on Galactus. He had that kind of power. Another being who takes down top tiers like nothing. Thanos proved to be more than anyone else who faced Tyrant and wasnt ko'd in three panels like Darkseid was.

Im breaking this up so you can read all my evidence as you dont have any. So far genius thats two characters that are more powerful than Thanos yet he wasnt ko'd in three panels. He still walked under his own power and still had a lot of fight left in him. Darkseid couldnt take but a few punches and kicks from Doomsday. Meaning he really cant take a beatdown but I have proven that Thanos can.

Ok my final piece of evidence becuz you really cant understand what I have been trying to tell you for like 5 posts now.

Its Thor with the power gem. Ok Thor with the power gem was winning against the likes of the Silver Surfer,Dr. Strange, and the infinity watch. Thats one helluva powerful force that he was thrashing. They failed so they teleported him to Thanos. Thanos did fine against him by himself and managed to temporarily hold him. Thanos took a beating but was fine. He enjoyed this battle that just kinda happened.

Thats three fights where I showed and proved that Thanos can take a beating no less and be fine from it. He wasnt utterly defeated in any of these three stories. He didnt need outside help to survive at all and took what was thrown at him.

Now with regards to Darkseid lets see. He got the first blow in against Doomsday and didnt have the durability to last three panels. Ok thats fine its just one showing right and you say Doomsday is more powerful. Ok well explain apokolips now and why he had to beg for quarter against a top tier like Superman. So now we have a character who is weaker than Darkseid in your eyes beating him so you really dont have an excuse anymore do you? Darkseid is just simply a pussy and its been proven time and time again.

Neither of those embarrassing losses have happened to Thanos and I gave you three accounts of him fighting characters who had the odds stacked in their favor.

I uses canon evidence to prove my points but your point has always been Doomsday is der freakin powerful and he could own anybodyzzzzzz.

See I use evidence while you dont. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Wow, that was kinda fun.

quanchi112
Do you realize tha you have no case. Ok let me spell it out for you again. Ok Thanos fought Odin for a shitload of panels and wasnt put down. Odin is more powerful than Thanos yet Thanos took this beating and still wasnt defeated. So thats one account of Thanos not getting his ass kicked by a more powerful beating. Ok another Thanos fight. He fought Tyrant a being who could take on Galactus. He had that kind of power. Another being who takes down top tiers like nothing. Thanos proved to be more than anyone else who faced Tyrant and wasnt ko'd in three panels like Darkseid was.

Im breaking this up so you can read all my evidence as you dont have any. So far genius thats two characters that are more powerful than Thanos yet he wasnt ko'd in three panels. He still walked under his own power and still had a lot of fight left in him. Darkseid couldnt take but a few punches and kicks from Doomsday. Meaning he really cant take a beatdown but I have proven that Thanos can.

Ok my final piece of evidence becuz you really cant understand what I have been trying to tell you for like 5 posts now.

Its Thor with the power gem. Ok Thor with the power gem was winning against the likes of the Silver Surfer,Dr. Strange, and the infinity watch. Thats one helluva powerful force that he was thrashing. They failed so they teleported him to Thanos. Thanos did fine against him by himself and managed to temporarily hold him. Thanos took a beating but was fine. He enjoyed this battle that just kinda happened.

Thats three fights where I showed and proved that Thanos can take a beating no less and be fine from it. He wasnt utterly defeated in any of these three stories. He didnt need outside help to survive at all and took what was thrown at him.

Now with regards to Darkseid lets see. He got the first blow in against Doomsday and didnt have the durability to last three panels. Ok thats fine its just one showing right and you say Doomsday is more powerful. Ok well explain apokolips now and why he had to beg for quarter against a top tier like Superman. So now we have a character who is weaker than Darkseid in your eyes beating him so you really dont have an excuse anymore do you? Darkseid is just simply a pussy and its been proven time and time again.

Neither of those embarrassing losses have happened to Thanos and I gave you three accounts of him fighting characters who had the odds stacked in their favor.

I uses canon evidence to prove my points but your point has always been Doomsday is der freakin powerful and he could own anybodyzzzzzz.

See I use evidence while you dont. smile Respond to this.

I mean its very simple I have given showing of both characters here that clearly demonstrate that Thanos has Darkseid by a considerable margin in durability. I knew youd dodge my canon facts.

Hazsekswthurmom
Respond to this.

I mean its very simple I have given showing of both characters here that clearly demonstrate that Thanos has Darkseid by a considerable margin in durability. I knew youd dodge my canon facts. Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Nice way to counter, repeat the same thing, and expect me to except it as fact. Don't even try to acknowledge my points, just ramble and you have me pwned. You and failure are a magnificant combination. Your like the new Peanut butter and Jelly.

Wow, that was kinda fun.

quanchi112

Nice way to counter, repeat the same thing, and expect me to except it as fact. Don't even try to acknowledge my points, just ramble and you have me pwned. You and failure are a magnificant combination. Your like the new Peanut butter and Jelly.

Wow, that was kinda fun. Concession accepted.

Hazsekswthurmom
Concession accepted. Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Wow, that was kinda fun.

quanchi112

Wow, that was kinda fun. I debate while you troll. Its ok I knew you wouldnt respond to my post. You are just a troll.

Hazsekswthurmom
I debate while you troll. Its ok I knew you wouldnt respond to my post. You are just a troll. Lol, failure must be your middle name. Your whole arguments is that "Thanos can do this just because". Going by that logic, the Earth is square just because, grass is purple just because, penises are vagina's just because, beer is a good source of calcium just because, aids is a healthy bacteria just because. I don't have to prove it with evidence, it that way because I said so. Shitty logic at it's finest. And I love how you don't reference anything from my Doomsday example, and instead pull out the same crappy arguments you had debunk, by me myself.

Wow, that was kinda fun.

quanchi112

Wow, that was kinda fun. laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
laughing You was right all along Quanchi Ds is a pussy. Just look at this ******. Look at him, he gets beaten by Superman. laughing

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/127/apokolipsnowpage16fi9.jpg

Ds is a pussy and a bich. laughing

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins. Physically Ds gets hammered. Without his omega effect hes not all that.

Hazsekswthurmom
WW Hulk wins. Physically Ds gets hammered. Without his omega effect hes not all that. Co-signed http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6403/pic018ah2.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2204/pic019bo3.jpg

That scan says all. Ds is just nothing nowadays. They need to put him out of his misery.

quanchi112
Starking has finally come around.

Hazsekswthurmom
Starking has finally come around. Yep, it took multiple pwnings from you just to realize how ingenious you are. You are the emperor of the internet.

quanchi112
Yep, it took multiple pwnings from you just to realize how ingenious you are. You are the emperor of the internet. Now now. Im glad I enlightened you young one.

Continue to learn from me padawan.

Hazsekswthurmom
Now now. Im glad I enlightened you young one.

Continue to learn from me padawan. Yes my master. smile

quanchi112
Yes my master. smile wink

Hazsekswthurmom
wink Your a god. Can I be your sex slave?

quanchi112
Your a god. Can I be your sex slave? sick

Hazsekswthurmom
sick sad

Mr. Slippyfist
I love how the person who says that Quan follows him, and calls Quan a troll and all these other unreasonable words, results to trolling Quan, and following him around.

It's cute. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I love how the person who says that Quan follows him, and calls Quan a troll and all these other unreasonable words, results to trolling Quan, and following him around.

It's cute. smile And I love how you always make smartass comments. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
And I love how you always make smartass comments. smile I know, I'm awesome.

cmack
im glad you guys decided to play nice, its sweet smile

quanchi112
Somebody just keep starking away from me please.

How does Batman tell Robin that it just isnt working out anymore.

I dont want to hurt his feelings but geez.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.