Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Team consists of Kain (Noz), Pyron(dar) and Thrall(craft)

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/0/0f/Thrall_hrone.jpg/180px-Thrall_hrone.jpg
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters3/pyron-blue.JPG
http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg

Pyron is limited to human size, he can only absorb inanimate objects and can be hit by any magic weapon although his intangibility if he creates gaps in himself can still work. He can go Mach 1 speed maximum

Kain has all his abilities, only limitations are the rules and for the battle he cannot teleport, use any time abilities (he gains all reaver emblems, and for this match regardless of disagreements can use them to equel effect to the guardians of the pillars)

Thrall has no limitations

The battle is on a enormous plain, white sands that do not break under foot (indestructable sand) and doesnt glass under heat, there are equelly durable mountains encircling this area, each mountain range is 800 feet high with a 3 mile high mountain both north and south of the oval shape of the arena, the sand area the mountains encircle is over 50 miles wide and 80 miles in length from the northern high mountain to the southern, no being can go outside the mountains boundaries nor can they escape the atmopshere. Unusually there is an oasis in the middle of the arena with Ganon chained to a rock, the first to break him loose gain him on their side (only ganon cannot break the chains, to any other being their no more durable than paper, Ganon is swapped for a member of the next team who gets beaten and then they go in the middle as support in chains...and so on). Around the Oasasis is an enormous tropical jungle reaching to the west and east mountains, cutting a divide between the two teams.

Run the Gauntlet

1. Alexstrasza aspect of life, Grom hellscream, Cenarius, Illidan Stormrage

-ganon is lost, Illidan is now in the central oasis chains

2. Kratos (god version, human size), Zues, Theseus,Persues, Ares (human size ares but has all moves except his mountain summon)

-Illidan is lost Kratos is now in the chains to be taken

3. Raziel as well as all other Kains sons, 10 slaugh and 10 sarafan knights, Raziel and his brothers are super bloodlusted, beware, Raziel does not follow the rules, and his wraith blade soul drains, he has infnite reaver spell energy as well as all Glyphs, his wings are restored and he equels pyron at Mach 1 speed.

-Kratos is lost Raziel is now in the chains

4. Ryu hayabusa, Vigor Emperor, 20 berserkers

-Raziel lost Ryu is in the chains

5. Demitri (he cannot drain pyron), Jedah (cannot go completly liquid, he can be damaged like all others)

-Ryu lost Demitri in chains

6. all the colossus from Shadow of colossus game

(Random in chains, no colossus fit)

(no more rules from the rules box from here onwards, time to play evil face however time powers are limited to 2 mins but only for the team)

7. Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Robotnik (he can choose 2 robots to bring with him)

8. Dante (any form), Vergil (any form), Mundus and all bosses from DMC

9. All of the above fight except those in chains against the team, Pyron can go at Mach 5, Kain has full reaver constantly, still no rules...Thrall can bring 3 friends from warcraft to fight by his side (his actual close friends, Grom, or those who would heed his call, no Archimonde or nozmordu..or titans)

3 in chains, Raziel, Dante and Illidan

if they clear it, they battle against eachother in an all out battle

Rules box

NO soul sucking

NO time manip

NO speeds over Mach 2

NO true invurnability (since this is a special one for kain, ill give him revival up to 4 times per battle)

NO whining, the gauntlet is not strongest or weakest first neccerily, i simply added them in any old how

most importantly of all....if anyone does not like the name Nosdarcraft then mad

let the battle begin!!

Violent2Dope
Jesus...wtf!? Also, it's kinda funny....Kain, Pyron, and THRALL!? LOL. HUGE gap in power levels.

Diamond Kisses
Thrall will not really be a part of the battle. It is all up to Pyron and Kain stick out tongue

I do not know how it will go, but I also do not think they will not get past 9 big grin

P.S: I do not like Nosdarcraft angel

Darth Extecute
I'm just gonna pretend that they make it to 9, because with my knowledge, thats the only likely fight they can pull trough and I can debate for.. However, limiting the reinforcement to 3 close friends of Thrall is hard ((Bad choice.. Thrall is a bug compared to many here))

but I would say that Thrall brings in the three friends of his; Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurin Stormrage and Magus Medivh..

Those three together hold a lot of devestating power and can cause quite the destruction upon foes.. A mach 5 moving entity might be the big difficulty.. but they are only three of a big crowd and the challengers most certainly will not seek those three out first.. and thus' bringing destruction upon the challengers.. Jaina obviously keeps the fight at bay, teleporting her team-mates around the battlefield to avoid damage, as well as attack with icy spells.. Malfurion will gather large quantities of nature magic and blast those foes..
while Medivh basically does the same, but with immortal magic.. However, Medivh as a factor is big.. He could cast a shield over the entire team, have them focus magical blasts, then open shield, launch the blast and close the shield again..

A lot of possibilities, but I, like DK dont think they pass 9.. Of course, they might stop before that.. I know nearly nothing about most of those characters, other than the fact that they are powerful..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jesus...wtf!? Also, it's kinda funny....Kain, Pyron, and THRALL!? LOL. HUGE gap in power levels.

lawls yes, i just wanted to add a being from warcraft, and Thrall immedtlay came to mind, the power gap is definatley too wide maybe....

ill add Kiljaeded instead of Thrall, at the end however he cannot call 3 friends

Thrall is now part of the first gauntlet battle, he can call 3 other friends, so Darth possibly the 3 you have chosen

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm just gonna pretend that they make it to 9, because with my knowledge, thats the only likely fight they can pull trough and I can debate for.. However, limiting the reinforcement to 3 close friends of Thrall is hard ((Bad choice.. Thrall is a bug compared to many here))

but I would say that Thrall brings in the three friends of his; Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurin Stormrage and Magus Medivh..

Those three together hold a lot of devestating power and can cause quite the destruction upon foes.. A mach 5 moving entity might be the big difficulty.. but they are only three of a big crowd and the challengers most certainly will not seek those three out first.. and thus' bringing destruction upon the challengers.. Jaina obviously keeps the fight at bay, teleporting her team-mates around the battlefield to avoid damage, as well as attack with icy spells.. Malfurion will gather large quantities of nature magic and blast those foes..
while Medivh basically does the same, but with immortal magic.. However, Medivh as a factor is big.. He could cast a shield over the entire team, have them focus magical blasts, then open shield, launch the blast and close the shield again..

A lot of possibilities, but I, like DK dont think they pass 9.. Of course, they might stop before that.. I know nearly nothing about most of those characters, other than the fact that they are powerful..

hmm many good points and possibilities ,sorry but now Thrall is gone and Kiljaeden to give warcraft more of a say in things has been added, Thrall is now part of the first encounter, good view on it though, all my gauntlets are always so large and sometimes complicated laughing sad if DK has problems balancing matches, i have problems keeping things simple

Diamond Kisses
So the first fight is:

Kil'Jaeden, Pyron and Kain

Vs.

Alexstrasza, Grom, Cenarius, Illidan, Thrall, Medivh, Jaina and Malfurion?

As example stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
So the first fight is:

Vs.

As example stick out tongue

yes big grin

Violent2Dope
So the first fight is:

Vs.

As example stick out tongue Team wins. Pyron could one shot most of them easily with a nuke level attack, while shielding his allies, Killy could prolly as well, Kain can't, but he isn't a one shot powerhouse, he's more of a versatile character with nifty and useful abilities.

Honestly, Grom, Thrall, Illidan, Jaina, and Malfurion are fodder to the likes of Pyron, Kain, and Killy. Prolly Cenarius too, killed by Fel Orcs ftw! haermm

I don't know alot about Alex and Medivh tho.

Burning thought
Team wins. Pyron could one shot most of them easily with a nuke level attack, while shielding his allies, Killy could prolly as well, Kain can't, but he isn't a one shot powerhouse, he's more of a versatile character with nifty and useful abilities.

Honestly, Grom, Thrall, Illidan, Jaina, and Malfurion are fodder to the likes of Pyron, Kain, and Killy. Prolly Cenarius too, killed by Fel Orcs ftw! haermm

I don't know alot about Alex and Medivh tho.

when you say team wins, do you mean the whole thing? or just the first gauntlet, i mean number 9 needs some though, their fighting everything then. I agree however, the first battle is not too difficult

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
when you say team wins, do you mean the whole thing? or just the first gauntlet, i mean number 9 needs some though, their fighting everything then. I agree however, the first battle is not too difficult I was talking about the first. I will rely on you all to tell me about who is fighting who on all the matches. big grin

Darth Extecute
lawls yes, i just wanted to add a being from warcraft, and Thrall immedtlay came to mind, the power gap is definatley too wide maybe....

ill add Kiljaeded instead of Thrall, at the end however he cannot call 3 friends

Thrall is now part of the first gauntlet battle, he can call 3 other friends, so Darth possibly the 3 you have chosen

hmm many good points and possibilities ,sorry but now Thrall is gone and Kiljaeden to give warcraft more of a say in things has been added, Thrall is now part of the first encounter, good view on it though, all my gauntlets are always so large and sometimes complicated laughing sad if DK has problems balancing matches, i have problems keeping things simple

Ah, so it's Kil'Jaeden now..

They clear it, and Kil'Jaeden wins the all-out battle.. A 6/3/1 outcome ((Kil'Jaeden/Kain/Pyron))

Burning thought
hm id say the last battle is on the flip of a coin, mostly 4/4/2 i would say is most likely, since whoever does what first wins except for pyron who sort of has the short straw in the battle

Darth Extecute
hm id say the last battle is on the flip of a coin, mostly 4/4/2 i would say is most likely, since whoever does what first wins except for pyron who sort of has the short straw in the battle

Now that Kil'Jaeden is a subject.. I re-read a book of mine and noticed a line that I hadnt seen before.. and it's been stuck in my head all day..

It's driving me crazy.. it could mean anything stick out tongue and it wasnt the thought, nor the quote of a person.. it was told in storytelling perspective..

Burning thought
hmm stick out tongue i dont think Kil jaeden is going to be omnipotent truly, at least i dont see that sort of thing happening since at the moment i would not rate him at least Titan level, thats for sure, especially the top tiers. Kil jaeden as powerful as he is i doubt could be omnipotent

the gauntlet aside now, apart from the last battle between the 3, what could Kiljaeden do? what are his official quick spells that we know he can do with a gesture, maybe less

Darth Extecute
hmm stick out tongue i dont think Kil jaeden is going to be omnipotent truly, at least i dont see that sort of thing happening since at the moment i would not rate him at least Titan level, thats for sure, especially the top tiers. Kil jaeden as powerful as he is i doubt could be omnipotent

the gauntlet aside now, apart from the last battle between the 3, what could Kiljaeden do? what are his official quick spells that we know he can do with a gesture, maybe less

He has about the same abilities as Archimonde, but uses his powers in other ways.. He is manipulative, horribly smart and a lot more creative than Archimonde.. He would probably win trough strategy, instead of raw power.. Archimonde and he, both are claimed to have near limitless magical powers.. Archimonde is fully trusting of his raw power and would use it to break his foes.. Kil'Jaeden on the other hand would probably invade the mind of the opposition, find out their true weakness and have them play his game..

He has immense endurance, he doesnt have actual blood and he has already sacreficed his soul to be a thoughtless slave of the dark titan.. Most likely would vampires and melee classes be of no factor.. Flight wont aid anyone either, for he would pull them to the ground..

Burning thought
ah but he would indeed not be quite invulerable, Kain could errect an anti physical/magic shield, probably recast it before it wears out to protect him against most attacks and reflect any magic cast on him back on the caster. Does Kiljaeden definatley not have a soul? did he literally give his soul to the dark titan. I think he would also be in danger of time powers, frozen in time is not good

Darth Extecute
He didnt litteraly give away his soul.. but it is marked with the mark of Sargeras.. so, Demitri will not be corrupting it, since Demitri doesnt exceed Sargeras in power..

Burning thought
i dont think Demitri would get anywhere near Kiljaeden, i think he actually has to bite to take souls or get close thats for sure

Darth Extecute
The one thing that is certain, is that if the foe is melee, the foe is chanceless.. No one will get him close..

Utrigita
He has about the same abilities as Archimonde, but uses his powers in other ways.. He is manipulative, horribly smart and a lot more creative than Archimonde.. He would probably win trough strategy, instead of raw power.. Archimonde and he, both are claimed to have near limitless magical powers.. Archimonde is fully trusting of his raw power and would use it to break his foes.. Kil'Jaeden on the other hand would probably invade the mind of the opposition, find out their true weakness and have them play his game..

He has immense endurance, he doesnt have actual blood and he has already sacreficed his soul to be a thoughtless slave of the dark titan.. Most likely would vampires and melee classes be of no factor.. Flight wont aid anyone either, for he would pull them to the ground..

Kil'Jaeden is more powerful then Archimonde Darth Extecute.

btw that book you quoted earlier in the thread what is it name I haven't picked that one up ... yet.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Utrigita
Kil'Jaeden is more powerful then Archimonde Darth Extecute.

btw that book you quoted earlier in the thread what is it name I haven't picked that one up ... yet.

I know he is more powerful.. They hold the same powers, but Kil'Jaeden has advanced with his powers more.. His mind allows him to expand beyond Archimonde..

Its called "Lord of the clans"

Utrigita
I know he is more powerful.. They hold the same powers, but Kil'Jaeden has advanced with his powers more.. His mind allows him to expand beyond Archimonde..

Agreed Velen stated that as uncorrupted Eredar Kil'Jaeden was still the greatest, also his command of paramount spells is greater.

And people forget what Archimonde did against Dalaran that was just a small fraction of what the paramount spells can do.. Those spells are insane...

Its called "Lord of the clans"

Thanks. It is the one that is a kind of follow up on "the day of dragons" correct???

Darth Extecute
Agreed Velen stated that as uncorrupted Eredar Kil'Jaeden was still the greatest, also his command of paramount spells is greater.

And people forget what Archimonde did against Dalaran that was just a small fraction of what the paramount spells can do.. Those spells are insane...

Thanks. It is the one that is a kind of follow up on "the day of dragons" correct???

It's a book that tells the tale of Thrall's father, Velen's escape and the corruption of the Draenei..

And yeah.. Archimonde also crushed a full grown dragon by grasping his hand in one book.. Nor sure which, though..

Utrigita
It's a book that tells the tale of Thrall's father, Velen's escape and the corruption of the Draenei..

Nice evil face will be a great read

And yeah.. Archimonde also crushed a full grown dragon by grasping his hand in one book.. Nor sure which, though..

It was in The Sundering ore the Demon Soul, not sure which, but leaning towards The Sundering. The ancient wars trilogy.

Violent2Dope
Pyron the short straw? Lawlz. Wait, so the last round, the team fights? Pyron outputs nuke level blast after nuke level blast, killing Killy and Kain(who has to die 4 times, right?)

Utrigita
Pyron the short straw? Lawlz. Wait, so the last round, the team fights? Pyron outputs nuke level blast after nuke level blast, killing Killy and Kain(who has to die 4 times, right?)

it's that draining his energy??? And against the Paramount spells with can literally tear a planet apart nuke level blast kind of pale doesn't they smile and that spell can be preformed by a Regular Eredar Warlock.

Violent2Dope
it's that draining his energy??? And against the Paramount spells with can literally tear a planet apart nuke level blast kind of pale doesn't they smile and that spell can be preformed by a Regular Eredar Warlock. Okay. Pyron eats the planet.

Utrigita
Okay. Pyron eats the planet.

at 20% he isn't eating anything smile and doesn't he grow to the size of the planet in order to eat it???

Violent2Dope
at 20% he isn't eating anything smile and you want a further tell of what the paramount spells can do??? Good thing he isn't at 20% huh? Fine then. He absorbs Killy, then he nukes Kain multiple times.

Utrigita
Good thing he isn't at 20% huh? Fine then. He absorbs Killy, then he nukes Kain multiple times.

Pyron is limited to human size, he can only absorb inanimate objects and can be hit by any magic weapon although his intangibility if he creates gaps in himself can still work. He can go Mach 1 speed maximum

doesn't Human Size equal 20% I think that is what Burning Thought intended I believe will just ask him when he gets only again.

Absorbs Killy the second most powerful being in the burning legion next to Sargares (when he was around) you can't be serious, and you think that Kil'Jaeden is just going to stand there while Pyron tries and absorbs him... not correct.

Violent2Dope

doesn't Human Size equal 20% I think that is what Burning Thought intended I believe will just ask him when he gets only again.

Absorbs Killy the second most powerful being in the burning legion next to Sargares (when he was around) you can't be serious, and you think that Kil'Jaeden is just going to stand there while Pyron tries and absorbs him... not correct. ....Oh. Well, this is gay. He weakened Pyron ridiculously, put like one or two limits on Kain, and none on Killy. Nice.

No, 20% Pyron only exists in OVA.

Pyron at full power is more powerful than Sargeras, so...yeah, he could, at full power. Also, it's not like absorption is some long complicated process, it is near instant.

Also, can Killy actually take a nuke level blast?

And why the fvck can Pyron only absorb inanimate objects? What purpose would that serve in battle?

Burning thought
i probably did not say it very clearly, in the last battle its all out, what i mean is ,they have everything, no rules or nothing, apart from the rule that they still have to stay in the arena and stuff like that, they cant fight out of the arena, they instantly die if they do so

Violent2Dope
i probably did not say it very clearly, in the last battle its all out, what i mean is ,they have everything, no rules or nothing, apart from the rule that they still have to stay in the arena and stuff like that, they cant fight out of the arena, they instantly die if they do so So Pyron cannot go bigger than the arena?

Burning thought
nopes

Violent2Dope
But he can still go very bigz0r g0dz0r like. Cool. He goes into bigz0r g0dz0r mode, and nukes the arena til they are dead.

Burning thought
pff unlikely, Kiljaeden has so many powers under his sleeves

Kain would put up repel or just rip out his soul before he can do anything, hes got the short straw for sure, Kain and Kiljaeden are beasts

Violent2Dope
Please, Killy has nothing on Pyron, Pyron teles above them and spams multiple nuke level blasts, Kain may be able to repel a few, but he can't do it forever.

Burning thought
why cant he do it forever, if the shield lasts 5 minutes and hes only got 1 minute left, he could cast it again...and so on, making him invulerable.

furthermore he could still use his time powers, time reaver, teleport next to pyron, then pyrons in trouble, then he gets a time freeze bolt in the face and is a statue

Kiljaeden should not be sold so short, he has great power in that dark red face and hands of his....he has magiczors under his cloaks

Violent2Dope
why cant he do it forever, if the shield lasts 5 minutes and hes only got 1 minute left, he could cast it again...and so on, making him invulerable.

furthermore he could still use his time powers, time reaver, teleport next to pyron, then pyrons in trouble, then he gets a time freeze bolt in the face and is a statue

Kiljaeden should not be sold so short, he has great power in that dark red face and hands of his....he has magiczors under his cloaks 1. Because he will run out of power. He will have to be stationary. Also, it lasts 5 minutes?

2. Time Reaver's range is too short, and the blast will be dodged or blocked by Pyron's tele and shield respectively, as for teleing by Pyron, then Kain will fall to the ground, Pyron will be flying. big grin Also, Pyron can just put his shield up and send shockwaves everywhere around him, a good attack to build distance and harm foes. Kain's pure durability isn't that phenomenol.

3. And Pyron has c05m1cz0r powers.

Darth Extecute
Please, Killy has nothing on Pyron

Wheres that hystericaly laughing smilie when you need it?

Utrigita
....Oh. Well, this is gay. He weakened Pyron ridiculously, put like one or two limits on Kain, and none on Killy. Nice.

He has limit he cannot bring friends which would be like practically handing him the victory.

Pyron at full power is more powerful than Sargeras, so...yeah, he could, at full power. Also, it's not like absorption is some long complicated process, it is near instant.

What the f**k? do you even know who Sargares is??? what is the greatest feat preformed by Pyron in a 100% form name one feat, just one that in your openion would place Pyron above Sargares.. This will be interesting since Sargares is tied as being the most powerful being in the Warcraft Universe before his death.

Also, can Killy actually take a nuke level blast?

You argued with Darth excecute about Malygos against Pyron and Darth excecute showed that Malygos would be capable of shielding himself from Pyrons attack and Malygos is a flie to Kil'Jaeden.

And why the fvck can Pyron only absorb inanimate objects? What purpose would that serve in battle?

Because it would defeat the entire purpose.

Utrigita
Wheres that hystericaly laughing smilie when you need it?

this one

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Violent2Dope
Wheres that hystericaly laughing smilie when you need it? Let us see...

Strength: Pyron, no contest at all.

Speed: Pyron again.

Durability: I don't know his durability to be honest.

Skill: ROFL Pyron.

Power output: Pyron.

Versatility: This is the only one Killy prolly takes.

Experience: Pyron.

Reach: Pyron.

Range: Pyron.

Brutality: Pyron.

Intelligence: Killy is more manipulative and cunning, whereas Pyron has more knowledge.

Utrigita
1. Because he will run out of power. He will have to be stationary. Also, it lasts 5 minutes?

How will run out of power Kil'Jaeden with basically limitless magical reserves ore Kain that doesn't have a limit to the amount of energy he can draw from the reaver erm

Burning thought
1. Because he will run out of power. He will have to be stationary. Also, it lasts 5 minutes?

2. Time Reaver's range is too short, and the blast will be dodged or blocked by Pyron's tele and shield respectively, as for teleing by Pyron, then Kain will fall to the ground, Pyron will be flying. big grin Also, Pyron can just put his shield up and send shockwaves everywhere around him, a good attack to build distance and harm foes. Kain's pure durability isn't that phenomenol.

3. And Pyron has c05m1cz0r powers.

1. he doesnt ever run out of power...see infnite magic energy, hes like the source of all magic, hes not going to run out. Stationary? what says this?......no i was useing an example of what he can do, i dont know how long it lasts, but however long, with another gesture he can restore it or back it up, i know it lasts for at least 30-40 seconds, maybe a minute if i remember correctly

2. the range is like a cathedral hall, he does not have to be far from pyron at all, considering he teleports instantly and will activate time in a thought pyron would of had it, also you cant expect pyron to be in a shield and cast nuclear blasts AND do all this other stuff, his shield covers his own body and he goes into a ball, he wont see much and wont cast much inside his shell. Kain can float, hed be falling extremely, incredibly slowly, in the time it takes for him to move too far to use his Reaver AOE spells the fight will be over. Kain may as well be able to fly with that combination. His pure durability maybe not, Raziel is incredibly strong but he pushed his claws (although the same claws that smash effortlessly through metal and deep into conrete blocks)

3. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
He has limit he cannot bring friends which would be like practically handing him the victory.

What the f**k? do you even know who Sargares is??? what is the greatest feat preformed by Pyron in a 100% form name one feat, just one that in your openion would place Pyron above Sargares.. This will be interesting since Sargares is tied as being the most powerful being in the Warcraft Universe before his death.

You argued with Darth excecute about Malygos against Pyron and Darth excecute showed that Malygos would be capable of shielding himself from Pyrons attack and Malygos is a flie to Kil'Jaeden.

Because it would defeat the entire purpose. 1. That's not a limit, Killy just had no need for it, Thrall did.

2. Yeah, I do. Also, Old Gods>Sargeras for the record. Pyron at full power is at least as big as the sun and could destroy an earth sized planet with his pinky tip.

3. So its speculation. Nice. Just because A>B and B performs feat X, doesn't mean A can perform said feat. Oh, and that was 20% Pyron.

4. It defeats the purpose of absorbing anything, now he can just absorb Killy ftw.

Utrigita
1. That's not a limit, Killy just had no need for it, Thrall did.

What limit shall we then give him hmmm well it doesn't matter because Pyron wins right...

2. Yeah, I do. Also, Old Gods>Sargeras for the record. Pyron at full power is at least as big as the sun and could destroy an earth sized planet with his pinky tip.

Sargares > Old Gods for the record. Then it is a shame that he cannot grow to that size and while he grows to that size it gives Kil'Jaeden plenty of time to preform a Paramount spell that will kill him.

3. So its speculation. Nice. Just because A>B and B performs feat X, doesn't mean A can perform said feat. Oh, and that was 20% Pyron.

Actually in this case it does Malygos is capable of creating a shield that IMO is powerful enough to withstand a undefined number of blast from Pyron (depending on how much he much energy he uses) and Malygos was nothing next to Archimonde I think you get the picture.

4. It defeats the purpose of absorbing anything, now he can just absorb Killy ftw.

Kil'Jaeden ftw??? what happen in that part of your post?

Darth Extecute
Let us see...

Strength: Pyron, no contest at all.

Speed: Pyron again.

Durability: I don't know his durability to be honest.

Skill: ROFL Pyron.

Power output: Pyron.

Versatility: This is the only one Killy prolly takes.

Experience: Pyron.

Reach: Pyron.

Range: Pyron.

Brutality: Pyron.

Intelligence: Killy is more manipulative and cunning, whereas Pyron has more knowledge.

Strength: Kil'Jaeden wouldnt more than lift a muscle anyway..

Speed: Big deal, as Kil'Jaeden wouldnt take a step anyway..

Durability: The time that he wont have himself shielded, I'd say he has pretty advance endurance..

Skill: Kil'Jaeden.. From what I have seen and heard of Pyron, I must say Kil'Jaeden..

Power output: Kil'Jaeden.. Only a full powered Pyron would match Kil'Jaedens powers..

Experience: What experience does Pyron have? From what I know, all he has is a long lifetime.. Kil'Jaeden is many many thousand years old and let me tell you, it wasnt years of peace and faint powers..

Reach: Why Pyron? Kil'jaeden extends his arm and can grab anything his eyes can see.. And since his top size is mountain size, he can see pretty far.. If he cant see it, he creates a visional portal of the location and uses magic trough that vision

Range: See Reach

Brutality: Pyron

Intelligence: Kil'Jaeden.. by far... far far by far..

Violent2Dope
1. he doesnt ever run out of power...see infnite magic energy, hes like the source of all magic, hes not going to run out. Stationary? what says this?......no i was useing an example of what he can do, i dont know how long it lasts, but however long, with another gesture he can restore it or back it up, i know it lasts for at least 30-40 seconds, maybe a minute if i remember correctly

2. the range is like a cathedral hall, he does not have to be far from pyron at all, considering he teleports instantly and will activate time in a thought pyron would of had it, also you cant expect pyron to be in a shield and cast nuclear blasts AND do all this other stuff, his shield covers his own body and he goes into a ball, he wont see much and wont cast much inside his shell. Kain can float, hed be falling extremely, incredibly slowly, in the time it takes for him to move too far to use his Reaver AOE spells the fight will be over. Kain may as well be able to fly with that combination. His pure durability maybe not, Raziel is incredibly strong but he pushed his claws (although the same claws that smash effortlessly through metal and deep into conrete blocks)

3. stick out tongue 1. Pyron never runs out of energy either. Doesn't he have to be stationary to use the shield? So it's a minute? And can he actually recast it while in the shield?

2. Cathedral Hall? So about 40 feet I think. Not that big at all. Pyron mantains the speed advantage and can tele as well. Also, Pyron can do many powers while in the shield, and his shield is see-thru. Also, he would use it if someone got close, and knock them back with sonic airwaves. Kain can tele as well lemme remind you. Pyron can easily kill Kain in one hit if he doesn't have the shield up.

3. Your mother.

Burning thought
1. Pyron never runs out of energy either. Doesn't he have to be stationary to use the shield? So it's a minute? And can he actually recast it while in the shield?

2. Cathedral Hall? So about 40 feet I think. Not that big at all. Pyron mantains the speed advantage and can tele as well. Also, Pyron can do many powers while in the shield, and his shield is see-thru. Also, he would use it if someone got close, and knock them back with sonic airwaves. Kain can tele as well lemme remind you. Pyron can easily kill Kain in one hit if he doesn't have the shield up.

3. Your mother.

1. well when you play yeh he can recast, yes but Pyron cannot do half of what kain can do with his energy, roughply yeh a minute

2. yeh but all his speed and stuff doesnt mean anything, if kain is in a shield, launcing homing time beams everywhere (the speed of which is not slow, not fast enough to catch pyron but please dont image a 2 miles per hour ball floating after pyron, its like a quick flashing beam). Kain could easily activate Time reaver, then teleport next to pyron, then pyron is owned, especially if hes just teleported and kain teleports next to him...then all the bolts Kain has fired all home in and Pyron goes rigid...his shield is never going down, and what makes you think he will die in one hit? hell just reform again but meh. Dont forget Kain can kill Pyron in one hit....regardless of shielding

3. your father

Utrigita

Durability: The time that he wont have himself shielded, I'd say he has pretty advance endurance..

Skill: Kil'Jaeden.. From what I have seen and heard of Pyron, I must say Kil'Jaeden..

Power output: Kil'Jaeden.. Only a full powered Pyron would match Kil'Jaedens powers..

Experience: What experience does Pyron have? From what I know, all he has is a long lifetime.. Kil'Jaeden is many many thousand years old and let me tell you, it wasnt years of peace and faint powers..

Reach: Why Pyron? Kil'jaeden extends his arm and can grab anything his eyes can see.. And since his top size is mountain size, he can see pretty far.. If he cant see it, he creates a visional portal of the location and uses magic trough that vision

Intelligence: Kil'Jaeden.. by far... far far by far..

thumb up

Violent2Dope

Intelligence: Kil'Jaeden.. by far... far far by far.. Strength: Lol.

Speed: Lol.

Durability: Same with Pyron, who has an impenatrable shield as well.

Skill: Well, magically, of course, as Pyron has no magic, but H2H, Pyron by far, and Pyron has thought of many clever ways to put basic powers to use and combine powers into one attack, like a teleporting explosive blast.

Power Output: At full power, Pyron's spit could destroy the earth. He could do it with his pinky tip.

Experience: Thousands? Pyron is 2,000,000 years old, and it has been spent conquering and absorbing planets, and learning more about them.

Reach: Pyron can shapeshift as well, and his top size dwarfs mountain size. Also, Pyron has cosmic awareness on a beyond galactis scale, he could see earth from across the universe and flew straight towards it. In terms of sight, Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killy, and reach as well.

Range: See reach.

Brutality: Yep.

Intelligence: I agree in terms of cunning and manipulation, but Pyron holds greater knowledge.

Utrigita
Dont forget Kain can kill Pyron in one hit....regardless of shielding

The Soul Thing??? is that okay in the all against all???

Burning thought
The Soul Thing??? is that okay in the all against all???

definatley, its all out isnt it, their at 100% all powers and abilities at that stage as long as they dont go out the arena

Violent2Dope
What limit shall we then give him hmmm well it doesn't matter because Pyron wins right...

Sargares > Old Gods for the record. Then it is a shame that he cannot grow to that size and while he grows to that size it gives Kil'Jaeden plenty of time to preform a Paramount spell that will kill him.

Actually in this case it does Malygos is capable of creating a shield that IMO is powerful enough to withstand a undefined number of blast from Pyron (depending on how much he much energy he uses) and Malygos was nothing next to Archimonde I think you get the picture.

Kil'Jaeden ftw??? what happen in that part of your post? 1. The final battle apparently has no limits.

2. No he isn't. He can change size instantly.

3. No, it is speculation.

4. No, Pyron absorbs Killy ftw.

Utrigita
definatley, its all out isnt it, their at 100% all powers and abilities at that stage as long as they dont go out the arena

And if Pyron got a soul then the greatest problem is who is going to get his soul.

Utrigita
1. The final battle apparently has no limits.

Great even better, it means that Kain can use his Time Stop and so can Kil'Jaeden it gets better and better.

2. No he isn't. He can change size instantly.

Great a bigger target.

3. No, it is speculation.

No its fact, and pretty commen knowlegde for anyone that have actually read the war of the ancient that the aspects said that Archimondes power was above there own.

4. No, Pyron absorbs Killy ftw.

So why is it that he doesn't absorb Kain as well??? I will really want to see him try, All high and migty getting his soul sucked out by either Kain ore Kil'Jaeden and you can be sure that both will go after the greatest target on the field.

Violent2Dope
Great a bigger target.

No its fact, and pretty commen knowlegde for anyone that have actually read the war of the ancient that the aspects said that Archimondes power was above there own.

So why is it that he doesn't absorb Kain as well??? I will really want to see him try, All high and migty getting his soul sucked out by either Kain ore Kil'Jaeden and you can be sure that both will go after the greatest target on the field. 1. Kain's time stop range is nothing. Pyron nukes Killy(and Kain) at start of fight, then takes on Kain. Also, Killy has time stop?

2. That will one shot Killy.

3. Just because Killy is stronger doesn't mean he can do everything a weaker foe can. And once again, this is full power Pyron.

4. Killy cannot suck souls, only Kain can, I refuted this argument ages ago, just because he tortured a bodiless defenseless Nerzhul, doesn't mean he can take any soul he wants.

Utrigita
1. Kain's time stop range is nothing. Pyron nukes Killy(and Kain) at start of fight, then takes on Kain. Also, Killy has time stop?

I isn't the expert on Kain, He has access to the paramount Spells so yes. A good limit in the previous fight would be exclude him from those spells. smile

2. That will one shot Killy.

what will???

3. Just because Killy is stronger doesn't mean he can do everything a weaker foe can. And once again, this is full power Pyron.

You are asking if possibly one of the Most Powerful Beings in The warcraft universe can create a magical shield that is stronger the Malygos when the Aspects stated that Archimonde was stronger then them... I don't get you point here V2D what is so special about 100% Pyron???

4. Killy cannot suck souls, only Kain can, I refuted this argument ages ago, just because he tortured a bodiless defenseless Nerzhul, doesn't mean he can take any soul he wants.

What is the Warlocks in WoW doing almost constantly???

Darth Extecute
The lack of knowledge and fanboyism combined amuses me..

And I'm not talking about Utrigita..

Utrigita

And I'm not talking about Utrigita..

Sorry where do you think I have strectch the truth a little to far embarrasment

Darth Extecute
Sorry where do you think I have strectch the truth a little to far embarrasment

I wasnt talking about you..

Utrigita
I wasnt talking about you..

I know wink

Violent2Dope
I isn't the expert on Kain, He has access to the paramount Spells so yes. A good limit in the previous fight would be exclude him from those spells. smile

what will???

You are asking if possibly one of the Most Powerful Beings in The warcraft universe can create a magical shield that is stronger the Malygos when the Aspects stated that Archimonde was stronger then them... I don't get you point here V2D what is so special about 100% Pyron???

What is the Warlocks in WoW doing almost constantly??? 1. Kain's Time Stop has a fairly short area of effect. How exactly does Paramount work?

2. Many high power attacks. Pyron could vape the battlefield constantly, and Killy does not have the durability to stand up to a bombardment like that.

3. Yeah, I am. In SW, Darth Sidious is stronger than Nihilus, bur Sidious can't do Nihilus' Force Breaking attack. Now, if you are arguing that since Arichmonde can make a stronger shield than Malygos, and that is a canonically established fact, then I will agree with you.

Ummm...he's STRONGER!? eek!

When I was arguing for Pyron in that other thread, it was 20% Pyron from the OVA, weak Pyron.

4. Nevermind, I was confused. I thot the Drain Soul spell was only an effect that stays on your opponent for a little while, then if you kill them, you get a Soul Shard. I was mostly right, but it also does damage, albeit not very much.

Violent2Dope

And I'm not talking about Utrigita.. Instead of bashing, refute a post.

Utrigita
1. Kain's Time Stop has a fairly short area of effect. How exactly does Paramount work?

Again not the expert in Kain. Paramount effects can produce nearly any feat imaginable, but depending on the Caster and the effect that he wishes to produce. For Instance the Spell that destoyed Dalaran was a paramount spell and Dalaran was shielded by numorous Magical devices.

So the spell either bypassed the shields ore torn them apart smile

2. Many high power attacks. Pyron could vape the battlefield constantly, and Killy does not have the durability to stand up to a bombardment like that.

No he doesn't but his shield most certainly can. If he uses Mana Shield and since his mana reserves are practically limitless it is going to be some time before Pyron gets through.

3. Yeah, I am. In SW, Darth Sidious is stronger than Nihilus, bur Sidious can't do Nihilus' Force Breaking attack. Now, if you are arguing that since Arichmonde can make a stronger shield than Malygos, and that is a canonically established fact, then I will agree with you.

excuse me V2D but I find it laughable that you don't believe that Kil'Jaeden can create a magical Shield. on another more serious note. If I had a scanner I would gladly post the evidence, One that the aspects themselves saying there power is beneath what Archimonde can do. Secondly the stats from the aspects and Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde (which will show you that Kil'Jaeden is above Archimonde). With a little luck maybe Darth Excecute has them so will just ask him later.

Ummm...he's STRONGER!? eek!

When I was arguing for Pyron in that other thread, it was 20% Pyron from the OVA, weak Pyron.

It wasn't my question what feats does he has.

4. Nevermind, I was confused. I thot the Drain Soul spell was only an effect that stays on your opponent for a little while, then if you kill them, you get a Soul Shard. I was mostly right, but it also does damage, albeit not very much.

So can we agree on this that Pyron soul is going to be a little trouble for him???

Darth Extecute
Instead of bashing, refute a post.

That wasnt bashing in any way..

And whats the point of making a valid post, since you wont accept it openminded anyway? It doesnt matter what information we provide about Kil'Jaeden.. You wont take it in consideration anyway, since Pyron cant lose to anything, no matter their potentials..

Violent2Dope
Again not the expert in Kain. Paramount effects can produce nearly any feat imaginable, but depending on the Caster and the effect that he wishes to produce. For Instance the Spell that destoyed Dalaran was a paramount spell and Dalaran was shielded by numorous Magical devices.

So the spell either bypassed the shields ore torn them apart smile

No he doesn't but his shield most certainly can. If he uses Mana Shield and since his mana reserves are practically limitless it is going to be some time before Pyron gets through.

excuse me V2D but I find it laughable that you don't believe that Kil'Jaeden can create a magical Shield. on another more serious note. If I had a scanner I would gladly post the evidence, One that the aspects themselves saying there power is beneath what Archimonde can do. Secondly the stats from the aspects and Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde (which will show you that Kil'Jaeden is above Archimonde). With a little luck maybe Darth Excecute has them so will just ask him later.

It wasn't my question what feats does he has.

So can we agree on this that Pyron soul is going to be a little trouble for him??? 1. That's not planet busting. no expression Sorry, but you claimed it a planet busting attack, that sounds like city busting to me.

Is it like a beam, blast, what?

2. I agree, his shields will not be as easily destroy as his body, but neither will Pyron's shield, which are powered by Pyron's limitless energies, speaking of which, Pyron's energies have a way of undoing magic btw.

3. No, that is not what I meant, I mean, even tho Killy is far stronger than Malygos, his shields might not be as strong as Malygos'. That's all I meant.

4. Okay...he easily eats planets, flys billions of times lightspeed, can create things such as the Phobos, along with all his other shown powers which are stronger than they are when he is in mortal form. Oh, and he has been shown to instantly be able to change his size, from human size to like 300-500 feet tall, then right to a size dwarfing a planet that is several times the size of Jupiter.

5. It isn't a very powerful spell in terms of the damage it does, he won't be winning the fight with that spell alone.

Violent2Dope
That wasnt bashing in any way..

And whats the point of making a valid post, since you wont accept it openminded anyway? It doesnt matter what information we provide about Kil'Jaeden.. You wont take it in consideration anyway, since Pyron cant lose to anything, no matter their potentials.. Calling me a fanboy is bashing.

Burning thought

4. Okay...he easily eats planets, flys billions of times lightspeed, can create things such as the Phobos, along with all his other shown powers which are stronger than they are when he is in mortal form. Oh, and he has been shown to instantly be able to change his size, from human size to like 300-500 feet tall, then right to a size dwarfing a planet that is several times the size of Jupiter.

flying faster than light will not be possible for him in this match, the space is not large enough nor will he be able to start moving, if he chooses to use speed he will fail miserably, can he even move while in his shield,can you show me this if he can?

instantly change size? maybe small sizes but ive never seen him change size on the fly to considerable levels, if he could change instantly why would he not do it against Demitri and dwarf the world in his haste, obviously not instant. Also what are you going by to state he can do it instantly, if its a couple of scans that do not take time into account then it is invalid, you cannot record time in a scan, unless the scan states it or the scan has other objects in it that should be moving yet only move a tiny amount in the next picture of him being larger.

Violent2Dope
flying faster than light will not be possible for him in this match, the space is not large enough nor will he be able to start moving, if he chooses to use speed he will fail miserably, can he even move while in his shield,can you show me this if he can?

instantly change size? maybe small sizes but ive never seen him change size on the fly to considerable levels, if he could change instantly why would he not do it against Demitri and dwarf the world in his haste, obviously not instant. Also what are you going by to state he can do it instantly, if its a couple of scans that do not take time into account then it is invalid, you cannot record time in a scan, unless the scan states it or the scan has other objects in it that should be moving yet only move a tiny amount in the next picture of him being larger. 1. .....You have seen the OVA vid, right? It shows him multiple times moving in the shield. He does it in gameplay as well.

2. He was in a literal weak mortal form against Demitri, and was in the heat of battle. Going from one panel to the next shows it is not much time, unless it is either obvious it took time or it says so. You don't know much on comics, do you BT?

Utrigita
1. That's not planet busting. no expression Sorry, but you claimed it a planet busting attack, that sounds like city busting to me.

Yes I did I just mentioned one effect that the Paramount Spells has been shown to produce, in the games which I believe you have played and then I mentioned the handbook, to where a paramount spell can tear a planet apart ore basically mindcontrol a entire population of a planet.

Is it like a beam, blast, what?

No it's a spell that can produce almost any feats imaginable depending on the caster, it can corrupt a entire race ore slowly tear the surface of the planet ore rip the planet apart in a instance.

2. I agree, his shields will not be as easily destroy as his body, but neither will Pyron's shield, which are powered by Pyron's limitless energies, speaking of which, Pyron's energies have a way of undoing magic btw.

I thought there was a reason to all his planet eating???

3. No, that is not what I meant, I mean, even tho Killy is far stronger than Malygos, his shields might not be as strong as Malygos'. That's all I meant.

Okay you are wrong. In Warcraft experience and magical power means everything to the eredar race so Kil'Jaeden being the strongest Eredar will always from my point of view mean that he can create shields much stronger.

Doesn't he grow in order to eat a planet??? and Archimonde has demonstrated Size manipulation as well and within the area there is only a certain amout of space for them to grow in.

5. It isn't a very powerful spell in terms of the damage it does, he won't be winning the fight with that spell alone.

It drains his soul mate.

Violent2Dope
Yes I did I just mentioned one effect that the Paramount Spells has been shown to produce, in the games which I believe you have played and then I mentioned the handbook, to where a paramount spell can tear a planet apart ore basically mindcontrol a entire population of a planet.

No it's a spell that can produce almost any feats imaginable depending on the caster, it can corrupt a entire race ore slowly tear the surface of the planet ore rip the planet apart in a instance.

I thought there was a reason to all his planet eating???

Okay you are wrong. In Warcraft experience and magical power means everything to the eredar race so Kil'Jaeden being the strongest Eredar will always from my point of view mean that he can create shields much stronger.

Doesn't he grow in order to eat a planet??? and Archimonde has demonstrated Size manipulation as well and within the area there is only a certain amout of space for them to grow in.

It drains his soul mate. 1. So it can do many things? Has it ever actually destroyed a planet?

2. Yes, lemme put it this way, he has limitless energy, but he cannot release it all at once, and destroy the universe or sumthin, he eats planets to become even more powerful, get what I mean?

3. Your point of view? Great, speculation.

4. He has eaten Earth at a size smaller than earth in an ending actually, he could eat most of the battlefield. Also, if he grew in size with Pyron, he will be easier to hit, and they will be up close, and Pyron>>>>Killy at melee.

5. Over time mate, very slowly mate.

Utrigita
1. So it can do many things? Has it ever actually destroyed a planet?

Yes there has been a reference in the handbook of a regular eredar warlock destroying a planet with a paramount spell so yes.

2. Yes, lemme put it this way, he has limitless energy, but he cannot release it all at once, and destroy the universe or sumthin, he eats planets to become even more powerful, get what I mean?

Yes but he clearly doesn't have limitless energy els he wouldn't be absorbing planets to gain more power/energy now would he.

3. Your point of view? Great, speculation.

Like most of what you are bringing on Pyron. And speculation... let me see handbooks and the trilogy that officially is Blizzards look at how the war of the ancient took place > In my openion. I have mentioned this once already.

4. He has eaten Earth at a size smaller than earth in an ending actually, he could eat most of the battlefield. Also, if he grew in size with Pyron, he will be easier to hit, and they will be up close, and Pyron>>>>Killy at melee.

The battlefield that is indestructable??? Thats strange because when I said that Pyron grow and he got easier to hit you said he didn't got any easier to hit so how is Kil'Jaeden going to become easier to hit???

5. Over time mate, very slowly mate.

thats the way a warlock from WoW work, With a slow steal soul spell that require the Character ore NPC to die, Kil'Jaeden on the other hand showed in his encounter with Ner'Zhul that these rules doesn't apply a 10% to him since he can take the soul while the body is still very much alife ore immobelise the soul and then slowly tear the body apart without the Soul that is located in the physcal body is capable of offering any resistance.

HonkyTonkMan
They stop at Demetri and Jedah. Jedah tangos with Pyron while Demetri takes on the other two.

Violent2Dope
Yes there has been a reference in the handbook of a regular eredar warlock destroying a planet with a paramount spell so yes.

Yes but he clearly doesn't have limitless energy els he wouldn't be absorbing planets to gain more power/energy now would he.

Like most of what you are bringing on Pyron. And speculation... let me see handbooks and the trilogy that officially is Blizzards look at how the war of the ancient took place > In my openion. I have mentioned this once already.

The battlefield that is indestructable??? Thats strange because when I said that Pyron grow and he got easier to hit you said he didn't got any easier to hit so how is Kil'Jaeden going to become easier to hit???

thats the way a warlock from WoW work, With a slow steal soul spell that require the Character ore NPC to die, Kil'Jaeden on the other hand showed in his encounter with Ner'Zhul that these rules doesn't apply a 10% to him since he can take the soul while the body is still very much alife ore immobelise the soul and then slowly tear the body apart without the Soul that is located in the physcal body is capable of offering any resistance. 1. Alright, I'll take your word for it, tho I would like to read the reference.

2. No, he has limitless...stamina while using his powers, he will never get tired or run out of energy, eating planets makes him more powerful(he is potentially omnipotent possibly).

3. I haven't speculated anything. Is there any proof his shields>Malygos', yes or no?

4. Forgot battlefield is indestructible, however Killy is very much vulnerable to absorption. I didn't say Pyron wouldn't be a bigger target, I said he has shields to block his attacks tho.

5. That sounds exactly like what normal Warlocks do. Keep the soul, kill the body.

Utrigita
1. Alright, I'll take your word for it, tho I would like to read the reference.

If I had a scanner I would happely post it for you. So far all I can tell you is to get you hand on the manual of monsters and Shadows and Light.

2. No, he has limitless...stamina while using his powers, he will never get tired or run out of energy, eating planets makes him more powerful(he is potentially omnipotent possibly).

Okay scan reference... ore can I find it in his respect thread???

3. I haven't speculated anything. Is there any proof his shields>Malygos', yes or no?

What do you consider proof??? I have listed it 3 times that he is a stronger arcane/magical user then Malygos.

4. Forgot battlefield is indestructible, however Killy is very much vulnerable to absorption. I didn't say Pyron wouldn't be a bigger target, I said he has shields to block his attacks tho.

Who many people has be absorbed??? His shields that is growing with his size ore what??? the same shields that is used in the respect thread??

5. That sounds exactly like what normal Warlocks do. Keep the soul, kill the body.

No it sounds like get to soul in a stasis and torment the body for a undefine length of time, thats what he did to Ner'Zhul.

Violent2Dope
If I had a scanner I would happely post it for you. So far all I can tell you is to get you hand on the manual of monsters and Shadows and Light.

Okay scan reference... ore can I find it in his respect thread???

What do you consider proof??? I have listed it 3 times that he is a stronger arcane/magical user then Malygos.

Who many people has be absorbed??? His shields that is growing with his size ore what??? the same shields that is used in the respect thread??

No it sounds like get to soul in a stasis and torment the body for a undefine length of time, thats what he did to Ner'Zhul. 1. Like I said, I'll take your word for it.

2. He doesn't have a physical body to produce fatigue toxins, it is literally impossible for him to tire. And he can fly nonstop at billions of times lightspeed for 3 years as well.

3. I still don't consider that concrete to be honest, but I will concede and just agree that he is stronger with his shields.

4. He has absorbed entire planets. no expression Why can't he absorb one person? His shields can grow as big as him(well, bigger to cover his body). Yes, the same shields in respect thread, and in gameplay as well.

5. Not to me.

Burning thought
1. .....You have seen the OVA vid, right? It shows him multiple times moving in the shield. He does it in gameplay as well.

2. He was in a literal weak mortal form against Demitri, and was in the heat of battle. Going from one panel to the next shows it is not much time, unless it is either obvious it took time or it says so. You don't know much on comics, do you BT?

1. please show me the times at which he does ths please and then ill watch the OVA again, then eithe continue or concede my point

2. he was in the heat of battle, how will that make any diffrence unless his size manip is no way instant, or his mind is actually fairly slow and is not as quick as you seem to think..

no ime not an expert on comics, but i can tell you Utriga here is into comics, and ill ask him..Utriga is there no possible way that if Pyron is the size of a large building in one scan and then in the next the size of jupiter that this can be anything other than instant? from scan to scan....or is V2D talking BS?

2. your chewing at the omnipotence bone? no...pyron could never become omnipotent...sorry...maybe in the eyes of a mere mortal but God would still laugh and blink to delete the thing

3. you have not speculated anything?.....you speculate that Pyron can change from small to his largest form in an instant it seems, since the only thing that would state this seems to be your own assumption of what the pictures show since there are no words with the scans, the time between a scan from another especially when theres no way in the scan to judge time passing could easily be a good few hours, maybe even days.

Darth Extecute
Calling me a fanboy is bashing.

No, it isnt.. because you are..

Now.. Since you've discussed so many points, I'll just jump in directly insteady of bothering counter all that I consider inaccurate..

1. Like I said, I'll take your word for it.

2. He doesn't have a physical body to produce fatigue toxins, it is literally impossible for him to tire. And he can fly nonstop at billions of times lightspeed for 3 years as well.

3. I still don't consider that concrete to be honest, but I will concede and just agree that he is stronger with his shields.

4. He has absorbed entire planets. no expression Why can't he absorb one person? His shields can grow as big as him(well, bigger to cover his body). Yes, the same shields in respect thread, and in gameplay as well.

5. Not to me.

2. You dont have any proof of this.. Not that he can fly at billions of times lightspeed, nor that he can do it constantly for 3 years..

4. Planets, differently from Kil'Jaeden are defenseless.. And the fact that its inpenetratable is inaccurate too.. Pyron has never fought anyone like Kil'Jaeden.. No darkstalker ever comes near him in level of magic, and magic if anything can break trough the unbreakable.. As seen, Archimonde destroyed Dalaran in moments only, and Dalaran was the most heavily guarded town within reach of Azeroth.. Both trough magic itself and powerful mages.. The Kirin Tor AND not to forget Antonidas, Khadgar, Jaina and Argual..

And Archimonde isnt Kil'Jaeden.. Far less powerful..

- Pyron will NEVER be omnipotent.. He lack the potential..

Burning thought

2. You dont have any proof of this.. Not that he can fly at billions of times lightspeed, nor that he can do it constantly for 3 years..

4. Planets, differently from Kil'Jaeden are defenseless.. And the fact that its inpenetratable is inaccurate too.. Pyron has never fought anyone like Kil'Jaeden.. No darkstalker ever comes near him in level of magic, and magic if anything can break trough the unbreakable.. As seen, Archimonde destroyed Dalaran in moments only, and Dalaran was the most heavily guarded town within reach of Azeroth.. Both trough magic itself and powerful mages.. The Kirin Tor AND not to forget Antonidas, Khadgar, Jaina and Argual..

- Pyron will NEVER be omnipotent.. He lack the potential..

2. laughing his only proof is going to be a scan that shows little if any evidence he can go at great speeds, if he moves at all great speed he takes momentum and cannot do it immediatley at the same time as never shown doing it in any shape other than in his foetl position and especially not in battle.

4. ime not sure really what his shield has even been hit by, nor anything stating its properties,probably another V2D overhype of its power

he lacks everything to be omnipotent

Violent2Dope
1. please show me the times at which he does ths please and then ill watch the OVA again, then eithe continue or concede my point

2. he was in the heat of battle, how will that make any diffrence unless his size manip is no way instant, or his mind is actually fairly slow and is not as quick as you seem to think..

no ime not an expert on comics, but i can tell you Utriga here is into comics, and ill ask him..Utriga is there no possible way that if Pyron is the size of a large building in one scan and then in the next the size of jupiter that this can be anything other than instant? from scan to scan....or is V2D talking BS?

2. your chewing at the omnipotence bone? no...pyron could never become omnipotent...sorry...maybe in the eyes of a mere mortal but God would still laugh and blink to delete the thing

3. you have not speculated anything?.....you speculate that Pyron can change from small to his largest form in an instant it seems, since the only thing that would state this seems to be your own assumption of what the pictures show since there are no words with the scans, the time between a scan from another especially when theres no way in the scan to judge time passing could easily be a good few hours, maybe even days. 1. He does it a few times in the OVA vid, and I'll find a vid of him doing it in gameplay. The OVA also shows him attacking in shield.

6pvELOKEGcs

2. His mind scanned earth in its entirety in seconds, including Makai, which exists in another dimension(he at least felt its presence). He has the most advanced mind of anyone here(not saying he is smarter than Killy, but his mind is more advanced from what I know).

I don't think it is literally instant, just doesn't take as long as you think it is.

3. Nice, attacking a point that in the whole is irrevelant to the debate. Also, it cannot be proven what Pyron's limit is, and I said POSSIBLY.

4. That's not speculation, I go by what's shown, matter of fact, Pyron in the OVA went from fairly small to a huge laughing sheet of flame near instantly, a sheet of flame that covered most the planet.

You are the one speculating that it took him hours to grow that big, you speculate that hours were in between each panel, you are speculating, not me.

Violent2Dope
No, it isnt.. because you are..

Now.. Since you've discussed so many points, I'll just jump in directly insteady of bothering counter all that I consider inaccurate..

- Pyron will NEVER be omnipotent.. He lack the potential.. 1. Okay. You are a WoW fanbot, it's not slander since its true.

2. LOL.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

Look at those, when he speeds off, he's going above lightspeed, wouldn't you think? Also, it says he went to the furthest limits of the universe, devouring and conquering countless worlds and stuff. Then, it says, "three years ago", and then Pyron makes his hasty flight towards earth, in three years. He did this from the furthest limits of the universe, in other words, the other side of it, and did it in three years, that is billions of times lightspeed.

Next time you say someone has no proof, make sure they really don't have proof.

3. Planets are also bigger and have more durability than Killy. It also shows he can absorb life, planets contain life. No DSer comes near Kiljaedan? ROFL. Kiljaedan has never faced anyone who comes close to Pyron's raw power. So I can say Pyron could break his shields thru brute force, I could never prove it, but you can't prove Killy can break Pyron's either. Simply saying "IT'S MAJIK!" isn't good enough.

Dur, of course Killy is more powerful.

4. No proof either way, I bet you think Killy could become omnipotent, don't you? wink

Anyway, I don't like how you slandered me, I always thot of you as a good guy, and I'll put you calling me a fanboy behind me if you will put me calling you one behind you. Deal?

Violent2Dope
2. laughing his only proof is going to be a scan that shows little if any evidence he can go at great speeds, if he moves at all great speed he takes momentum and cannot do it immediatley at the same time as never shown doing it in any shape other than in his foetl position and especially not in battle.

4. ime not sure really what his shield has even been hit by, nor anything stating its properties,probably another V2D overhype of its power

he lacks everything to be omnipotent 1. He became a star almost right after he left....and has grown more powerful, he went from the farthest limits of the universe in 3 years...he is in his fetal position(as pathetic as this may sound) thruout battles alot. and he can tele.

2. Okay. What has Kain's shield been hit by? Weak attacks that couldn't even destroy a city? Okay, Pyron can easily destroy it. Funny how you defeat yourself with your own logic, eh? Also, it has taken any and all attacks in the OVA and in-game.

3. No proof of his limit.

Darth Extecute
1. Okay. You are a WoW fanbot, it's not slander since its true.

2. LOL.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

Look at those, when he speeds off, he's going above lightspeed, wouldn't you think? Also, it says he went to the furthest limits of the universe, devouring and conquering countless worlds and stuff. Then, it says, "three years ago", and then Pyron makes his hasty flight towards earth, in three years. He did this from the furthest limits of the universe, in other words, the other side of it, and did it in three years, that is billions of times lightspeed.

Next time you say someone has no proof, make sure they really don't have proof.

3. Planets are also bigger and have more durability than Killy. It also shows he can absorb life, planets contain life. No DSer comes near Kiljaedan? ROFL. Kiljaedan has never faced anyone who comes close to Pyron's raw power. So I can say Pyron could break his shields thru brute force, I could never prove it, but you can't prove Killy can break Pyron's either. Simply saying "IT'S MAJIK!" isn't good enough.

Dur, of course Killy is more powerful.

4. No proof either way, I bet you think Killy could become omnipotent, don't you? wink

Anyway, I don't like how you slandered me, I always thot of you as a good guy, and I'll put you calling me a fanboy behind me if you will put me calling you one behind you. Deal?

1. I am not a WoW fanboY.. I'm a Blizzard fanboY..

2. Sorry.. Where's the proof again? You must have forgot to post it, because I dont seem to see it anywhere..

3. Mention ONE.. ONE single DS that holds more magic than Kil'jaeden..

4. He cant be omnipotent.. Its quite simple.. He doesnt have what it takes.. Kil'Jaeden however can be, since the book said so..

Violent2Dope
1. I am not a WoW fanboY.. I'm a Blizzard fanboY..

2. Sorry.. Where's the proof again? You must have forgot to post it, because I dont seem to see it anywhere..

3. Mention ONE.. ONE single DS that holds more magic than Kil'jaeden..

4. He cant be omnipotent.. Its quite simple.. He doesnt have what it takes.. Kil'Jaeden however can be, since the book said so.. 1. Fanbot is worse than fanboy. I'll put this behind me if you will tho.

2. Lol. Denying the proof doesn't make it nonexistant.

3. Sorry, missed the part where you said magic. That I can prolly agree with.

4. No, didn't you say it said "He was not omnipotent, but still..." or sumthin like that? Oh, and it was said about Pyron that "His only limits being the boundaries of his mind". Now personally, I think both are prolly hyperbole.

Darth Extecute
1. Fanbot is worse than fanboy. I'll put this behind me if you will tho.

2. Lol. Denying the proof doesn't make it nonexistant.

3. Sorry, missed the part where you said magic. That I can prolly agree with.

4. No, didn't you say it said "He was not omnipotent, but still..." or sumthin like that? Oh, and it was said about Pyron that "His only limits being the boundaries of his mind". Now personally, I think both are prolly hyperbole.

1. So, basically you are mature enough to go "worse" on me, simply because I called you a fanboy.. which you are.. your signature basically screams it out

2. I dont deny it.. I just cant see it.. Where does it say/indicate that he travel in the said speed, and where does it say that he can travel in the same speed for 3 years..

3. Mhm..

4. "He wasnt omnipotent.. not yet"

Burning thought
1. He does it a few times in the OVA vid, and I'll find a vid of him doing it in gameplay. The OVA also shows him attacking in shield.

6pvELOKEGcs

2. His mind scanned earth in its entirety in seconds, including Makai, which exists in another dimension(he at least felt its presence). He has the most advanced mind of anyone here(not saying he is smarter than Killy, but his mind is more advanced from what I know).

I don't think it is literally instant, just doesn't take as long as you think it is.

3. Nice, attacking a point that in the whole is irrevelant to the debate. Also, it cannot be proven what Pyron's limit is, and I said POSSIBLY.

4. That's not speculation, I go by what's shown, matter of fact, Pyron in the OVA went from fairly small to a huge laughing sheet of flame near instantly, a sheet of flame that covered most the planet.

You are the one speculating that it took him hours to grow that big, you speculate that hours were in between each panel, you are speculating, not me.

1. please dont just post the vid, tell me the exact times you think he is attacking from within his shield and the times he is moveing through his own power through his shield, after demitri attacks him he is in his shield and is getting sent backwards, yet he cannot attak back while in his shield...so then he forms into a spinning attack and attacks, the same happens against that Hutzil robot and that other being, it attacks, he shields then comes out the shield to attack

2. his mind has a greater area of vision....thats about it, his overall intelligence is nothing on killy thats for sure

well youve been saying he instantly does it so many times, so how fast is it in your mind? the scans do not show time, thats the problem, ime sure Utriga is likely to agree and ime quite sure he knows more on comics than you do. those 4 scans and the scans in the pyron respect thread do not show time.

3. yes it can because he doesnt have half the abilities or gain new abilities from anything, his old ones just seem to get stronger and he gets bigger, thats it....he could not become omnipotent even if he ate a billion universes and one, because he doesnt actually gian new abilites, he does not use magic either.

4. whats speculation is judging speed in a scan of transformation in a scan that does not show time, its my speculation that it takes a few hours, its your speculation that its instant, unelss theres an official source that states he can do it instantly or something in the OVA you can show me then the point is moot

1. He became a star almost right after he left....and has grown more powerful, he went from the farthest limits of the universe in 3 years...he is in his fetal position(as pathetic as this may sound) thruout battles alot. and he can tele.

2. Okay. What has Kain's shield been hit by? Weak attacks that couldn't even destroy a city? Okay, Pyron can easily destroy it. Funny how you defeat yourself with your own logic, eh? Also, it has taken any and all attacks in the OVA and in-game.

3. No proof of his limit.

1.lol you keep saying he can tele, i already know that one....the size of the unvierse cannot be proven either, this could also be hyperbolic since we do not actually see him go, the farthest limits or furthest reaches is often an extremely hyperbolic phrase, in our unvierse there are no furthest reaches and this universe is not the real earth so this unvierse could be tiny in size in comparison so either of our guesses is speculation so how fast he moves and judging distance is a moot and void point.

2. not quite, you see you missed the part where i said "stated", its been stated that it deflects physical AND magical attacks, and it is not running off of a percentage or energy based shield, only duration of the shield, as ive shown you already it says this, wheras there are no offical specifications of pyrons shield that we have seen

3. read hte point above, the proof is in the fact he doesnt gain NEW abilities at all, at least not as diverse as what it would take for omnipotence

Violent2Dope
1. So, basically you are mature enough to go "worse" on me, simply because I called you a fanboy.. which you are.. your signature basically screams it out

2. I dont deny it.. I just cant see it.. Where does it say/indicate that he travel in the said speed, and where does it say that he can travel in the same speed for 3 years..

3. Mhm..

4. "He wasnt omnipotent.. not yet" 1. And your avy screams out Blizzard fanboyism? You called me a fanboy, I said don't post at all if you're gonna bash, you said it's not bashing if its true, then I called you a fanboy, and now you are calling me immature, when you are the one being immature. Your logic is frickin amazing. I have been trying for a few posts now to settle this, in a non-bashing way, but you won't.

2. Where does it say that? It doesn't, it is called logic, he flew from one side of the universe to Earth in 3 years, you want proof he didn't have to stop? He was a star seen from earth for part of the time he was flying. I can easily get a scan to confirm this.

3. Superman Prime beats Kiljaedan...maybe even Pyron.

4. "His only limits being the boundaries of his mind"

Also, if he was omnipotent, you do realise he could easily kill Sargeras, Highfather, the Old Gods, and pretty much the entire Warcraft universe with but-a-thought, right?

Burning thought
1. And your avy screams out Blizzard fanboyism? You called me a fanboy, I said don't post at all if you're gonna bash, you said it's not bashing if its true, then I called you a fanboy, and now you are calling me immature, when you are the one being immature. Your logic is frickin amazing. I have been trying for a few posts now to settle this, in a non-bashing way, but you won't.

2. Where does it say that? It doesn't, it is called logic, he flew from one side of the universe to Earth in 3 years, you want proof he didn't have to stop? He was a star seen from earth for part of the time he was flying. I can easily get a scan to confirm this.

Also, if he was omnipotent, you do realise he could easily kill Sargeras, Highfather, the Old Gods, and pretty much the entire Warcraft universe with but-a-thought, right?

2. oh i see, so your saying he has no logic? where does it say he was at the edge of the universe at the same time he was called back? for all you know or any of us know he could be only small distance away considering you can see him anyway and he is unlikely to be floating about the edge of the unvierse, he could easily of been on his way half way back through the unvierse anyway, you cant neccerily see a star from as far away as the edge of the unvierse (as far as you can get to it anyway in the real universe) in our universe.

3. how did SMP get into this convo

4. since you seem to be able to comprehend that omnipotence means a being can do anything it can and wishes to do, it makes me laugh to thnk you belive pyron has any possibility of being such, theres no way he could blink anything out of excistence

Violent2Dope
1. please dont just post the vid, tell me the exact times you think he is attacking from within his shield and the times he is moveing through his own power through his shield, after demitri attacks him he is in his shield and is getting sent backwards, yet he cannot attak back while in his shield...so then he forms into a spinning attack and attacks, the same happens against that Hutzil robot and that other being, it attacks, he shields then comes out the shield to attack

2. his mind has a greater area of vision....thats about it, his overall intelligence is nothing on killy thats for sure

well youve been saying he instantly does it so many times, so how fast is it in your mind? the scans do not show time, thats the problem, ime sure Utriga is likely to agree and ime quite sure he knows more on comics than you do. those 4 scans and the scans in the pyron respect thread do not show time.

3. yes it can because he doesnt have half the abilities or gain new abilities from anything, his old ones just seem to get stronger and he gets bigger, thats it....he could not become omnipotent even if he ate a billion universes and one, because he doesnt actually gian new abilites, he does not use magic either.

4. whats speculation is judging speed in a scan of transformation in a scan that does not show time, its my speculation that it takes a few hours, its your speculation that its instant, unelss theres an official source that states he can do it instantly or something in the OVA you can show me then the point is moot

1.lol you keep saying he can tele, i already know that one....the size of the unvierse cannot be proven either, this could also be hyperbolic since we do not actually see him go, the farthest limits or furthest reaches is often an extremely hyperbolic phrase, in our unvierse there are no furthest reaches and this universe is not the real earth so this unvierse could be tiny in size in comparison so either of our guesses is speculation so how fast he moves and judging distance is a moot and void point.

2. not quite, you see you missed the part where i said "stated", its been stated that it deflects physical AND magical attacks, and it is not running off of a percentage or energy based shield, only duration of the shield, as ive shown you already it says this, wheras there are no offical specifications of pyrons shield that we have seen

3. read hte point above, the proof is in the fact he doesnt gain NEW abilities at all, at least not as diverse as what it would take for omnipotence 1. Lol. He is shown attacking in his shield while fighting the multiple Phobos, on the last one while both are high in the air, he goes into a shield, and releases several airwaves to repel the Phobos, then moves with his shield back, and teles to finish it off. He is shown moving again in it while encasing Sasquatch in it, and slams him into an ice berg, which is also another way to attack as a shield(he actually became the shield). He is shown moving in it again in the last Phobos fight when he is moving towards him in shield mode while the Phobos is firing.

Hey, I gotta go, I'll get to your other points later.

Darth Extecute
1. And your avy screams out Blizzard fanboyism? You called me a fanboy, I said don't post at all if you're gonna bash, you said it's not bashing if its true, then I called you a fanboy, and now you are calling me immature, when you are the one being immature. Your logic is frickin amazing. I have been trying for a few posts now to settle this, in a non-bashing way, but you won't.

1. I am a fanboy and proud of it.. I dont see why you get offended for being suggested a fanboy of Pyron..

2. Its called logic to make things up? Sure, bring in any scans of proof you got there.. I do not doubt his stamina much, but his speed.. I doubt a lot..

3. Who cares about Superman at all? He isnt a part of this fight..

4. Can you link where that says? Limit in that case could very well be the places and people he could conquer.. Not neccessarily that his powers are limitless.. Kil'Jaeden is in near exact words said to have near limitless amounts of magic..

- I know what it would mean if he was omnipotent.. I do believe he would still serve Sargeras though.. He "sold his soul" to Sargeras and is bound to him.. In the book it says that with those powers in his grasp, he could destroy worlds with a mere thought.. It also says that unfortunatly he doesnt have it.. not yet.. So, he had to manually scout for Velen and destroy him..

Utrigita

I cannot see that happen that a person can grow that quick, like Galactus for instance he can grow to the size of a sun in one scan but he doesn't do so immidiately, and to my knowlegde from comic none does.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/ Galactus%20Respect%20Thread%20II%20Energy%20Manipu
lation/005-Growsintothesizeofastar-Rom27.jpg

Utrigita
1. Like I said, I'll take your word for it.

Cool.

Isn't he limited to max 3 Mach in this fight and he needs momentum to build up his speed.

Okay I will by a scanner and show you the proof.

He has to grow to a size that is bigger then the target in order to absorb it, also there is a difference between a planet and a person and because he can do it to a planet doesn't mean he can do so against one person. Unless of cause you can provide a scan ore movie clip of him doing so.

5. Not to me.

Okay then we have a different view on what happend.

Violent2Dope
1. I am a fanboy and proud of it.. I dont see why you get offended for being suggested a fanboy of Pyron..

2. Its called logic to make things up? Sure, bring in any scans of proof you got there.. I do not doubt his stamina much, but his speed.. I doubt a lot..

3. Who cares about Superman at all? He isnt a part of this fight..

4. Can you link where that says? Limit in that case could very well be the places and people he could conquer.. Not neccessarily that his powers are limitless.. Kil'Jaeden is in near exact words said to have near limitless amounts of magic..

- I know what it would mean if he was omnipotent.. I do believe he would still serve Sargeras though.. He "sold his soul" to Sargeras and is bound to him.. In the book it says that with those powers in his grasp, he could destroy worlds with a mere thought.. It also says that unfortunatly he doesnt have it.. not yet.. So, he had to manually scout for Velen and destroy him.. 1. There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy, truthfully, I don't really think of you as an actual fanboy.

And example of a fanboy statement: "I don't know who any of those people are, but I can say for sure that Cyber Gouki can easily one shot them"

See, this fanboy, despite his admitted lack of knowledge on the characters, immediately says his favorite character would easily win. And I based this on a real post btw.

2. I can get the scan of him appearing like a star thruout those three years of descent, but I will have to upload it into Photobucket first.

My other argument, is less practical, but let us be honest, it would be ridiculous if Pyron could not go faster than light, I mean, come on, otherwise it would take a VERY long time to even get to the next planet.

3. Superman Prime is part of every fight. 313

4. I will get the scan, it is first scan on his respect thread I think, and it was clearly talking about his power.

Also, it is impossible to have near limitless magic, you either do or you don't, that's like saying almost infinate, tho it can be translated as very high.

No, if he was omnipotent, he would blink Sargeras from existance and rule the universe.

Darth Extecute
1. There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy, truthfully, I don't really think of you as an actual fanboy.

And example of a fanboy statement: "I don't know who any of those people are, but I can say for sure that Cyber Gouki can easily one shot them"

See, this fanboy, despite his admitted lack of knowledge on the characters, immediately says his favorite character would easily win. And I based this on a real post btw.

2. I can get the scan of him appearing like a star thruout those three years of descent, but I will have to upload it into Photobucket first.

My other argument, is less practical, but let us be honest, it would be ridiculous if Pyron could not go faster than light, I mean, come on, otherwise it would take a VERY long time to even get to the next planet.

3. Superman Prime is part of every fight. 313

4. I will get the scan, it is first scan on his respect thread I think, and it was clearly talking about his power.

Also, it is impossible to have near limitless magic, you either do or you don't, that's like saying almost infinate, tho it can be translated as very high.

No, if he was omnipotent, he would blink Sargeras from existance and rule the universe.

1. I'm a boy, and a fan wink

2. Is it true sized Pyron in this fight?

3. I need to open my eyes more no expression

4. I dont remember exactly what the book said, but I believe it was something like "Near limitless powers"

It will forever be speculations, because Blizzard wont ever have a character become omnipotent.. It would remove the thrill..

But omnipotent potentials are there, it can be seen trough logic if you know enough about the warcraft universe.. For example, the pantheon have a crazy wide amount of powers, and if they all granted their powers to one single individual, I do believe omnipotence would be the result ((This being Sargeras included in the pantheon))

Violent2Dope
1. I'm a boy, and a fan wink

2. Is it true sized Pyron in this fight?

3. I need to open my eyes more no expression

4. I dont remember exactly what the book said, but I believe it was something like "Near limitless powers"

It will forever be speculations, because Blizzard wont ever have a character become omnipotent.. It would remove the thrill..

But omnipotent potentials are there, it can be seen trough logic if you know enough about the warcraft universe.. For example, the pantheon have a crazy wide amount of powers, and if they all granted their powers to one single individual, I do believe omnipotence would be the result ((This being Sargeras included in the pantheon)) 1. I am a man, and a fan, I am FANMAN!

2. ...What? The biggest he can get in this fight is big enough too still fit in the battle area, but I do not see the relevance.

3. Indeed. big grin

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa57/SecretagentHerbert/TalesoftheSinestroCorpsSupermanPrim.jpg

Fear him. no expression

4. Meh. Here is the scan of the Pyron quote.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/02.jpg

Since none of the Pantheon have omnipotent power, that is incorrect. All of their powers added or multiplied would never equal limitless power, which is what omnipotence is.

Diamond Kisses
Omnipotence exact meaning: "All Power"
If one has all powers but one, in logic they are near omnipotent. I stick with DE on that one, that there is near omnipotence yes

Omnipotent is not an ability as you make it seem to be, it is a word. A word that explains the power of certain characters and in this case, a character that has all powers. However, if a character has all powers but one then he is near omnipotence, but not omnipotent stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
No, omnipotence means limitless power or all-powerful, you either are or you aren't.

Diamond Kisses
Omnipotence means "All power"

If you have all but one power, you are near to be omnipotent.

Burning thought
V2D seems to just be dragging along an old discussion i think was had in the Pyron forums against him

Omnipotence is all powerful its true

but being near to all powerful is possible easily, you "nearly" have all power

for example if kain had the power to blink every verse, marvel, TOAA, Presence, LT....every verse in all fiction out of excistence with less than even the desire to, and can all powers except summon bunny slippers...he is not omnipotent yet he is not far off so i would term him close to it

altho omnipotence is a broken term, the only way to escape the brokenness of it is by saying "omnipotence beings would find a way" which is a copout. In truth no being is omnipotent

and SMP is lame, just like one of DC useless superman characters only theyve dragged his story along by making him cruel, nobody should fear that stupid character, its just like the same old supes only evil

all the superman are lame, their usually just physical beings

Diamond Kisses
My brother's girlfriend's sister used to RP an omnipotent being on a online forum once stick out tongue

Burning thought
big grin i used to RP an omnipotent being, ofcourse i was not allowed to use its full omnipotence unfortnatley due to the rules, it was not my RP, altho it lost its power and was destroyed in the end

Diamond Kisses
Did you play a naive child? stick out tongue

She did shockyes

Burning thought
Did you play a naive child? stick out tongue

She did shockyes

i dont understand, she played as a naive child? hm, confusing to me anyway smile

i was just playing as a dark godlike entity

Diamond Kisses
She RP'ed a 13 year old girl with omnipotence yes

Burning thought
ha kwl, a child who has omnipotence sounds interesting

Violent2Dope
V2D seems to just be dragging along an old discussion i think was had in the Pyron forums against him

Omnipotence is all powerful its true

but being near to all powerful is possible easily, you "nearly" have all power

for example if kain had the power to blink every verse, marvel, TOAA, Presence, LT....every verse in all fiction out of excistence with less than even the desire to, and can all powers except summon bunny slippers...he is not omnipotent yet he is not far off so i would term him close to it

altho omnipotence is a broken term, the only way to escape the brokenness of it is by saying "omnipotence beings would find a way" which is a copout. In truth no being is omnipotent

and SMP is lame, just like one of DC useless superman characters only theyve dragged his story along by making him cruel, nobody should fear that stupid character, its just like the same old supes only evil

all the superman are lame, their usually just physical beings So when it suits your needs, near omnipotence exists? Wow, nice double standard.

Omnipotence is beyond any mortal's understanding, so don't try to understand it.

STFU. Superman Prime IS NOT LAME!!! He was ALWAYS like that! He's not the gay pussy Superman who uses his powers for good and is always holding back, if he can kill you, he WILL kill you! He is NOTHING like Superman, their only similarity is power set, and SMP's powers are FAR greater than Superman's! Just physical? This is a physical being who would shatter Nosgoth and that weak ass octopus monster with a punch.

Burning thought
Fail, omnipotence is a mere word that HUMANS created, MORTALS created....and the rules behind it mortals also created, it just means they can do anything, its just broken...

erm no, see now your ranting like an angry toddler, SMP is lame, lame meathead as your own scan shows how angry like a grumpy toddler he gets as Mxy is bothering him, like a kid who didnt get pudding after dinner....

he would not shatter Nosgoth, he would enter it and then he will no longer excist, but for giggles if the rules disapeared and he was allowed to excist there he would never touch Elder God, who would swat him...the Elder God he would neither see, nor touch, then have his soul ripped out by Kain or frozen by kain in time, then have it ripped out by Raz

Violent2Dope
Fail, omnipotence is a mere word that HUMANS created, MORTALS created....and the rules behind it mortals also created, it just means they can do anything, its just broken...

erm no, see now your ranting like an angry toddler, SMP is lame, lame meathead as your own scan shows how angry like a grumpy toddler he gets as Mxy is bothering him, like a kid who didnt get pudding after dinner....

he would not shatter Nosgoth, he would enter it and then he will no longer excist, but for giggles if the rules disapeared and he was allowed to excist there he would never touch Elder God, who would swat him...the Elder God he would neither see, nor touch, then have his soul ripped out by Kain or frozen by kain in time, then have it ripped out by Raz 1. It was made as a word for God's power, God's power is beyond mortal comprehension.

2. Lol. He still is a kid, his muscles are swollen with power. And Mxy is fvckin annoying as hell, anyone would do the same.

3. No, I literally mean with a punch Nosgoth would be shattered. Kain's time and soul powers won't work, they are magic, which SMP is conveniently immune too. Elder God swat him? The same EG that is crushed by rocks? Sorry, SMP>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>Elder God in strength. SMP just takes Kain to the sun, none of Kain's powers can affect him. Don't give me that "it comes from magic but it isn't magic" crap, it is magic.

Burning thought
1. It was made as a word for God's power, God's power is beyond mortal comprehension.

2. Lol. He still is a kid, his muscles are swollen with power. And Mxy is fvckin annoying as hell, anyone would do the same.

3. No, I literally mean with a punch Nosgoth would be shattered. Kain's time and soul powers won't work, they are magic, which SMP is conveniently immune too. Elder God swat him? The same EG that is crushed by rocks? Sorry, SMP>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>Elder God in strength. SMP just takes Kain to the sun, none of Kain's powers can affect him. Don't give me that "it comes from magic but it isn't magic" crap, it is magic.

1. i beg to differ, since humans created God in their own minds, along with that word, God has no feats anyway stick out tongue i mean hey, he made the world in 7 days didnt he and on the 7th he needed rest? wow truly omnipotent, thats why some people who design these stories should not give up their day jobs, sort of like how dum fools who design comics allow beings like superman to grab a blackhole roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. "shrug"

3. doesnt matter, unless we take the rules away then he could shatter the planet, other than that, he would be deleted from excistence. False, just because magic creates an effect does not make that effect magic, just because Thor or another being could use magic to call lightning, does not neccerily make lighitng magic...otherwise WEE look everyone, V2D has proven Magic does excist in the world, maybe theres a wizard creating it as we speak... wink seriously, dont be silly...magic creates the effect but the effect happens to be time based the other soul based. Soul swaps magic doesnt even touch meathead, it touches kain which causes the effect of the soul which rips out SMP and casts it away and kain is now SMP lawls....

ED crushed by rocks? when? he is immaterial to the physical world so he cannot be crushed, he covers the entirety of Nosgoth, the rubbish you just said there makes me chuckle, you know very little on LOK dont try and comprehend its rules.

And yes i will give you that, since the effect is not magic...simple...just because its caused by magic, its not actually magic hitting SMP, he loses and fails..basically all Kains attacks will work short of maybe energy manip and direct soul ripping. SMP can take him to the sun all he likes lawls....outside of Nosgoth ofc, if hes in it he gets deleted and cannot do anything, not that it will do him much good apart from make Kain immune to both pressure and extremes of heat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.