KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet

Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet

Team consists of Kain (Noz), Pyron(dar) and Thrall(craft)

(please log in to view the image)

Pyron is limited to human size, he can only absorb inanimate objects and can be hit by any magic weapon although his intangibility if he creates gaps in himself can still work. He can go Mach 1 speed maximum

Kain has all his abilities, only limitations are the rules and for the battle he cannot teleport, use any time abilities (he gains all reaver emblems, and for this match regardless of disagreements can use them to equel effect to the guardians of the pillars)

Thrall has no limitations

The battle is on a enormous plain, white sands that do not break under foot (indestructable sand) and doesnt glass under heat, there are equelly durable mountains encircling this area, each mountain range is 800 feet high with a 3 mile high mountain both north and south of the oval shape of the arena, the sand area the mountains encircle is over 50 miles wide and 80 miles in length from the northern high mountain to the southern, no being can go outside the mountains boundaries nor can they escape the atmopshere. Unusually there is an oasis in the middle of the arena with Ganon chained to a rock, the first to break him loose gain him on their side (only ganon cannot break the chains, to any other being their no more durable than paper, Ganon is swapped for a member of the next team who gets beaten and then they go in the middle as support in chains...and so on). Around the Oasasis is an enormous tropical jungle reaching to the west and east mountains, cutting a divide between the two teams.

Run the Gauntlet

1. Alexstrasza aspect of life, Grom hellscream, Cenarius, Illidan Stormrage

-ganon is lost, Illidan is now in the central oasis chains

2. Kratos (god version, human size), Zues, Theseus,Persues, Ares (human size ares but has all moves except his mountain summon)

-Illidan is lost Kratos is now in the chains to be taken

3. Raziel as well as all other Kains sons, 10 slaugh and 10 sarafan knights, Raziel and his brothers are super bloodlusted, beware, Raziel does not follow the rules, and his wraith blade soul drains, he has infnite reaver spell energy as well as all Glyphs, his wings are restored and he equels pyron at Mach 1 speed.

-Kratos is lost Raziel is now in the chains

4. Ryu hayabusa, Vigor Emperor, 20 berserkers

-Raziel lost Ryu is in the chains

5. Demitri (he cannot drain pyron), Jedah (cannot go completly liquid, he can be damaged like all others)

-Ryu lost Demitri in chains

6. all the colossus from Shadow of colossus game

(Random in chains, no colossus fit)

(no more rules from the rules box from here onwards, time to play evil face however time powers are limited to 2 mins but only for the team)

7. Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Robotnik (he can choose 2 robots to bring with him)

8. Dante (any form), Vergil (any form), Mundus and all bosses from DMC

9. All of the above fight except those in chains against the team, Pyron can go at Mach 5, Kain has full reaver constantly, still no rules...Thrall can bring 3 friends from warcraft to fight by his side (his actual close friends, Grom, or those who would heed his call, no Archimonde or nozmordu..or titans)

3 in chains, Raziel, Dante and Illidan

if they clear it, they battle against eachother in an all out battle

Rules box

NO soul sucking

NO time manip

NO speeds over Mach 2

NO true invurnability (since this is a special one for kain, ill give him revival up to 4 times per battle)

NO whining, the gauntlet is not strongest or weakest first neccerily, i simply added them in any old how

most importantly of all....if anyone does not like the name Nosdarcraft then mad

let the battle begin!!

Last edited by Burning thought on Nov 27th, 2007 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:14 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus...wtf!? Also, it's kinda funny....Kain, Pyron, and THRALL!? LOL. HUGE gap in power levels.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:07 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Thrall will not really be a part of the battle. It is all up to Pyron and Kain stick out tongue

I do not know how it will go, but I also do not think they will not get past 9 big grin

P.S: I do not like Nosdarcraft angel

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:19 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm just gonna pretend that they make it to 9, because with my knowledge, thats the only likely fight they can pull trough and I can debate for.. However, limiting the reinforcement to 3 close friends of Thrall is hard ((Bad choice.. Thrall is a bug compared to many here))

but I would say that Thrall brings in the three friends of his; Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurin Stormrage and Magus Medivh..

Those three together hold a lot of devestating power and can cause quite the destruction upon foes.. A mach 5 moving entity might be the big difficulty.. but they are only three of a big crowd and the challengers most certainly will not seek those three out first.. and thus' bringing destruction upon the challengers.. Jaina obviously keeps the fight at bay, teleporting her team-mates around the battlefield to avoid damage, as well as attack with icy spells.. Malfurion will gather large quantities of nature magic and blast those foes..
while Medivh basically does the same, but with immortal magic.. However, Medivh as a factor is big.. He could cast a shield over the entire team, have them focus magical blasts, then open shield, launch the blast and close the shield again..

A lot of possibilities, but I, like DK dont think they pass 9.. Of course, they might stop before that.. I know nearly nothing about most of those characters, other than the fact that they are powerful..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:33 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jesus...wtf!? Also, it's kinda funny....Kain, Pyron, and THRALL!? LOL. HUGE gap in power levels.

lawls yes, i just wanted to add a being from warcraft, and Thrall immedtlay came to mind, the power gap is definatley too wide maybe....

ill add Kiljaeded instead of Thrall, at the end however he cannot call 3 friends

Thrall is now part of the first gauntlet battle, he can call 3 other friends, so Darth possibly the 3 you have chosen

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm just gonna pretend that they make it to 9, because with my knowledge, thats the only likely fight they can pull trough and I can debate for.. However, limiting the reinforcement to 3 close friends of Thrall is hard ((Bad choice.. Thrall is a bug compared to many here))

but I would say that Thrall brings in the three friends of his; Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurin Stormrage and Magus Medivh..

Those three together hold a lot of devestating power and can cause quite the destruction upon foes.. A mach 5 moving entity might be the big difficulty.. but they are only three of a big crowd and the challengers most certainly will not seek those three out first.. and thus' bringing destruction upon the challengers.. Jaina obviously keeps the fight at bay, teleporting her team-mates around the battlefield to avoid damage, as well as attack with icy spells.. Malfurion will gather large quantities of nature magic and blast those foes..
while Medivh basically does the same, but with immortal magic.. However, Medivh as a factor is big.. He could cast a shield over the entire team, have them focus magical blasts, then open shield, launch the blast and close the shield again..

A lot of possibilities, but I, like DK dont think they pass 9.. Of course, they might stop before that.. I know nearly nothing about most of those characters, other than the fact that they are powerful..

hmm many good points and possibilities ,sorry but now Thrall is gone and Kiljaeden to give warcraft more of a say in things has been added, Thrall is now part of the first encounter, good view on it though, all my gauntlets are always so large and sometimes complicated laughing sad if DK has problems balancing matches, i have problems keeping things simple

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:25 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So the first fight is:

Kil'Jaeden, Pyron and Kain

Vs.

Alexstrasza, Grom, Cenarius, Illidan, Thrall, Medivh, Jaina and Malfurion?

As example stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:44 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
So the first fight is:

Vs.

yes big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:10 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
So the first fight is:

Vs.

Team wins. Pyron could one shot most of them easily with a nuke level attack, while shielding his allies, Killy could prolly as well, Kain can't, but he isn't a one shot powerhouse, he's more of a versatile character with nifty and useful abilities.

Honestly, Grom, Thrall, Illidan, Jaina, and Malfurion are fodder to the likes of Pyron, Kain, and Killy. Prolly Cenarius too, killed by Fel Orcs ftw!

I don't know alot about Alex and Medivh tho.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:34 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Team wins. Pyron could one shot most of them easily with a nuke level attack, while shielding his allies, Killy could prolly as well, Kain can't, but he isn't a one shot powerhouse, he's more of a versatile character with nifty and useful abilities.

Honestly, Grom, Thrall, Illidan, Jaina, and Malfurion are fodder to the likes of Pyron, Kain, and Killy. Prolly Cenarius too, killed by Fel Orcs ftw!

I don't know alot about Alex and Medivh tho.

when you say team wins, do you mean the whole thing? or just the first gauntlet, i mean number 9 needs some though, their fighting everything then. I agree however, the first battle is not too difficult

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
when you say team wins, do you mean the whole thing? or just the first gauntlet, i mean number 9 needs some though, their fighting everything then. I agree however, the first battle is not too difficult
I was talking about the first. I will rely on you all to tell me about who is fighting who on all the matches. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:37 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

lawls yes, i just wanted to add a being from warcraft, and Thrall immedtlay came to mind, the power gap is definatley too wide maybe....

ill add Kiljaeded instead of Thrall, at the end however he cannot call 3 friends

Thrall is now part of the first gauntlet battle, he can call 3 other friends, so Darth possibly the 3 you have chosen

hmm many good points and possibilities ,sorry but now Thrall is gone and Kiljaeden to give warcraft more of a say in things has been added, Thrall is now part of the first encounter, good view on it though, all my gauntlets are always so large and sometimes complicated laughing sad if DK has problems balancing matches, i have problems keeping things simple

Ah, so it's Kil'Jaeden now..

They clear it, and Kil'Jaeden wins the all-out battle.. A 6/3/1 outcome ((Kil'Jaeden/Kain/Pyron))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm id say the last battle is on the flip of a coin, mostly 4/4/2 i would say is most likely, since whoever does what first wins except for pyron who sort of has the short straw in the battle

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:51 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hm id say the last battle is on the flip of a coin, mostly 4/4/2 i would say is most likely, since whoever does what first wins except for pyron who sort of has the short straw in the battle

Now that Kil'Jaeden is a subject.. I re-read a book of mine and noticed a line that I hadnt seen before.. and it's been stuck in my head all day..

quote:
Kil'Jaeden wasn't omnipotent.. yet

It's driving me crazy.. it could mean anything stick out tongue and it wasnt the thought, nor the quote of a person.. it was told in storytelling perspective..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm stick out tongue i dont think Kil jaeden is going to be omnipotent truly, at least i dont see that sort of thing happening since at the moment i would not rate him at least Titan level, thats for sure, especially the top tiers. Kil jaeden as powerful as he is i doubt could be omnipotent

the gauntlet aside now, apart from the last battle between the 3, what could Kiljaeden do? what are his official quick spells that we know he can do with a gesture, maybe less

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hmm stick out tongue i dont think Kil jaeden is going to be omnipotent truly, at least i dont see that sort of thing happening since at the moment i would not rate him at least Titan level, thats for sure, especially the top tiers. Kil jaeden as powerful as he is i doubt could be omnipotent

the gauntlet aside now, apart from the last battle between the 3, what could Kiljaeden do? what are his official quick spells that we know he can do with a gesture, maybe less

He has about the same abilities as Archimonde, but uses his powers in other ways.. He is manipulative, horribly smart and a lot more creative than Archimonde.. He would probably win trough strategy, instead of raw power.. Archimonde and he, both are claimed to have near limitless magical powers.. Archimonde is fully trusting of his raw power and would use it to break his foes.. Kil'Jaeden on the other hand would probably invade the mind of the opposition, find out their true weakness and have them play his game..

He has immense endurance, he doesnt have actual blood and he has already sacreficed his soul to be a thoughtless slave of the dark titan.. Most likely would vampires and melee classes be of no factor.. Flight wont aid anyone either, for he would pull them to the ground..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:07 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah but he would indeed not be quite invulerable, Kain could errect an anti physical/magic shield, probably recast it before it wears out to protect him against most attacks and reflect any magic cast on him back on the caster. Does Kiljaeden definatley not have a soul? did he literally give his soul to the dark titan. I think he would also be in danger of time powers, frozen in time is not good

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:30 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

He didnt litteraly give away his soul.. but it is marked with the mark of Sargeras.. so, Demitri will not be corrupting it, since Demitri doesnt exceed Sargeras in power..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think Demitri would get anywhere near Kiljaeden, i think he actually has to bite to take souls or get close thats for sure

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:57 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The one thing that is certain, is that if the foe is melee, the foe is chanceless.. No one will get him close..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:23 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
He has about the same abilities as Archimonde, but uses his powers in other ways.. He is manipulative, horribly smart and a lot more creative than Archimonde.. He would probably win trough strategy, instead of raw power.. Archimonde and he, both are claimed to have near limitless magical powers.. Archimonde is fully trusting of his raw power and would use it to break his foes.. Kil'Jaeden on the other hand would probably invade the mind of the opposition, find out their true weakness and have them play his game..

He has immense endurance, he doesnt have actual blood and he has already sacreficed his soul to be a thoughtless slave of the dark titan.. Most likely would vampires and melee classes be of no factor.. Flight wont aid anyone either, for he would pull them to the ground..

Kil'Jaeden is more powerful then Archimonde Darth Extecute.

btw that book you quoted earlier in the thread what is it name I haven't picked that one up ... yet.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote