Scorpion vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Topic. Thing is Kain doesnt have time manip.

Battle of the immortals. Lets see how this goes.

Burning thought
Scorpion get his soul destroyed?

Scorpion gets his @ss beaten into submission

OR neither of them win

Violent2Dope
Can't kill Scorpion's soul I am afraid.

Burning thought
okie then it would have to be imprisoned in the blade

or its a constant battle, why can it not be killed?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
okie then it would have to be imprisoned in the blade

or its a constant battle, why can it not be killed? His status as a specter/phantom/whatever keeps his soul immune from stealing and all that jazz.

He can't die either, but if you kill his body he goes back to the Netherrealm.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
His status as a specter/phantom/whatever keeps his soul immune from stealing and all that jazz.

He can't die either, but if you kill his body he goes back to the Netherrealm.

hmm this is odd, Kain and Raziel swallow Spectres and phantoms all the time, there are vampire spectres in that video of Raziel fighting Kain, which attacks him and Vampire wraiths i think their called or reavers in Defiance (you may have met them)

but anyway even without time attacks i think Kain would have the upper hand in destroying this guy.

Violent2Dope
hmm this is odd, Kain and Raziel swallow Spectres and phantoms all the time, there are vampire spectres in that video of Raziel fighting Kain, which attacks him and Vampire wraiths i think their called or reavers in Defiance (you may have met them)

but anyway even without time attacks i think Kain would have the upper hand in destroying this guy. 1. The likes of Shang Tsung can't eat his soul either.

2. It won't be easy if he does. Scorpion is one of the few fast MK characters, and possesses more fighting skill than Kain, and has other powers as well.

Burning thought
1. The likes of Shang Tsung can't eat his soul either.

2. It won't be easy if he does. Scorpion is one of the few fast MK characters, and possesses more fighting skill than Kain, and has other powers as well.

1. i dont know who that is

2. Kain has incredible number of abilities, also more fighting skill? when?.....does he have many weapons, doesnt he usually just use his hands also how much fighting experiance, can he beat 2000 years of battle

Violent2Dope

2. Kain has incredible number of abilities, also more fighting skill? when?.....does he have many weapons, doesnt he usually just use his hands also how much fighting experiance, can he beat 2000 years of battle 1. A powerful sorcerer in MK, can eat souls.

2. Scorpion has skill with his hands and with a sword. I think Scorpion is at least that old lol.

Csdabest

2. Kain has incredible number of abilities, also more fighting skill? when?.....does he have many weapons, doesnt he usually just use his hands also how much fighting experiance, can he beat 2000 years of battle

Actually yes. He has his own sword which is pimp ass. Duel weilding. He also has a number of abilities.

Scorpion has more experience and skillwhen it comes to fighting. Mortal Kombat is held once every thousand years and so far there has been 15 of them. While the current 5 i think are still held the samew one. We can definetly give scorpion ten which leaves scorpion with 10,000 years of experience fighting the best warrior in ouworld,netherworld,hell, and earthrealm. So yeah.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Csdabest
Actually yes. He has his own sword which is pimp ass. Duel weilding. He also has a number of abilities.

Scorpion has more experience and skillwhen it comes to fighting. Mortal Kombat is held once every thousand years and so far there has been 15 of them. While the current 5 i think are still held the samew one. We can definetly give scorpion ten which leaves scorpion with 10,000 years of experience fighting the best warrior in ouworld,netherworld,hell, and earthrealm. So yeah.

wait a minute...you said its held once every thousand years, obviously the Mortal kombat does not last a thousand years so how does he have 10 thousand years even if he has taken his place in combat in 10 of them? this does not make sense to me...

if your talking about he has been around for that long then Kain has been around for over ten thousand, possibly ten and a half

Csdabest
Scorpion has been over a ten thousand. Definetly including the playable ones as well. The past 5 thousand Him and the rest of the earth realm warriors have been constantly fighting Tha tarakan army aswell as other specters,fightings,ninjas, asssins, cyborgs and ect. So over 15 thousand years fighting some of the strongest warriors in existence(his verse of course) and another 5 yeas fighting armies and legions. Constantly warrior aginst them. Along with doing the tournament as well.

Violent2Dope
Scorpion has been over a ten thousand. Definetly including the playable ones as well. The past 5 thousand Him and the rest of the earth realm warriors have been constantly fighting Tha tarakan army aswell as other specters,fightings,ninjas, asssins, cyborgs and ect. So over 15 thousand years fighting some of the strongest warriors in existence(his verse of course) and another 5 yeas fighting armies and legions. Constantly warrior aginst them. Along with doing the tournament as well. This is your answer BT.

Burning thought
This is your answer BT.

laughing thanks V2D, i would never of guessed he was addressing me stick out tongue

Csdabest
lol. also. You really never played Mortal Kombat. Whats wrong with you man. Mortal Kombat was like the first game I played and understood.

Burning thought
sorry man, the only one i played for a bit is i think MK 3, or sumfin, it was quite old anyway and i did not rly listen to any of the story or anything big grin

but anyway Kain smashes this fool into the dirt

Csdabest
I think under these circumstances Scorpion can take on Kain.

Violent2Dope
As do I, he can dimension warp like Kain btw BT.

Csdabest
You know. Scorpion is an unlikely canidate for beating Kain. On the surface it doesnt look like much of a matchup. Indept though Scorpion has the chemistry

Wandering Flame
LoL @ he has the chemistry.

Burning thought
what do you mean? what can he do at all to do anything to kain...nobody would beat anyone would they since their both immortal and theres nothing Scorpion can do if Kain does the infamous Mist to escape attacks, teleport

even if Kain cannot defeat scorpion which i think is more unlikely since Kain has all his TK, reaver and tonnes of other things Scoprion is not beating kain, i think it would be a constant battle if you think Scoprion can escape Kains reaver powers and such

EvilAngel
Whats the point in these? they should have a limited number of lives IMO

Burning thought
hm yeh probably, it is a battle for KO or incapacitation however so they are viable, i just dont see anyway for Scoprion to stop kain, hes too fast and has abilities to escape being hit altogther

but i agree, most battles immortals should have a set number of lives like the phobos battle

EvilAngel
Don't see Scorpion beating Kain, and i don't even know what the artifacts he has are

Csdabest
Scorpion has shown signs of telekneesis. Specially since his spear is a spear not a serpent. He has to control it. Scorpion slow. Hahaahahha. Thats funny. Scorpion is known for his speed and versitility and skill. He knows multiple and has demostrated several dfferent martial arts styles. Not including styles with his sword. Has pyro kinesis. Has control of his own domain where he can warp to and other instantly which is a hell like enviorment. And unlike others Scorpions demostrated ability to fight while teleporting. Scorpion would beat Kain to a pulp under the circumstances

Burning thought
Scorpion has shown signs of telekneesis. Specially since his spear is a spear not a serpent. He has to control it. Scorpion slow. Hahaahahha. Thats funny. Scorpion is known for his speed and versitility and skill. He knows multiple and has demostrated several dfferent martial arts styles. Not including styles with his sword. Has pyro kinesis. Has control of his own domain where he can warp to and other instantly which is a hell like enviorment. And unlike others Scorpions demostrated ability to fight while teleporting. Scorpion would beat Kain to a pulp under the circumstances

yeh scoprion slow, how is he going to come against kain at all infact...Dimension movement would smash Scorpion into nothingness, obviously he is known, but not known in comparison to Kain....yeh and Kain can escape that dimension since he can move through dimensions...How would he beat Kain at all? can he grab mist? kain has too many magic powers, TK and Scorpion is on the floor or floating in the air....Kain wins...Kain would smash Scorpion into submission with the reaver possibly blowing him to pieces in the process, and if the thing can reform after that, simply imapale him and leave him on a wall or keep him on there....Kain could trick him with the mind emblem with illusions, he wont even be fighting the real kain ,and when 100 Kains all convergeo n him he wont have a prayer to know who the real one is before he gets impaled or smashed....then if he tries to counterattack, he hits nothing but vapour and mist and is standing confused before suddenly he sees a sword blade come through his body, Kain could again and again master Scorpion

Csdabest
Scorpion is not slow at all. He is one of the fastest people in Mortal kombat. if anything kain is slow. How would Kain dimension ssmash Scorpion. he can warp between dimensions as well. Mist huh he wouldn't have to grab him if he turns into mist. Scorpion starts raising hell with hellraiser and evaporates him with fire from the pits of the netherealm. Mist is water and it can still evaporate. There Kain is screwed. Kain in combat would get wtf pwned my scorpion due to skill,experience, and all out a better fighter. Scorpiion would simply slice and dice Kain into many peices with his kunai. He does it a shit load in mortal kombat shaolin monks. Kain best thing is his soul ripping abilities and the oh I cant be killed thinhg till my mission is accomplished. Oh and i just bought Kain Lok from e-bay. Got it. beat it. and yall highly overrate Kain's abilities. But yeah Really Kain has nothing on Scorpion. Scorps got tk as well and tk is not the end all ability.

Burning thought
Scorpion is not slow at all. He is one of the fastest people in Mortal kombat. if anything kain is slow. How would Kain dimension ssmash Scorpion. he can warp between dimensions as well. Mist huh he wouldn't have to grab him if he turns into mist. Scorpion starts raising hell with hellraiser and evaporates him with fire from the pits of the netherealm. Mist is water and it can still evaporate. There Kain is screwed. Kain in combat would get wtf pwned my scorpion due to skill,experience, and all out a better fighter. Scorpiion would simply slice and dice Kain into many peices with his kunai. He does it a shit load in mortal kombat shaolin monks. Kain best thing is his soul ripping abilities and the oh I cant be killed thinhg till my mission is accomplished. Oh and i just bought Kain Lok from e-bay. Got it. beat it. and yall highly overrate Kain's abilities. But yeah Really Kain has nothing on Scorpion. Scorps got tk as well and tk is not the end all ability.

Nah dimension warping Kain is faster than anything Scoprion can muster, Kain would dimension warp in a blink of an eye, its in the video. Show me Scorpion going through dimensions several times in the time of perhaps less than a second in and out attacking his enemies?

Mist is water vapour already...try agian, also your being foolish...AGAIN, if youve played LOK which i doubt considering your oddity in this matter (or super bias) you would know Kain can go in and out of mist in a blink of an eye. Scoprion wouldnt have a chance to react and use any skill, hed be getting smashed about, every hit of the reaver is enough to blast a man to pieces, it would blow Scorp or throw him all over the place getting him beat. Nah he would "try" to slice kain but kain will be mist or completly be tele blizting him, or more likely throw any of his weapons he has with TK away from Scoprion.

Please show me Scoprions TK, Kain can pick up opponetns, move weapons and such and create shackles to trap opponents, what has scorp done?

i highly overrate? when, i belive you are prob lieing and also what game? theres 5 games, you would have to play all 5 and understand the story to understand Kain.....and if you think ime overating then prove it, what have i overrated...i have proven almost every point on Kain against V2D with a site or Video.

Scoprion has nothing on kain

Violent2Dope
Ummm...BT, when does Kain get the power to eat souls with the reaver? Cause so far, he only uses it to drain blood...

Csdabest
What your saying is pure speculation. Scorpion in many installments has been shown porting in and out attacking his enemies. He hasnt done it in seconds from my knowlege. But he has shown to do it. That doesnt mean Kain is faster than scorpion. Just means he knows how to hide and sneak attack effectively. Stand up fight Scorpion would beat the living breaks off of Kain. Most of kains speed feats that I have seen are due to his time manip. Which he doesnt have in this battle.

Water vapor. Key word water. It still can be compeltely evaporated with heat. Ask a science professor. if given enough heat it will simply turn into a gas not vapor. Unless you want to prove to me scientifically wise that water vapor and gases are the same thing. That mist is gas. If not then your wrong my friend. Again I have just played the game. It is your who is superbiased seeing as you even have Kain in your bio. And Guess what Scorpion has already dealt with people who has Kain abilities. Smoke. So its nothing new to him and he handles smoke with ease. He will use hell raiser and simply vaporized even more whats left of Kain in mist form. Wouldn't have a second to react you say. He is immortal as well. He has more than enough time to react he cant die.

Also to prove what mist is. Put a spray bottle on mist and spray it into a cup see if it forms water. Try evaporating the collection of mist which would build up into water. Then Try spraying mist into a fire and see if it comes out the other end. Fire can exstinguish mist mist cant exstinguish fire. It quickly evaporates so kain would be screwed going mist aginst scorpion

Scorpion uses tk when guiding his Kunai/serpant attack. guiding it to his enemies.

You have proving nothing in this fight except your fanboyism. All you have said is, scorpion is not faster, scorpion would get his soul ripped out when he has no soul, scorpion cant use fire to get rid of mist. I have provided counters for everything Kain can throw at him. And Kain is definetly is not seeing scorpion in a hand to hand fight. Also Scorpion has a strong will so he wont be so easily TK raped. Specialy since he has small tk feats of his own. he has stood up aginst the likes of Ermac who is a master at TK. I have played one of the games which is good enough. Specialy since everyone says he is the strongest in LOK. So i got a pretty good grasp of his ability. Yes he is able to do the stuff people claim but people overhype it to a insane degree.

And me superbiased? No. Im just informed on both characters unlike you are. You obviously know nothing about Scorpion. I atleast know some content on Kain. First hand. i am no where near super biased on Scorpion. Im more of a subzero guy when it boils down to it.

Want me to point out when you were superbiased. When i first figured it out. When you said that one of the fastest characters in MK was slow with out proving it. Specially when you stated and clearly shown you know nothing about the MK universe. I have a feeling you just can't accept the fact that with out Kain having time manip and being able to use soul rip he can be beaten. Not killed but be bested in combat. Also another part showing your superbiased ideals is when you first stated that scorpion will get his soul ripped out. when if anyone has played any of the mortal kombat games. They would instantly know that Scorpion doesnt have a soul.

So without time manip Kain has nothing on Scorpion.

Burning thought
What your saying is pure speculation. Scorpion in many installments has been shown porting in and out attacking his enemies. He hasnt done it in seconds from my knowlege. But he has shown to do it. That doesnt mean Kain is faster than scorpion. Just means he knows how to hide and sneak attack effectively. Stand up fight Scorpion would beat the living breaks off of Kain. Most of kains speed feats that I have seen are due to his time manip. Which he doesnt have in this battle.

Water vapor. Key word water. It still can be compeltely evaporated with heat. Ask a science professor. if given enough heat it will simply turn into a gas not vapor. Unless you want to prove to me scientifically wise that water vapor and gases are the same thing. That mist is gas. If not then your wrong my friend. Again I have just played the game. It is your who is superbiased seeing as you even have Kain in your bio. And Guess what Scorpion has already dealt with people who has Kain abilities. Smoke. So its nothing new to him and he handles smoke with ease. He will use hell raiser and simply vaporized even more whats left of Kain in mist form. Wouldn't have a second to react you say. He is immortal as well. He has more than enough time to react he cant die.

Also to prove what mist is. Put a spray bottle on mist and spray it into a cup see if it forms water. Try evaporating the collection of mist which would build up into water. Then Try spraying mist into a fire and see if it comes out the other end. Fire can exstinguish mist mist cant exstinguish fire. It quickly evaporates so kain would be screwed going mist aginst scorpion

Scorpion uses tk when guiding his Kunai/serpant attack. guiding it to his enemies.

You have proving nothing in this fight except your fanboyism. All you have said is, scorpion is not faster, scorpion would get his soul ripped out when he has no soul, scorpion cant use fire to get rid of mist. I have provided counters for everything Kain can throw at him. And Kain is definetly is not seeing scorpion in a hand to hand fight. Also Scorpion has a strong will so he wont be so easily TK raped. Specialy since he has small tk feats of his own. he has stood up aginst the likes of Ermac who is a master at TK. I have played one of the games which is good enough. Specialy since everyone says he is the strongest in LOK. So i got a pretty good grasp of his ability. Yes he is able to do the stuff people claim but people overhype it to a insane degree.

And me superbiased? No. Im just informed on both characters unlike you are. You obviously know nothing about Scorpion. I atleast know some content on Kain. First hand. i am no where near super biased on Scorpion. Im more of a subzero guy when it boils down to it.

Want me to point out when you were superbiased. When i first figured it out. When you said that one of the fastest characters in MK was slow with out proving it. Specially when you stated and clearly shown you know nothing about the MK universe. I have a feeling you just can't accept the fact that with out Kain having time manip and being able to use soul rip he can be beaten. Not killed but be bested in combat. Also another part showing your superbiased ideals is when you first stated that scorpion will get his soul ripped out. when if anyone has played any of the mortal kombat games. They would instantly know that Scorpion doesnt have a soul.

So without time manip Kain has nothing on Scorpion.

i have not speculated anything, if youve played Defiance, you should know Kain ports in and out instantly many times, Scorpion would not have a chance to react to a kain constantly teleporting all around and smashing him across the floor with one hit. And wtf hide and sneak, dimensioning is not hide and sneak...can he see invisiblity? this scorpion?......thats hiding and sneaking as well. And no, he would not beat up kain in any situation, not until you show me a strength and speed feat yourself....

Mist is indeed water vapour, its vapour however, you would need to prove that Scorpions heat is enough to turn vapour into complete gas....try going out in a mist and let loose a blow torch, it will simply turn into more mist and condense. But this is irrelevent, Kain can change at will extremely quickly...and wtf, ime superbiased for having Kain in my Bio....that just states ime a fan of Kain, not superbiased. And yeh, a split second and kain can become normal form, also what proof do you have that heat will effect kains mist form? he has gone through heat before by all kinds of wizards and not condensed, its obvious he is not normal mist, otherwise the wind would take him, Its a combination of kain and mist, so hes ethereal but has not mistlike properties, you wont burn away kain. Also you never took away Kains shield, Kain is immediatley immune to Physical and Magical attacks.....so much for beating on kain huh?, more like beating on the shield and kain smashing him to the floor.

is that the extent of his TK? lmao.....is it even TK, can you prove this please? or are you speculating

what Fanboyism, ive stated truths on my character and when did i say his soul gets ripped? i asked if i remember correctly if he could or not...and yes he is indeed quicker, using Dimentonal manip...also what makes you think TK for Kain has anything to do with will?....his TK simply picks enemies up, if it was to do with will, he could not do it to Moebius who has incredible will. Its simply kinetic force, your simply dragging on and trying to give scoprion a chance. NO obviously its not good enough is it? if you say its overhype and dont know all the abilities, theres abilities in this one the producers did not give kain, that he had in the other games, powers players cannot control, theres tonnes of attacks and powers you see Kain use or can use in the other games. You say its overhyped to an insane degree, yet you fail to say what is overhyped.....

no i dont know anything about Scoprion apart from his name and now he doesnt have a soul, thats about it...you on the other hand think your informed on both characters yet youve played one game which has barely half of kains powers in,perhaps the minimal amounts.....

i said he would be slow compared to kain going dimentional speed, i dont see Scorpion moving this qucik...show me if he can and prove me wrong please. No i think your just begging for kain to lose against your MK chum, your begging that with these limitations Kain cannot hold his own, unfortunatley, your wrong. Does Scoprion have blood?

wrong!!! Kain takes scorpion for a song and dance before slicing him in half and beating the pieces into submission

FATALITY!!!

Ummm...BT, when does Kain get the power to eat souls with the reaver? Cause so far, he only uses it to drain blood...

you get it at the end, but i wont spoil the story, Defiance is not the best game to try out the reaver soul powers itself

Csdabest
Im done arguing. Imo Scorpion wns 75%.

And you my friend have once again provin that its a fact that your opinion is wrong.

Burning thought
Im done arguing. Imo Scorpion wns 75%.

And you my friend have once again provin that its a fact that your opinion is wrong.

wtf lol.......well okie..IMO Kain wins 100%

And you my friend have once again proven that its a fact that your opinion is wrong

Csdabest
Guess what. Your wrong again.

Burning thought
Guess what. Your wrong again.

....where are you getting rubbish from.....now your trolling you know that? your saying my opinion is wrong, an opinion cannot truly be wrong, especially if your not even going debate the point, so your going to keep going "your wrong"........

your more wrong than me 131

Violent2Dope
Ya'll niggas need to chill...

Csdabest
As I stated. You have made it a fact that your opinion is wrong. A opinion can be wrong if it is given on a subject that the person is uninformed about. So your opinion of scorpion is wrong.

So once again my friend...You have proven its a fact that your wrong once again.

1. Scorpion can port in and out over and over again. Attacking his enemies. If you was informed on the issue you would know of it. And would know that Kain doing it doesnt give him any advantage. Since you were uninformed about Scorpion having this ability. Your opinion was wrong on this.

2. You gave an opinion trying to dictate what is fact. Which made your opinion wrong. The mist dissappears. If you disspearse it inflames. You are obviously uninformed on this matter which made you opinion once again wrong.

3. Obviously you haven't seen the footage where he dimistrates this. Unless you can explain to me otherwise how he guides a lifeless kunai attached to a rope at high speeds guiding it and peircing it through his enemies. Please state your view. Its clear to see its telekenesis. Unless your ready to give more uninformed opinion about something you know nothing about. Which would make your opinion once again wrong. It is you speculating that he isnt using telekensis. Without you even seeing any of the content or experencing any of it yourself. So your wrong.

3. It is fanboyism. Your shutting down every counter with out proof. even though Scorpion has proven that he is more than capable of countering what he Kain can produce given the restrictions. 60% of what is stated is mostly overhyped. Almost every game character(With any fanbase) is overhyped by his fans. So yes my views on you being a fanboy are correct. Plus you have Kain in you sig. Showing your love for the character.

4. Like I said your trying to say one person is slow compared to another. Straight up Scorpion is faster. Kain Dimensional warp may be faster but not that fast it would give a huge advantage. By you trying to justify your opinion as fact on more information that you dont know about. Makes you wrong once more.

5. With the limitation Kain would most likely get his ass handed to him by scorpion. Scorpion has the same key feats as Kain does. With Dimentional warping, having his own domain where he is in complete control of(Which i dont think Kain has) and porting instantly. The only difference is. Scorpion is the more skilled and experienced fighter imo. He has thousands of years of combat fighting amongs the strongest warriors in his universe. Plus another five thousand Fighting a endless war with the armies of Outworld with out allies. At the same time competeting in these same tournaments with the strongest people in his universe. Kain has have his share of fights as well. But not in the amount and degree that Scorpion has along with odds. So your opinion on stating two characters with the same key feats when it will boiling down who is actually the better fighter which is more skilled and experienced is wrong. Specially since you said 100% Kain wins. It would have been close to that with time warp and most likely would have been that if he had time warp and scorpion had a soul.

So as you can see. I have with your help of course. Provin that it is a fact that your opinion is wrong. So guess what......

Your wrong.

Csdabest
Also saying that I am more wrong than you are is false. I am right handed proving further that I am right. so guess what.

Your wrong about that too.

Burning thought
As I stated. You have made it a fact that your opinion is wrong. A opinion can be wrong if it is given on a subject that the person is uninformed about. So your opinion of scorpion is wrong.

So once again my friend...You have proven its a fact that your wrong once again.

1. Scorpion can port in and out over and over again. Attacking his enemies. If you was informed on the issue you would know of it. And would know that Kain doing it doesnt give him any advantage. Since you were uninformed about Scorpion having this ability. Your opinion was wrong on this.

2. You gave an opinion trying to dictate what is fact. Which made your opinion wrong. The mist dissappears. If you disspearse it inflames. You are obviously uninformed on this matter which made you opinion once again wrong.

3. Obviously you haven't seen the footage where he dimistrates this. Unless you can explain to me otherwise how he guides a lifeless kunai attached to a rope at high speeds guiding it and peircing it through his enemies. Please state your view. Its clear to see its telekenesis. Unless your ready to give more uninformed opinion about something you know nothing about. Which would make your opinion once again wrong. It is you speculating that he isnt using telekensis. Without you even seeing any of the content or experencing any of it yourself. So your wrong.

3. It is fanboyism. Your shutting down every counter with out proof. even though Scorpion has proven that he is more than capable of countering what he Kain can produce given the restrictions. 60% of what is stated is mostly overhyped. Almost every game character(With any fanbase) is overhyped by his fans. So yes my views on you being a fanboy are correct. Plus you have Kain in you sig. Showing your love for the character.

4. Like I said your trying to say one person is slow compared to another. Straight up Scorpion is faster. Kain Dimensional warp may be faster but not that fast it would give a huge advantage. By you trying to justify your opinion as fact on more information that you dont know about. Makes you wrong once more.

5. With the limitation Kain would most likely get his ass handed to him by scorpion. Scorpion has the same key feats as Kain does. With Dimentional warping, having his own domain where he is in complete control of(Which i dont think Kain has) and porting instantly. The only difference is. Scorpion is the more skilled and experienced fighter imo. He has thousands of years of combat fighting amongs the strongest warriors in his universe. Plus another five thousand Fighting a endless war with the armies of Outworld with out allies. At the same time competeting in these same tournaments with the strongest people in his universe. Kain has have his share of fights as well. But not in the amount and degree that Scorpion has along with odds. So your opinion on stating two characters with the same key feats when it will boiling down who is actually the better fighter which is more skilled and experienced is wrong. Specially since you said 100% Kain wins. It would have been close to that with time warp and most likely would have been that if he had time warp and scorpion had a soul.

So as you can see. I have with your help of course. Provin that it is a fact that your opinion is wrong. So guess what......

Your wrong.

no thats not true, i said according to what i know, considering what i know depends on what you have proven which is very little, i dont have much to go by, ive watched the MK fimls however

1. show me this, not long ago you said

He hasnt done it in seconds from my knowlege

so in conclusion, Scoprion has it, but its not the same level as kain. kains speed dimentional movement, Kain will have the advantage to go in and out of dimensions extremely quickly while Scorps does not...and cannot counter it either from what youve said.

2. mist disapears?....yeh maybe normal mist changes from one element to another, youll simply be changing kain into a diffrent elements before he reforms, also as i said, its extremely quick transition, even if Kains mist for some reason could be vapoured out more, it would be folly to try because he can beasically instantly reform. But kain does not need this in the slightest to beat Scorpion

3. erm so your actually finally oweing up that your speculating and assuming its TK hes using to control it?, ive seen MK films, he uses that thing in the films, from wat i remember ,no TK is mentioned, so how he does it is unkown, your simply calling it TK without proof so far, show me proof it is actually TK. You want me to help you with your own debate? prop you up? why should i go looking for information to help you prove something, it should be you proveing its TK, since its your statement.

4. what do you call proof?, you have not shown any proof....youve not posted one video, at least i have made a clear Kain respect thread which has good videos in this, what proof do you need? You keep saying he can counter, but how does he encounter a physical/magical immunity shield?, how does he counter TK, especially since as present he has none that you have proven?, how does he counter getting Teleport/Dimensional blitzed?

no, your views are incorrect because you have no proof, your constantly gnawring at the "zomg overhype" bone without giving any reasons at all...ive overhyped nothing dear fellow. ive shown videos to other people and other people have helped me with various sites even though it plays in my favour, there are many sites covered in what Kain can do as ive shown V2D....please tell me whats exactley overhyped. You keep jumping over the sig rubbish as well, so because you dont have a sig you dont like any characters? roll eyes (sarcastic)

5. Yeh in your dreams....same key feats? just because he has a certain power, doesnt mean he has it on the extent of kain, Kain has TK but that doesnt mean its as strong as Jean greys TK....like how Scoprions Dimnsion abilities are nothing on kains from what youve said. Kain has Nosgoth, Kain cannot be truly defeated in Nosgoth, not truly, so Scoprion would never win in that realm, also Time is immutable meaning Scoprion would be deleted from excistence by setting foot in Nosgoth. No it would not make a diffrence on how many battles Scopion has since he has not half of the powers Kain has, simple, and most of the powers he does have are not on kains level. I said 100% because with a gesture Scoprion would be in TK shackles and will lose because of it, OR with a gesture kain has a shield to cast that makes him invulerable to physical/magical attacks, Scopion cant do much at all either with Kain porting constantly around and smashing him about.

so in conclusion you are:
WrjwaqZfjIY

Fuddle
WrjwaqZfjIY

I love that show, I love that character and I love that acter big grin

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
I love that show, I love that character and I love that acter big grin

big grin i simply love the video, its useful

Fuddle
If you got all of his quotes, you would have much useful right there. He pwn people just as often as Diamon Kisses is complaining angel

MadMel
i agree 100% with BT, and i have played through both the MK series and the LOK series..
there is simply nothing scorp can do to stop kain from smacking him about erm

Violent2Dope
WrjwaqZfjIY Dr. Cox would pwn Kain so hard.

Burning thought
lies at least not until after hes already warped Pyron out of reality

Csdabest
no thats not true, i said according to what i know, considering what i know depends on what you have proven which is very little, i dont have much to go by, ive watched the MK fimls however

1. show me this, not long ago you said

so in conclusion, Scoprion has it, but its not the same level as kain. kains speed dimentional movement, Kain will have the advantage to go in and out of dimensions extremely quickly while Scorps does not...and cannot counter it either from what youve said.

2. mist disapears?....yeh maybe normal mist changes from one element to another, youll simply be changing kain into a diffrent elements before he reforms, also as i said, its extremely quick transition, even if Kains mist for some reason could be vapoured out more, it would be folly to try because he can beasically instantly reform. But kain does not need this in the slightest to beat Scorpion

3. erm so your actually finally oweing up that your speculating and assuming its TK hes using to control it?, ive seen MK films, he uses that thing in the films, from wat i remember ,no TK is mentioned, so how he does it is unkown, your simply calling it TK without proof so far, show me proof it is actually TK. You want me to help you with your own debate? prop you up? why should i go looking for information to help you prove something, it should be you proveing its TK, since its your statement.

4. what do you call proof?, you have not shown any proof....youve not posted one video, at least i have made a clear Kain respect thread which has good videos in this, what proof do you need? You keep saying he can counter, but how does he encounter a physical/magical immunity shield?, how does he counter TK, especially since as present he has none that you have proven?, how does he counter getting Teleport/Dimensional blitzed?

no, your views are incorrect because you have no proof, your constantly gnawring at the "zomg overhype" bone without giving any reasons at all...ive overhyped nothing dear fellow. ive shown videos to other people and other people have helped me with various sites even though it plays in my favour, there are many sites covered in what Kain can do as ive shown V2D....please tell me whats exactley overhyped. You keep jumping over the sig rubbish as well, so because you dont have a sig you dont like any characters? roll eyes (sarcastic)

5. Yeh in your dreams....same key feats? just because he has a certain power, doesnt mean he has it on the extent of kain, Kain has TK but that doesnt mean its as strong as Jean greys TK....like how Scoprions Dimnsion abilities are nothing on kains from what youve said. Kain has Nosgoth, Kain cannot be truly defeated in Nosgoth, not truly, so Scoprion would never win in that realm, also Time is immutable meaning Scoprion would be deleted from excistence by setting foot in Nosgoth. No it would not make a diffrence on how many battles Scopion has since he has not half of the powers Kain has, simple, and most of the powers he does have are not on kains level. I said 100% because with a gesture Scoprion would be in TK shackles and will lose because of it, OR with a gesture kain has a shield to cast that makes him invulerable to physical/magical attacks, Scopion cant do much at all either with Kain porting constantly around and smashing him about.

so in conclusion you are:

WrjwaqZfjIY

1. Your point. I have admitted. I said same abilities. But they are not onpar. but this will not be enough to give kain the win. But scorpion can teleport instantly though.

2. He can. I dont ever remember him being able to once the mist was vapourized. But even if he is not completely destroyed its another feat that will prove usless aginst Scorpion.

3. Can I please have text or something indicating that it specifically TK that he is using. From the game I have blade it doesnt say. It sure shows him levitating objects. For all we know this can just be some sort of levitating magic he posses. But hey if you can then yes he has TK. But until you do. Its pure speculation as well. Also the proof is in the film as you seen. Prove that it is not. How else is he guiding it through the forest. Just because it doesnt have a eerie glow doesnt mean it not tk.

4.Dont act silly I explained to you how. With Known commonly known abilities. That everyone shouldnt have a problem. The only thing on spec is TK. Scorpion has show many time that he has pyro kinesis under his control. Which the extreme fires and heat would vaporize the heat. Also its commonly known that Scorpion can teleport. Its also known that scorpion is one of the fastets characters in the MK universe. Also you have seen the film and you seen that he can also warp to his domain in another dimension. Aswell drag other down with him. I have stated nothing that isnt commonly known information. Nor have I asked you to state anything that is also commonly known about Kain. Also you have not posted a single video in this thread. Or any information outside of your words. And a respect thread. Is that really suppose to be used as a legit source. Information made by fans of the character. So reliable.

5. My views are incorrect. No they are not. My views are my opinion. I haven't tried to state my opinion as fact such as yourself trying to contradict what would happen to mist when it comes incontact with fire. Also i gave a small segment and my opinion after playing the game. I didnt try to use it in my argument. I gave no situations of overhype to try to void any of Kains techniques. But you right now are trying to overhype the fact that I said it. So no I didnt try to use it in my argument. Its just my opinion. So please provide the abilitity or feat that I said was overhyped. I mentioned the sig once because you brought up the situation. if you dont want it talked about then dont bring up about someone being a fanboy or being overbiased. You yourself brought this up.

6. I said that had the same abilities. I never said to the same extent. But Kain is not so far ahead that it will give him such a huge advantage in this fight. Also Scorpion hasnt performed the demnsion technique multiple times in slit secounds but he has performed it once in a split second. Still I didnt say it was to the same extent. also no one spoke about Nosgoth. Same could be said about Scorpion in his own hellish realm. Being beaten and being killed are to different things. Though Kain nor Scorpion at the time can be killed. They both can be beaten. Also TK shackles you say. I havet seen Kain perform this abilitiy. Please provide. So far i have seen kain only levitate objects and people. Why would he be deleted from existence. And who said the battle took place in Nosgoth. So this part is completely irrelevent. I didnt play the last mortal kombat but from what I have now learn that Scorpion is now on the champion of the gods. So we dont really have an idea what power he posses now. Also so easy with a gesture you say. I dont remembering seeing him doing this in the game I played. Nor have I seen direct evidence that it telekenesis. Just a glow. When I see a glow i think more magical than tk.

7. Once again you have failed. You have failed to prove yourself right. But yet succeded in proving that its a fact that your wrong. Nice video. already has been done. But it can deinetly be used for you more than for me. Seeing all you counters in this argument are rubbish. I have already given detail in which why your opinions are wrong. Get off the third grade definition of an opinion. An opinion can be wrong if it is uninformed or tries to contradict fact. You have done both. You made it clear and basicly admitted earlier on that you dont know nothing about Scorpion. Which proves that your uninformed. And you tried to contradict fact when you said that mist would survive in fire. Which is why you are wrong. I atleast know all of Kains abilities if not most. May not have experienced every single feat he has had but I have had gameplay to experience his abilities. You on the other hand not with scorpion.

Once again. Nice video. I'll be sure to send it to your family in about ten years when they tell you you are wrong aswell. Then they can play this video for you and yall can have a nice good laugh.

Scrubs FTW

Csdabest
Ya'll niggas need to chill...

How the hell did you know I was black.

Fuddle
lies at least not until after hes already warped Pyron out of reality

Not even Cosmo and Wanda can match Cox sad

Burning thought
1. Your point. I have admitted. I said same abilities. But they are not onpar. but this will not be enough to give kain the win. But scorpion can teleport instantly though.

2. He can. I dont ever remember him being able to once the mist was vapourized. But even if he is not completely destroyed its another feat that will prove usless aginst Scorpion.

3. Can I please have text or something indicating that it specifically TK that he is using. From the game I have blade it doesnt say. It sure shows him levitating objects. For all we know this can just be some sort of levitating magic he posses. But hey if you can then yes he has TK. But until you do. Its pure speculation as well. Also the proof is in the film as you seen. Prove that it is not. How else is he guiding it through the forest. Just because it doesnt have a eerie glow doesnt mean it not tk.

4.Dont act silly I explained to you how. With Known commonly known abilities. That everyone shouldnt have a problem. The only thing on spec is TK. Scorpion has show many time that he has pyro kinesis under his control. Which the extreme fires and heat would vaporize the heat. Also its commonly known that Scorpion can teleport. Its also known that scorpion is one of the fastets characters in the MK universe. Also you have seen the film and you seen that he can also warp to his domain in another dimension. Aswell drag other down with him. I have stated nothing that isnt commonly known information. Nor have I asked you to state anything that is also commonly known about Kain. Also you have not posted a single video in this thread. Or any information outside of your words. And a respect thread. Is that really suppose to be used as a legit source. Information made by fans of the character. So reliable.

5. My views are incorrect. No they are not. My views are my opinion. I haven't tried to state my opinion as fact such as yourself trying to contradict what would happen to mist when it comes incontact with fire. Also i gave a small segment and my opinion after playing the game. I didnt try to use it in my argument. I gave no situations of overhype to try to void any of Kains techniques. But you right now are trying to overhype the fact that I said it. So no I didnt try to use it in my argument. Its just my opinion. So please provide the abilitity or feat that I said was overhyped. I mentioned the sig once because you brought up the situation. if you dont want it talked about then dont bring up about someone being a fanboy or being overbiased. You yourself brought this up.

6. I said that had the same abilities. I never said to the same extent. But Kain is not so far ahead that it will give him such a huge advantage in this fight. Also Scorpion hasnt performed the demnsion technique multiple times in slit secounds but he has performed it once in a split second. Still I didnt say it was to the same extent. also no one spoke about Nosgoth. Same could be said about Scorpion in his own hellish realm. Being beaten and being killed are to different things. Though Kain nor Scorpion at the time can be killed. They both can be beaten. Also TK shackles you say. I havet seen Kain perform this abilitiy. Please provide. So far i have seen kain only levitate objects and people. Why would he be deleted from existence. And who said the battle took place in Nosgoth. So this part is completely irrelevent. I didnt play the last mortal kombat but from what I have now learn that Scorpion is now on the champion of the gods. So we dont really have an idea what power he posses now. Also so easy with a gesture you say. I dont remembering seeing him doing this in the game I played. Nor have I seen direct evidence that it telekenesis. Just a glow. When I see a glow i think more magical than tk.

7. Once again you have failed. You have failed to prove yourself right. But yet succeded in proving that its a fact that your wrong. Nice video. already has been done. But it can deinetly be used for you more than for me. Seeing all you counters in this argument are rubbish. I have already given detail in which why your opinions are wrong. Get off the third grade definition of an opinion. An opinion can be wrong if it is uninformed or tries to contradict fact. You have done both. You made it clear and basicly admitted earlier on that you dont know nothing about Scorpion. Which proves that your uninformed. And you tried to contradict fact when you said that mist would survive in fire. Which is why you are wrong. I atleast know all of Kains abilities if not most. May not have experienced every single feat he has had but I have had gameplay to experience his abilities. You on the other hand not with scorpion.

Once again. Nice video. I'll be sure to send it to your family in about ten years when they tell you you are wrong aswell. Then they can play this video for you and yall can have a nice good laugh.

Scrubs FTW

1. oh but it will

2. "shrug"

3. You have the game but want me to prove that what Kain uses is TK? OMG!!! have you even played it? i think all youve done is watched a couple of videos, throughout the game its called TK, TK shackles, TK this, TK that, here ime tired of you lieing, heres a site that tells the moves, also you say you beat the game yet youve not heard of shackles, laughable......

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/attackkain.php

TK shackles on there, he also states it as TK in the game, which you have?, you never did say what game it was, you simply said it was LOK, all 5 of the games are the LOK

once again, its you who has to prove your own statement, if neither of us can prove or disaprove it being TK, then its simple unstated and cannot be TK in your assumtion.

4. Yes the respect thread has the precious Videos if you look them up that your saying i have not posted and its legible because it has sites to information on the thing, all these abilities you say Scoprion has Kain either has the same or a better version, id give Scorp the credit of better Pyrokineisis.

5. w/e i did not bring up sigs......your simply overhpying Scoprion by saying simply because he is faster physically he can beat kain, just because he has some of kains abilities most at a lesser extent does not mean he is equel to kain.

6. Nosgoth is kains realm, scorpions is the hellish Netherrealm isnt it? or W/e the place is called, you said that he could take Kain into the Netherrealm and i replied by saying Kain can still escape with his own dimensional powers and take Scoprion into Nosgoth. Lmao at that remark again, not heard of TK shackles yet you completed the game? jokes....He would be deleted from excistence because if something happens in Nosgoth time that is not supposed to happen, for example Scoprion apearing in it...he would end up deleted or destroyed either way, time is immutable and it destroys things that are not supposed to happen. Because you said Scoprion would take Kain to Netherrealm, Kain will take Scopion to Nosgoth. At this moment in time i doubt your playing Defiance which is where TK is seen most.....he uses TK in BO 2 as well i think. Then again you say youve only played one of the 5 games.

7. oh yeh, and all your counters are so much better, hell no, the only good counter you had was with the mist, and thats for normal mist not kains physical mist, youd be trying to burn kain AND his mist form at the same time. You have not stated anything about how he can counter half the other attacks. You know all his abilities lmao...you know hardly anything on the guy from what youve posted, by now if V2D is actually playing which i belive he prob knows its TK or has already got the TK shackles ability, you apprenty have completed the game. Also take into account youve played one game, one that shows not half of Kains abilities.

erm....no.....

Csdabest
1. oh but it will

2. "shrug"

3. You have the game but want me to prove that what Kain uses is TK? OMG!!! have you even played it? i think all youve done is watched a couple of videos, throughout the game its called TK, TK shackles, TK this, TK that, here ime tired of you lieing, heres a site that tells the moves, also you say you beat the game yet youve not heard of shackles, laughable......

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/attackkain.php

TK shackles on there, he also states it as TK in the game, which you have?, you never did say what game it was, you simply said it was LOK, all 5 of the games are the LOK

once again, its you who has to prove your own statement, if neither of us can prove or disaprove it being TK, then its simple unstated and cannot be TK in your assumtion.

4. Yes the respect thread has the precious Videos if you look them up that your saying i have not posted and its legible because it has sites to information on the thing, all these abilities you say Scoprion has Kain either has the same or a better version, id give Scorp the credit of better Pyrokineisis.

5. w/e i did not bring up sigs......your simply overhpying Scoprion by saying simply because he is faster physically he can beat kain, just because he has some of kains abilities most at a lesser extent does not mean he is equel to kain.

6. Nosgoth is kains realm, scorpions is the hellish Netherrealm isnt it? or W/e the place is called, you said that he could take Kain into the Netherrealm and i replied by saying Kain can still escape with his own dimensional powers and take Scoprion into Nosgoth. Lmao at that remark again, not heard of TK shackles yet you completed the game? jokes....He would be deleted from excistence because if something happens in Nosgoth time that is not supposed to happen, for example Scoprion apearing in it...he would end up deleted or destroyed either way, time is immutable and it destroys things that are not supposed to happen. Because you said Scoprion would take Kain to Netherrealm, Kain will take Scopion to Nosgoth. At this moment in time i doubt your playing Defiance which is where TK is seen most.....he uses TK in BO 2 as well i think. Then again you say youve only played one of the 5 games.

7. oh yeh, and all your counters are so much better, hell no, the only good counter you had was with the mist, and thats for normal mist not kains physical mist, youd be trying to burn kain AND his mist form at the same time. You have not stated anything about how he can counter half the other attacks. You know all his abilities lmao...you know hardly anything on the guy from what youve posted, by now if V2D is actually playing which i belive he prob knows its TK or has already got the TK shackles ability, you apprenty have completed the game. Also take into account youve played one game, one that shows not half of Kains abilities.

erm....no.....

1. Which proves your point irrelvent then.
2. hmph
3.Im not dumb. and it was Blood Omen II Blood Omen 1 is damage too badly. I just wanted you to prove your point. Or did it hurt that badly. Also. I do have and have played it. One me to post a pic with my genitals and id card on laying on the game with my other hand holding the controller?
4.A respect thread is still formulated by fans.
5.I didnt overhype nothing of Kain. He is physically faster than Kain. And is a better fighter. I also never stated he win in the category. I stated that Kains effiency in those categories which in my opinion will not give him the win. Since its really to close to tell since they have the same abilities. That it will boil down to to his is the better fighter which Scorpion obviously is.
6. Only stated to tell you that scorpion has his own realm aswell. Which is why this battle will take place most likely take place on neutraul territory. And also Kain will need to catch Scorpion to drag him to Nosgoth. Scorpion has showed the feat if you touch him he will simply fall into his domain. Or what he likes to call it. Hell.
7.Yes I had made it clear that i only played one game. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that i doubt know all of his abilities. I even went to say i know them not from experience. Some from experience. So i gave myself room for error. Also i dont know everything about Scorpion. I know mroe than the average fan and more than I care to know of.

But im done arguing. Stick to your opinion. Ill stick to mine.

Burning thought
1. Which proves your point irrelvent then.
2. hmph
3.Im not dumb. and it was Blood Omen II Blood Omen 1 is damage too badly. I just wanted you to prove your point. Or did it hurt that badly. Also. I do have and have played it. One me to post a pic with my genitals and id card on laying on the game with my other hand holding the controller?
4.A respect thread is still formulated by fans.
5.I didnt overhype nothing of Kain. He is physically faster than Kain. And is a better fighter. I also never stated he win in the category. I stated that Kains effiency in those categories which in my opinion will not give him the win. Since its really to close to tell since they have the same abilities. That it will boil down to to his is the better fighter which Scorpion obviously is.
6. Only stated to tell you that scorpion has his own realm aswell. Which is why this battle will take place most likely take place on neutraul territory. And also Kain will need to catch Scorpion to drag him to Nosgoth. Scorpion has showed the feat if you touch him he will simply fall into his domain. Or what he likes to call it. Hell.
7.Yes I had made it clear that i only played one game. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that i doubt know all of his abilities. I even went to say i know them not from experience. Some from experience. So i gave myself room for error. Also i dont know everything about Scorpion. I know mroe than the average fan and more than I care to know of.

But im done arguing. Stick to your opinion. Ill stick to mine.

1. erm no it doesnt.....

2. smokey bacon is nice

3. Blood omen 2 youve been playing? that probably has the least powers of all the games, even less powers than the first one, infact hes prob the weakest of the kains. This is full powered kain without time manip isnt it, also i could of sworn its called TK in Blood omen 2 as well, when he lifts objects although this could be in Defiance, TK is definaltey in defiance.

4. it doesnt matter if the fans have added other websites with relevent information and videos from the game, the fact a fan has found them is irrelevent

5. Thats the problem, it will not fall to whos the better fighter, Kain has the best weapon by far here, one strike would smash Scopion into the dirt, now imagine that over and over in the space of a second through Dimension manip and i bet youll still somehow see Scorpion having a chance of winning....

6. i didnt know Scorpion actually has to touch kain to transport him, Kain doesnt have to touch, he is using the emblem of the Dimension guardian and through it, he can see into, go into and summon others through dimensions without even being in the same dimension.

fair enough agree to disagree

Csdabest
But your still wrong Xp.

Burning thought
But your still wrong Xp.

you would know, youve been wrong from the beginning, making a spite thread in kains favour, naughty

Blax_Hydralisk
Kain steals Scorpion's soul, then sends him to hell.

Scorpion teleports back takes Kain with him.

Wandering Flame
I agree with that, lol.

Edit: And dang...Cdabest and BT are pretty..enthusiastic.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Kain steals Scorpion's soul, then sends him to hell.

Scorpion teleports back takes Kain with him.

who then dimensions back again....

but anyway, i thought Scorps did not have a soul, or is Csabest telling porkies

Blax_Hydralisk
Dunno. I thought it was stated somewhere that he is soulless. I dunno anymore.

Wandering Flame
I don't think he has a soul.

I guess it depends whether or not Tsung can take a soul from him.

Burning thought
Kain doesnt have souls, he doesnt even wear shoes!! LMAO ROFL PSML!!

laughing laughing out loud

ahh that was a good one....

anyway kain beats Scorpion like a pinyada, scorpion then bursts into sugery goodness...that kills kain from suger content...

unfortunatley for Scoprion he is already gone

Csdabest
Scorpion doent have a soul. He died and his soul already past on. So now he is just a souless spector. poor Hanzou p_q

MadMel
out of all the posts, this is the most BS
faster? no, kain moves like a blur, and can mist...scorp doesnt..
better fighter? maybe H2H, but not swordfighting, scorp fights too much like raziel for him to overcome kain in that aspect..kain >> raz in swordsmanship..you are definately overhyping scorpion in this one..
also, you have only stated the "efficiency" of a younger kain..the kain your thinking of was only 430 years old...the current kain is 11530 give or take erm

Wandering Flame
Ken Masters could beat Kain.

MadMel
i have no idea who that is erm

Wandering Flame
Ken, you know, Ryu's rival?

Shoryuken to Kain's face ftw. big grin

MadMel
uh....yea.....that guy.. wacko
mist + soul rip ftw stick out tongue

Csdabest
Originally posted by MadMel
out of all the posts, this is the most BS
faster? no, kain moves like a blur, and can mist...scorp doesnt..
better fighter? maybe H2H, but not swordfighting, scorp fights too much like raziel for him to overcome kain in that aspect..kain >> raz in swordsmanship..you are definately overhyping scorpion in this one..
also, you have only stated the "efficiency" of a younger kain..the kain your thinking of was only 430 years old...the current kain is 11530 give or take erm

How am I. Whats Kains sword fighting style? Scorpion has multiple sword styles. Along with martial arts style. And how old is Scorpion.???
1 mortal Kombat=1,000 years.
He has been involved in 10 mortal kombats under shangs control. One being played. So that right there makes him 10,000 years old. I dont really remember them stating the time line between each mortal kombat. So since they stated that it happens every 1,000 years. It can only be assumed a 1,000 years have taken place between each one. Putting scorpion around or over the age of 15,000. Before he even died. Scorpion was already a skilled fighting and a ninja. being one of the most feared. He has been fighting and trainning his whole life. So its safe to say he is more experienced and skilled than kain when it comes to fighting. Also speed is transferrable from one game to another. Specialy given the different gameplay machanics of each one. I havent seen any speed feats from Kain outside of gameplay. Scorpion yes. But i alread given what would happen if Kain did go into mist mode.
Kains game is an adventure while Scorpion is a fighter. You dont see blure effect and super crazy speed movements in fighter games. It mostly doesnt work. And mortal kombat is a crappy fighting game(well now) so year. I didnt overhype scorpion at all. He is older, more experiened, and obviously more skilled when it comes to close range combat.

Burning thought
nvm, Kain just beats Scoprion around like a Dolly

Furion
nvm, Kain just beats Scoprion around like a Dolly
Na, Scorpion spears Kain, kicks kain in the air spears again. Repeats 50 times. Gives Kain toasty! Dan Fordan pwns Kain & Scorpion. Dan Fordan then destroys the universe.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Na, Scorpion spears Kain, kicks kain in the air spears again. Repeats 50 times. Gives Kain toasty! Dan Fordan pwns Kain & Scorpion. Dan Fordan then destroys the universe.

tries to spear kain before he hits nothing but air as Scoprion finds the reaver blasting through his middle and blowing him into two halves, or kain instantly goes immaterial and hits nothing but mist, split seconds before kain reforms and slices it.

Kain would just TK scoprion into his own spear....who the hell is Dan Fordan

Furion
The ultimate life-form, a being that appeared after everytime Scorpian did his Toasty moved. But now Dan Fordan is spreading and soon will destroy the WORLD!
Oh and he worked on MK

MadMel
blasphemy!!!
shadow(sonic games) and chaos(loom) are the ultimate life forms!!

also kain wins this erm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Ken Masters could beat Kain. Of course he would. He can shatter dimensional boundaries with a single weak Shoryuken.

Burning thought
Of course he would. He can shatter dimensional boundaries with a single weak Shoryuken.

pff, Kain would soul rip ftw

Csdabest
Ken gets his ass whooped. Then does a dramatic Shoryuken for the finish

Burning thought
hmm Kain VS mortal kombatverse

it would prob be an interesting fight but i tihnk their illegal now, 1 character vs a whole verse

Furion
Kain verse Pokemon verse sounds fair.
Happy Dance

Burning thought
lawls

Furion
blasphemy!!!
shadow(sonic games) and chaos(loom) are the ultimate life forms!!

also kain wins this erm

Shadow is an Emo with a gun and could get the crap kicked out of him by Oompah-Loompahs.

MadMel
you forgot chaos the unbeatable..
chaos is:
immortal
immune to all physical damage
immune to all magic
immune to both chuck norris, jack bower and samuel L jackson
capable of killing any living thing with a wave of his hand..

Burning thought
chaos is:
immortal
immune to all magic

hmm Kain VS Chaos stick out tongue

any living things, Kain is not technically living big grin

Furion
chaos is:
immortal
immune to all magic

Chuck Norris died 30 years ago, The grim reaper is just too afraid to go get him. So Chuck round house kicks Chaos. And round house kick isn't physical or magic, it's Chuck Norris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.