The A Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
Anyone remember The A Team starring George Peppard, Dwight Schultz, Dirk Benedict and Mr. T. Well John Singleton is going to direct the film version. Thoughts? Opinions?

Rogue Jedi
no thank you.

Neo_Version 7
The trailers for this will probably open with "I pity the fool" followed by explosions big grin

Impediment
It'll suck.

Pandemoniac
They should have done this at the beginning of the series, with the original actors, and a more serious approach. Cause there could have been decent movie based on the concept, but the series ruined it's potential. Trying it now would just suck extra large

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
They should have done this at the beginning of the series, with the original actors, and a more serious approach. Cause there could have been decent movie based on the concept, but the series ruined it's potential. Trying it now would just suck extra large

I probably would watch a more serious version. The fact that they always shot those machine guns and never hit nobody always bothered me watching the tv show. That plus no Singleton might peek my interest.

MrCampion
No way they could ever cast four guys who had anything like the chemistry those four had. They should not even try. Way too many remakes and re-imaginings now anyway.Is Hollywood out of ideas already????

Blax_Hydralisk
They should be.

Try to think of a plot that would actually make sense and be good that hasn't already happened in a movie?

Tptmanno1
Yea, No Mr. T makes A-team stupid..

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no thank you.

yeah same here.I hated that show so I think I'll skip the movie.Like someone else said as well already.If you cant even get Mr T to do it then you might as well skip the whole thing and not even bother with it.

Xyn1407
I liked that show but still,
will not going to see It,

McLovin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.