Kratos Runs The WOW Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Fixing after the mistakes I made in the previous thread.

]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x318/Kanishka92/normal_Godofwar-Kratos.png.jpg

To test his might, Zeus challenges Kratos to a gauntlet battle of 5 foes.

Uther Lightbringer
http://wow.incgamers.com/gallery/data/525/Uther_j_.jpg

Illidan Stormrage
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/Calos_photo/300px-Illidan2.jpg

Cenarius
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/553px-Cenarius_color.jpg

Post Fusion Arthas
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/Armagideon/arthas.jpg

Ner'Zhul
http://www.gamerworld.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/wrath-of-the-lich-king.jpg

GOWII Kratos equipped with the Blade of Olympus
He gets 30 min rest in between each battle

Can he pull through th challenges?

Fuddle
How does these things work again? I am relativly new to all the versus things. He fight them like survival mode in a fighting game, right? smile

Do you not mean that fight 4 is with Arthas before fusion? The picture says so at least.

Fight 5 would be Lich King. Unless you meant the orcish version of Ner'Zhul, because in theory Lich King is no longer called Ner'Zhul.

(I hope that did not sound rude or something)

EvilAngel
He dies at 2.

I doubt he could beat Illidan at full power & prep, nevermind having not longer fought Uther

Fuddle
He fight them just like any other versus fight?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
He fight them just like any other versus fight?

he fights them one at a time, if he beats one, he goes onto the next...so and so forth, for example if he beats Uther, he goes onto Cenarius

and imo, thats where he is likely to fall, if not Cenarius then definatley Illidan

Fuddle
Uther has not much to bring, but Illidan and Cenarius has a large stash of power. I do not think he pass them.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by EvilAngel
He dies at 2.

I doubt he could beat Illidan at full power & prep, nevermind having not longer fought Uther

You must have no idea how powerful God Kratos is.

I'll be back with some info.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

but unfortunatley, i know how powerful Kratos is, are you saying this is God Kratos?

hmm ime not sure then, big or small version? if its God kratos i think its going to be a lot harder for them to win

EvilAngel

Yeah, the ability to fly miles in seconds, and fire magic beams with highly destructive power makes me lean towards Illidan, I'll admit it

Sol Valentine
Well, not fly, but he's dealt with fast-flying enemies many times. And you're underrating Kratos. He has many feats to back him up.

Sol Valentine
Small God Kratos. Didn't I say that in the OP?

Here's my answer to EA's post:

-Kratos was able to kill the God of War, Ares, who was basically unkillable and had a godly army.
-In his final bout with Zeus, he was able to outsmart him and beat the living shit out of him, and you probably already know, Zeus had unspeakably godly powers and militarizing skill.

EvilAngel
So, which one of those flies super fast?

Burning thought
i think SO you should make Illidan 4th, Arthas 2nd and Cenarius 3rd

Fuddle
Cenarius is the best of Illidan smile

If rated by difficulty, he should be after.

Burning thought
nah Cenarius is not as powerful as Illidan against(Cenarius VS illidan has already been debated by me and Utriga on this forum, we conceded they were fairly equel in diffrent respects) Kratos imo, Illidan is too fast, has a huge variety of powers and such, and the abilities to summon powerful minions

EvilAngel
Cenarius is the best of Illidan smile

If rated by difficulty, he should be after.

That's what i think. But the flying factor would make Illidan a mroe difficult enemy for Kratos

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
nah Cenarius is not as powerful as Illidan against(Cenarius VS illidan has already been debated by me and Utriga on this forum, we conceded they were fairly equel in diffrent respects) Kratos imo, Illidan is too fast, has a huge variety of powers and such, and the abilities to summon powerful minions

You and Utriga has one and another reading to do then, I would say. Illidan would stand next to no chance against Cenarius wrath.

I am curious- Where do you lot get your information? You think a lot more highly about some characters than you should. At least the warcraft characters.

Fuddle
That's what i think. But the flying factor would make Illidan a mroe difficult enemy for Kratos

The flying is an advantage, yes indeedly. However, so is the vast powers of nature.

EvilAngel
The flying is an advantage, yes indeedly. However, so is the vast powers of nature.

Tis true, however, Cenarius has no way of escaping Kratos, who would most likely destroy him in combat, Whereas getting near to Illidan is a problem all by itself

Sol Valentine
So, which one of those flies super fast?

Pegasus, the crow guy(the were falling hundreds of feet in the air), I think Zeus, and the Sisters of Fate. Oh, and lemme tell you how powerful the Sisters of Fate are.

-They're sexy
-They can alter the fate of others, hence is one of the central plots of GOWII
-In thier battle with Kratos, they were able to send him back to where he had his final battle with Ares, I suggest they can travel through time.
-They fly
-Thier extremely agile
Give me a few minutes, I'll post the fight with Zeus and the SOF.

Fuddle
Tis true, however, Cenarius has no way of escaping Kratos, who would most likely destroy him in combat, Whereas getting near to Illidan is a problem all by itself

Cenarius dash across the battlefields faster than any horse or animal can travel. He can scatter rocks and throw enemies with his bare hands and his druidic nature allows him to use the environment to his advantage in near any situation. He is the direct link between heaven and the Gods and nature.

Unless they fight at a location without any living nature, Illidan nor Kratos will take Cenarius down.

Burning thought
You and Utriga has one and another reading to do then, I would say. Illidan would stand next to no chance against Cenarius wrath.

I am curious- Where do you lot get your information? You think a lot more highly about some characters than you should. At least the warcraft characters.

also Cenarius' wrath, Cenarius is too slow for illidan, hes nothing on illidans speed, the only chance is if he hit him one or twice with his full power nature blast Utriga told me about

Utriga has read the books also, i think you maybe misinterpret the books or think too highly of feats

Burning thought
Cenarius dash across the battlefields faster than any horse or animal can travel. He can scatter rocks and throw enemies with his bare hands and his druidic nature allows him to use the environment to his advantage in near any situation. He is the direct link between heaven and the Gods and nature.

Unless they fight at a location without any living nature, Illidan nor Kratos will take Cenarius down.

rubbish, he dashes? faster than Illidan? when has he covered several miles in seconds.....you seem to be overhyping i feel

Kratos can throw the Colossus of Rhodes over without too much difficulty, He thrashes Cenarius like "the Rock" would thrash a toddler, furthermore Kratos has the golden fleece which can deflect magical attacks

Kratos would turn Cenarius to stone, or blow him to pieces with a Blade of olympus blast

Fuddle
also Cenarius' wrath, Cenarius is too slow for illidan, hes nothing on illidans speed, the only chance is if he hit him one or twice with his full power nature blast Utriga told me about

Utriga has read the books also, i think you maybe misinterpret the books or think too highly of feats

Too fast? What do you base this on? The cinematic and WoW Illidan? He can only fly the specific speed in straight lines. His wings are torn and he is incapable of steering. Even if so, Cenarius does not have run from Illidan. Other than the flight, Illidan has no advantage against Cenarius.

I am aware that Utriga has read the books. Some of his comments make it visible. However, if he has paid any attention to the battles in the books he would realise that Illidan will not take Cenarius.

He fought in the front against the Burning Legion and Azshara. He is about tripple the size of Illidan and he doubtlessly is the stronger of the two.

Fuddle
rubbish, he dashes? faster than Illidan? when has he covered several miles in seconds.....you seem to be overhyping i feel

Kratos can throw the Colossus of Rhodes over without too much difficulty, He thrashes Cenarius like "the Rock" would thrash a toddler, furthermore Kratos has the golden fleece which can deflect magical attacks

Kratos would turn Cenarius to stone, or blow him to pieces with a Blade of olympus blast

Several miles in seconds? Who is the one that hype again? no expression

And if Kratos can turn Cenarius into stone, then he win the battle. If Cenarius can not resist an attack of nature, none of the others can.

Kratos wins in that case.

Burning thought
Too fast? What do you base this on? The cinematic and WoW Illidan? He can only fly the specific speed in straight lines. His wings are torn and he is incapable of steering. Even if so, Cenarius does not have run from Illidan. Other than the flight, Illidan has no advantage against Cenarius.

I am aware that Utriga has read the books. Some of his comments make it visible. However, if he has paid any attention to the battles in the books he would realise that Illidan will not take Cenarius.

He fought in the front against the Burning Legion and Azshara. He is about tripple the size of Illidan and he doubtlessly is the stronger of the two.

indeed, hes incredibly quick, he moves faster than Cenarius has ever done afaik, show me when Cenarius does this, also straight lines? pease prove it, who says he is flying with just his wings, if your only excuse to think he cannot fly otherwise becayse of his tattered wings is stupid excuse isnt it, otherwise he wouldnt be able to get the uplift from flapping his wings to go up in the sky

"shrug" i think you just overhype the battles smile

yes weve heard it and destroyed tonnes of fel guardes and yadda yadaa but he has access to mostly Nature magic, Illidan has almost all magicss Illidan would both be a faster being against Cenarius and has more varities of attack but this is Kratos in this battle not Cenarius, i think Kratos can take Cenarius especially in God form

Burning thought
Several miles in seconds? Who is the one that hype again? no expression

And if Kratos can turn Cenarius into stone, then he win the battle. If Cenarius can not resist an attack of nature, none of the others can.

Kratos wins in that case.

the space between the ground and the sky is several miles, on Earth, the space looks even greater in Shadwlands

Sol Valentine

Kratos can also summon minions with the barbarian hammer he took from the Barbarian tribe leader.

He can also fly, but not super fast, only to cover small distances nd to get through traps and puzzles.

Burning thought
Kratos can also summon minions with the barbarian hammer he took from the Barbarian tribe leader.

He can also fly, but not super fast, only to cover small distances nd to get through traps and puzzles.

what? when does he fly, Kratos cannot fly......its more of a hover/glide if you mean icarus wings

but yes he has loads of ways to fight, he can summon them through the hammer OR use Hades power

Sol Valentine
Yeah, hover I mean.

I thought he uses Hades power in GOWIII?
Oh and here's some vids displaying his abilities for Fuddle.

FyvcSsgDUvk

faSlJJpggRM

faSlJJpggRM

Fuddle
indeed, hes incredibly quick, he moves faster than Cenarius has ever done afaik, show me when Cenarius does this, also straight lines? pease prove it, who says he is flying with just his wings, if your only excuse to think he cannot fly otherwise becayse of his tattered wings is stupid excuse isnt it, otherwise he wouldnt be able to get the uplift from flapping his wings to go up in the sky

"shrug" i think you just overhype the battles smile

yes weve heard it and destroyed tonnes of fel guardes and yadda yadaa but he has access to mostly Nature magic, Illidan has almost all magicss Illidan would both be a faster being against Cenarius and has more varities of attack but this is Kratos in this battle not Cenarius, i think Kratos can take Cenarius especially in God form

Please prove otherwise. It is logical that with his torn wings he can not fly around. He has never been flying, he has never been steering in the air and he certainly have never flown several miles in seconds. He has never been seen, or written to fly. He has launched himself up into the air, but never flown. The launch by the way, if you are thinking about Burning Crusade trailer- he launch himself an estimated 200 meters.

He did not flap to get up into the skies. He spread his wings and helped pushing for extra wind.

Almost all magic? What?!? no expression

If you are thinking about Kil'Jaeden blessing him, then again you are thinking too highly of him.

Burning thought
Please prove otherwise. It is logical that with his torn wings he can not fly around. He has never been flying, he has never been steering in the air and he certainly have never flown several miles in seconds. He has never been seen, or written to fly. He has launched himself up into the air, but never flown. The launch by the way, if you are thinking about Burning Crusade trailer- he launch himself an estimated 200 meters.

He did not flap to get up into the skies. He spread his wings and helped pushing for extra wind.

Almost all magic? What?!? no expression

If you are thinking about Kil'Jaeden blessing him, then again you are thinking too highly of him.

what do yo mean, with his torn wings, its illogical he pushed himself a great distance, likely a mile or two in seconds, you should be the one giving reasons why you think he can somehow get into the air without his wings and stay there? their not as torn as you think. Also he flies in WoW, if you knew the raid encounter, he flies. Prove it was 200 meters, is it your estimation? show me official information of 200 metres, the distance between the ground and the sky in shadowlands is far greater than a mere 200 metres

erm yeh, almost all magic, he has arcane, he has shadow, he has fire...far more than Cenarius varities, ofc you should know he was once an ordinairy elf and was perhaps one of the most powerful and most gifted elves of the time, and that was the first records of him before all this increase in power from various characteters.

Sol Valentine
With torn wings, Illidan can't stay in the air in 200 meters.

EvilAngel
Man you guys are troublesome huh?

Firstly, Illidan remains flying after he is beyond the cloud, and says "You are not prepared!"

Secondly, Though Illidan's magic is alot more veristile that Cenarius's, that is no where near enough to claim he's remotely on the same level. Cenarius is the son of Elune and Malorne, it's unliekly Illidan will EVER be close to Cenarius.

Thirdly, i'm going to my fathers, Ja Ne!

Burning thought
weve seen him do it..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

CafflnJxJAI

look at points 2:21 onwards at 2:31 he stays in the air, his wings if you look are not even too badly damaged, at least not the bulk of the wing, only the bottoms, if he can stay in the air like that, then theres no reason to think he cannot move in the air

just because he is the son of Malorn and Elune does not mean he is incredibly more powerful with magic, hes more powerful yes but not leaps and bounds wheras Illidan has many kinds of magic

Sol Valentine
What happened to Kratos?

Burning thought
What happened to Kratos?

he gets beaten at Illidan smile but yeh theres the Illidan VS cenarius thread somewhere so debate this in there

whatever happens i dont see him takeing the whole gauntlet, Lich King will take him at the end

Fuddle
Man you guys are troublesome huh?

Firstly, Illidan remains flying after he is beyond the cloud, and says "You are not prepared!"

Secondly, Though Illidan's magic is alot more veristile that Cenarius's, that is no where near enough to claim he's remotely on the same level. Cenarius is the son of Elune and Malorne, it's unliekly Illidan will EVER be close to Cenarius.

Thirdly, i'm going to my fathers, Ja Ne!

He is levitating in the video.

Alright, he is flying in the Black Temple encounter, I admit myself wrong. Hardly miles per second though, I know so much.

As for his magic abilities. He had these when he fought Arthas. I guess Arthas is a lot more veristile than Illidan at magic then? If we are following that logic, that is.

Fuddle
What happened to Kratos?

Is it Orc Ner'Zhul or Lich King?

Sol Valentine
I don't see him stopping at Illidan. Kratos has strength that far surpasses Illidan why?
-Kratos was able to wrestle his way out of the hands of Atlas, who was cursed to hold up the heavens.
-He was ale to throw and wrestle the Collosus of Rhodes, at normal size.

Kratos is also more versatile, why?
Being the son of Zeus and a mortal woman, Kratos has the powers of a demi-god which are vast superhuman strength and durability as well as being fairly swift and agile, but his powers were not realized by Kratos until a later time. An example of Kratos' massive strength is when he was facing the Hydra. He was able to impale the Queen Hydra's head on the mast in spite of it's own great strength, and was also capable of preventing Atlas the Titan (by far the largest of the Titans) from crushing him between his thumb and forefinger and is strong enough to overpower the ruler of the gods Zeus in strength clashes. During his campaign against Ares in the first God of War game, he was bestowed various and powerful godly abilities.

Poseidon's Rage: A magic power that allows Kratos to attack all enemies around him with a storm/electrical based power.
Medusa's Gaze: Though not a true godly power, he can use the decapitated gorgon Medusa's head to turn enemies to stone.
Zeus' Fury: A magic that allows Kratos to summon bolts of lightning to shoot at enemies.
Army of Hades: Kratos can summon the invincible souls of the dead to attack enemies. Even Ares himself could not withstand them.
Rage of the Gods: Kratos's most powerful magic. He can call upon the powers of the gods to become stronger and faster. If the Blades of Chaos are at their maximum upgrade level, Kratos is also granted infinite magic.
Robbed of his godly powers at the beginning of God of War II, Kratos received new ones bestowed to him by the Titans.

Typhon's Bane: A magical attack that takes the form of a bow that allows Kratos to fire wind elemental projectiles and create a small tornado to decimate enemies.
Cronos' Rage: Allows Kratos to place lightning based orbs to attack enemies with and explode when finished. It usually stuns smaller enemies for the duration of the attack. It can place a maximum of three at a time. But more power and orbs can be summoned in time.
Head of Euryale: Essentially the God of War II version of "Medusa's Gaze". Now Kratos is able to fire blasts that can affect multiple enemies and can also move while holding the giant Gorgon's head.
Atlas Quake: Kratos slams the ground with his fists and send a powerful wave of earth in all directions and cracks off boulders projectiles in the air.
Rage of the Titans: Similar to the "Rage of the Gods" power; he takes less damage than normal. Kratos become faster, stronger, and after twenty-five hit combo plus, he can summon a tornado of flame that destroys all enemies around him. Unlike Rage of the Gods, Kratos can switch off the power if he no longer needs it and it can be activated without being full.
Aside from the playable magics used in the games, Kratos also had many other powers when he was a god. He's able to manipulate his size to extremes comparable to Ares,the former god of war. Kratos, being the new God of War, possesses the same powers Ares had. Other powers used by Kratos are the former powers of the Fates, including the manipulation of time and destiny. Kratos, at full power, can be summed up to a near-omnipotent being possibly even more powerful than his father, Zeus.

Weapons:

Blades of Chaos: Kratos's most used weapons. These weapons are two large, falchion-like blades attached to chains which wind around Kratos' wrists and are seared into his arms at the ends.
Blade of Artemis: A large, powerful, but cumbersome sword. Once used by the goddess Artemis to slay a Titan.
Pandora's Box: While not a true "weapon", it is often said that it is "the most powerful weapon a mortal can wield". Pandora's Box is a large, golden box that has the power to make a mortal powerful enough to kill a god by making them grow to towering heights.
Blade of the Gods: A massive sword that Kratos used to slay Ares. Seen earlier in God of War when Kratos used it as a bridge.
Athena's Blades: A gift from Athena after defeating Ares, they are golden version of the Blades of Chaos.
God of War II Weapons:

Athena's Blades: They lost their golden tint at the start of God of War II and gain a red-gold tint as Kratos levels them up.
Barbarian Hammer: A large hammer with the ability to summon the souls of the dead and emit a large wave of energy.
Spear of Destiny: A spear covered in purple crytals. This spear has the ability to use its crystals as projectiles, make an explosive crystal, and alter enemies into bombs if hit with the crystal end of the spear.
Blade of Olympus: The legendary sword that was created by Zeus to end the Great War with the Titans. This blade has the ability to fire energy projectiles and absorb power from any source.

And:
Yeah, hover I mean.

I thought he uses Hades power in GOWIII?
Oh and here's some vids displaying his abilities for Fuddle.

FyvcSsgDUvk

faSlJJpggRM

faSlJJpggRM

How powerful is the Lich King? Becuse I wanna see how he is compared to Zeus.

Fuddle

big grin

Burning thought
He is levitating in the video.

Alright, he is flying in the Black Temple encounter, I admit myself wrong. Hardly miles per second though, I know so much.

As for his magic abilities. He had these when he fought Arthas. I guess Arthas is a lot more veristile than Illidan at magic then? If we are following that logic, that is.

lol and your such a big head, you know so much roll eyes (sarcastic) yeh so do Darth and Utriga, and so do i, only not as much on Warcraft as they

No, that battle is agreed by basically everyone on this forum as CIS (character induced stupidy) or PIS (plot induced stupidity) Illidan did not do anything much to Arthas and used no magic, its simply an act of stupidity on Illidans part, he would Crush Arthas imo in a proper fight

id guess Lich King according to the pic, its definaltey Lich King, after the fusion

also Sol, the Lich King is far more powerful than what Zeus shows, Zeus uses lighting and such wheras Lich King has incredible psionic, spirit and death magic powers, as well as shadow. Also if he has kept his old knowledge possibly Shamanistic magics as well.

Sol Valentine
No, Zeus is waaaaaay more powerful than Lichy. Zeus was toned down in the GOW games. But Zeus exhibits immortality, godly miltarizing powers, lightning, the Blade of Olympus, which was the most powerful weapon in the games, shapeshifting, a large mount of endurance and agility, and is a master tactician. Tht's only in the games, in mythology, he surpasses the Lich King by insane miles.

Fuddle
Anyway, after looking at the videos Sol Valentine posted and a few more about Kratos I would say that the only one capable of taking him on would be Cenarius. I do not think he will take him on either, but he will stand the most chance.

That of course depend on the area. If it is in the desert or on a mountain then he lose and he does it quickly.

Sol Valentine
Forest or not, Cenarius will not be anle to take down Kratos, tell me, what feats does he have?

Fuddle
I am not saying he can take him down. I am just saying he would be the only one that would oppose any real threat.

Sol Valentine
Yes you did

Anyway, after looking at the videos Sol Valentine posted and a few more about Kratos I would say that the only one capable of taking him on would be Cenarius. I do not think he will take him on either, but he will stand the most chance.

That of course depend on the area. If it is in the desert or on a mountain then he lose and he does it quickly.

'The only one capable of taking him down is Cenarius.'

Fuddle
I said 'Taking him ON' stick out tongue

Which in my ears mean someone that would be a suitable match. I do not think anyone of the others are.

Utrigita

Read the thread please before you start to judge on what basis we reached oure agreement smile

a quick sum up, we agree that on the ground Illidan would get slaughtered by Cenarius, but if Illidan retreat to the air the battle will not be a slaughter in Cenarius favor.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Utrigita
Read the thread please before you start to judge on what basis we reached oure agreement smile

a quick sum up, we agree that on the ground Illidan would get slaughtered by Cenarius, but if Illidan retreat to the air the battle will not be a slaughter in Cenarius favor.

I am sorry for judging so quickly sad

I do not know where the thread is and he kind of said it as if you and him were both agreed that Cenarius would not kill Illidan.

Utrigita

Exactly

It depends.... and I bow my head and admit that I'm isn't english and not all the words in the books are listed in Oxford... stick out tongue

No doubt about it smile but strength isn't anything again the thread please smile

Utrigita
I am sorry for judging so quickly sad

I do not know where the thread is and he kind of said it as if you and him were both agreed that Cenarius would not kill Illidan.

It's okay smile

Here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=467758

Fuddle
Originally posted by Utrigita
It depends....

There is very little in my opinion that can make a fight between Illidan and Cenarius work in Illidans advantage. Sure, there are possibilities but they are not many stick out tongue

Utrigita
There is very little in my opinion that can make a fight between Illidan and Cenarius work in Illidans advantage. Sure, there are possibilities but they are not many stick out tongue

agreed but Illidan getting his butt into the air certainly would help him.

Fuddle
He would deserve the benefit of a doubt at that point, that is true smile

Burning thought
No, Zeus is waaaaaay more powerful than Lichy. Zeus was toned down in the GOW games. But Zeus exhibits immortality, godly miltarizing powers, lightning, the Blade of Olympus, which was the most powerful weapon in the games, shapeshifting, a large mount of endurance and agility, and is a master tactician. Tht's only in the games, in mythology, he surpasses the Lich King by insane miles.

the GOW games zeus is the one were going by, not the Mythological one...the Mythologicaly one is almost completly diffrent to the one in the games, just because he represents a certain mythological character does not mean he is allowed all the feats of the mythological one, otherwise the Zeus in Marvel is also named Zeus, he can destroy planets and galaxies apprently, so we should think GOW Zeus has those feats as well?.....

no, this is just game Zeus in GOW were talking about who has few feats, and in comparison to Lich King, is nothing, Lich King could likely mind rape him or do sum such other crazy power

Sol Valentine
We'll be expecting more feats in GOWIII then.

And no one has posted thier thoughts on how Kratos fares against Arthas and Uther.

And what fets does the Lich King have?

Fuddle
He crush them. They are not really considered much opposition in this fight stick out tongue

Burning thought
We'll be expecting more feats in GOWIII then.

And no one has posted thier thoughts on how Kratos fares against Arthas and Uther.

And what fets does the Lich King have?

The Lich King can control the minds of thousands of undead beings, can control the minds of beings that are close to him completly (he did it to furbolgs and such i think, and wendigos).

he has power of Shadow and Ice magics, and his sword drains energy as well if ime not mistaken. And thats just normal lich king, this is fusion is it not, who is one of the strongest in warcraft.

Fuddle
Far from one of the strongest in Warcraft.

Burning thought
Far from one of the strongest in Warcraft.

so you like to belive smile

Fuddle
Want me to make a list of at least 20 that I believe is stronger? Then you can disprove me.

Burning thought
Want me to make a list of at least 20 that I believe is stronger? Then you can disprove me.

i cant disprove you either, but you have no Fusion feats to compare, so what i said is 100% correct, who you "belive" not know, you should not on these forums say things like that so definitley unless you can prove your working on the wrath of the lichking expansion

but please list the 20

Sol Valentine
The Lich King can control the minds of thousands of undead beings, can control the minds of beings that are close to him completly (he did it to furbolgs and such i think, and wendigos).

he has power of Shadow and Ice magics, and his sword drains energy as well if ime not mistaken. And thats just normal lich king, this is fusion is it not, who is one of the strongest in warcraft.

-If that's all, controlling minds of thousands of beings, that's not that much of a problem considering that Kratos, even before becoming a god, dealt with thousands of opposition in his battle with the barbarian, and even after that, in the opening cinematic of GOWII, when he first watched over the war with the Spartans and joined them in God form, stomping on all opposition like roaches. But just to be sure, how powerful are these unded minions?

-Shadow and Ice magic, If memory serves me right, the Sisers of Fate had some form of shadow manipulation and such, and ice magic, Kratos I think had dealt with such before. But Medusa's Gaze will easily rival that.

-Also, the info about Ner'Zhul was too vague.

Burning thought
-If that's all, controlling minds of thousands of beings, that's not that much of a problem considering that Kratos, even before becoming a god, dealt with thousands of opposition in his battle with the barbarian, and even after that, in the opening cinematic of GOWII, when he first watched over the war with the Spartans and joined them in God form, stomping on all opposition like roaches. But just to be sure, how powerful are these unded minions?

-Shadow and Ice magic, If memory serves me right, the Sisers of Fate had some form of shadow manipulation and such, and ice magic, Kratos I think had dealt with such before. But Medusa's Gaze will easily rival that.

-Also, the info about Ner'Zhul was too vague.

Theres thousands of undead minions, and hundreds of types of undead minions, basically all the weakest ones are at least close to the strength of the barbarians Kratos faces, but some of them can rip out his soul, possess him, drain him of life, summon more undead minions etc etc etc, theres almost endless posbilities with these minions, some are undead dragons

-shadow and ice indeed, only i tihnk Nerzhul has near mastery, he also conjured a plague that eventually ended up wiping out many towns, he has all sorts of powers

- the information is vague because the version your using has no information on him, so people can only dig up powers he has had before, the old versions like the old Lich King and Nerzhul the Orc

Fuddle
i cant disprove you either, but you have no Fusion feats to compare, so what i said is 100% correct, who you "belive" not know, you should not on these forums say things like that so definitley unless you can prove your working on the wrath of the lichking expansion

but please list the 20

We start with the top obvious. This is not in chronological order:

- Aman'Thul
- Eonar
- Norgannon
- Golganneth
- Khaz'goroth (Had to look his name up. I always forget it embarrasment)
- Sargeras
- Aggramar
- Old God
- Old God
- Old God
- Old God
- Old God
- Malygos
- Neltharion
- Nozdormu
- Aegwynn
- Ragnaros
- Therazane
- Al'Akir
- Neptulon
- Kil'Jaeden
- Scavell

With the ones that I consider more or less obvious out of the way, I link the likely but uncertain ones.

- Cenarius
- Archimonde
- Ysera
- Alexstrazsa
- "Ancient Evil"
- Hakkar
- Medivh
- K'ure
- Mephistroth

I had to look a couple of the names up. My mind is not talented enough to keep such a high number of character names in memory for a longer time stick out tongue

EvilAngel
New Lich King would annihilate Kratos. His dark powers are well and truly beyond anything Kratos could hope to overcome.

Why do you guys not trust me?

Illidan can fly

Cenarius > Illidan in terms of magic power.

If you know anythnig bout them it should be pretty obvious that those two facts are true.....

Burning thought
indeed Evil angel, overall power Cenarius wins but not neccerily will he win every time in a fight, perhaps merely a small majority, like 5.8/10

also Fuddle, you said old gods many times, just call them "the old GOds" also i disagree with Ragnaros unless you mean the first version, then yes, i disagree with the Dragonflights thats for sure.

The top titans are above everyone, so thats a bit silly to put them down.

my personal view is that he is equel to or greater than Killy or Archimonde and anything below them.

Aegewyn? ime not sure about her, shes an engima, all i remember he doing is destroying an avatar of Sarg who "wanted" to be destroyed.

some of those names ive not really heard of tbh, whos Scavell and Mephistiroth

Sol Valentine
Theres thousands of undead minions, and hundreds of types of undead minions, basically all the weakest ones are at least close to the strength of the barbarians Kratos faces, but some of them can rip out his soul, possess him, drain him of life, summon more undead minions etc etc etc, theres almost endless posbilities with these minions, some are undead dragons

-shadow and ice indeed, only i tihnk Nerzhul has near mastery, he also conjured a plague that eventually ended up wiping out many towns, he has all sorts of powers

- the information is vague because the version your using has no information on him, so people can only dig up powers he has had before, the old versions like the old Lich King and Nerzhul the Orc

-The weakest minions that rivaled the strength of the barbarian forces will not even scratch Kratos since he ws human during that time and was not as powerful. Undead minions that can rip out his soul, Kratos is immortal, and has litterally crawled out of the depths of Hades/Hell, possession, I'll give you that, until I find a source about possession in GOW. Undead minions that summon undead minions, Kratos has a massive amount of stamina and endurance, so he'll fight endlessly. Undead dragons, Kratos will deal with them as he dealt with the Minotaur, Rhodes, and the Kraken.

-A plague that ended up wiping out many towns night not have any affenct on Kratos. But if it did, it won't kill him since he's........immortal. Any info on anymore of his powers?

-And here's the vids of Kratos v.s. The Sisters of Fate:
4pPFDIrs7nI
j00QMsw08xY
GDTx8U0IYxA

-And the battle against Zeus
tqtj8vBGLs
SXCv1dxeA1k

EvilAngel
It's highly suggested Malygos is weaker than Lich King. As he and his dragon kin are at war with the the Lich King. They seem to be losing at that.

If Malygos is weaker than LK then it's most likely so are all the others.

Aegwynn has unkown power levels. She had a huge amount of help in defeating sargeras, so it's impossbiel to really tell her true power. Though i myself would suspect she is about LK level.

Cenarius would get raped by LK.

Sol Valentine
So Malygos is at war with LK now?

EvilAngel
That's right. He's in based not far from LK's position. Apparently they are unfriendly to Horde and the Alliance too. As they will also be enemies in Wrath of the Lich King

Fuddle
indeed Evil angel, overall power Cenarius wins but not neccerily will he win every time in a fight, perhaps merely a small majority, like 5.8/10

also Fuddle, you said old gods many times, just call them "the old GOds" also i disagree with Ragnaros unless you mean the first version, then yes, i disagree with the Dragonflights thats for sure.

The top titans are above everyone, so thats a bit silly to put them down.

my personal view is that he is equel to or greater than Killy or Archimonde and anything below them.

Aegewyn? ime not sure about her, shes an engima, all i remember he doing is destroying an avatar of Sarg who "wanted" to be destroyed.

some of those names ive not really heard of tbh, whos Scavell and Mephistiroth

Scavell was one of the first Guardians. He was the mentor of multiple others. Uncertain, but I believe he taught Medivh as well. He was the wisest, most experienced and talented Guardian according to many.

Concerning Aegwynn, to even be capable of defeating Sargeras takes something special. She was also known as one of the most powerful guardians there has been.

It is not silly to put the Pantheon there. You said one of the strongest in Warcraft. Why should we exclude the top seven?

I said Old Gods five times, because I do not think he can take either one of them down individually. Therefore wanting to avoid missunderstanding if saying "Old Gods" and having you think he can not fight all five (Which he can not stick out tongue)

Mephistroth is the current Dreadlord leader. A horribly powerful demon that is rated one of the mightiest in the current Burning Legion.

You disagree with the Dragonflights?

I can understand if you disagree with Alexstrasza and Ysera. Possibly Nozdormu in actual strength. However, both Malygos and Neltharion (Demon Soul) has enough potentials to fight him for the crown.

Sol Valentine
Oh. And is the vid with the battle against Zeus working?

Burning thought
i dont need the Videos, ive completed all teh GOW games big grin

Fuddle
It's highly suggested Malygos is weaker than Lich King. As he and his dragon kin are at war with the the Lich King. They seem to be losing at that.

If Malygos is weaker than LK then it's most likely so are all the others.

Aegwynn has unkown power levels. She had a huge amount of help in defeating sargeras, so it's impossbiel to really tell her true power. Though i myself would suspect she is about LK level.

Cenarius would get raped by LK.

As Blizzard have said, "Cenarius is one of the mightiest Demi-Gods that have ever walked Azeroth."

I think that has a better sound to it than "One of the mightiest beings on Azeroth was born."

I highly doubt he get 'raped'.

Where have you gotten the idea that Malygos is? Wrath of the Lich King? The party get assistance from Alexstrasza to defeat him. I do not even think he will actually die.

If you have not noticed, concerning that war part. EVERYONE is at war with the Lich King stick out tongue

Burning thought
exactley, no others have the amount of pressure on them as the Lich King right now, he has the Burning legion scratching through and Killy himself who wants to douche him, he has the dragon flights, Elune he wants to beat at

i dont care if he doesnt have any actual abilities truly stated, Blizzard are not going to throw all these at him, if he cant put up any fight...

I think its more likely hes going to beat most of them in the story than it is for him to be beaten easily by any of them.

Lich King is now incredible it seems

Sol Valentine
i dont need the Videos, ive completed all teh GOW games big grin

Are there anymore powers that the LK hvae?

Burning thought
ime not sure, he has loads if you include Warlock magic, all ice mage spells and mind powers

he could probably just mind rape Kratos, making Kratos as scared as a child by smashing his brain up, or completly control it

He has powers of the dark, the shadow, likely he has all the warlock spells and ice magics, well you should imagine what that means, freezing in blocks of ice

but youve used a Warcraft character that hasnt been shown at all really, but he is likely to be more than a match for anything in Gowverse, most at least.....his power is magnificient from the soudns of what Blizzard are doing with him

Fuddle
exactley, no others have the amount of pressure on them as the Lich King right now, he has the Burning legion scratching through and Killy himself who wants to douche him, he has the dragon flights, Elune he wants to beat at

i dont care if he doesnt have any actual abilities truly stated, Blizzard are not going to throw all these at him, if he cant put up any fight...

I think its more likely hes going to beat most of them in the story than it is for him to be beaten easily by any of them.

Lich King is now incredible it seems

He is not supposed to stand a chance. Have you not got it? The expansion is supposed to be the fall of the Lich King. They are coming from every path possible. Everyone hates him. He is powerful, I give him that, but the entire Azeroth and Burning Legion is his enemy and coming for him.

The Dragonflights will not attack him though. They are too busy dealing with Malygos corruption.

Who will he beat? The players will kill the shade of Kil'Jaeden. The players will fight by Alexstraszas side against Malygos. The players will fight eachother. He is in the middle of a chaotic war. The only hope he has is the fact that everyone is killing eachother. Which they ARE.

He is intellectual. He has calculated the approach of the entire event that will take place. However, he will misscalculate. Just like Kil'Jaeden did. He will be defeated or forced to retreat.

You think highly of Lich King. You should, but not THAT high. He, like Kil'Jaeden play games of mind. He use his brain to be victorious.

Sol Valentine
ime not sure, he has loads if you include Warlock magic, all ice mage spells and mind powers

he could probably just mind rape Kratos, making Kratos as scared as a child by smashing his brain up, or completly control it

He has powers of the dark, the shadow, likely he has all the warlock spells and ice magics, well you should imagine what that means, freezing in blocks of ice

but youve used a Warcraft character that hasnt been shown at all really, but he is likely to be more than a match for anything in Gowverse, most at least.....his power is magnificient from the soudns of what Blizzard are doing with him

-What is this Warlock magic, and what does it do? And Ice magic eh? Well, Kratos has the Golden Fleece which deflects ANY type of attack thrown at him, even physical ones.

-????

-Golden Fleece much?

Fuddle
-What is this Warlock magic, and what does it do? And Ice magic eh? Well, Kratos has the Golden Fleece which deflects ANY type of attack thrown at him, even physical ones.

-????

-Golden Fleece much?

Do not take too much in from what Burning Thought says. For all we know, Lich King is simply a powerful Lich. I do nearly never trust wowwiki, but this describe a Lich pretty well

Burning thought
He is not supposed to stand a chance. Have you not got it? The expansion is supposed to be the fall of the Lich King. They are coming from every path possible. Everyone hates him. He is powerful, I give him that, but the entire Azeroth and Burning Legion is his enemy and coming for him.

The Dragonflights will not attack him though. They are too busy dealing with Malygos corruption.

Who will he beat? The players will kill the shade of Kil'Jaeden. The players will fight by Alexstraszas side against Malygos. The players will fight eachother. He is in the middle of a chaotic war. The only hope he has is the fact that everyone is killing eachother. Which they ARE.

He is intellectual. He has calculated the approach of the entire event that will take place. However, he will misscalculate. Just like Kil'Jaeden did. He will be defeated or forced to retreat.

You think highly of Lich King. You should, but not THAT high. He, like Kil'Jaeden play games of mind. He use his brain to be victorious.

The expansion is the fall? nowhere does it say hes going to fall, its far more likely he may simply leave the battle with the players and leave a chest behind or something, also WoW player kills are not canon, its the events that will likely be in the upcoming book (theres bound to be one with Fusion king in it) that will draw out his fate

just forget the players, the players are not canon in the story, what is canon is that all these beings want to take Lich king down and he is still alive, which is a feet in itself considering the odds.

Malygos corruption, how is he corrupted? is it in a book, or is Lich king doing it, if its the King its a good example of his superiority over a Aspect.

They say he is one of the greatest powers on Azeroth was born, powers see...we already know hes an intelectual supreme daddy, but now it says his power is quite grand.

no i dont think hell miscalculate, i think its more likely Aman'thul himself comes to destroy him than Lich King miscaluclating, hes come so far with his plans, its so unlikely his plans will fail unless someone really powerful takes him.

you think too less of him

Burning thought

-????

-Golden Fleece much?

ignore fuddle, she seems to be a big headed Lich King hater to me...."shrug" and quite rude to

but anyway onto serious matters and not childish foolery

- Warlock magic is dark magic, things like shadow magic, disitegrating bolts of energy, possible beams, summoning of shadowy beings and all sorts of things..

- the Ice magic is not neccerily a blast, it could simply effect his entire body which would ofcourse be unblockable, same sort of powers are linked to

Sol Valentine
Do not take too much in from what Burning Thought says. For all we know, Lich King is simply a powerful Lich. I do nearly never trust wowwiki, but this describe a Lich pretty well

It dosen't say much.

EvilAngel
As Blizzard have said, "Cenarius is one of the mightiest Demi-Gods that have ever walked Azeroth."

I think that has a better sound to it than "One of the mightiest beings on Azeroth was born."

I highly doubt he get 'raped'.

Where have you gotten the idea that Malygos is? Wrath of the Lich King? The party get assistance from Alexstrasza to defeat him. I do not even think he will actually die.

If you have not noticed, concerning that war part. EVERYONE is at war with the Lich King stick out tongue

Raped in a World of Wacraft PvP term, means to get beaten so badly that the enemy never truly stood a chance.

Malygos is wekaer than the Lich King, his armies are getting pushed back by the Lich Kings, and he himself dare not make an attempt for the Lich King because he believe it an very foolish thing to do. Why? Because he himself believes LK is more powerful than Himself.

EvilAngel

You are very wrong.

Burning thought
Raped in a World of Wacraft PvP term, means to get beaten so badly that the enemy never truly stood a chance.

Malygos is wekaer than the Lich King, his armies are getting pushed back by the Lich Kings, and he himself dare not make an attempt for the Lich King because he believe it an very foolish thing to do. Why? Because he himself believes LK is more powerful than Himself.

Lich King seems to be made out ot be incredible powerful and if one of the great dragon flight, perhaps the source of magic for dragons or the highest form of arcane for dragons is fearful, what hope does Azeroth have.

Killy will be kicked in the nuts!!! stick out tongue jk

EvilAngel
Lich King seems to be made out ot be incredible powerful and if one of the great dragon flight, perhaps the source of magic for dragons or the highest form of arcane for dragons is fearful, what hope does Azeroth have.

Killy will be kicked in the nuts!!! stick out tongue jk

Indeed, That's why the finale of WC3 was awesome. It saw the creation of one of the most powerful villains to have set foot in Azeroth.

ignore fuddle, she seems to be a big headed Lich King hater to me...."shrug" and quite rude to

That's pretty mean..... She has bought up some interesting idea's and has proven real knowledge in other warcraft threads.

Sol Valentine
What's 'dragon flight'? If it's what I think it is then LK has no chance against Kratos.

Burning thought
That's pretty mean..... She has bought up some interesting idea's and has proven real knowledge in other warcraft threads.

she has shown a combination of good knowledge but also a combination of big headedness and comments that make it sound like her word is law like "lich king will never be this" or "Lich King cannot do that" when nobody has knowledge on the guy

but tbh i was simply addressing the childlike post of

Do not take too much in from what Burning Thought says.

it was insulting so i decided to equel it on her level evil face "shrug"

EvilAngel
What's 'dragon flight'? If it's what I think it is then LK has no chance against Kratos.

Dragon flight is all the Dragons under a single color.

The Red Dragon Flight

The Blue.... etc

Burning thought

Dragon flights are the Dragons in Warcraft, theres many types of dragons, a dragon flight i think is the whole race of that type of dragon, like the Bronze dragonflight, the Red, BLue, Black, green etc etc

EvilAngel
she has shown a combination of good knowledge but also a combination of big headedness and comments that make it sound like her word is law like "lich king will never be this" or "Lich King cannot do that" when nobody has knowledge on the guy

but tbh i was simply addressing the childlike post of

She sounds alot like you....well in a way sweatdrop

Guess you both has a passive-aggressive nature.... not me though.... I'm a laaaazzzzzzzy person....

Sol Valentine
So, how did it make up the LK's power?

Burning thought
She sounds alot like you....well in a way sweatdrop

Guess you both has a passive-aggressive nature.... not me though.... I'm a laaaazzzzzzzy person....

stick out tongue now thats an insult i cannot bare!!!! reported mad stick out tongue

it just infuriates me when people say something cant be, when its not even stated, like their opinion is held above anyone elses, i wouldnt mind so much if it was Darth or utriga

Burning thought
So, how did it make up the LK's power?
basically, their brown bread if they fight him, and hes uber

i mean holy jezus, no wai is Kratos going to even face this menace, this video alone is cool enough to prove he owns the GOWverse

HJBEkO5u9M&feature=related

EvilAngel
stick out tongue now thats an insult i cannot bare!!!! reported mad stick out tongue

it just infuriates me when people say something cant be, when its not even stated, like their opinion is held above anyone elses, i wouldnt mind so much if it was Darth or utriga

Meh i had a good run

Well, i guess you accept their opinion more freely because you've been around them longer. Fuddle being new and making a strong opening may make you subconsciously cautious of her. Just saying what i think is all.

Fuddle
My internet crashed on me so I will just do this instead since I got lazy and tired. I make it brief this time:

The expansion is the fall? nowhere does it say hes going to fall, its far more likely he may simply leave the battle with the players and leave a chest behind or something, also WoW player kills are not canon, its the events that will likely be in the upcoming book (theres bound to be one with Fusion king in it) that will draw out his fate

Players = Horde and Alliance
Horde and Alliance = Be in the book

just forget the players, the players are not canon in the story, what is canon is that all these beings want to take Lich king down and he is still alive, which is a feet in itself considering the odds.

Players = Horde and Alliance
Horde and Alliance = Canon
Kil'Jaeden = Not arriving anywhere near his prime to Northrend
Malygos = Insanity/Crazy/Corrupted

Malygos corruption, how is he corrupted? is it in a book, or is Lich king doing it, if its the King its a good example of his superiority over a Aspect.

He was devestated after the Neltharion encounter. Driven insane. He slowly regains his sanity. Somewhere on the way, he get the idea that all magical users has to die. *POOP* Corrupted/Insane.

They say he is one of the greatest powers on Azeroth was born, powers see...we already know hes an intelectual supreme daddy, but now it says his power is quite grand.

One of. One of. Yes.

no i dont think hell miscalculate, i think its more likely Aman'thul himself comes to destroy him than Lich King miscaluclating, hes come so far with his plans, its so unlikely his plans will fail unless someone really powerful takes him.

We will see no Pantheon. I think we will see him miscalculate. Kil'Jaeden did and he is smarter.

you think too less of him

I think less of him than you, that I do.

Why you ask. Because he was not his old sane self. He has never imagined Lich King more powerful than himself.

Thank you smile

Burning thought
Meh i had a good run

Well, i guess you accept their opinion more freely because you've been around them longer. Fuddle being new and making a strong opening may make you subconsciously cautious of her. Just saying what i think is all.

no you will not have, because ime going to go back in time and report you before you make your first post, with a quote from the future.....

maybe your right, but i feel she is trying to beat her views into people, "the lich king cannot!! have a chance of beating this, the Lich King will never be this!!!" smile

Fuddle

If you got insulted, I am deeply sorry. It was not my intention. I really hoped I would not get on anyones bad side when I joined this forum. I apologize for any uncomfortability sad

However, you should agree with me that much that you say should not be taken in- since we know very little about this Lich King.

Burning thought
We will see no Pantheon. I think we will see him miscalculate. Kil'Jaeden did and he is smarter.

Kil'jaeden is a hot head,he gets angry and threatens and miscalculates, luckily Sargerus is not around to put him out of his foolery

wheras Lich King has not miscaluclated so far......what makes you think he is less intelligent ,also to take into consideration how vast his mind has become now, 10,000 times greater wasnt it, Killy has never had this said about him

EvilAngel
Why you ask. Because he was not his old sane self. He has never imagined Lich King more powerful than himself.

Thank you smile

The effects of Demon Soul have long sicne worn off. He is himself. He is fearful of the Lich King, Why else would he rush in to fight? That is totally unlike him.

It's nothing happy i just want us all to get along

no you will not have, because ime going to go back in time and report you before you make your first post, with a quote from the future.....

maybe your right, but i feel she is trying to beat her views into people, "the lich king cannot!! have a chance of beating this, the Lich King will never be this!!!" smile

Hm........i hate it when that happens.....

Maybe i am.... even the idiots get lucky once stick out tongue

I guess she doesn't rate the Lich King high because of lack of feats....?

Burning thought
If you got insulted, I am deeply sorry. It was not my intention. I really hoped I would not get on anyones bad side when I joined this forum. I apologize for any uncomfortability sad

However, you should agree with me that much that you say should not be taken in- since we know very little about this Lich King.

its okie, i rarely hold a grudge big grin

i agree, but their simple esimtations, may as well give him estimations of what lichie can do since Sol has put the King in this battle, it would make sense he has shadow and forst attacks ,normal liches have frost, shadow magic also most of the time.

Burning thought
Hm........i hate it when that happens.....

Maybe i am.... even the idiots get lucky once stick out tongue

well yeh but a lot of Warcraft characters have no feats, Aman'thul himself has few feats yet what hes done such as crafting worlds and such and his standing give us the impressio nof his power

consideing Blizzard have made the second expansion pack basically all around the Lich King and the build up for him as a character, i belive its likely hes worth to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Fuddle

I rate him high. Just not as high as Burning Thought.

The effects of Demon Soul have long sicne worn off. He is himself. He is fearful of the Lich King, Why else would he rush in to fight? That is totally unlike him.

Has it now? So the part in the book that said 'the aspects would never recover entirely from the betrayal' means nothing? stick out tongue

Malygoz was completely mental broken from the event.

Sol Valentine
I don't see the vid. But because you're persistent here:

H5HPZlesqCs
o_q1Vsj3BBU
ns7xkKg31YY

OMFG I just saw 2 ub3r pics of GOW3 Kratos!!!!!!!!!!!! I had quadruple joygasms.

Fuddle
its okie, i rarely hold a grudge big grin

i agree, but their simple esimtations, may as well give him estimations of what lichie can do since Sol has put the King in this battle, it would make sense he has shadow and forst attacks ,normal liches have frost, shadow magic also most of the time.

Yes. I agree that he will have frost and shadow. I also believe he has VAST necromancing ability.

But I would not stroll too much into the warlock path and other sources of magic.

Burning thought
their fragile the minds of beings in Warcraft, mentally broken, the Dragon aspects themselves

and this is an incredile advantage to Lich King, his incredible psionic power will be disasterous on them

i certainly would not say any of the flight could beat lich king, none of them can take souls either afaik

EvilAngel
Has it now? So the part in the book that said 'the aspects would never recover entirely from the betrayal' means nothing? stick out tongue

Malygoz was completely mental broken from the event.

Nice point, though it doesn't specify to Malygos, so it's actually suggesting that they will never be united as the race again, and that from that point onward, the dragonflights are necessarily allies with each other.

Of course, that's merely how i interpret that infommation, doesn't make it the truth.

Sol Valentine
What happened to Malygos?

Fuddle
Nice point, though it doesn't specify to Malygos, so it's actually suggesting that they will never be united as the race again, and that from that point onward, the dragonflights are necessarily allies with each other.

Of course, that's merely how i interpret that infommation, doesn't make it the truth.

Malygos will be fought in the expansion due to his lack of sanity. Alexstrasza will help. This is one of the few very clear points that Blizzard has made concerning the expansion. They even gave a location where the fight would take place (Which I forgot).

Fuddle

In the war against The Burning Legion, the dragon aspects rushed forward to the frontlines to battle. Neltharion, later known as Deathwing suggested that all aspects would fuse portions of their powers into one powerful item. This item was during the creation manipulated by Sargeras from the twisting nether.

Neltharion who had the item in his grasp, consumed it. The ultimate betrayal. The powers of all aspects, the corruption of Sargeras and the new name Deathwing came wish such a huge force that Deathwing turned against his fellow dragons. He crushed the four other races and they forced themselves to retreat.

A devestating blow that changed the future of the dragon race. The aspects was crushed, both mentally and physically.

Malygos was driven insane by the sorrow by time.

Sol Valentine
Wow.

EvilAngel
Malygos will be fought in the expansion due to his lack of sanity. Alexstrasza will help. This is one of the few very clear points that Blizzard has made concerning the expansion. They even gave a location where the fight would take place (Which I forgot).

Then that merely proves my point about LK > Malygos.

The Last and Hardest boss in the new expansion is The Lich King. If Malygos is in it, he won't be as hard as the Lich King.

though the the quote you stated to me doesn't specifically say that about Malygos.

He was hit by a blast from Demon soul, A very dark aritfact with enormous corrption about it.

Fuddle
Phrase list:

Dragon Race: The dragons are devided into different races. Blue, Black, Red, Green and Bronze is the major five.

Aspect: The leader of respective race.

Deathwing/Neltharion: Leader of the black dragons.

Fuddle

The Last and Hardest boss in the new expansion is The Lich King. If Malygos is in it, he won't be as hard as the Lich King.

though the the quote you stated to me doesn't specifically say that about Malygos.

I think you missed the point where Alexstrasza will join in stick out tongue

Basically: Alexstrasza and 25 epic adventurers with vast strategical maneuvers while Malygos is labile.

Sol Valentine

He was hit by a blast from Demon soul, A very dark aritfact with enormous corrption about it.

Well, would it have any affect on Kratos? And how strong is Malygos compared to Kratos?

EvilAngel
You will be doing most of the work, like the guy who helps you battle Illidan.....

Burning thought
looking at how the way things are going its likely if the Lich King does get beaten, youll get some NPC help as well, judging by how it works out, Killy in full form may do it, or Elune, infact yes Elune is likely, considering it says Lich King wants to destroy Elune herself, Elune may want to actualyl fight back this time

Fuddle
Well, would it have any affect on Kratos? And how strong is Malygos compared to Kratos?

Malygos would annhiliate him. I give Kratos great strength. He clears this gauntlet if you ask me, but all it takes from Malygos is a thought and Kratos will have a tough time enough as it is.

EvilAngel

Malygos is he most magically powerful being currently in Azeroth. As he has everyspell, and his power is equal to/exceeds that of Archimonde's

Excluding the LK as we have no proof either way

Fuddle
You will be doing most of the work, like the guy who helps you battle Illidan.....

I guess you believe that the 25 players were fully capable of beating Archimonde too stick out tongue

They got next to no help.

Sol Valentine

I don't get it.

Fuddle
looking at how the way things are going its likely if the Lich King does get beaten, youll get some NPC help as well, judging by how it works out, Killy in full form may do it, or Elune, infact yes Elune is likely, considering it says Lich King wants to destroy Elune herself, Elune may want to actualyl fight back this time

From what I recall, Elune has next to never revealed herself before mortal eyes before. I do not think she would do so just to pick a fight now smile

EvilAngel
I don't get it.

Someone accompies you to battle Illidan, though she doesn't help very much, she can't tank the damage, and that which she deals isn't very impressive

I guess you believe that the 25 players were fully capable of beating Archimonde too stick out tongue

Don't belittle me like that.

Fuddle
I don't get it.

In the expansion 'Burning Crusade' the final boss is Illidan. You are 25 players that encounter him. In the end, Maiev Shadowsong comes to assist in the fight. Therefore they get help. In gameplay her help is barely noticable. She is just there.

Edit: Akama is there too

That is what he means smile

Fuddle
Someone accompies you to battle Illidan, though she doesn't help very much, she can't tank the damage, and that which she deals isn't very impressive

Belittle? Did I do something insultive again? I do not know that word embarrasment

Burning thought
From what I recall, Elune has next to never revealed herself before mortal eyes before. I do not think she would do so just to pick a fight now smile

true but maybe no being before the King is of the level to be worthy of her goddess powers, shes bound to have had the last straw with all these tyrants

Sol Valentine

Oh, I see.

In the expansion 'Burning Crusade' the final boss is Illidan. You are 25 players that encounter him. In the end, Maiev Shadowsong comes to assist in the fight. Therefore they get help. In gameplay her help is barely noticable. She is just there.

Edit: Akama is there too

That is what he means smile

So there just doing nothing?

EvilAngel
Belittle? Did I do something insultive again? I do not know that word embarrasment

To belittle is to make someone seems small and inignificate

Here you imply i do not know what i am talking about.

I debate without feeling to need to word things that may question other peoples points and opinions.

But i have no problem with doing mean & nasty things if that's the way it has to be....

Fuddle
So there just doing nothing?

Let me put it like this:

Let us say Illidan has 1.000.000 health

In total, the two deal ~ 5.000.

They are just there to look good and to keep lore rolling.

Lore: History/Plot

Fuddle
To belittle is to make someone seems small and inignificate

Sorry erm

Here you imply i do not know what i am talking about.

I debate without feeling to need to word things that may question other peoples points and opinions.

But i have no problem with doing mean & nasty things if that's the way it has to be....

I will just shut up now.

true but maybe no being before the King is of the level to be worthy of her goddess powers, shes bound to have had the last straw with all these tyrants

Before the WoW serie is over, I believe we will have seen Elune smile

EvilAngel
Let me put it like this:

Let us say Illidan has 1.000.000 health

In total, the two deal ~ 5.000.

They are just there to look good and to keep lore rolling.

Lore: History/Plot

Nothing you can do in WoW happens, so them being their doesn't make any difference.

You really think Billizard with write off Illidans as "Killed by Maiv & Co who raided his temple"?

Sol Valentine
Let's not get nasty.

Fuddle
Nothing you can do in WoW happens, so them being their doesn't make any difference.

You really think Billizard with write off Illidans as "Killed by Maiv & Co who raided his temple"?

Of course the things happen. Of course Blizzard will not write it in detail, but they will have Horde/Alliance be a part of it. Maiev can not take Illidan on her own. Akama waited for the right moment to betray. The two would not be able to take Illidan down.

If they write, do you not think they will add some 'expendable' characters?

Violent2Dope
Post Fusion Arthas before Nerzhul? I hope you do realise how little sense that makes....

Anyway, that is who he stops at.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Post Fusion Arthas before Nerzhul? I hope you do realise how little sense that makes....

Anyway, that is who he stops at.

Sol Valentine is obviously not very educated with warcraft. He deserve sweet educative assistance on his journey to wisdom smile

Sol Valentine
How is PF Arthas stronger than LK?

And I don't see Kratos stopping at Arthas.

How are you anyway?

Fuddle

How are you anyway?

Pst!

Post Fusion Arthas IS The Lich King smile

Sol Valentine
How was Arthas able to do that?

Violent2Dope

How are you anyway? Post fusion Arthas IS LK.

I'm fine.

Fuddle
How was Arthas able to do that?

Trough manipulation from the spirit of the Lich King. The Lich King made sure trough strategical and intellectual maneuvers that Arthas Menethil picked up his enchanted runeblade. The runeblade secretivly 'sold' Arthas soul to the Lich King.

It did not take long until Arthas murdered friends, allied and family out of greed and thirst for power and set course to Northrend and the Icecrown glacier.

After an epic hunt and a just as epic battle between Illidan and Arthas, Arthas was victorious and climed Icecrown (Massive frozen throne where the spirit of the Lich King was located)
With the same runeblade that he found (Thanks to Lich King) did he scatter a frozen cascade that had imprisoned Lich King's spirit. As Arthas picked up the enchanted helmet, Arthas and Lich King's spirit fused into one powerful being.

Thereafter the Lich King was officialy born.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Post fusion Arthas IS LK.

I'm fine.

So should I make it Pre-Fusion Arthas then?

Violent2Dope
Or you could switch the order.

Sol Valentine
Or take out Arthas and add someone else? Say, Mannoroth?

Violent2Dope
Kay. Your choice.

Sol Valentine
Alrighty then, Arthas has been switched with Mannoroth.

Fuddle
Mannoroth all alone destroyed armies and regions of plenty. He would stand a chance against Kratos. Might lose, I can not decide for sure.

A thought worth spending though. What would Kratos be like if he drank Mannoroth's blood.

Violent2Dope
Which Kratos is this?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>