Bad Boys III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Yo,

was having a browse through Jerry Bruckeimer's production movies, and I noticed there is a slot for Bad Boys III for 2009.

This will be sweet, I loved the first two movies and Mike & Marcus are the best on screen duo for comedy. I still piss myself laughing in BB2 when they are in the funeral home.

There won't be a shy of plot for a movie like this, Bad Boys 2 had a lot ALOT of shit in it, never really noticed it til it was talked about (and mocked) by HOT FUZZ.

D-Wag
Its gonna be bad ass, loved the first two.

Losty
number 2 was dope

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt mind a third, the first is the greatest crap since sliced shit

Discos
This is probably one of the first movies I have seen the sequel before the original.

I did see the first one (supposidly) when I was about 7 or so according to my dad.

I can watch the second one over and over, but not the first.

D-Wag
yea, I thought bad boys 2 was way better than the 1st even though I did enjoy the 1st as well.

McLovin
Yeah, the first one was complete shit, imo.

The second was great compared. I'll see BB3 fo sho.

Discos
I really cant find anything more than this stub on wikipedia, it sucks.

wonder how much will smith will DEMAND?

Blax_Hydralisk
He shouldn't have to demand, he should just ask politely and the studio should give him whatever he wants.

Everything Will Smith touches turns to gold, and people freakin' love him outside of the US as well as inside. And despite people's obvious bias against him he's no that bad of an actor.

JediSamuraiMRB
Don't know why another sequel to Bad Boy may be made. I haven't heard anything regarding another sequel. I liked the first one. Didn't care much for the sequel.

Discos
^^ you're probably the first person I've heard who liked the original better? Thats totally fine dude..... "Brown sugar"

Will Smith is huge, I love his movies. I just think he is a bit of a show off on camera. Great laugh though when he wants.

It will also glad to see Martin Lawrence back in the frame for the big screen. He has been a bit quiet since BB2. Wild Hogs is all I can think of, and that just wasnt a movie he should have done.

Discos - nice discussion

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
. And despite people's obvious bias against him he's no that bad of an actor.

he isnt that good either wink

Blax_Hydralisk
That goes without saying, though wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.