Squirrel Girl v.s. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

endrict
Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her.

h1a8
Originally posted by endrict
Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her. laughing
Beautifully said.

iceman24567
Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her. Or he runs away because shes to powerful.

Inhuman
Parker ends up in handcuffs in a cop car.

StylishSmurph
Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her. She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents.

Parker won't be too weak.

endrict
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents.

If I am correct....her power work on if the character is more powerful than her she can beat them to some extent. But if the character is less powerful than her she will lose.

guy222
SGirl

StylishSmurph
Because She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents. are more powerful than she is.

If I am correct....her power work on if the character is more powerful than her she can beat them to some extent. But if the character is less powerful than her she will lose. Not really.

Essentially if the character is less powerful she wins.
If the character should be more powerful, she still wins.

There's no possible loss in there.

endrict
Not really.

Essentially if the character is less powerful she wins.
If the character should be more powerful, she still wins.

There's no possible loss in there.

Really yes....street levelers like DD, Nightwing, Batman and Bullseye would kick her ass but She beat Thanos.

endrict
She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents.

So who wins, SQ or Parker?

So by this statement Parker hangs with DP? and if so..parker loses like what my statement says

"Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her."

StylishSmurph
So who wins, SQ or Parker?

So by this statement Parker hangs with DP? and if so..parker loses like what my statement says

"Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her." Correctamundo.

jockey

Your statement's still wrong, but that's irrelevant.

StylishSmurph
Really yes....street levelers like DD, Nightwing, Batman and Bullseye would kick her ass but She beat Thanos. Lulz at Bats, DD, Bullseye and Nightwing being less powerful.

I would say that a guy who can kick through a tree, one who can bat away bullets, and another who can kill a woman who's yards away and on the other side of a window, with only a toothpick, are all more powerful than a girl with a bushy tail.

The only opponent I can think of who's less powerful than her would probably be Hydra Agents, and she beat them all down.

Essentially, power level doesn't matter. Squirrel Girl always wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.