KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Squirrel Girl v.s. Spider-Man

Squirrel Girl v.s. Spider-Man
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Squirrel Girl v.s. Spider-Man

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:41 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:44 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her.
laughing
Beautifully said.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:52 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Or he runs away because shes to powerful.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Parker ends up in handcuffs in a cop car.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 10:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents.

Parker won't be too weak.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:00 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StylishSmurph

If I am correct....her power work on if the character is more powerful than her she can beat them to some extent. But if the character is less powerful than her she will lose.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:10 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

SGirl

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:11 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Because She took down Deadpool and HYDRA agents. are more powerful than she is.

If I am correct....her power work on if the character is more powerful than her she can beat them to some extent. But if the character is less powerful than her she will lose.
Not really.

Essentially if the character is less powerful she wins.
If the character should be more powerful, she still wins.

There's no possible loss in there.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:12 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really.

Essentially if the character is less powerful she wins.
If the character should be more powerful, she still wins.

There's no possible loss in there.

Really yes....street levelers like DD, Nightwing, Batman and Bullseye would kick her ass but She beat Thanos.

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Jan 5th, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:15 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

So who wins, SQ or Parker?

So by this statement Parker hangs with DP? and if so..parker loses like what my statement says

"Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her."

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:26 PM
Smurph
------

So who wins, SQ or Parker?

So by this statement Parker hangs with DP? and if so..parker loses like what my statement says

"Either SQ wins because Parker is more powerful or He kicks her ass because he's less powerful than her."
Correctamundo.

Your statement's still wrong, but that's irrelevant.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:29 PM
Smurph
------

Really yes....street levelers like DD, Nightwing, Batman and Bullseye would kick her ass but She beat Thanos.
Lulz at Bats, DD, Bullseye and Nightwing being less powerful.

I would say that a guy who can kick through a tree, one who can bat away bullets, and another who can kill a woman who's yards away and on the other side of a window, with only a toothpick, are all more powerful than a girl with a bushy tail.

The only opponent I can think of who's less powerful than her would probably be Hydra Agents, and she beat them all down.

Essentially, power level doesn't matter. Squirrel Girl always wins.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 11:33 PM