Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
All approved players make their introduction posts here.

The big EH
The Presence was out patrolling the streets, so far he'd already stopped a bank robbery in progress ~finsh later~

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
"a beautiful lady like yourself wouldn't be planning on stealing these ould she?" Presence asked walking as filly started floating in the air ~lighter than air~

Ordained
~I wish it was better, but I have to get off of the computer. Be back Monday.~

Sam was in a meeting with his boss, manager and just about the a third of the radio station staff that he worked with when one of his copies was reabsorbed by him. He learned that there was a robbery in progress at the Post National Bank (just giving the place your knocking over a name, DB) and that there as a guy there who appeared to be tyring to stop it.

"Uh, excuse me Mr. Nixes? I have a meeting with my wife in 15 minutes. Can I be let out early?"

His boss knew that he had marriage issues and he really did feel bad for using that as an excuse for crime-fighting all the time, but what could Sam do? Not stop crime? And this time he really did have a meeting but not for another three hours.

"Sure. You'll just have to come in earlier tomorrow so I can update you. Dismissed."

Sam ran out of the station and to his car to put on his costume. It felt stupid for him to have to hide his identity, but he didn't want people knocking on his door every time there was an emergency. He rushed to the bank and saw a woman tied to a line of sheets and a man speaking to her. He didn't know there were two thieves. He tried to figure out a way to tackle this but could come up with nothing. He decided to call the police instead and went home. He felt like a loser with a special ability. What good was it if he couldn't stop a couple of crooks. He got ready for his counseling session and went to sleep until then.

Muck101
((Lets all just pretend that Filly had been trying to get into Darwin Williams'(Simians') museum. He is the museum curator. zat way all three will have met right from the start. I also have some kickass plots in mind too, involving certain artifacts within the museum. ))I'll post in the mornin

The big EH
~kool~

Muck101
(( For the record, I've finally come up with a name for the city. Beta-city))
It had been an especially strenuous day at the museum, with the recent aquisition of a stone relic found on a deep-sea exploration((Which will be a BIG plot device -very- soon!)). While Mr. Williams, the museum curator, wanted nothing more than to retire to the museums sub-basement and treat himself to a chilled glass of wine and a good book; he knew fully well that he still had more to do. A man of efficiency, Darwin had kept his uniform within the closet of his private quarters. It wasn't anything flamboyant. It lacked the common bright colors or cape. But he'd spent years developing a light-weight but very sturdy material, to allow optimum free-movement without restriction. He relied on an over-the-scalp mask to hide his face, leaving only his jaw bare. His private elevator whisked the now fully-garbed crimefighter, Simian, to the roof. He often pole vaulted from the museums roof-edge to the fire-escape on the adjacent building. One could imagine his shock upon discovering a darkly-garbed man levitating a beautiful woman. The logical hero assumption? They were -both- robbing him and he was about to harm or possibly kill her, likely to keep everything for himself. Simian dropped to a crouch, and lept a good thirty-feet to land behind the male. Monkeystaff held readily at the base of the mans skull, he'd speak clearly. "Drop the girl, and both of you are coming with me...", he warned; fully ready to force the both of them if they resisted, he thought.

DangerousBeauty
K. Works for me!))

Filly shivered feeling the gravity turn off and the cloth fall from her body. "Umm... Why would I do that? Like you said I'm to pretty to do such a bad thing. I'm just admiring them. So now if you'll be so kind as t-" She stopped and looked past Presence, he'd be able to see the panic in her eyes when she spotted Simian. Then he spoke, holding some sort of staff to the other's head. "Yes like he said put me down and you're going with him."

The big EH
"hello i'm The Presence, and i'm trying to stop a robbery in progress" Presence said as a police hat appeared on him "now your coming with me" Presence said to Filly and handcuffs appeared in his hands

Muck101
Simians steady gaze remained locked onto the cloaked man identifying himself as 'the presence'. As soon as this stranger made it clear that he intended to apprehend her, His staff was swung swiftly, knocking the hat clean off. "I Said Put Her Down....." He ordered once more, this time locking eyes with the woman "And your -both- coming with me." For all he knew, they had both been robbing him.

The big EH
the presure in the room greatly increased "like i said i'm gonna take her in, n ow i'm against killing other heroes but if you continue to interfere an attack me i think i'll lower the oxygen/carbondioxide ratio in the air" Presence said annoying picking up the hat

Muck101
(( a little too powerful, Eh. If he could do that, how could he ever lose any fight? It would also have been a very very stupid thing to do, moving around to pick up a hat when someone has a blunt weapon pointed at the back of his head. I'd wager that the presence's skull cracks just as easily as anyone elses))

DangerousBeauty
Filly had long since given up on escaping, at the moment anyways, so just just quietly sat up there in the air waiting for the men below to finish up.

The big EH
Originally posted by Muck101
(( a little too powerful, Eh. If he could do that, how could he ever lose any fight? It would also have been a very very stupid thing to do, moving around to pick up a hat when someone has a blunt weapon pointed at the back of his head. I'd wager that the presence's skull cracks just as easily as anyone elses)) ~he really doesnt care stick out tongue and it's not that powerful, he could do alot more, but he wont ever do that, like literally changing the universe around or changing 2+2=fish, but dont worry i'll keep in check~ "so about letting a hero do his job, lets just get rid of that staff" presence said the staff wobbled and melted ~changing the speed of atomic vibration~

Muck101
(('Fraid presence wouldnt have had time to finish his sentence, let alone melt Simians staff, what with him bending over to pick somthing up and all; while Simian is clearly on edge. Just poor judgement. He was practically begging to be knocked out.... Dont worry though, Simian will soon realize his mistake and make things right. Presence'll only have a headache for a bit when he wakes up in simians hq.))

Darwin had never been one for glory. So too, then, did Simian shy away from needless flamboyance. Many heroes would have made a snarky remark or somesuch, but not Simian. And while he hadn't directly ordered the man not to move, he'd felt it had been implied. Afterall, for all he knew this 'presence' character could have been reaching for a weapon. So without delay, his staff rose and fell with an audible "Tak!" upon the top of the presences head. Assuming that the woman would no longer be held aloft, Simian sprung to catch her.

The big EH
~actually thats fine with me,~ presence fell to the floor and filly dropped down hard

DangerousBeauty
Filly fell with a hard 'thump' onto the floor, then seeing Simian coming at her she jumped to her feet and scrammbled up her cloth rope. Every now and then she'd glance down to see where Simian was behind her. "Ok gotta get out... Think squirrel. Think squirrel. Think squirrel."

Muck101
Simian didn't bother with shouting out a dramatic warning. In fact, he showed no effort of giving pursuit, untill the woman had made it to the roof and out of eyesight. And though he knew it'd be a pain in the ass to get another window, he also knew a dramatic vault would do well to discourage any further attempts of escape. With a keen eye locked onto the intended target, monkeystaff was hurled with a 'Whip!' through the air, and through the windo to imbed itself in the side of the adjacent building. Without delay, he lept through the newly-formed door, falling into a front flip that would send him whizzing up through the air, likely past the intended target, before he landed on the outstretched end of the staff. Acting like a spring-board, he was propelled to the roof, where He'd simply stand. giving no more chase. "Just hold on a minnute.." He would insist.

android217
Chad sipped his coffee as he listened the news. "Why do people try to rob banks without any powers?" He said to himself. A waitress stopped in front of him and said "Because If they had powers, like the heroes, they'd be heroes themselves," She spoke with a southern accent, whereas Chad talked with a northern. Southern accents really disgusted him. "You call these guys heroes? All the heroes died in the second great war." The waitress looked furious at him as she walked off.

Chad got out of his booth seat and walked out of the diner. He continued to walk as he turned to the dark alley beside the diner. Chad took off his suit, and underneath was a tinted dark blue jumpsuit. Suddenly he darted off out of the alley, making a loud sonic boom. He was already outside of the bank, looking up into the sun.

Lady Fox
Eternity took a deep breath.
"Alright, lets do this"

She grabbed her gun tight and put it against the side of her head. She breathed heavily and stood on top of the high building. She looked down, and it was at least twenty levels high. She closed her eyes tight as she felt her finger squeeze the trigger tigther. She heard, and felt the crack. Everything blackened and she fell.
She fell down the building, down towards the street. Past all the windos, past all the levels. She smashed with a splatting crash straight into a ferrari on the street. The entire car was nearly destroyed by the impact and Eternity laid dead on the front hatch, having blood spread all over the car and sidewalk.

android217
~can we be villains?~

~edit last post to museum, not bank~

The big EH
presence got up from the ground a little groggy "goddamn idiot" presence said walking away from the museum, "i got a concert to go to" presence said to himself and left

android217
Lightspeed stared at the museum for a moment. If he remembered correctly, which he rarely did, the museum had lots of valuable artifacts. After a moment he saw a man leaving the museum. Seeing this as his best chance to get in undetected, Lightspeed ran his fastest to get past the man and into the museum.

Shalimar_fox
"I command you in the name of the Holy one to stop demon or else."

An figure turned toward Prophet.It stood about 9 feet tall, burned skin with green snake like eyes ." Or else what mortal , Have you forgotten that I am.."

"Shut up demon ! No one has asked you to speak! Test me if you wish and see that I will bring down the full wrath of the holy one down upon your head ." With his staff pointing outward Prophet commanded nothing but the up most respect from this hellion. " Now go back it were you belong an leave these souls alone "

The demon began to smile at the new Prophet " I have faced many of your kind before an none of them had the type of power you claim to . No , not one of them . So what makes you think you pull off such an feat."

Prophet looked toward the sky " Is it time Lord . " after an few seconds he looked back toward the now fallen Angel "We've heard just about enough of you babble. Witness the power of the Trinity" As he raised his staff toward the sky fire began to rain down burning the unholy spirit.

In an realm of spirit Prophet began to hear the screams of the burning spirit such screams of horror he had never heard before and they(the holy three) weren't even using their full power.

DangerousBeauty

android217
Lightspeed stopped behind a pillar and watched the thief and the curator conversing. If he could plan this right, he could run past them without gathering attention. Lightspeed stepped out to his left, and shot off in between the thief and the curator. But he had lost his balance and fell to the ground near the curator. "Ouch."

The big EH
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
"I command you in the name of the Holy one to stop demon or else."

An figure turned toward Prophet.It stood about 9 feet tall, burned skin with green snake like eyes ." Or else what mortal , Have you forgotten that I am.."

"Shut up demon ! No one has asked you to speak! Test me if you wish and see that I will bring down the full wrath of the holy one down upon your head ." With his staff pointing outward Prophet commanded nothing but the up most respect from this hellion. " Now go back it were you belong an leave these souls alone "

The demon began to smile at the new Prophet " I have faced many of your kind before an none of them had the type of power you claim to . No , not one of them . So what makes you think you pull off such an feat."

Prophet looked toward the sky " Is it time Lord . " after an few seconds he looked back toward the now fallen Angel "We've heard just about enough of you babble. Witness the power of the Trinity" As he raised his staff toward the sky fire began to rain down burning the unholy spirit.

In an realm of spirit Prophet began to hear the screams of the burning spirit such screams of horror he had never heard before and they(the holy three) weren't even using their full power. presence heard some commotion about hollyness and sins, and repenting, and this stuff always interested him greatly, so he walked towards it "interesting assumptions, and what heroes would you be, let me guess, your War" presence said pointing at one "your Death" presence said pointing at another "and your Pointless Discrimination" Presence teased he face changing to that of which resembled a 'demon' with horns and all "if god is controller of the universe then i guess that makes his lord" presence mocked, it probally wasnt the best idea to pick a fight with three random people with obvious powers. however if he wanted to he could merely change reality on them, maybe make thier bone density that of styrafoam or make them actually think he was god. ahwell he just felt like picking a fight

The big EH
~sorry for double post here~ Con was walking around town he just finished killing some pedophile priest dude ~picture v for vendetta wink~ and went to buy more "see no evil" monkeys, which he left at every assination, but always used different ones and occasionally carved them from wood. he was getting tired and decided after purchasing the monkies would go straight to bed in his hotel room, and then plan out his next target, a musician named Jacen Rezner, he normally woudn't accept a job to take out a political activist, but this one had caused to much trouble for the government and deemed a problem

android217
Lightspeed propped himself up. "Sorry for the messy intro... The name's Lightspeed, and I'll be your real robber today." Lightspeed ran for the staff as fast as he could.

Muck101
Simian gave the sudden clumsy passerbuy little to no attention at first. He'd explain himself to the female. "If I'd wanted to take you in, I would have had you before you climbed up that cloth....We can work somthing out, I think." By the time the other had brought himself back to his feet, Simian gave him his full attention. As soon as the other bolted for his staff, simian fired his body foreward in a dramatic leap. If he were fast enough, he'd atleast land a quick tackle on the thief. Otherwise, he'd stand a good chance at springing after the speedy one afterwards. Simian could, afterall match the proportionate speed of the swiftest monkey. the abilities to lift 1500 lbs, and superhuman agility should serve him well. He hoped the female would be intrigued enough by his explaination to help.

The big EH
~she wont stick out tongue~ Con was walking down the street and walked past the museum when a wierd vision popped into his head, into was a women in a costume dying, wasnt sure how she was dying however, just dying. ~not actually gonna happen, just need him a reason to get in there~ Con quickly ran into the allleyway next to the museum changed into what costume he had, which at the moment was pulling down his took to cover his eyes and most of his nose. Con was jumping arround up the side of the building and while doing so checked his guns and beam sword thing he bout at a auction ~think of No More Heroes~ and jumped onto the roof ~or wherever you guys are~

android217
"Well I don't this staff..... I'm sure there's something more valuable here," Light-speed smirked. "But... I'm looking for a challenge.... Wait, you can handle him," Light-speed said to the thief. He turned and started to run. Light-speed was cut short by Con, who he accidentally ran into.

DangerousBeauty

android217
"You try running at the speed of sound with out running into something," Light-speed patted Con on the chest. "Sorry bud." He then pushed himself off of Con and stood up straight. "Now... Why don't you take care of this curator so I can get something accomplished here... And then you can go rob something more uh.... Small time. A museum is a big job." Light-speed felt that crime was more of a man's job. "But if you take this curator, I'll cut you in a piece of the pie."

Muck101
~Who the hell is Con? And who 'can take Simian'? I don't quite understand your post.~

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by The big EH
~she wont stick out tongue~ Con was walking down the street and walked past the museum when a wierd vision popped into his head, into was a women in a costume dying, wasnt sure how she was dying however, just dying. ~not actually gonna happen, just need him a reason to get in there~ Con quickly ran into the allleyway next to the museum changed into what costume he had, which at the moment was pulling down his took to cover his eyes and most of his nose. Con was jumping arround up the side of the building and while doing so checked his guns and beam sword thing he bout at a auction ~think of No More Heroes~ and jumped onto the roof ~or wherever you guys are~

here hun... scroll up and you'll see it.))

android217
~yeah, con is the big ehs new guy, and i was talkin to dangerousbeauty, cauz my guys lazy like dat~

DangerousBeauty
poor filly lol)) Her eye twitched as she listened to light-speed. "Come again?" Her father had said the same thing to her when she was still in training. The hairs on the back of her neck stood with the memorie. It wasn't something that made her childhood memorie happy and fun. She hated her father and always has. He died of an 'accident' a few years before she left to fend for herself.

The big EH
"and you should really be more careful arround the handicap" con said getting up and cracked his neck "now hurry up and get your ass kicked whiz-boy so i can continue with my job" con told whats-his-face as he pulled a gun and the saber out "bring it on!" con yelled ethusiastically

android217
"No one can hit me though!," Light-speed grinned."Cause.... I'm over here!" Suddenly he was behind Simian. "No! Over here!" He was beside Filly. "Wait wait wait I'm over here!" He was behind Con. Suddenly Light-speed was back at his original spot. "Alright.... Bring it on!"

The big EH
"super-speed is useless if you foe knows where you'll be before your there" con informed whats-his-face before adjust his foresight to see where whats-his-face will go

android217
"Not to a superspeed punch, kick, or cheap shot. You see may be able to see the punches coming.... But! Can you react fast enough to stop them?! I think not," Light-speed popped his neck. "Now... Who's gunna go first?"

The big EH
"well there are many ways i could attack most of which will have you moving to the same side, you'll either be impaled my my saber, or trip and fall off the building 'accidently' or be shot by a surprise bullet aiming for your destination" con said moving closer to the whiz-kid until he could feel his breath "8 out of 12 times that i've seen ends with you either dead, or seriously injured" con stated and very slyly pulled a gun to whiz's chest "cant dodge point blank" con smiled and pulled back "but realy i gotta no kill some guy, so i dont have time for this" con shrugged and began to walk away

Shalimar_fox
Suddenly an influx of demons came rush toward Prophet . As they rushed onward toward him an vision flashed before his eyes . That in this battle he word not have to lift an finger , but the heavenly Angels would fight for him. As the vision end several of the detestable beast where near him when an flaming sword appeared before his very eyes . The Average by stander would have seen nothing but Prophet but the heavy Aura of Holiness would have been sensed and the less heavy aura of total evil would have been felt . "Lord if it be thy will then let me fight with my heavenly brother." In his head the third of the trinity was telling him this was not his fight , it was much more than just him taking out the dogs of Hell but this was personal; at one time these beings turned on their master and tried to over throw him .

After witnessing the battle that was now no more Prophet began to search for less dangerous villains

Muck101
Simian's eyes flashed wide upon hearing the 'blind' newcomer explaining that he had a killing to perform. Once staff was retrieved, he'd turn to point it in the mans direction. "Once I'm done with zippy here, I'll be coming for you....." He'd warn. "There'll be no killing in my city tonight...." 'His' city.... it sounded ridiculous, he knew, for there were many other heroes. But he'd been doing it a few years longer than most. As for Lightspeed, Simian would then turn to Filly, pointing at her gun. "Lets see if he can dance...." He winked, before launching himself in the general direction of LS, hoping that Filly's shots may herd him toward an awaiting monkeystaff.

DangerousBeauty

android217
Light-speed barely dodged the bullets before he darted across the room. "Your going to have to do better than that," He chuckled. Light-speed ran as fast as he could towards Filly and tackled her. "Now... We should be working together."

Muck101
Simian snapped on a vaguely sub-consious level. There were no dramatic threats. No 'Get off of her, you bastard!'s or anything of the like. Rather than warn LS, Simian power-shot his staff foreward with enough velocity to take a mans head of; aimed at the speedsters ribs. He'd trusted in Filly's notable good looks to distract LS long enough for a surprise hit. ((Would have made a better post, but I'm gettin ready for work. As a sidenote: We need more players! Ask your rping buddies to join. smile ))

DangerousBeauty

darkxbox
((check out my char on the sign-up.))

android217
Light-speed saw the flash coming. He attempted to move out of the way, but was hit in the shoulder by the flash, causing him to roll of of Filly. "Ow! Golly gee! I didn't hit you mister," LS frowned then looked towards Filly. "If you want anything in here, we're going to have to work together.... But uh.. Not today!" LS ran up one of the pillars to the second floor and out the window.

Muck101
(( Well hell... now I feel like a bully.))

The big EH
meanwhile Jacen Rezner wasnt tuning his guitar with his band right before his show. the intro band finished and Jacen went right out and sid some stuff on how the government was becoming corrupt and about the cd's being to expensive.... so steal them (little reference to the actual man if you know about him).

up in the support beam part of the theatre Con was preparing a sniper rifle waiting for the right moment

Muck101
((allrighty folks. Most intro posts have been made. Tomorrow I'm finally gonna stop being lazy and ring in that plot I mentioned before. Im doing last-minnute adjustments in my head.))

android217
Pyro waited in the street for LS. He heard a loud crash come from above him, and moved out of the way. LS had jumped out the window and landed beside Pyro. "What the hell man?" LS scowled. "Where were you when I needed you?" Pyro was stuffing himself with a cupcake. "I thought you were gunna give me some kind of signal." He spit out a little bit of the cupcake.

Pyro gave LS a set of street clothes to wear. LS had them on almost instantly. "Alright here's what we're gunna do..." LS whispered as they walked down the street. "We're gonna come back tonight, when everyones gone and steal everything. And I mean everything, even the [email protected] rugs." LS paused for a second. "Did you get me something?" Pyro responded with, "You didn't ask me to!"

Striding Cloud
Light stood leaned against the wall, with his shotgun on his shoulders. Some buff men came busting down the door searching around. "Who the hell are you?!" He yelled as his voice boomed. Light kept his eyes closed leaned against the wall. "Oh i'm just a French guy." He said as a grin appeared upon his face. "Where's Light Mousey!" The guy screamed, Light sighed and turned towards the buff men opening his eyes. Light stood up taking his Shotgun off his shoulders. "Oh why don't you pick on someone your own age." Light replied when suddenly the men swung a AK47 out and began to fire at Light. He than disappeared moving at a tremendous speed. The men stepped back as he searched around the room. "Ulterieure." Light replied as his foot slammed into the men sending him out of the window. He jumped up and took off running. Light jumped out of the window landing on some cargo. Than jumping down from there landing onto the ground. Light ran after the men with his Shotgun to his side. The men stopped turning around as he was surrounded by Cargo. Light readied his shotgun pointing it at the Cargo, and pulled the trigger as it exploded forcing the men into the air. Light watched as he crashed into the ground. He cocked his shotgun and a shell flew out the side as he pointed it at the men. "As i said before later." He said and pulled his Shotgun to the side. And in one swift move knocked the men out.

The big EH
con was setting up the sniper rifle in the supports checking all the details over and over. he sat there waiting for the exact right time for attack. as he sat there waiting he looked into the future to see if he'll suceed. Con say Jacen shot in the neck where the voice box is located and again in the head as he fell. a smiled appeared on his face, he was very happy with the results.

con got ready and aimed at jacen's neck waiting for the right moment...

DangerousBeauty
Filly pushed herself to her feet and quietly watched LS leave. 'One down...' She turned and forced a smile, now facing Simian. 'One to go.' "Thank you for getting that guy off of me." She reached back and brushed bits and pieces of floor junk from her tattooed back and skirt. "Anyways," She glanced around the room, trying to think of a way to sneak a few things out. "I don't think I caught your name."

android217
"You need to get rid of that fruity blue outfit you gots there," Pyro chuckled as he tossed the rest of his cupcake away. "Why don't you just match me?" Pyro was wearing a brown leather jacket, along with a black Tee and pants. "I got the same outfit except with a black jacket instead," LS answered as he stepped into a store in the street.

"Where you goin?" Pyro stood in the street and put his hands on his hips. "We're gunna need masks to cover our faces right? And you'll need a new lighter. I dropped yours in the sewer this morning," LS grinned as he turned and started to browse the store. In the back he found a pair of full face masks. "Stick these in your jacket," LS started to push the masks into his jacket. "We're stealing masks too?" Pyro whispered, looking around. "I got a five right here. Buying a mask and a lighter isn't gunna make us look bad."

darkxbox
a mighty roar echod through the city.

The big EH
~wow amazing post, especially an intro wow~
jacen was playing his solo on his guitar and he stared into the crowd and saw a flash in the structure beams which was followed by many screams. Jacen's arms and limb felt cold and he got a little light headed and then felt a little burning on his chest. Jacen dropped the guitar as he touched his chest and relized he was shot. jacen summoned alot of his remaining strength his arm shot out infront of him and ice shot from his arm and hit con deadon

Con shot at Jacens heart and started to get away when a bright flash formed aat jacen's hand and ice struck con "damitt" Con uttered as he grabbed his wounds and fled

android217
~isnt con blind? and if he was at a concert, wouldn't all the sounds diruspt your hearing/2nd sight?~

Pyro grabbed a lighter and put it down on the counter with the masks. He paid the cashier the money he owed and left the store with LS. "Was that so hard?" Pyro flipped the lighter open and lit it. Suddenly a flame engulfed Pyro's hand. "Put that out before someone sees you," Ls pushed Pyro's hand down and it quickly extinguished. "Now... I'm gonna go get changed. You just wait outside the museum and see if anything happens."

The big EH
~this is actually why i like this character and love Dune, he sees the future as it happens, well he see into the future about 1/10 of a millisecond, so although hes blind he can still see~

darkxbox
chomp appeared in the middle of the crowd. letting loose a mighty roar, he charged right at con. "whyd ya hafta ruin the concert!" chomps mighty jaws clamped down with 1,000 pounds of shear force. cons fate is within your hands. ((seriously, i am not allowed to hit your char if you dont want me to. that kind of force can easily crush a human skull. my guy has bad aim anyway))

android217
Pyro watched as LS walk down the street. Suddenly the wall near LS shattered, and a black figure stepped out. "Woah!" Pyro shouted as he fumbled his lighter. Assault Bot grabbed LS by the throat and he struggled as the bot lifted him up. LS punched the bot in the stomach with his lightspeed hits. The bot barely moved as the punches bounced off his metallic armor. Assault Bot gripped tighter on LS's neck, then quickly snapped his neck.

Finally Pyro had gotten his lighter ready. His hands lit up in flames. Pyro threw a baseball sized fireball at the bot's chest. It took a step back then looked at Pyro, while still holding LS's still warm corpse. The bot tossed the body at Pyro, then charged at him at full speed. Pyro fired two firebolts at the bot and dodged the body of LS. The fire only made the bot stop briefly. Pyro turned and started to run towards the museum, his hands and feet still on fire.

The big EH
con was able to react quickly to the obnoxious loud-mouth that attacked him and he pulled out Clavira and pointed it at whats-his-face "i'd advise not to get in my way" Con said shooting a bunch of rounds at whats-his-face

scarecrow88
Originally posted by android217
Pyro watched as LS walk down the street. Suddenly the wall near LS shattered, and a black figure stepped out. "Woah!" Pyro shouted as he fumbled his lighter. Assault Bot grabbed LS by the throat and he struggled as the bot lifted him up. LS punched the bot in the stomach with his lightspeed hits. The bot barely moved as the punches bounced off his metallic armor. Assault Bot gripped tighter on LS's neck, then quickly snapped his neck.

Finally Pyro had gotten his lighter ready. His hands lit up in flames. Pyro threw a baseball sized fireball at the bot's chest. It took a step back then looked at Pyro, while still holding LS's still warm corpse. The bot tossed the body at Pyro, then charged at him at full speed. Pyro fired two firebolts at the bot and dodged the body of LS. The fire only made the bot stop briefly. Pyro turned and started to run towards the museum, his hands and feet still on fire.
kai was sitting on a near by roof top, it was a cold night that wouldnt seem to end. kai was thinking to him self about what he was about to embrace the darkness when kai seen a line of fire heading to the museum, "hmm... whats going on" he stands up "i guess i'll give good one more change. kai walks to the edge slowly he closes his eyes and falls, he disappears in the shadows and reappears blow shadow bot grabbing his leg making him fall, kai slowly raised from the ground. "defend yourself!"

android217
The bot immediately got off the ground and stared confused at Kai. After a second the bot snapped and slowly approached Kai.
"Interferer shall be destroyed," The bot threw a jab at Kai and hit him in the nose.

scarecrow88
kai stumble back a bit wiping his noise it barely skinned him but he could feel the force of the jab. "is that all you got, if so you have a long way to go" kai closed his eyes for a second then opened them quickly they were now glowing black. "hope your not afraid of the dark,"kai flicked his fingers suddenly a bolt of shadow came rushing toward shadow bot blasting him into a wall causing a loud crash sound. kai thought it was over, he turned way to see if the person on the ground was ok. kai Leaned down to check for a pulse, he couldn't find one, "damn i got here to late." a few seconds after the loud crash sound people started coming out of the apartments near by, "hey! whats going on" a man yelled still in his underwear. now there was a crowd of people, around the area was filled with gasps when they saw the young boy and then man standing over him. kai's eyes were still glowing black "no i didnt do this, i only tried to help" now the crowed was enraged they were yelling at him and throwing stuff. kai couldnt take all the people and their yelling he closed his and grabbed his head and started shacking "no im a good person...no your wrong...im not bad... " kai got angry he was only trying to help and no one believed him "enough!" kai screamed sending a wave of shadows through the crowed making every one fly back. they all started screaming " he's attacking, the monsters attacking." kai dropped his head started staring at his hands and he imagined them being covered in blood "no...no im a good person" kai fell to is hands and knees, "maybe i am evil" a tear came running down his face slashing in to the ground, "this whole time have i been destined to be evil" kai sunk in to the darkness and disappeared.

android217
Assault Bot climbed out of the rubble of the wall he had been thrown into. His motion sensors had only detected regular humans and the dead body of LS. He slowly turned his head then his body towards the museum.

Pyro busted through the doors of the of the museum. His body was now extinguished. "It's coming!" Is all he shouted before running to the second floor.

DangerousBeauty
Filly spun and looked at the newcomer. "Can't you read? It's closed bud." He said something was coming. "What ever, anyways." She turned back to face Simian.

darkxbox
Originally posted by The big EH
con was able to react quickly to the obnoxious loud-mouth that attacked him and he pulled out Clavira and pointed it at whats-his-face "i'd advise not to get in my way" Con said shooting a bunch of rounds at whats-his-face

chomp used his arms to deflect the bullets. a godzilla like roar shook the city and broke nearby windos. chomp went in for another bite not noticing the brick wall behind con.

android217
Pyro held his arm, and limped. His arm and leg were cut by the glass while he had busted through. The arm still had a shard of glass in it. He pulled the glass slowly out of his arm, and limped towards and elevator. Pyro turned and saw the bot standing in front of him. He pressed the button to the elevator and waited for it to arrive.

Assault bot stared at Pyro, scanning his injures. Nothing too severe so he stared to walk towards Pyro. Pyro lit up his entire body and prepared for his attack. When he saw how slowly he was coming Pyro charged at the bot at full speed leaving a trail of fire behind him. The impact made a large crack and flames spread everywhere. Pyro was laying on top of the bot. Its armor was still shiny black, but the eyes were dim.

"Maybe its computer shut down." He stood up and saw the hall covered in flames. He snapped his fingers. The fire turned into a giant dragon and suddenly turned into a pile of ashes. "Only you can prevent fires," Pyro grinned as he went to the first floor.

DangerousBeauty
((well can't do anything with simian off.))

Filly looked back over her shoulder, hearing pyro. "I smell smoke. Of all the places you had to run and hide in this museum." She turned and started walking towards him. "What was that thing?"

android217
"How the hell am I supposed to know? That thing just killed my best friend!" Pyro grimaced as he held on to his arm tighter. "All I know is that its not dead, and it wants me dead." Pyro pulled out his lighter and brought the flame to his index finger. He slowly dragged the flame along the cut.

The bot's systems rebooted. He stood up and turned his sensor vision to thermal. There was barley any spots except for four. Three were human. The other was coming off of the human closest to the stairs. "Pyro." He whispered in a robotic voice. The bot started for the stairs.

DangerousBeauty
She shook her head and carefully took his arm, pulling a roll of bandages from her pocket. "It will never heal if you do that. Put yourself out and hold still." She started wrapping him up as she spoke. "Who was your friend? You don't seem too-" She paused and looked up, starring at the bot at the top of the stairs. "W-What in God's name?"

Shalimar_fox
While walking down the street Prophet was transported into the middle of an fight. "My Lord you can't keep doing this ." He looked toward his right and saw an dragon like beast and some man firing an gun at it . "Need help Fellow warrior?"

The big EH
due to the loss of blood and pain, con lost focus and his vision started to blur until he only aw black, he started to panic a little "i could use some help although you'll need to make alot of sound, or else i might strike you" con said shooting in the genral direction of the beast while he held his bleeding side

darkxbox
chomp continued to deflect bullets with his arms." i wouldnt be attacking if you hadnt ruind the concert!" when he noticed prophet he completely forgot con and said"pretty girl."and started to drool.((not in hunger.))"pretty girl tell chomp pretty girls name"?((hes kinda dumb when hes transformed.))

The big EH
~just when he's transformed eh?~ the ground beneath chomp started morphing and bending and moving like the ocean's waves before it jolted and shot chomp into a wall "who the hell are you?" Jacen said slowly walking towards con. his shirt was red from being soaked in blood. "whhho are you" con studdered from the loss of blood as he fell to knee. "i'm The Presence of a god, i'm reality, i may be your death" Jacen uttered as he got within five feet of Con

darkxbox
chomp blasted to the other side of the wall. with one last roar he went on a rampage through the city straight towards filly and pyro.
((gettin off))

The big EH
~it appears he also has a short attention span stick out tongue~

DangerousBeauty
lmao))

android217
"If... I were you guys I'd... I dunno.. attack this guy?" Pyro grabbed the bandaids and quickly applied them. "O.k. I'm pretty sure three guys can take down this thing... Right?" There was a rumble from outside the museum. A giant creature burst through the wall. "Oh come on! You have the worst timing!" Pyro snapped his fingers and lit up. "You guys can handle the bot right? I want this guy... Come on big boy." Pyro motioned for Chomp to bring it.

DangerousBeauty
Filly looked nervously at Pyro. "I don't know about you bud, but I only see you and me here with these guys." She looked back at the robot and sighed, pulling her guns from their holsters on her legs. "I'll keep him busy for a bit while you take out fuzzy. Deal?"

scarecrow88
a flash of light fell from the heavens crashing into the museum destroying the roof ((if u got to make an entrance, make a great one i guess lol)) a girl appeared out of the smoke, she was dressed in traditional native American clothing, her eyes were glowing she was absorbing all the history through out the building. then when she saw what happened to her people in the past she fell to her hands and knees 'how could this have happened i was supposed to protect the future but i am too late." she saw the other people in the room she slowly stood looking through her hair "where am i" she said almost in a whisper.

The big EH
~wow, deja vu~

scarecrow88
(? sry im kinda slow if u didnt notice lol)

The big EH
~no problem~

scarecrow88
((what did u mean about deja vu confused ))

The big EH
~i could have swore i read that entry somewhere else on this forum...maybe it was your character sheet~

scarecrow88
(( character sheet stick out tongue ))

darkxbox
chomp saw fire. he didnt like fire. it hurt his eyes when he stared at it. comp walked up slowly and tried to blow it out, completely forgetting about pyro.

android217
"Hey hey hey!" Pyro waved towards Chomp. "That's my flame!" He snapped at the fire turned into a sword. "And my fire fights back.... On guard."

DangerousBeauty
When chomp stepped into the fire she frowned and had to rub her eyes to see if she was just seeing things. "What? Is that-?... It is! Oh gosh.." She bit her lip and looked over at Pyro... Risky... oh well. She put her fingers to her lips and whistled. "Hey! Hey chomp! Over here! HEY!"

The big EH
"your the one who shot me, why!" jacen yelled at con who was huddle against a wall shivering while he held his wound "please help me, i cant see, who are you? where am i?" con asked frantically, he was clearly losing it. "tell me and i'll let you live!" jacen yelled smacking con to jolt him into reality "i was paid to, turns out theres some important people who want you dead" con said shaking and jacen picked him up and walked to the closet road and pulled over a cop "this man needs to go to the hospital, he fell of a roof and sliced open his side, he's lost alot of blood" jacen told the police putting him in the back seat and the cops said he'll have to come with them for questioning

android217
The assault bot had been watching the entire museum fall apart. He walked down the steps of the museum. Pyro was facing the girl who had mysteriously appeared in the museum. "Hey! Were the hell did you come fr-" Pyro was cut off when the bot punched him in the kidney. He froze in his spot. The assault bot then grabbed him by his jacket and threw him across the room.

darkxbox
chomp, charging towards pyro, accidentaly sunk his teeth into the assault bot. he knocked it down and started walking towards filly." hi"

The big EH
While walking down the street Prophet was transported into the middle of an fight. "My Lord you can't keep doing this ." He looked toward his right and saw an dragon like beast and some man firing an gun at it . "Need help Fellow warrior?" Jacen turned to the newcomer, "thanks for the offer but almost everything has been delt with, now who would you be?" jacen said gringing at his gun wound, which useing his powers made it alot more minor that it would have been, but he was still weak

DangerousBeauty
Filly shook her head and looked over at Pyro, then back to her brother. She spoke in a whisper so no one would hear. "What are you doing here?! Get! Go home! If someone finds out who you are we're both dead!... What are you doing out anyways?! I thought you were staying home!"

Shalimar_fox
"I am an Prophet of the Almighty . Most just call me Prophet. I have the abilty to hear the voice of God and call apond his most holy wrath on evil. Come let me heal you to full recovery ." As he looked toward the sky began to speak once more . " What is your name anyway "

darkxbox
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Filly shook her head and looked over at Pyro, then back to her brother. She spoke in a whisper so no one would hear. "What are you doing here?! Get! Go home! If someone finds out who you are we're both dead!... What are you doing out anyways?! I thought you were staying home!"

"i snuck out to go to that concert. some guy knocked me through a wall and i came here."he sniffed the air,"im hungry, whats for dinner?"

android217
Pyro stood up and looked around. The assault bot was on the ground and seemed to be disabled, and Filly was talking to the giant creature. The strange girl still seemed to be frightened. Pyro ran up to the girl. "Where did you come from?" Pyro toyed with his lighter as he waited for a response.

The big EH
"I am an Prophet of the Almighty . Most just call me Prophet. I have the abilty to hear the voice of God and call apond his most holy wrath on evil. Come let me heal you to full recovery ." As he looked toward the sky began to speak once more . " What is your name anyway "
"i'm The Presence of a god, i warp reality, bend it to my will, i can do anything i think, certainly the only real god there is" Jacen said coming closer, clearly he was pretty full of himself. his over-sized weakness was his biggest weakness. clearly he wasnt as powerful as he thought, but still there was some truth to what he said.

DangerousBeauty
She shrugged and looked around at the museaum. "I don't know I'll think of something when I get home. Anyways... We better get out of here. Go home and I'll be there soon. I have to do something first" She rubbed her hands together and looked around again. "Now... Where was I? Ah yes."

darkxbox
"okay"chomp turned around and left. he wnt into a bathhroom, transformed, and sneaked out. he went to a nearby hot dog stand and bouhgt a hot dog. he threw away the bun and ate the meat with a pack of ketchup.

Shalimar_fox
" What ever you say . For I know the Trinity and they are the real Gods who are one. If you think that your an god so be it. " Prophet turned to walk away . "I have one question for you . If you are and god, why is it that you did not know who I was ? If you are who you say you are what is my power?"

The big EH
"a god didn't create the universe, be a god does control it, i dont know the exact definition but your powers change to suit whatever situation, you need to heal somebody, your a healer, you need to lift something heavy, you get superstrength" Jacen said as he coughed up a silver metallic liquid with some blood "there goes the bullet" jacen said wiping his mouth

Shalimar_fox
"Wrong! I have no power" Prophet turned back toward him enraged that what he just said. " My power comes from he that is above. You are right that he gives me the power to deal in an aray of matters." after an moment or two Prophet looked Jacen in his eyes." Can you see them too? the ones of the NIGHT and of total sin"

The big EH
"i see people, confused, lost, scared, lonely people, there is no true evil, because there is no true good, this is because there is no meaning to life" jacen said as his clothes changed to simple jeans t-shirt and the leather jacket wolverine wears in x-men

darkxbox
jake sat on his cuoch waiting. he played games, watched tv, but he was starting to get hungry again. he decided to kall his sisters cell phone. he pulled out his own and dialed the number. he hit the send button and pulled his cell phone to his ear. he heard her ring tone.

DangerousBeauty
She snickered and shook her head, sitting in a chair behind the couch. "You dope. I never take my phone with me... Now.. About you sneaking out..." She crossed her arms and stood up. "Remember last time you tried that? Hmmm? Do you?! We had to move! And we may have to do it again thank's to you!"

darkxbox
"sorry. i just wanted to go to a concert. how does that hurt anything." he turned to the tv."anyway, my report card is on the table."

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes and stood up, walking over to the table. "Before I look at it is there something you want to tell me... Like how good or bad it is?... And yes going out does hurt.. Do you have any idea how many people saw you? Or how many people might have gotten hurt while you were running around?... You know how I feel about these things."

Ordained
Sam was tired of his marriage counseling sessions, his job and not getting enough recognition for what little he was doing to keep the city safe from petty criminals. He needed something that was going to make him want to continue to get up in the morning. He knew that there were other people in the city that were doing more to save and protect it. "Of course they can do more than I can. They have way more power than I'll ever have," Sam said to himself.

He didn't want to fall behind all the other heroes because he thought that he had a mediocre power that was completely useless other than ganging up on a bad guy. But he didn't know what he could do other than fight petty crime. He wished that one of the more stronger supers could create some kind of superhero team so he could join.

darkxbox
"its sort of between good and bad,"he turned towards her,"and i didnt transform until i got to the concert."

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and sat down at the table, picking up the card and giving it a quick glance over. "Why are some of these so low?.... And that's my point exactly. You were at a concert in front of hundreds of people.... But.. I guess it's ok... There were so many people there no one would really know who you were... And I guess they might have though you were part of the act.. So.. I guess you're off the hook for that. But not these grades."

darkxbox
"last time i checked c's, b's,and d's were passing grades."

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Just get the d's up ok? I'm happy witht the others."

Shalimar_fox
" Then maybe you are the evil one If you can't see them. I must get going now"

The big EH
"everyone is rightous in their own mind, maybe your really evil but think your doing good, is a serial killer that only kills bad people evil? these are questions where the answer is never the same so there is no real answer" jacen said making a quick wave before he started to float to the roof of the nearest building. when he got to the top he looked for the hospital and once he spotted it he jumped down from the building and began walking there

Shalimar_fox
"I was not talking about people.I was referring to Demons!" As Prophet began to walk away the sky became pitch black and several lighting bolts shot across the sky with the sound of thunder so loud it rattled buildings. "Gabriel. My friend what news do you bring?"

Without warning the Heavenly Host began to tell him of the new task and the enemies plan to attack the eastern sector of the city.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Just get the d's up ok? I'm happy witht the others."
With that said she set the card down and picked up her coat. "Well.. I'm off. I'll be back later. Be good ok? I don't want to get caught with you again... They might get wise. So yeah... Later." She smiled and blew a kiss to her brother before slipping out the door and onto the streets. "Ok... Let's get back to work shall we?"

darkxbox
he dodged the kiss and fell off the couch. he opened the front door and asked,"whats for dinner?!"

Ordained
Sam was at a marriage session when he saw the sky darken. He knew that it wasn't natural by how fast it happened. He had work to do. "I have to go to the bathroom," he said to his wife and the counselor.

"You see," his wife exclaimed. "He's aways running away when he's faced with a tough decision. He's a coward."

"All I said is that I have to go to the bathroom, Fran, and that makes me a coward," Sam replied while leaving out of the room. He went to the bathroom and made a copy of himself before changing into his costume. "Now I want you to go back to that meeting and make us look good." He didn't want to deal with anything from his wife until he got home and this was the perfect way. As the copy left, Sam left through the window and raced towards the lightning. He hoped this would be fun.

DangerousBeauty
She turned and glanced back at the door. "You're good at finding something. On your own tonight kid. Sorry!" The sky was darkening. "A storm? This time of year? It's not even humid... Weird."

android217
Pyro walked slowly down the street away from the museum. Everyone had run off and the robot was left crippled inside. Police started to arrive at the museum, seeming to ignore Pyro. Lightning shot across the sky followed by booming thunder. "Well my fire is useless in the rain," He whispered as he walked into the nearest diner.

The assault bot sat up in the destroyed museum. He was surrounded and police officers. He scanned all of them and found none as a threat. The bot suddenly stood up and walked away from the all the shocked men. Once in the street he turned his scanners on again. They were searching for the heat signal they had captured from Pyro. Suddenly the scanners locked on a nearby diner.

The big EH
"I was not talking about people.I was referring to Demons!" As Prophet began to walk away the sky became pitch black and several lighting bolts shot across the sky with the sound of thunder so loud it rattled buildings. "Gabriel. My friend what news do you bring?"

Without warning the Heavenly Host began to tell him of the new task and the enemies plan to attack the eastern sector of the city. ~i just gotta make sure this isn't your real logic if so, demons (although not real) still process everything they are doing is rightous. and my guy never said people~

Shalimar_fox
~ No this is not my Logic. I remember what you belive.(Yes they are real) but this has nothing to do with trying to force my spirituallity on any of you, if you feel that way let me know but pm and I'll be happy to switch my charactor~

Muck101
((Allright kiddies, Im back. Whats been going on?))

DangerousBeauty
your musium thing got destroyed by a robot and burned by the pyro... Oh and in all the confuison I stole the dagger thingy you wanted me to take. so yeah it's all ready for ya. ^^ and.. demon's are attacking earth.))

Ordained
This is a recap?

DangerousBeauty
for him yes.... not everyone else though. If you don't like it then make up your own.)) happy

Ordained
i was just making sure. i didn't know if that was a post or something else.

DangerousBeauty
lmao that would be a funny post))

The big EH
jacen made it to the hospital to see con, wo was to his surprise almost healed up completely, he used his powers to seal up the wound when nobody was watching and explained who he was and asked why he shot him and when he found out that con was a hired assasin it almost didn't surprise him. ~just felt like jumping back in~

Shalimar_fox
~Demons are not really attacking earth.As of yet Prophet is the only one who can see them. Thats because they are his main enemy~

As The Prophet began to walk down the long darkend street he noticed that most of the vile beast of hell had been taken out. " I made it. Why me!!!!!!!!" He shouts toward the heavens "No other Prophet has had to do this. Am I the last of my kind?"

Ordained
~What happened to the lightning? I was going off of that.~

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Ordained
~What happened to the lightning? I was going off of that.~ ~thanks I had forgot that~

Prophet looked around after shouting and once more Gabriel appeared

Gabriel:"My friend do not raise your voice to the Master"
with in himself Prophet knew that he was wrong and that he had to ask for forgiveness"

"My Lord forgive me."

Gabriel:"Now head to the Eastern sector and there you will meet Michael and the both of you will enter the other realm and fight what were my brothers. After the fight you are to head north an find an man by the name of Sam and help him with any and all task"
Prophet made it to the east side of the city where he saw an angel standing 12 feet tall with an sword 6'feet long.

"M-M-Michael?"

The angel turned and looked at The Prophet" Prophet fear not. I'm here to help you on this mission, As an matter of fact you could hand this by yourself but the Spirit has told me to help you so you want get lost.

without warning Prophet suddenly fell to the ground.His spirit had exited his body and went into the other realm.

darkxbox
(( erm thought prophet was a girl.))

The big EH
~it's alright, it's alright your slower than most~

darkxbox
((no comment you bad rper.))

DangerousBeauty
now boy's come on...)

darkxbox
((dead))

The big EH
~which is what you be in a matter of minutes stick out tongue~

darkxbox
(( i just poisoned the all of the food in your house. paybacks a b***h))

The big EH
~how did you do that, i live in a snow fort, i go out and fish through ice for food~

darkxbox
((check my location. im in your house. plus i also poisoned the lake.

The big EH
no, your in my hou, wtf is a hou, learn to spell

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>