Over Her Dead Body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Doesnt look like a life changing epic movie, but hell it looks like fun.

If my lover died I dont think I would ever want to meet another woman, especially if the woman was as hot as Eva Longoria, how are ypu supposed to top that??

I will go see it on Sunday, maybe meet a chick on Saturday to take.

Mairuzu
fail

Rajendra
well I haven't heard about this movie and yet it looks so interesting.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Discos
If my lover died I dont think I would ever want to meet another woman, especially if the woman was as hot as Eva Longoria, how are ypu supposed to top that??

Paris Hilton. smile

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Paris Hilton. smile

She's hot, I'd go for her. smile

JediSamuraiMRB
This a fair funny film. Seen it already. Lake Bell and Eva Longoria Parker are pretty good.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
She's hot, I'd go for her. smile

Saweeet! big grin

Darth Martin
I heard this was a flop.

=Tired Hiker=
It'll probably do very well as a DVD rental. Chick flicks like that are usually viewed by stay at home moms and other folks who can't really make it out to the theaters.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It'll probably do very well as a DVD rental. Chick flicks like that are usually viewed by stay at home moms and other folks who can't really make it out to the theaters. yes

ladygrim
no expression i'd rather not watch it , it looks weak

Discos
I still aint seen this and dont think I will have the time to see it before it fades out of the cinema. Going to see Juno and Definatly Maybe sometime next week.

I will most likely rent it,

Rajendra
I never thought Paris will come up with this kind of movie, I hope she will do great on this film.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Rajendra
I never thought Paris will come up with this kind of movie, I hope she will do great on this film.

Paris is not in this. Her film is called The Hottie and The Nottie.

Cory Chaos
This movie, I think, lasted maybe a week in our theatre, lol. I mean, "Just Like Heaven" came out, what, 2 years ago? Teetering dangerously close to the same gimmick, and nowhere near as cute.

regina414
Lucky Tony for having Eva.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by regina414
Lucky Tony for having Eva.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.