KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Over Her Dead Body

Over Her Dead Body
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Over Her Dead Body

Doesnt look like a life changing epic movie, but hell it looks like fun.

If my lover died I dont think I would ever want to meet another woman, especially if the woman was as hot as Eva Longoria, how are ypu supposed to top that??

I will go see it on Sunday, maybe meet a chick on Saturday to take.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:06 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

fail

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 06:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

well I haven't heard about this movie and yet it looks so interesting.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 07:06 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Over Her Dead Body

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Discos
If my lover died I dont think I would ever want to meet another woman, especially if the woman was as hot as Eva Longoria, how are ypu supposed to top that??

Paris Hilton. smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 01:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Re: Re: Over Her Dead Body

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Paris Hilton. smile

She's hot, I'd go for her. smile

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:31 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This a fair funny film. Seen it already. Lake Bell and Eva Longoria Parker are pretty good.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Over Her Dead Body

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
She's hot, I'd go for her. smile

Saweeet! big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 06:22 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I heard this was a flop.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 06:23 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It'll probably do very well as a DVD rental. Chick flicks like that are usually viewed by stay at home moms and other folks who can't really make it out to the theaters.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 06:32 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It'll probably do very well as a DVD rental. Chick flicks like that are usually viewed by stay at home moms and other folks who can't really make it out to the theaters.
yes

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 06:54 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression i'd rather not watch it , it looks weak

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 09:13 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I still aint seen this and dont think I will have the time to see it before it fades out of the cinema. Going to see Juno and Definatly Maybe sometime next week.

I will most likely rent it,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:53 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

I never thought Paris will come up with this kind of movie, I hope she will do great on this film.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:50 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Rajendra
I never thought Paris will come up with this kind of movie, I hope she will do great on this film.

Paris is not in this. Her film is called The Hottie and The Nottie.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This movie, I think, lasted maybe a week in our theatre, lol. I mean, "Just Like Heaven" came out, what, 2 years ago? Teetering dangerously close to the same gimmick, and nowhere near as cute.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:23 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Lucky Tony for having Eva.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 06:20 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by regina414
Lucky Tony for having Eva.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 08:29 PM