Jedah Vs. Nozdormu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
I am serious, yes raver

Darth Extecute
Nozdormu..

IdiotGod
http://www.wowwiki.com/Nozdormu

So...can he make dimensions?

Darth Extecute
He cant..

IdiotGod
Okies.
Can he just like, at the start of the fight, stop time and kill a defenseless Jedah?

Darth Extecute
He can..

IdiotGod
Is this ability instant?
Can he just think and stop time and everyone in it?
How far does his time manipulation go? Universal? Planetary? City blocks?

Darth Extecute
It's a time ability applied by his mind alone.. It is as instant as it can be.. It is areal and will apply where Jedah is..

IdiotGod
This wouldn't just be the fact in every WoW thread you say the WoW \character wins, would it?

Darth Extecute
No..

IdiotGod
Kay. Just making sure.

I got worried when I saw this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9582819&highlight=Pyron+userid%3A67678#post9582819

Darth Extecute: I dont care if he destroys universes with his power.. It wont matter against Sargeras..

Thought you might be some crazed fanboy but I guess you have your reasons for thinking why universe destroying power would mean nothing to one WoW character.

Burning thought
universe destruction doesnt destroy souls tho does it, furthermore, universe destroying is nothing, if the being is invulerable to all but immortal attacks like Sargerus, you overhype your precious DS Idiot

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by IdiotGod
Kay. Just making sure.

I got worried when I saw this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9582819&highlight=Pyron+userid%3A67678#post9582819

Darth Extecute: I dont care if he destroys universes with his power.. It wont matter against Sargeras..

Thought you might be some crazed fanboy but I guess you have your reasons for thinking why universe destroying power would mean nothing to one WoW character.

My knowledge has evolved.. The evolutionary process, a fascinating thing..

IdiotGod
Good to hear.

Darth Extecute
Now...

Nozdormu..

Project Jedah
This section of the forum is on some real BS. Haters make threads involvin DS characters just so that they can all clammer together and agree on the same thing (a DS guy losin to some one that he can actually destroy) to make them selves feel better about the characters they're fans for.

That's some wack shit, yo.

Diamond Kisses
I thought this thread would be even, which was why I made it. I know Nozdormu is one of the most dangerous Warcraft characters and Jedah is one of the most dangerous DS characters.

Why does one have to be a DS hater just because one makes a character involving two powerful characters, where one originate from DS?

Should one keep oneself from creating a thread in which one is curious of the outcome of simply because of fear that everyone will judge you as a DS hater? DS is a computer game and should be allowed to make into a Vs. thread. Making a Vs. thread involving a DS character does not by default make you a DS hater.

IdiotGod
There's no question there's a lot of Darkstalker hate going on here.
It's like the Street Fighter hate that was everywhere months ago. Well, at least the main voice of that hate is now banned.

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I thought this thread would be even, which was why I made it. I know Nozdormu is one of the most dangerous Warcraft characters and Jedah is one of the most dangerous DS characters.

Why does one have to be a DS hater just because one makes a character involving two powerful characters, where one originate from DS?

Should one keep oneself from creating a thread in which one is curious of the outcome of simply because of fear that everyone will judge you as a DS hater? DS is a computer game and should be allowed to make into a Vs. thread. Making a Vs. thread involving a DS character does not by default make you a DS hater. Right...You can save that story for someone else.

Er thread y'all make involvin DS, you and yo lil friends come along and they always say, "the DS guy loses". Like, have any of you played a DS game...EVER?

Makein a thread just to say that a character loses to the guy you like is either hatin or just fanboyish, it's yo pick.

Diamond Kisses
I am not a DS hater. Sure, I may be a DS fanboy hater but I am just as much a WC fanboy hater. I made this thread because I thought it would be even. Two powerful entities. A powerful soul drainer and a time fighter.

Then if you wish to whine about me bringing in a DS character then you go ahead and do so. But please involve debating in it as well, because right now you are purely bashing me and my thread, which last time I checked IS AGAINST THE RULES!

Burning thought
exactley the problem with DS fanboys, they think their characters are top notch but they cannot debate them, have no sources, or in fact their precious DSkers are actually nothing more but weaklings in the broader picture, the fact of this fight is Jedah can do squat!. whats he going to do frozen in time i ask you?

Diamond Kisses
I was not certain if time-stop was a temp. attack or if it remained as long as he desired. What really made me do the thread was because I was not sure if Jedah would be able to drain Nozdormu's soul at all even if he was not frozen in time. Also of what Nozdormu could do to Jedah, since Jedah has an extreme regeneration ability and from how I understood it, Nozdormu is a physical powerhouse with time powers.

IdiotGod
Originally posted by Burning thought
exactley the problem with DS fanboys, they think their characters are top notch but they cannot debate them, have no sources, or in fact their precious DSkers are actually nothing more but weaklings in the broader picture

Pyron is actually around skyfather level in terms of comics.
Sure this is weak in the broader sense - but if we're using the broader picture for everyone, Pyron be an ant to other fighting game's atoms.

Dark-Jaxx
In the broader sense, Pre-Retcon Beyonder would destroy the majority of all fictional verses and characters alone. In the broader sense, Kain isn't even worth the hair on Galactus' cosmic nuts. Good thing we are not using the broad sense.

I have looked at this Diamond Kiss' posts, she does not appear to be biased or a hater to me.

My question is, how will Noz kill Jedah? Total incineration could not permanently kill him, how will Noz?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
My question is, how will Noz kill Jedah? Total incineration could not permanently kill him, how will Noz?

This was the question that circled my head the most. I mean, Nozdormu probably has what it takes to resist Jedah's soul-drain, but does he have what it takes to take him down after having resisted this? He can freeze him in time, but then what? Jedah then again will probably not be doing much either.

From my view of things, it will be a pathetic fight considering Jedah's greatest feat being excluded and thanks to his regeneration, along with Nozdormu's impressive feat but possible incapability to fully finish Jedah.

Dark-Jaxx
Why can't Jedah soul rip him? And Jedah could just dimension BFR him.

Diamond Kisses
The reason I think Jedah can not rip his soul, is because Nozdormu exists yesterday. If Jedah rips his soul out, Nozdormu will still live thanks to the fact that he exists yesterday and had his soul back then.

Dark-Jaxx
One body, one soul, that is speculation which has never been tested before.

Diamond Kisses
The thing is, he does not have one body. He has several and multiple awareness.

Dark-Jaxx
He has one body which exists at all time.

Diamond Kisses
No. he has a younger, presence and a future body. All Bronze Dragonflight does, even the lesser ones.

Burning thought

I was under the peculier impression that the act was to "defeat" your opponent, not kill.....which is true, so if Noz can simply keep Jedah frozen, then he wins also Jaxx you talk about lowering yourself to levels when you go to the lowest regions you can get by baiting me in a thread with kain not even in it:

In the broader sense, Pre-Retcon Beyonder would destroy the majority of all fictional verses and characters alone. In the broader sense, Kain isn't even worth the hair on Galactus' cosmic nuts. Good thing we are not using the broad sense.

Dark-Jaxx
I was under the peculier impression that the act was to "defeat" your opponent, not kill.....which is true, so if Noz can simply keep Jedah frozen, then he wins Can he keep him frozen indefinately? And how fast is his time freeze?

Burning thought
i dont know, i said IF Noz can, he wins

Darth Extecute
Can he keep him frozen indefinately? And how fast is his time freeze?

He apply the time freeze with a thought and the duration is unknown.. A lesser Bronze dragonflight activated the power and it remained active until he decided to deactivate it..

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
He apply the time freeze with a thought and the duration is unknown.. A lesser Bronze dragonflight activated the power and it remained active until he decided to deactivate it.. When did he decide to?

Darth Extecute
When did he decide to?

He appeared out of no-where, having frozen several people in place while having a conversation with others.. After having competed the conversation with the adventurers, the bronze dragonflight erased the memories of those that he had frozen in time and he then resumed time and the people then lived as normal again..

To answer more briefly on when:
After having finished the conversation with the adventurers

Dark-Jaxx
Well, if he could keep him frozen indefinately with a thought, Noz.

Becci
Jedah gets beaten badly. Nozdormu turns him into scraps of sand and then captures him in a timeless-statis, where he remains sand stick out tongue

Pyron_is_God
But he can't beat Pyron. smile

Becci
He can beat OVA Pyron with ease. Against this foe, Pyron's only saving is his size.

Burning thought
his size imo wouldnt matter if Noz could stop him in his tracks in time

Becci
As much as that is true, I refuse to reach that extent in the battle. Nozdormu is most likely to have infinite powers over the fluency of time, but since he has never used it on even a planet scale I will not debate against a full-sized Pyron because I got no base for that argument.

Burning thought
well ofc we dont know thats why i said "IF" but surely if Nozmordu can stop time, the size of the being wouldnt matter, i mean what if he stopped time over an area of Pyron? like his head or eye or whatever assuming he has a range on his Time area he can freeze, then wouoldnt the rest of the body end up getting frozen anyway, either way surely Nozmordu would be undefeatable as well even if he cannot defeat Pyron because of his excistance in every time+the fact he may just freeze time around himself so that Pyron using attacks on him would be useless, if Pyron threw a punch into a time frozen area his hand would be frozen there, he would effecively destroy himself by freezeing parts of him in time when he hits the field.

Becci
It is likely that Nozdormu can spread the effect if he gets it applied to Pyron in the first place, yes. This will probably allow Nozdormu to bring Pyron into a timeless stasis. Pyron will of course never be killed by Nozdormu, but if that scenario is possible which in theory it should be, it could at least lead to a temporary (Extremely relativly speaking, of course) defeat.

Then again, no matter how hard Pyron tries he could never kill Nozdormu.

Burning thought
hmm, I just think its impossible to give an area for a direct time affliction, if a part of a being is frozen, its likely the whole being is going to be, either way, if he can create time stop/slow in fields, then i dont see why he does not do it around himself, then he would be practically untouchable

Becci
Nozdormu does not do it, because he has never had the need to do it. He is already untouchable. He needs no shield stick out tongue

Burning thought
he could use the time distortion shield to make his enemies die from attack him tho

Becci
Likely, but Nozdormu has no enemies if we exclude the infinite dragon flight and he leaves that to the average bronzes.

Nozdormu does not have it in his personality to fight other beings. Sure, he could defeat anyone on Azeroth and likely anyone beyond but he does not. He does not even show himself in public, even less fight stick out tongue

Project Jedah
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Then if you wish to whine about me bringing in a DS character then you go ahead and do so. But please involve debating in it as well, because right now you are purely bashing me and my thread, which last time I checked IS AGAINST THE RULES! Whatever, yo.

You know exactly what you're doin and I'm just sayin that there's no need for it and that it's lame ass hell.

But I'm no moderator so there's nothin I can do to stop the bullshit, all I can do is avoid it.Originally posted by Burning thought
exactley the problem with DS fanboys, they think their characters are top notch but they cannot debate them, have no sources, or in fact their precious DSkers are actually nothing more but weaklings in the broader picture, the fact of this fight is Jedah can do squat!. whats he going to do frozen in time i ask you? Man, you drink way too much Hatorade.

What part are you not gettin...JEDAH IS ETERNAL. Stopping time will not save Nozdormu. Jedah can easily move to his own dimension to avoid anything, not to mention the fact that even if time was stopped, Nozdormu has NO WAY TO BEAT'IM.

Nozdormu has no way to kill Jedah or even put'im down. But Jedah has dozens of ways to off him.

Just stop it, yo.

Burning thought
so so much hostility, why doesnt everyone eat a jam sandwitch and enjoy themselves? big grin

Project Jedah
so so much hostility, why doesnt everyone eat a jam sandwitch and enjoy themselves? big grin I'm not hostile at all. I'm one cool dude.

Burning thought
good, "passes a jam sandwitch"

Project Jedah
I don't eat Jam. I eat Jelly.

Burning thought
Americano?

damn k hmmmm

Becci
Originally posted by Project Jedah
Whatever, yo.

You know exactly what you're doin and I'm just sayin that there's no need for it and that it's lame ass hell.

But I'm no moderator so there's nothin I can do to stop the bullshit, all I can do is avoid it. Man, you drink way too much Hatorade.

What part are you not gettin...JEDAH IS ETERNAL. Stopping time will not save Nozdormu. Jedah can easily move to his own dimension to avoid anything, not to mention the fact that even if time was stopped, Nozdormu has NO WAY TO BEAT'IM.

Nozdormu has no way to kill Jedah or even put'im down. But Jedah has dozens of ways to off him.

Just stop it, yo.

So, can Jedah travel into the past?

Burning thought
Jedah loses this badly still, if Nozmordu completly freezes Jedah, and can consistently keep it up, he wins through incapaitation, there are more ways to defeat a being than to kill it

Utrigita
Nozdormu...

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Utrigita
Nozdormu...

Soridormi
Originally posted by Nozdormu

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron still beats him, saying Noz can freeze him is a No Limit fallacy, as the size does matter, show me Noz stopping the time of the sun.

Becci
There is no way Pyron can beat Nozdormu stick out tongue

Nozdormu
Pyron still beats him, saying Noz can freeze him is a No Limit fallacy, as the size does matter, show me Noz stopping the time of the sun.

Pyron doesnt have what it takes to bring Nozdormu down.. Not even absorbing the planet which he resides on will do it..

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Soridormi

Beloved Soridormi!

Now, for all what its worth, Jedah/Pyron would not be able to bring her down either wink

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron would bring Noz down at the source, by killing the Titan that empowered him. wink

Noz would be forced to flee from Pyron, nothing Noz can do would harm him, and he cannot freeze him either.

Becci
Pyron would bring Noz down at the source, by killing the Titan that empowered him. wink

shock

hmm

shock

Noz would be forced to flee from Pyron, nothing Noz can do would harm him, and he cannot freeze him either.

Never said he could harm him either.

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron is stronger than any Warcraft Titan, including Amanthul.

Becci
Stronger, yes. Bringing the source will not stop Nozdormu though laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
It won't?

Oh, nevermind then.

Becci
Time is his source now wink

Dark-Jaxx
so not even Amanthul can kill Noz?

Becci
Nope. Not that he would ever want to, but he would not be able to do it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.