KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah Vs. Nozdormu

Jedah Vs. Nozdormu
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Jedah Vs. Nozdormu

I am serious, yes raver

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:01 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Nozdormu..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:18 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

http://www.wowwiki.com/Nozdormu

So...can he make dimensions?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:24 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

He cant..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:26 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Okies.
Can he just like, at the start of the fight, stop time and kill a defenseless Jedah?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:27 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

He can..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:30 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Is this ability instant?
Can he just think and stop time and everyone in it?
How far does his time manipulation go? Universal? Planetary? City blocks?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:37 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

It's a time ability applied by his mind alone.. It is as instant as it can be.. It is areal and will apply where Jedah is..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:47 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

This wouldn't just be the fact in every WoW thread you say the WoW \character wins, would it?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:04 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

No..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:09 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Kay. Just making sure.

I got worried when I saw this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...678#post9582819

Darth Extecute: I dont care if he destroys universes with his power.. It wont matter against Sargeras..

Thought you might be some crazed fanboy but I guess you have your reasons for thinking why universe destroying power would mean nothing to one WoW character.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

universe destruction doesnt destroy souls tho does it, furthermore, universe destroying is nothing, if the being is invulerable to all but immortal attacks like Sargerus, you overhype your precious DS Idiot

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IdiotGod
Kay. Just making sure.

I got worried when I saw this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...678#post9582819

Darth Extecute: I dont care if he destroys universes with his power.. It wont matter against Sargeras..

Thought you might be some crazed fanboy but I guess you have your reasons for thinking why universe destroying power would mean nothing to one WoW character.

My knowledge has evolved.. The evolutionary process, a fascinating thing..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:32 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Good to hear.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:36 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Now...

Nozdormu..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:38 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

This section of the forum is on some real BS. Haters make threads involvin DS characters just so that they can all clammer together and agree on the same thing (a DS guy losin to some one that he can actually destroy) to make them selves feel better about the characters they're fans for.

That's some wack shit, yo.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:22 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I thought this thread would be even, which was why I made it. I know Nozdormu is one of the most dangerous Warcraft characters and Jedah is one of the most dangerous DS characters.

Why does one have to be a DS hater just because one makes a character involving two powerful characters, where one originate from DS?

Should one keep oneself from creating a thread in which one is curious of the outcome of simply because of fear that everyone will judge you as a DS hater? DS is a computer game and should be allowed to make into a Vs. thread. Making a Vs. thread involving a DS character does not by default make you a DS hater.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Mar 19th, 2008 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:24 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

There's no question there's a lot of Darkstalker hate going on here.
It's like the Street Fighter hate that was everywhere months ago. Well, at least the main voice of that hate is now banned.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:31 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I thought this thread would be even, which was why I made it. I know Nozdormu is one of the most dangerous Warcraft characters and Jedah is one of the most dangerous DS characters.

Why does one have to be a DS hater just because one makes a character involving two powerful characters, where one originate from DS?

Should one keep oneself from creating a thread in which one is curious of the outcome of simply because of fear that everyone will judge you as a DS hater? DS is a computer game and should be allowed to make into a Vs. thread. Making a Vs. thread involving a DS character does not by default make you a DS hater.
Right...You can save that story for someone else.

Er thread y'all make involvin DS, you and yo lil friends come along and they always say, "the DS guy loses". Like, have any of you played a DS game...EVER?

Makein a thread just to say that a character loses to the guy you like is either hatin or just fanboyish, it's yo pick.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:36 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I am not a DS hater. Sure, I may be a DS fanboy hater but I am just as much a WC fanboy hater. I made this thread because I thought it would be even. Two powerful entities. A powerful soul drainer and a time fighter.

Then if you wish to whine about me bringing in a DS character then you go ahead and do so. But please involve debating in it as well, because right now you are purely bashing me and my thread, which last time I checked IS AGAINST THE RULES!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:55 PM