Marvel Zombies & Annihilation Wave vs Imperiax Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These are the Zombies that kill both Silver Surfer and Galactus

Bentley
Imperiex 10/10 barring Galactus gun.

TricksterPriest
Zombies win. I really hated the writing in that story, but those ****ers ate Galactus. And even abstracts weren't immune to the virus.

guy222
Zombies

grey fox
Imperiex. His probes are 100% technological right ?

Tenebrous
Who do you factor to be in the Annihilation Wave? Depends on your definition...AW had Tenebrous & Aegis, and Galactus to a certain degree.

Thanos would have to do some extensive prep, and depending who you define to be on the team, with his prep they can pull it off.

basilisk
From what I saw of Imperiex (and given how bad most of that storyline seemed to be, I admit it isn't a huge amount) he could take care of the Annihilation Wave barring T & A being present or Thanos running off and getting the HOTI or something.

With the two near Galactus-level beings and Thanos with prep added it becomes a little murkier.

As for the zombies, I just laughed at the whole Galactus thing and I assumed that most characters in that universe were a hell of a lot dumber and less powerful. And Galactus just died, he wasn't zombified, so who knows what the virus would do to something like Imperiex.

Without T & A and no prep time for Thanos: Imperiex 10/10.
With T & A and Thanos having time to develop a plan for the Wave: Imperiex 5/10.

TricksterPriest
Frankly, minus the whole zombies PIS thing, they don't have a chance. Imperiex Prime eclipses Galactus in power and unlike Big G, he doesn't run out of gas. And T&A are weak to the exact kind of energy Imperiex generates.

Worst case scenario, they break his armor, and the big bang nukes them all. Imperiex reforms after, game set, and match.

Mindset
Galactus bitchslaps Imperiex Prime. mad

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Imperiex Prime eclipses Galactus

Nah.

I agree in the rest of the post however, and I do consider the zombies beating Galactus PIS. It just wouldn't happen under forum rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.