KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Zombies & Annihilation Wave vs Imperiax Prime

Marvel Zombies & Annihilation Wave vs Imperiax Prime
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Marvel Zombies & Annihilation Wave vs Imperiax Prime

These are the Zombies that kill both Silver Surfer and Galactus

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Imperiex 10/10 barring Galactus gun.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 08:55 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Zombies win. I really hated the writing in that story, but those ****ers ate Galactus. And even abstracts weren't immune to the virus.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:11 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Zombies

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Imperiex. His probes are 100% technological right ?

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Who do you factor to be in the Annihilation Wave? Depends on your definition...AW had Tenebrous & Aegis, and Galactus to a certain degree.

Thanos would have to do some extensive prep, and depending who you define to be on the team, with his prep they can pull it off.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 4th, 2008 07:05 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

From what I saw of Imperiex (and given how bad most of that storyline seemed to be, I admit it isn't a huge amount) he could take care of the Annihilation Wave barring T & A being present or Thanos running off and getting the HOTI or something.

With the two near Galactus-level beings and Thanos with prep added it becomes a little murkier.

As for the zombies, I just laughed at the whole Galactus thing and I assumed that most characters in that universe were a hell of a lot dumber and less powerful. And Galactus just died, he wasn't zombified, so who knows what the virus would do to something like Imperiex.

Without T & A and no prep time for Thanos: Imperiex 10/10.
With T & A and Thanos having time to develop a plan for the Wave: Imperiex 5/10.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 03:19 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Frankly, minus the whole zombies PIS thing, they don't have a chance. Imperiex Prime eclipses Galactus in power and unlike Big G, he doesn't run out of gas. And T&A are weak to the exact kind of energy Imperiex generates.

Worst case scenario, they break his armor, and the big bang nukes them all. Imperiex reforms after, game set, and match.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:10 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Galactus bitchslaps Imperiex Prime. mad

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2008 08:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Imperiex Prime eclipses Galactus

Nah.

I agree in the rest of the post however, and I do consider the zombies beating Galactus PIS. It just wouldn't happen under forum rules.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:35 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote