Darth Sion Vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
The virtually unkillable Sion Vs. the Dante that probably is capable to kill the unkillable.

DantevsKratos
i guess sion cause he has a lightsaber and is waay faster then dante

Obsidian Fury
Faster? I wouldn't say that. I never really learnt the extent of his power with the force other than his "intactability" and a few basic stuff, but I do not think he could use force speed to a high extent.

What could give him the upper hand would be if he know to cloak, or how some other more special force abilities.

The reason I put them up against eachother is because I think Sion has what it takes to "endure" taking beating from Dante, and that's how he'll win.

Dark-Jaxx
Sion is a shitty Sith in truth. His only real skill is with a saber, and his only special power is his invulnerability.

Obsidian Fury
Which is the primary reason I picked him up against Dante. Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, Malak or Darth Traya would shame the boy.

Dark-Jaxx
Well as overrated as Dante is, people would prolly argue he could beat Nihilus.

Obsidian Fury
Highly unarguable, that would be. Nihilus would devour him. Against Sion, he does have a very fair chance though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Highly unarguable, that would be. Nihilus would devour him. Against Sion, he does have a very fair chance though. Dante at his most wanked would beat the Living Tribunal(I shit you not).

I think he could beat Sion. He could never really do much damage, but could likely with his speed BFR Sion before Sion could really do anything.

Obsidian Fury
Well, it is not very unlikely that Sion has force speed at his disposal. It is only an assumption however, and should not really be taken in consideration. Force push and various versions of it might toughen things up for the demon hunter however.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, it is not very unlikely that Sion has force speed at his disposal. It is only an assumption however, and should not really be taken in consideration. Force push and various versions of it might toughen things up for the demon hunter however. Sion pretty much sucks total ass with the Force. His power is only in physical strength, sabers, and his immortality. He may have Force Speed, but since he is pretty much a Force retard, it likely isn't very good.

Obsidian Fury
Does not matter really. The reason I picked him was due to light saber and endurance. Does Dante have what it takes to bring him down?

Dark-Jaxx
Does not matter really. The reason I picked him was due to light saber and endurance. Does Dante have what it takes to bring him down? Nope. He can BFR him though.

Obsidian Fury
How?

Dark-Jaxx
Well before I answer, can I get an idea of where they are fighting?

Obsidian Fury
Ah, sure. Lets place them both on late Malachor V pre final destruction. A rocky barren wasteland.

Dark-Jaxx
Ah, sure. Lets place them both on late Malachor V pre final destruction. A rocky barren wasteland. Pre-Destruction?

Not sure than, there is probably a way, but none I know of. If it was after the destruction then Dante could put him in the gravity well that Nihilus lifted his ship from.

Obsidian Fury
After the first destruction, but before the second. This is unfamiliar lands for Dante. Would he adapt to Malachor quick enough?

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe. Maybe not. Dante has been through worse though IMO.

Schwarzenegger
Since i don't like sion, dante beats him. Against vader or nihilus, dante gets owned.

Obsidian Fury
All top level Sith Lords would beat Dante stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.