Zoom VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Zoom

VS

Juggernaut

Fight takes place in gotham city.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/FlashZoom.jpg/385px-FlashZoom.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/juggernaut.jpg

who wins? cool

llagrok
Juggernaut can't hurt Zoom and Zoom can't hurt Juggernaut.

janus77
Zoom will win this quite easily.

Juggernaut can be hurt, it's just a question of getting enough power together.
Zoom could keep hitting Juggernaut over and over, without Juggernaut even seeing or touching Zoom... given that he can hit harder than Superman, it shouldn't take too long before he bitches Juggernaut like Onslaught did.

SevenShackles
question! could zoom do to juggy what the flashes did to SBP with the speed force?

janus77
I thought Zoom wasn't connected to the SpeedForce, but was actually ahead in the timeline somehow?

Galan007
Originally posted by SevenShackles
question! could zoom do to juggy what the flashes did to SBP with the speed force? no. zoom is not connected to the speed force whatsoever. his 'speed' is achieved by moving ahead of the normal timestream. this ability allows him to move even 'faster' than beings who are connected to the SF.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Galan007
no. zoom is not connected to the speed force whatsoever. his 'speed' is achieved by moving ahead of the normal timestream. this ability allows him to move even 'faster' than beings who are connected to the SF.

so no chance of BFR?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by janus77

Zoom could keep hitting Juggernaut over and over, without Juggernaut even seeing or touching Zoom... given that he can hit harder than Superman, it shouldn't take too long before he bitches Juggernaut like Onslaught did.

juggernaut has a healing factor that makes wolverine's look slow.
juggernaut has infinite stamina, and does not need to sleep, eat, or breathe.
juggernaut has a force field (that writers tend to forget about) sufficient to deflect mjolnir at full force.
juggernaut has taken the godblast point blank and taken no damage.
juggernaut is magically unstoppable. should zoom try to hit him head on (in ignorance, let's say) zoom would be trampled.

Zoom would wear himself out trying to take out jugs. He literally doesn't have the power to pull off something like that. this is a stalemate.

guy222
stalemate

celestialdemon
This is definitely a stalemate. Zoom can't do anything to even harm Juggernaut, and Juggs won't be able to lay a hand on Zoom.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate I guess. Although Juggernaut is already slower than a snail.

RageOfTheGods
Stalemate.......

occultdestroyer
Wow.
One of the better matchups in this forum lately.

A perfect stalemate
(unless one of them goes for a BFR)

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Galan007
no. zoom is not connected to the speed force whatsoever. his 'speed' is achieved by moving ahead of the normal timestream. this ability allows him to move even 'faster' than beings who are connected to the SF.

really?
so if flash can do this to do damage to a 'man of steel' like-durable enemy, couldn't zoom do the same againt juggy?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/JLA3pg06.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Flash/JLA3pg07.jpg

Enyalus
That's a badass scan...

Nihilist

lol at this hulk fanboys juggernaut hatelaughing out loud

Takion
Originally posted by Space M ummy
juggernaut has a healing factor that makes wolverine's look slow.
juggernaut has infinite stamina, and does not need to sleep, eat, or breathe.
juggernaut has a force field (that writers tend to forget about) sufficient to deflect mjolnir at full force.
juggernaut has taken the godblast point blank and taken no damage.
juggernaut is magically unstoppable. should zoom try to hit him head on (in ignorance, let's say) zoom would be trampled.

Zoom would wear himself out trying to take out jugs. He literally doesn't have the power to pull off something like that. this is a stalemate.

skywalker833
Zoom wins.

RageOfTheGods
It is still a stalemate.......if Zoom could somehow incorporate his Power and try and send Juggernaut through time he could defeat him through that process (Entropy/Big Bang etc.) like Flash can send beings through time........he must have some other ability seeing as how he gave Inertia back his speed somehow after Wally left him frozen in time........this is only a possibility.......other than that it is a stalemate.......

Juggernaut's almost totally invinicible.....physical force does not do much good against him.....magic is his true vulnerability.......and Zoom is much to fast for Juggernaut to land a single blow.......

Neither can hurt each other I believe.......it is a stalemate......and lol I see you liked my scans Seven Shackles 2guns

SevenShackles
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods

Neither can hurt each other I believe.......it is a stalemate......and lol I see you liked my scans Seven Shackles 2guns

lol that i did! so good i just had to share big grin

Metalmanx

hysterical

Stalemate. Or Juggernaut wins.

Juk3n
Stalemate - Juggernaut is too far up the durability scale to be downed by ANY blow Zoom can hit him with. Timestream stuff not withstanding.

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by SevenShackles
lol that i did! so good i just had to share big grin

Lol its okay man.......

My favorite characters are Flash and Thor........

Need any info or scans of either just ask me.......I have scans up the whazoo.........

AsbestosFlaygon
Stalemate

Zoom is too fast
Juggernaut is too durable

Slaanesh
Stalemate..

D_Dude1210
If Zoom can age, he eventually dies of old age.

If not, stalemate.

Colossus-Big C
zoom will punch juggernaut a million times then he would eventually slow down and give up. thats were juggernaut punches his head off

Placidity
Actually, after hitting Juggernaut for the billionth time, Zoom will realize its pointless and just go home. Maybe that counts as a loss.

What if he tricked Juggernaut into punching himself in the face or something?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Placidity
Actually, after hitting Juggernaut for the billionth time, Zoom will realize its pointless and just go home. Maybe that counts as a loss.

What if he tricked Juggernaut into punching himself in the face or something?

Juggernaut is too durable for his own punches to affect him. wink

Placidity
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Juggernaut is too durable for his own punches to affect him. wink

Yea I thought of that after. But it'll still be hilarious cause Juggernaut will be really pissed to be tricked but unable to do anything. big grin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Placidity
Yea I thought of that after. But it'll still be hilarious cause Juggernaut will be really pissed to be tricked but unable to do anything. big grin people need to learn not to put juggs in physical fights. no matter how strong the person is. he is immune to physical harm

Placidity
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
people need to learn not to put juggs in physical fights. no matter how strong the person is. he is immune to physical harm

Yea true. I think that every time I see Juggernaut in topics. Its either nothing happens (usually he is too slow), or he gets BFR'ed.

The Pict
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zoom will punch juggernaut a million times then he would eventually slow down and give up. thats were juggernaut punches his head off

Skaar recently BFR'd Juggernaut (which I thought was bullshit, but then Juggernaut is one of my favourite characters) so Zoom will have no trouble doing so. He wins in seconds.

Parmaniac
is zoom able to do the Infinite (increasing) mass punch?

Colossus-Big C
i think thats only speed force characters

xJLxKing
That's only characters who move fast. Zoom doesn't really move fast. His timeline does

h1a8
Stalemate.
Basically this is unlimited speed vs. unlimited durability.

Now if Zoom had a way to bfr him then he can win. But I don't think he has a way to do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.