KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zoom VS Juggernaut

Zoom VS Juggernaut
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Cool Zoom VS Juggernaut

Zoom

VS

Juggernaut [classic/current?]

Fight takes place in gotham city.

(please log in to view the image)

who wins? cool

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:10 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut can't hurt Zoom and Zoom can't hurt Juggernaut.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:19 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Zoom will win this quite easily.

Juggernaut can be hurt, it's just a question of getting enough power together.
Zoom could keep hitting Juggernaut over and over, without Juggernaut even seeing or touching Zoom... given that he can hit harder than Superman, it shouldn't take too long before he bitches Juggernaut like Onslaught did.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:32 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

question! could zoom do to juggy what the flashes did to SBP with the speed force?

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:37 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I thought Zoom wasn't connected to the SpeedForce, but was actually ahead in the timeline somehow?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 10:39 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
question! could zoom do to juggy what the flashes did to SBP with the speed force?
no. zoom is not connected to the speed force whatsoever. his 'speed' is achieved by moving ahead of the normal timestream. this ability allows him to move even 'faster' than beings who are connected to the SF.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 11:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Galan007
no. zoom is not connected to the speed force whatsoever. his 'speed' is achieved by moving ahead of the normal timestream. this ability allows him to move even 'faster' than beings who are connected to the SF.

so no chance of BFR?

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 11:54 PM
Space M ummy

Originally posted by janus77

Zoom could keep hitting Juggernaut over and over, without Juggernaut even seeing or touching Zoom... given that he can hit harder than Superman, it shouldn't take too long before he bitches Juggernaut like Onslaught did.

juggernaut has a healing factor that makes wolverine's look slow.
juggernaut has infinite stamina, and does not need to sleep, eat, or breathe.
juggernaut has a force field (that writers tend to forget about) sufficient to deflect mjolnir at full force.
juggernaut has taken the godblast point blank and taken no damage.
juggernaut is magically unstoppable. should zoom try to hit him head on (in ignorance, let's say) zoom would be trampled.

Zoom would wear himself out trying to take out jugs. He literally doesn't have the power to pull off something like that. this is a stalemate.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:08 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

stalemate

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

This is definitely a stalemate. Zoom can't do anything to even harm Juggernaut, and Juggs won't be able to lay a hand on Zoom.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:13 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Stalemate I guess. Although Juggernaut is already slower than a snail.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:19 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RageOfTheGods
Wielder of Unholy Rage

Stalemate.......

"Let The Rage Of The Gods Guide Thy Fury"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:28 AM
RageOfTheGods is currently offline Click here to Send RageOfTheGods a Private Message Find more posts by RageOfTheGods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Wow.
One of the better matchups in this forum lately.

A perfect stalemate
(unless one of them goes for a BFR)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Galan007

really?
so if flash can do this to do damage to a 'man of steel' like-durable enemy, couldn't zoom do the same againt juggy?

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 03:52 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That's a badass scan...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:47 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by janus77

lol at this hulk fanboys juggernaut hatelaughing out loud

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 05:22 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Space M ummy
juggernaut has a healing factor that makes wolverine's look slow.
juggernaut has infinite stamina, and does not need to sleep, eat, or breathe.
juggernaut has a force field (that writers tend to forget about) sufficient to deflect mjolnir at full force.
juggernaut has taken the godblast point blank and taken no damage.
juggernaut is magically unstoppable. should zoom try to hit him head on (in ignorance, let's say) zoom would be trampled.

Zoom would wear himself out trying to take out jugs. He literally doesn't have the power to pull off something like that. this is a stalemate.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:01 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Zoom wins.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:24 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RageOfTheGods
Wielder of Unholy Rage

It is still a stalemate.......if Zoom could somehow incorporate his Power and try and send Juggernaut through time he could defeat him through that process (Entropy/Big Bang etc.) like Flash can send beings through time........he must have some other ability seeing as how he gave Inertia back his speed somehow after Wally left him frozen in time........this is only a possibility.......other than that it is a stalemate.......

Juggernaut's almost totally invinicible.....physical force does not do much good against him.....magic is his true vulnerability.......and Zoom is much to fast for Juggernaut to land a single blow.......

Neither can hurt each other I believe.......it is a stalemate......and lol I see you liked my scans Seven Shackles

"Let The Rage Of The Gods Guide Thy Fury"

Last edited by RageOfTheGods on Aug 19th, 2008 at 06:32 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:29 AM
RageOfTheGods is currently offline Click here to Send RageOfTheGods a Private Message Find more posts by RageOfTheGods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by RageOfTheGods

Neither can hurt each other I believe.......it is a stalemate......and lol I see you liked my scans Seven Shackles

lol that i did! so good i just had to share big grin

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 07:09 AM