Naked Snake runs the Metal Slug X gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
can he pull it off? laughing

TricksterPriest
Easily. erm Metal Slug isn't that hard....... Or are you somehow trying to transpose Metal Gear gameplay into the Metal Slug universe?

Sado22
no, can Big Boss run around and destroy things MS style is the point here.

Kazenji
I reakon he could do it.

leonheartmm
errrrrrr i DONT THINK SO! lmoa, this is ridisulously funny. do you have any idea how many time you have to DIE and be reborn in metal slug x to complete the damn thing?! and there are ZOMBIES too, and we know dam,n well that big boss pisses his pants at the mention of dracula and zombies{play the nightmare mini game in metal gear snake eater}. besides, the players in metal slug can drop from PHENOMENON heights unharmed{or just die and be born again after wasting one life} like straight from the sky. and i doubt any1 can avoid the sheer amoung of fire/bombs/explosion and crazy large techno goth machines with lazers and rockets and god knows what else. so no, big boss doesnt stand a CHANCE!

GenomeFrozener
He would win, very easily. :/

Originally posted by leonheartmm
errrrrrr i DONT THINK SO! lmoa, this is ridisulously funny. do you have any idea how many time you have to DIE and be reborn in metal slug x to complete the damn thing?! and there are ZOMBIES too, and we know dam,n well that big boss pisses his pants at the mention of dracula and zombies{play the nightmare mini game in metal gear snake eater}. besides, the players in metal slug can drop from PHENOMENON heights unharmed{or just die and be born again after wasting one life} like straight from the sky. and i doubt any1 can avoid the sheer amoung of fire/bombs/explosion and crazy large techno goth machines with lazers and rockets and god knows what else. so no, big boss doesnt stand a CHANCE!

Jesus, I hardly could understand the paragraph you typed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
what the...? I thought he's supposed to fought entire MSX character from marco to fio... so, this thread was just asking could naked snake survive in MSX style?

Sado22
laughing
dude, that's all in-game mechanics. its not like Fio and the rest can rejuvenate. also all you really need to do is cross the country shooting people with infinite ammo and people tossing you food and some half naked Ryu-guy who does hadoukens to help ya out. on top of that you get to sit in tanks and jets. sure big boss can do it. heck, knowing him he'd probably disguise as a box and waltz through to the end boss big grin

~Sado

General Kaliero
The concept of a gauntlet is a lineup of battles of escalating difficulty. This is not a gauntlet.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.