Tyrant vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
Tyrant at full power

vs

Countdown Monarch

Harbinger
Full powered Tyrant wins.

fangirl101
Monarch. Even At Full power, The best Tyrant Did was Possibly Destroyed Galaxies over Time with the Help of Galactus. Monarch has the power to destroy a universe with in him.

llagrok
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monarch. Even At Full power, The best Tyrant Did was Possibly Destroyed Galaxies over Time with the Help of Galactus. Monarch has the power to destroy a universe with in him.

Tyrant was almost Galactus' equal.

If I'm not mistaken, Galactus had destroyed a universe.

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
Tyrant was almost Galactus' equal.

If I'm not mistaken, Galactus had destroyed a universe.
He hasn't.

skyfather
tyrant in a stomp

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
tyrant in a stomp
What has this mysterious full power tyrant done?

skyfather
What has this mysterious full power tyrant done?
what has monarch done except struggle against superman prime??

fangirl101
what has monarch done except struggle against superman prime??
Amped Superman Prime. And Monarch literally held dozens of pwoerful beigns form across the cosmos at his beck and call. 52 Supermen couldn't beat Monarch if they tried. And superman prime was a beast. He has yet to be put down. Monarch's power actually did the best against him.

six6six
FP Tyrant in a stomp IMO. I mean, come on, Superman Prime was messing up Monarch. Yeah, he had the guardian amp, but I just don't see that happening to Tyrant. Tyrant would annihilate Monarch. As a matter of fact, there was a previous thread of SMP w/guardian amp vs. Thanos and even that was debatable. It eventually leaned more toward SMP, but if the guardian amped Supes could take on Monarch, just imagine what FULL POWERED Tyrant would do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=489467

fangirl101
Originally posted by six6six
FP Tyrant in a stomp IMO. I mean, come on, Superman Prime was messing up Monarch. Yeah, he had the guardian amp, but I just don't see that happening to Tyrant. Tyrant would annihilate Monarch. As a matter of fact, there was a previous thread of SMP w/guardian amp vs. Thanos and even that was debatable. It eventually leaned more toward SMP, but if the guardian amped Supes could take on Monarch, just imagine what FULL POWERED Tyrant would do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=489467 anyone who thought Thanos had any chance against SBP or a guardian is a serious fan boy. And then to think thanos could take SBP with the entire life force of a gaurdian is marvel fanboyism as it's dumbest. your right we can only IMAGINE what full powered tyrnant can do since we dont' know. But we know this, Galactus has never been full powered and he pwned full powered tyrant eventually.

skyfather
Amped Superman Prime. And Monarch literally held dozens of pwoerful beigns form across the cosmos at his beck and call. 52 Supermen couldn't beat Monarch if they tried. And superman prime was a beast. He has yet to be put down. Monarch's power actually did the best against him. and a being who was galactus's equal could not do the same?

Harbinger
SBP wasn't amped when he tore off Monarch's suit, and if he was, the amp had a minimal effect on him during their battle.

fangirl101
and a being who was galactus's equal could not do the same? Tyrant was Galactus's equal and Yet galactus depowered him. Hmm.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Harbinger
SBP wasn't amped when he tore off Monarch's suit, and if he was, the amp had a minimal effect on him during their battle.
What evidence do you have to support this? Didn't superman prime's suit change when he got amped?

skyfather
Tyrant was Galactus's equal and Yet galactus depowered him. Hmm.

he did create him,so i dont see how it would that hard to do that

Harbinger
What evidence do you have to support this? Didn't superman prime's suit change when he got amped?

Credit to Mr. Slippyfist for the scan:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p16.jpg

Xplosive
Tyrant.

guy222
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.