KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant vs Monarch

Tyrant vs Monarch
Started by: Aster Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aster Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant vs Monarch

Tyrant at full power

vs

Countdown Monarch

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:45 PM
Aster Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Aster Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Aster Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Full powered Tyrant wins.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:47 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monarch. Even At Full power, The best Tyrant Did was Possibly Destroyed Galaxies over Time with the Help of Galactus. Monarch has the power to destroy a universe with in him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:49 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monarch. Even At Full power, The best Tyrant Did was Possibly Destroyed Galaxies over Time with the Help of Galactus. Monarch has the power to destroy a universe with in him.

Tyrant was almost Galactus' equal.

If I'm not mistaken, Galactus had destroyed a universe.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Tyrant was almost Galactus' equal.

If I'm not mistaken, Galactus had destroyed a universe.

He hasn't.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:05 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

tyrant in a stomp

Owning Thor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:06 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by skyfather
tyrant in a stomp

What has this mysterious full power tyrant done?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:07 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

What has this mysterious full power tyrant done?

what has monarch done except struggle against superman prime??

Owning Thor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:10 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

what has monarch done except struggle against superman prime??

Amped Superman Prime. And Monarch literally held dozens of pwoerful beigns form across the cosmos at his beck and call. 52 Supermen couldn't beat Monarch if they tried. And superman prime was a beast. He has yet to be put down. Monarch's power actually did the best against him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:12 PM
six6six
Droog

FP Tyrant in a stomp IMO. I mean, come on, Superman Prime was messing up Monarch. Yeah, he had the guardian amp, but I just don't see that happening to Tyrant. Tyrant would annihilate Monarch. As a matter of fact, there was a previous thread of SMP w/guardian amp vs. Thanos and even that was debatable. It eventually leaned more toward SMP, but if the guardian amped Supes could take on Monarch, just imagine what FULL POWERED Tyrant would do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=489467

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:13 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by six6six
FP Tyrant in a stomp IMO. I mean, come on, Superman Prime was messing up Monarch. Yeah, he had the guardian amp, but I just don't see that happening to Tyrant. Tyrant would annihilate Monarch. As a matter of fact, there was a previous thread of SMP w/guardian amp vs. Thanos and even that was debatable. It eventually leaned more toward SMP, but if the guardian amped Supes could take on Monarch, just imagine what FULL POWERED Tyrant would do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=489467
anyone who thought Thanos had any chance against SBP or a guardian is a serious fan boy. And then to think thanos could take SBP with the entire life force of a gaurdian is marvel fanboyism as it's dumbest. your right we can only IMAGINE what full powered tyrnant can do since we dont' know. But we know this, Galactus has never been full powered and he pwned full powered tyrant eventually.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:15 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

Amped Superman Prime. And Monarch literally held dozens of pwoerful beigns form across the cosmos at his beck and call. 52 Supermen couldn't beat Monarch if they tried. And superman prime was a beast. He has yet to be put down. Monarch's power actually did the best against him.
and a being who was galactus's equal could not do the same?

Owning Thor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:18 PM
Harbinger
Firestorm

SBP wasn't amped when he tore off Monarch's suit, and if he was, the amp had a minimal effect on him during their battle.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:19 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

and a being who was galactus's equal could not do the same?
Tyrant was Galactus's equal and Yet galactus depowered him. Hmm.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:20 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger
SBP wasn't amped when he tore off Monarch's suit, and if he was, the amp had a minimal effect on him during their battle.

What evidence do you have to support this? Didn't superman prime's suit change when he got amped?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:21 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

Tyrant was Galactus's equal and Yet galactus depowered him. Hmm.

he did create him,so i dont see how it would that hard to do that

Owning Thor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:23 PM
Harbinger
Firestorm

What evidence do you have to support this? Didn't superman prime's suit change when he got amped?

Credit to Mr. Slippyfist for the scan:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ntdown13p16.jpg

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:28 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:36 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yep

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 05:24 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote