Mxy+Qwsp vs. The Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6

Rules: Destiny sits and watches as these teams battle.
If just in case the Endless have trouble then Destiny jumps in.

fangirl101
Death will out last even mxy and qwsp.

strifex6
uh... i guess no death either

fangirl101
Originally posted by strifex6
uh... i guess no death either
Mxy and Qwsp are pretty much screwed here. I mean if they launch any attack that is say destructive, then they do nothing but embolden Destructions power. If they dream up creative ways to beat the endless, then Dream becomes more powerful or at the least as a concept is still being used. You see, unless they can destroy the actual concepts, then they can't win. I don't think the Endless have power of the imps tho. It's prolly a stalemate.

spetznaz
Originally posted by fangirl101
Mxy and Qwsp are pretty much screwed here. I mean if they launch any attack that is say destructive, then they do nothing but embolden Destructions power. If they dream up creative ways to beat the endless, then Dream becomes more powerful or at the least as a concept is still being used. You see, unless they can destroy the actual concepts, then they can't win. I don't think the Endless have power of the imps tho. It's prolly a stalemate.

Very interesting way of looking at it. Nice.

fangirl101
Originally posted by spetznaz
Very interesting way of looking at it. Nice.
Coming from you, that is indeed a compliment. smile

strifex6
GOOD PIONT. SO THEN ILL ADD LT ON THE TEAM

occultdestroyer
Mxy and Qwsp could just snap their fingers and The Endless disappear out of existence.
The Endless, I believe, are still abstracts and concepts of the 3D multiverse.

strifex6
another good point

Galan007
mxy and qwsp could easily destroy the manifestations of each member of the endless - and quite easily at that. however, destroying the concept which each of the endless embody, is an entirely different matter. i mean, these are entities that even lucifer himself was inevitably bound by. that being said, if lucifer was subject to the 'reach' of the endless, then imps should be as well.

as far as a forum battle goes, mxy and qwsp probably take this by destroying the 'm-bodies' of the endless. however, speaking from a long-term point of view, it's probably a stalemate.

guy222
endless

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mxy and Qwsp could just snap their fingers and The Endless disappear out of existence.
The Endless, I believe, are still abstracts and concepts of the 3D multiverse.
Nah. Mxy died once. So death reaches every level of existance. Mxy also dreams up new ways to bother superman. So dream is also a concept in all wrealms. The concepts cannot be escaped exept by total destruction of everything and everyone not in heaven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.