KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxy+Qwsp vs. The Endless

Mxy+Qwsp vs. The Endless
Started by: strifex6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
strifex6

Mxy+Qwsp vs. The Endless

Rules: Destiny sits and watches as these teams battle.
If just in case the Endless have trouble then Destiny jumps in.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:49 AM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Death will out last even mxy and qwsp.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:32 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

uh... i guess no death either

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:33 AM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by strifex6
uh... i guess no death either

Mxy and Qwsp are pretty much screwed here. I mean if they launch any attack that is say destructive, then they do nothing but embolden Destructions power. If they dream up creative ways to beat the endless, then Dream becomes more powerful or at the least as a concept is still being used. You see, unless they can destroy the actual concepts, then they can't win. I don't think the Endless have power of the imps tho. It's prolly a stalemate.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:39 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by fangirl101
Mxy and Qwsp are pretty much screwed here. I mean if they launch any attack that is say destructive, then they do nothing but embolden Destructions power. If they dream up creative ways to beat the endless, then Dream becomes more powerful or at the least as a concept is still being used. You see, unless they can destroy the actual concepts, then they can't win. I don't think the Endless have power of the imps tho. It's prolly a stalemate.

Very interesting way of looking at it. Nice.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 06:17 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spetznaz
Very interesting way of looking at it. Nice.

Coming from you, that is indeed a compliment. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 06:20 AM
strifex6

GOOD PIONT. SO THEN ILL ADD LT ON THE TEAM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 06:22 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Mxy and Qwsp could just snap their fingers and The Endless disappear out of existence.
The Endless, I believe, are still abstracts and concepts of the 3D multiverse.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:07 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

another good point

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:12 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

mxy and qwsp could easily destroy the manifestations of each member of the endless - and quite easily at that. however, destroying the concept which each of the endless embody, is an entirely different matter. i mean, these are entities that even lucifer himself was inevitably bound by. that being said, if lucifer was subject to the 'reach' of the endless, then imps [even the 5-d type] should be as well.

as far as a forum battle goes, mxy and qwsp probably take this by destroying the 'm-bodies' of the endless. however, speaking from a long-term point of view, it's probably a stalemate.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

endless

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mxy and Qwsp could just snap their fingers and The Endless disappear out of existence.
The Endless, I believe, are still abstracts and concepts of the 3D multiverse.

Nah. Mxy died once. So death reaches every level of existance. Mxy also dreams up new ways to bother superman. So dream is also a concept in all wrealms. The concepts cannot be escaped exept by total destruction of everything and everyone not in heaven.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:21 PM