Wilhelm vs. Ganon, Sephiroth and Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
*raises fists*
I'll take all 3 fanboys on!

Now most people here know the power of Xenosaga's Testaments.... Wilhelm made them.

Second, to use some powerscaling, here's what one Zohar Emulator can do. (it's what makes the planet go boom)
zLRkLpsoTbI

All 12 of those gave power and creates Gnosis. These Gnosis were beaten by the party's E.S.es. Canon states Wilhelm's Joshua, which is made of Wilhelm's power, is a lot stronger than thsoe.
So...Wilhelm > E.S.es > 3 Emulators > 1 Emulator = Planet vaporizer

Hm...what else. Oh, the Testaments shut down Proto Omega's Phase Transfer Cannon which was going to destroy a planet. They can't absorb Wilhelm's power though or they'll be annihilated. He also owned them with a wave of his hand.

And uh...hm. I can't think of much else for now.

So yeah I say he wins.

Burning thought
so what are the guys actual durabilityand powers exactley? also calling peple fanboys is a form of baiting so your reported for that but out of interest how would you plan on defeating me in a debate if this is actually a winnable fight for the 3? you couldnt do that.

and one of the guys in that video sounds a bit like Uther lightbringer to me for a while lol

C. C. Cowgirl!

Pyron_Knight
None. Just that cutting of fpart of his arm or impaling him through the gut caused him no problem and can't kill him.

I'd use the power of my mind.

Burning thought
So the only feat he has is his stomach gets torn out and didnt kill him? well thats worthless....since Kain would just dispatch the guy into bits and leave him there...Kain wins alone if thats the only guys feat

lol ive got nothing to worry about then.

Pyron_Knight
He has plenty of feats.
You should read the opening post.

Oh and how could I forget..he cut off a section of space (the Earth and its surrounding solar system at least) to contain a universe destroying energy.

Wil7
What can Wilhelm do?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Wil7
What can Wilhelm do?

Die at the hands of Kain, Ganon, and Sephiroth.

Burning thought
thats likely, by the sounds of him, hes one of those "i can blow up planets" kind of guys but who will be utterly eliminated by special powers.

Dark-Jaxx
Ganon solos the entire thread and I say this based on absolutely nothing.

Burning thought
he wouldnt solo me

Dark-Jaxx
Sure he would.

He would in a bodybuilding competition. 131

Burning thought
I would have won yesterday oh and R.I.P to teh world tomorrow.

Dark-Jaxx
Nonsense, Ganon has one of the best Mr. Olympian bodies in gaming. 131

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Burning thought
I would have won yesterday oh and R.I.P to teh world tomorrow.

You do realise that the chances of anything happening tomorrow is like. Well, the risk barely exists.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nonsense, Ganon has one of the best Mr. Olympian bodies in gaming. 131

Only Mario has a better Olympian body.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Wil7
What can Wilhelm do?

Give people the power to send planet destroying energy into other dimensions.
Then own them with a hand.

Seal off Earth and surrounding space from the rest of the universe to contain universe-destroying energy.

And he can't die. Wilhelm's existed since the universe was created. His immortality is even more assured than Kain's as the universe itself requires him to exist.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Only Mario has a better Olympian body. Mario is like 4 feet tall and fat.

Burning thought
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
You do realise that the chances of anything happening tomorrow is like. Well, the risk barely exists.

not sure about "barely", a lot of scientists belive its a danger and could destroy us even if their not the majority, their not idiots, its not like they dont know what their talking about since their physisits and they put a lot of effort into trying to stop it, this could all go dangerously wrong, like most things with humans.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
not sure about "barely", a lot of scientists belive its a danger and could destroy us even if their not the majority, their not idiots, its not like they dont know what their talking about since their physisits and they put a lot of effort into trying to stop it, this could all go dangerously wrong, like most things with humans. There are scientists working together who think something is going to happen TOMORROW? no expression

Pyron_Knight
Hawking already said there's no danger.
Hawking is the man when it comes to science. If he says it, it's the truth and all who doubt it are heretics.
BURN THEM!

Dark-Jaxx
Hawking is also incapable of wiping his own ass.

Pyron_Knight
Wilhelm is the supreme manipulator.
Even better than the Elder God or Moebius.
And definitely better than Ganon.

It's revealed the entire Legend of Zelda, LOK and Final Fantasy VII series are nothing more than a tiny part of his grand plan.

Keollyn
Despite Wilheim seemingly never doing anything without some legendary artifact, the way Xenosaga makes him out to be, he isn't having much problem with these three.

Although, KMC Sephiroth might be able to do it if Terry and fascist were his tool

Burning thought
welll hopefully nothing happened

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Wilhelm is the supreme manipulator.
Even better than the Elder God or Moebius.
And definitely better than Ganon.

It's revealed the entire Legend of Zelda, LOK and Final Fantasy VII series are nothing more than a tiny part of his grand plan. Nah. Ganon wins.

Burning thought
Wilhelm lol, he looks like a retarded kid, hes pathetic

Pyron_Knight
And yet he's billions of years old and is smarter than Emperor Palpatine and most other evil manipulators put together.

Your powers of deduction need some work.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Give us a sample of his intelligence. How is he so much smarter than Palpatine and all other evil manipulators put together? Because, you know, they are quite many. Some are INCREDIBLY manipulative and thoughtful.

Pyron_Knight
Well his duty is to be the guardian of this universe. The universe will eventually die so Wilhelm came up with a plan of Eternal Recurrence - essentially restarting the universe to prevent it reaching the time it was fated to die.
He's done this anywhere from 10 to 10,000 times.

He brings about Eternal Recurrence by manipulating the factions that control the universe. The major factions were Vector, the Galaxy Federation, Ormus and Hyams. He was the secret head of 2 of those and was the known leader of the other 2. In Ormus is Christianity in this universe and Wilhelm created it to guard speciic artifacts he'll need later on in his plan. He controlled them from behind the scenes for over 6000 years. Oh and lead Vector for 4000 years

Another part of his plan was to "cover the eyes of God" as God is a player in the Xenosaga verse as seen by its two avatars. So Wilhelm also had to use his cunning to trap them both for his plan to work. Which he did and has done several times.

So basically he's sat behind the scenes pulling the strings on every major government and faction in the universe's history, leading it all to a single point where he'll restart it all over again. He loses all memory of the previous universe so he also is starting again and yet he's successfully repeated the process many times.

C. C. Cowgirl!
That just proves that he is manipulative. Not overly manipulative. Certainly doesnt make him dwarf the intelligence of Palpatine.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Hawking already said there's no danger.
Hawking is the man when it comes to science. If he says it, it's the truth and all who doubt it are heretics.
BURN THEM!

Einstein once said that a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick was one of the most useless fighting moves ever. Chuck Norris didn't like that. Today we know Einstein as Steven Hawking.

Pyron_Knight
Palpatine managed to seize control of the already plagued and weakened Old Republic through years of work and causing war.

I don't see how that's comparable to Wilhelm managing to control every government or group in the galaxy all to a single point over thousands of years dozens of times.

C. C. Cowgirl!
The reason Wilhelm is more impressive than Palpatine is because unlike Palpatine who has only been around for half a lifetime, Wilhelm have been doing this for more years than one can count. His merit list is longer, as are his resources and powers, but that does not make him so superior beings like Palpatine. In fact, hearing what you are going on about, I would almost say that Wilhelm is barely Emperor Palpatine and Harbringer Dartz combined in intelligence. He has only had more time to work his master plan and thus appearing more impressive than either one of two just mentioned masterminds.

Dark-Jaxx
He isn't even comparable to Ganon IMO...

leonheartmm
burning thought are you retarted? do you even look at the opposing character if its against kain? do you have a brain?????

well, its wilhelm in an absolutely RIDICULOUS cumberstomp!!!!!!!!! what the HELL do these guys have on an entity that protects the entire lower domain multiverse?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?! joshua wud probably destroy most of the galaxy cluster kain is on, past/present/future before kain cud even realise what was happening. wilhelm's own powers are nuthing short of godly.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Reported for member bashing.

Burning thought
Originally posted by leonheartmm
burning thought are you retarted? do you even look at the opposing character if its against kain? do you have a brain?????

well, its wilhelm in an absolutely RIDICULOUS cumberstomp!!!!!!!!! what the HELL do these guys have on an entity that protects the entire lower domain multiverse?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?! joshua wud probably destroy most of the galaxy cluster kain is on, past/present/future before kain cud even realise what was happening. wilhelm's own powers are nuthing short of godly.

Look kid as Cowgirl said, your bashing pointlessly

also if you read my earlier comments I asked what he could do, and the starter simply replied hes survived a lot of punishment before, either way, from what your saying the guy seems to be based completly around physical power which is pointless half the time against Kain, my own question is, does Wilhelm have a soul or blood? if so, then the guy can be killed by just as many hits from kain as you think he could hit this team....a single hit.

Dark-Jaxx
In all seriousness, this Wilhelm guys seems to be at least a universal reality warper.

No one here can compete with that.

leonheartmm
blood????????????? soul?????????????? ......................sigh

wilhelm is a being who exists to protect the lower domain from the power of the higher dimensional multiversal god, udo. he exists, half as a physical body who can easily teleport galactis distances, phase through objects, open space and dimensional breaches/doorways, disintegrate and be made whole, etc etc etc. as well as simultaneously being fully aware and existing in the umn, the soul dimension where all conciousnesses of the universe are. his other half of the body is the mech, joshua, who even sittin still gives out enough energy to power a space station as large as a country with faster than light speed travel and ability to easily blast giant gnosis/plant systems to dust. on offensive mode, joshua is THE strongest mech in the xenosaga universe. he has had in his control, form the beginning of the lost jerusalem era, the artifacts of god, the zohar, the vessels of anima, omega metapsychosis, merkabah and the song of the nephilim, as well as the y data and his own plans beyond the y data. since time immemorial, he has created all known major governments and organisations to further his goals in the known universe and ensure its survival against cosmic forces. even his servants, the 4 testaments, have power so far beyond human comprehension that with the wave of a hand, they can disable beasts like proto omega which are a threat to the whole universe, being so powerful infact that they dont even exist as physical entities, but infact, as abstract ones who interact with the world and minds of people through the umn to create PERCEPTUAL phenomenon. wilhelm, going by mythology, is the devil/lucifer in the xenosagaverse. possibly for countless times, he has used eternal recurrance to revive ack space and time, before all of creation met its ultimate end due to the power of anima, and has been alive/active through ALL these realities, always repeating the same process to ensure the survival of the kosmos.

kain does not have a PRAYER! or gannon or sephiroth for that matter.

Wil7

wilhelm is a being who exists to protect the lower domain from the power of the higher dimensional multiversal god, udo. he exists, half as a physical body who can easily teleport galactis distances, phase through objects, open space and dimensional breaches/doorways, disintegrate and be made whole, etc etc etc. as well as simultaneously being fully aware and existing in the umn, the soul dimension where all conciousnesses of the universe are. his other half of the body is the mech, joshua, who even sittin still gives out enough energy to power a space station as large as a country with faster than light speed travel and ability to easily blast giant gnosis/plant systems to dust. on offensive mode, joshua is THE strongest mech in the xenosaga universe. he has had in his control, form the beginning of the lost jerusalem era, the artifacts of god, the zohar, the vessels of anima, omega metapsychosis, merkabah and the song of the nephilim, as well as the y data and his own plans beyond the y data. since time immemorial, he has created all known major governments and organisations to further his goals in the known universe and ensure its survival against cosmic forces. even his servants, the 4 testaments, have power so far beyond human comprehension that with the wave of a hand, they can disable beasts like proto omega which are a threat to the whole universe, being so powerful infact that they dont even exist as physical entities, but infact, as abstract ones who interact with the world and minds of people through the umn to create PERCEPTUAL phenomenon. wilhelm, going by mythology, is the devil/lucifer in the xenosagaverse. possibly for countless times, he has used eternal recurrance to revive ack space and time, before all of creation met its ultimate end due to the power of anima, and has been alive/active through ALL these realities, always repeating the same process to ensure the survival of the kosmos.

I am not going to argue there, but I know Burning thought will. He thinks Kain can beat Pyron. LOL.

leonheartmm
^put it this way, a THOUSAND pyrons at full power cudnt HOPE to beat wilhelm if he was serious about fighting.

Burning thought

BUt in this long post youve not described to me whether the guy is immune to soul/blood attacks, youve not said anything of the sort so from this it seems likely he is not immune to either of these things and your doing a combination of stalling and straw manning to try and prop up the guy who could die in one hit.

And to the above posts, Pyron would be less than adquate against this guy if his physical power is as high as you claim

Dark-Jaxx
BT, are you really saying that Kain can compete with this guy? no expression

Burning thought
The guys shown me no feats at all, whats he even done?

If he can in an instant reality warp Kain into a duck then sure, hes too much, but until ive seen any proof of him being impressive in the slgihtest then "shrug" ime not conceding when all i know is that this character looks like a queer nonse of a poof.

leonheartmm
are you KIDDING me???? ive given you things he has DONE! and comparison with others who are inferior to him and who he has beaten. BLOOD????? havent i already told you, he doesnt even exist in real space, he is almost an asbtract, perceptual being, having great power over UMN and the collective unconcious of all of creation {souls in the nexosagaverse}. he deosnt have BLOOD and even if he did, it doesnt contain his soul. burning thought, your wanking of kain is going well beyond anything imagineable of a fanboy.

Burning thought
not quite, youve gone far beyond that "beyond" you claim of. What has he done? all ive heard is his mainpulations, you cant even tell me whether he has a soul or not, thus, if hes got a soul, kain can destroy him, if hes not got a soul, Kain can possess him, its as simple as that, show me his most powerful feat please

leonheartmm
he can create space time anomolies in the blink of an eye. btw, those are super blackholes if you were wondering. he is a CONCEPTUAL BEING. his "soul" so to speak is connected with the entire universe/multiverse. souls are one of the most compex things when it comes to xenosaga. the MIND/conciousness exists in virtual space{the domain of imaginary numbers} and the physical body exists in real space. kain has no domain over such a type of soul, infact, wilhelm has domain over MANY eons of conciousnesses. he also has joshua, a mech that can simply destroy the world, as well as the compass of order and chaos, whose inanimate default ementaing power was strong enough to kill a TESTAMENT{see above for feats of testaments as ive expained before}. again, wilhelm's power is better judged by those who were killed by it even indirectly or those, servants who GET their power from his own. he was able to stop kosmos with the soul of mary magdalene and the animus in her tracks and cause intensive pain to the entire protagonist team as well as his strongest testament- the red testament as he saw fit.

kain is NUTHING compared to wilhelm. and if thats ALL uve heard then u havent reall been hearing.................why am i not surprised.

Burning thought
Can you show me him creating instant super blackholes and explain to me how this will be worth anything when using against someone who cant die? but more importantly SHOW ME him doing it or SHOW ME your source that could point to it, if you cant then your likely just assuming which you do alot in your arguments....(sry for any "good" debators if you are insulted by me calling his points arguments)

leonheartmm
^i think they are more insulted that sum1 like u has the audacity to even open his mouth.

so let me get this straight, first you ask is he has blood and a soul which kain CUD eat, when he doesnt, you ask for feats even when plenty are given, then you ask for his STRONGEST feat, when many are again given, THEN you ask for other to SHOW you that so and so actually happened, all the time not beleiving what you ask for and saying kain wins?!?!? your one pathetic little dude you know that.

kain is only immortal on nosgoth, and that means next to nothing when you are going up against beings which redefine what death and life are. he will be KILLED without fail in less than a nanosecond against wilhelm. and btw, a blackholw will end the concept of time and dimensions, effectively annihlating kain, whose IMMORTALITY depends on those very concepts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_(Xenosaga)

Burning thought
^i think they are more insulted that sum1 like u has the audacity to even open his mouth.

so let me get this straight, first you ask is he has blood and a soul which kain CUD eat, when he doesnt, you ask for feats even when plenty are given, then you ask for his STRONGEST feat, when many are again given, THEN you ask for other to SHOW you that so and so actually happened, all the time not beleiving what you ask for and saying kain wins?!?!? your one pathetic little dude you know that.

kain is only immortal on nosgoth, and that means next to nothing when you are going up against beings which redefine what death and life are. he will be KILLED without fail in less than a nanosecond against wilhelm. and btw, a blackholw will end the concept of time and dimensions, effectively annihlating kain, whose IMMORTALITY depends on those very concepts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_(Xenosaga)

Youve not shown me jack, youve simply claimed sad little things like instantly creating black holes, so show me? if you cant show me, then you have nothng, if youve got nothing, then stop ranting please and concede like a good kid.

Character powers and statistics work on equel terms as they would in their own universe...thus, Kain cannot die, simple, the guy cannot seem to be able to do anything at all from what youve shown, which is so far nothing, only baseless claims so far smile .

In less than a second Kain would destroy Wilhelms soul unless you can prove he does not have one, if he does not have one, then he posseses the dude and wins via that.

leonheartmm
^lmao again. you DO know that no1{perhaps save 1} in these forums beleives your version of things right?!?!?!?!?!

character;s powers and statistics work on equal terms. yet all of legacy of kain happens one ONE sad little planet, while xenosaga happens on SEVERAL different universes. so xenosaga has you beat there. so now lets put a wager on it if you have the balls, wilhelm's power CANT create blackhole? whadda you say. after all that IS what ur claiming {without having ANY knowledge of xenosaga which is QUITE idiotic}.

kain's immortality is testament to many things, his heart not having been destroyed, how he was turned into a vampire, his role as balance guardian, razial/s role and actions. and its not very abstract, depending on concepts like space and time. many manu, beings in xenosaga would destroy those concepts of simply time travel and overwhelm all that gave kain his immortality on nosgoth{destroying nosgoth is no biggy fro xenosaga characters} . the overhyped three fingered vampire is SCREWED here. kain can not hope to imagine to ever posess the powers required to even SCRATCH wilhelm, let alone posess him or eat his soul{an aspect of the multiverse}. again, READ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_

Burning thought
Whats funny is that no one can debate against me, if even debate properly considering these things.

Ime not saying he cant, ime saying he cant if you cant show me he CAN

He doesnt have to scratch the guy, he just needs to rip out his soul and replace it with his own to win, youv already told me Wilhelm HAS got a soul....so Wilhelm has no abilties youve proven so far, it says nothing in that article that I can see that claims he can create blackholes in a blink of an eye...bolden it for me please.

leonheartmm
1. unwarranted narcissim - pathetic

2. you want a video?

3. it isnt a soul in the simplistic way that souls are in legacy of kain. it is an aspect of the multiverse. and it a CONCIOUSNESS. part of the collective unconcious. it isnt simpy a magical soul. it exist in the umn. no possible way for kain to even ACCESS it let alone eat it. and obviously you didnt read well enough, "SPACE TIME ANOMOLIES" are giant black holes. re read the part about lost jerusalem and see what happened to it. joshua, the other half of wilhelm's body, fused with xarathustra{an artifact that he posesses} created a space time anomoly as large as the universe in game.

and WHY are you debating this, do you STILL think that kain has a chance?

Burning thought
1. its not because so far nobody has, youve got no points and no evidence so far...

2. yes please

3. great so from that he will be conciousssly destroyed....and as I said bolden the area and general place, ive not read about a "super black hole" what episode is this writing in?

ime debating it because youve not actually shown me anything, as you said before, I want a video, show me the guy doing something, infact mroe importantly point out where it actually says hes powerful.

leonheartmm
1- says the narcissit - getting more pathetic by the minute

2- so the wikipedia entry wasnt enough, or cant u read?

3- in your wet dreams maybe. kain will be blinked out of existance along with his universe. "space time anomolie" aka the abyss, are super black holes where the original are was shrunk to plank scale. now go and read th article about lost jerusalem again if u have brains, ull see that wilhelm created the space time anomolie and kept the area safe by shrinking it to plank scale.

your an idiot. thats all im going to say. seriously

Burning thought
1- says the narcissit - getting more pathetic by the minute

2- so the wikipedia entry wasnt enough, or cant u read?

3- in your wet dreams maybe. kain will be blinked out of existance along with his universe. "space time anomolie" aka the abyss, are super black holes where the original are was shrunk to plank scale. now go and read th article about lost jerusalem again if u have brains, ull see that wilhelm created the space time anomolie and kept the area safe by shrinking it to plank scale.

your an idiot. thats all im going to say. seriously

1. we can all tantrum, but id rather choose not to

2. Straw manning, get some arguments and get a video...

3. As I said bold it out for me from the Wiki article, I cannot find it..its your proof, your cough it up for me please.

You have no idea on LOK, debating in general and cannot even find your own sources, althoguh thats not all ime gonna say, ime going to prob say it several times before you realise.

leonheartmm
1- self doubting narcissit

2- no use, u brush everything aside

3- """In preparation for the Eternal Recurrence, Wilhelm arranges for the discovery of the Zohar in the year 2060. The direct interaction between humans and UDO leads to a mass disappearance phenomenon, eventually forcing earth's inhabitants to flee en mass into space. To prevent Earth's total disappearance into imaginary space, Wilhelm compresses the planet to Planck scale dimensions. This gives Wilhelm de facto rulership over all human affairs, as humanity is forced to rely on his Vector Industries' technology to survive.

Before sealing away Earth, Wilhelm moves several relics integral to the process of eternal recurrence to the planet Michtam, and under the alias Heinlein convenes the existence of the Order of the Ormus with funding from Hyams Group.""""""

so u cudnt find it so i did it for you. lost jerusalem was lost to a space time anomoly caused by wilhelm's actions.

your an idiot who talks too much but says too little, and usually, nuthing of worth.

Burning thought
1- self doubting narcissit

2- no use, u brush everything aside

3- """In preparation for the Eternal Recurrence, Wilhelm arranges for the discovery of the Zohar in the year 2060. The direct interaction between humans and UDO leads to a mass disappearance phenomenon, eventually forcing earth's inhabitants to flee en mass into space. To prevent Earth's total disappearance into imaginary space, Wilhelm compresses the planet to Planck scale dimensions. This gives Wilhelm de facto rulership over all human affairs, as humanity is forced to rely on his Vector Industries' technology to survive.

Before sealing away Earth, Wilhelm moves several relics integral to the process of eternal recurrence to the planet Michtam, and under the alias Heinlein convenes the existence of the Order of the Ormus with funding from Hyams Group.""""""

so u cudnt find it so i did it for you. lost jerusalem was lost to a space time anomoly caused by wilhelm's actions.

your an idiot who talks too much but says too little, and usually, nuthing of worth.

2. I brush all useless points aside because ime too skilled for you to debate against, yet post a video, your still trying to hide from posting one lmao

3. lmao I was supposed to be looking for that? wtf are you thinking....it doesnt say that in there though does it? it doesnt mention anything like it..it simply says it was lost, thats not evidence at all, you suck at finding evidence lmao

leonheartmm
2- you brush aside all true things which crush ur fantasy world

3- lmao, just cause u didnt have the intelligence to look for it even when i specifically TOLD you to read the part about lost jerusalem tells us a few thing.

1- ur a moron

2- ur a moron who cant read

3- ur a moron who pretended that hed read the article when he infact hadnt and continued to ask for evidence.

so why shud such a moron be graced with videos?

Burning thought

3- lmao, just cause u didnt have the intelligence to look for it even when i specifically TOLD you to read the part about lost jerusalem tells us a few thing.

1- ur a moron

3- ur a moron who pretended that hed read the article when he infact hadnt and continued to ask for evidence.

2. I smash aside false rubbish and Zero proof, which youve not got any proof lol

3. Theres nothing in there to look for, youve just outlined something completly irrelvent that doesnt evne outline the rubbish your trying to prove

1. ditto to you sparky

2. Ditty to you sparky

3. Ditto to you sparky

Why dont you find a video? becayse youve not got one to show lmao, along with the rest of your lack of proof, kid the only reason ime half debating with you is that A: ime bored and B: its funny to watch you squirm, otherwise I wouldnt even waste my time if I had any worth keeping to myself to watch your lack of debatin skill, youve not given any real evidence, youve got a lack of understanding in story and furthermore, youve been reported so many times so far that you should be getting a ban soon.

Dark-Jaxx

1- ur a moron

so why shud such a moron be graced with videos? Because you are making the claim, and as such the burden of proof is on you.

See, it is posts like this that lead no one to really take you seriously.

Becci

1- ur a moron

Reported for member bashing. If we're lucky, this might be the last time you have to get reported for member bashing.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah, and I reported you too btw.

I mean really dude, it's just t3h internetz.

Hi Becci. smile

NonSensi-Klown
Becci doesn't play at all. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Who gave you permission to enter this thread Assklown?

Becci
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Becci doesn't play at all. no expression

Play I do. Just not the game of unmannered twits.

NonSensi-Klown
Do you play checkers? eek!

Dark-Jaxx
Do you play Pokemon!? eek!

Becci
Both and more eek!

Dark-Jaxx
How about a game of Russian roulette, only we fill all the chambers with bullets?

That way, everyone's a winner! eek!

NonSensi-Klown
Will you play unmannered twits 2? I heard you can use the wii-mote in the sequel! eek!

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
How about a game of Russian roulette, only we fill all the chambers with bullets?

That way, everyone's a winner! eek!
No no no, we should play Russian Roulette with an M-16 complete with FMJ! eek!

Peach
Guys, please knock it off.

Originally posted by Becci
Reported for member bashing. If we're lucky, this might be the last time you have to get reported for member bashing.

With any luck, it will be. At least for a while, anyway.

Dark-Jaxx
Or how about this neat game called fine the string in the razorblade stack? eek!

NonSensi-Klown
You heard her DJ, knock it off.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm sorry. sad

I don't deserve to live. cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.