Fox News....fair and balanced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I just saw a few clips of Fox News' Megyn Kelly, and I dare say...we have a new Bill O'rielly. (Well, except for the fact that she's a woman and she's hot.)

Has anyone seen or heard this moron?

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I just saw a few clips of Fox News' Megyn Kelly, and I dare say...we have a new Bill O'rielly. (Well, except for the fact that she's a woman and she's hot.)

Has anyone seen or heard this moron? Provide clips, *******.

Robtard
She has a horrible rhinoplasty; I'd still do her up the butt, though.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/139662/13_61_kelly_megyn_2007_320.jpg

lord xyz
Is anyone else thinking Sarah Palin?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Provide clips, *******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9gXD0wSRo

KharmaDog
I particularly like her professionalism in saying:

" I don't appreciate the sarcasm. You can save that for your friends over on the other channels. We don't put up with that here".

"You can try to talk over me, but I'm not going to stop" (while she's talking over the interviewee)

" Bill, Pipe down! Let me make my point and I'll let you make yours""

BackFire
Seen her a few times here and there. Like everyone else on Fox News she's clearly an idiot who doesn't know how to engage in argument properly.

The thing I hate about Fox News, it's not the bias, it's not the idiocy, it's the noise. Everyone seems to think that being loud makes your point stronger, they're always yelling over each other. They think being obnoxious and loud makes them 'tough' or something. When in reality it just makes them dumb.

I'd bust on her face, though.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BackFire
Seen her a few times here and there. Like everyone else on Fox News she's clearly an idiot who doesn't know how to engage in argument properly.

The thing I hate about Fox News, it's not the bias, it's not the idiocy, it's the noise. Everyone seems to think that being loud makes your point stronger, they're always yelling over each other. They think being obnoxious and loud makes them 'tough' or something. When in reality it just makes them dumb.

I'd bust on her face, though. I'm guessing you hate Alex Jones too.

KidRock
Not being a bias liberal in the media = being a bias conservative republican..and possibly racist.

BackFire
Terrorist fist jab.

inimalist
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm guessing you hate Alex Jones too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7363141496991001225&ei=L7wHSaeiHJGQ-QH7ppSXCg&q=secret+rulers+of+the+world+satanic

if anyone knows how to embed a google video that would rock!

Darth Jello
Dear god this dumb ***** can yell. I swear i can feel her voice reverberating in my balls. It's like one of those mechanical repeating parrots only with junk hurting sound waves. I mean yeah, fox is gonna have loud idiots screaming cause that's kind of their thang, but jesus, can't they dub her voice over with like, bill cosby or cloris leachman or somebody

Zealotdvd
The Star Trek predicts the future??

occultdestroyer
What a fine ass!
I'd nail her hard 24/7

lord xyz
Originally posted by KidRock
Not being a bias liberal in the media = being a bias conservative republican..and possibly racist. You really are that ignorant aren't you?

Originally posted by inimalist
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7363141496991001225&ei=L7wHSaeiHJGQ-QH7ppSXCg&q=secret+rulers+of+the+world+satanic

if anyone knows how to embed a google video that would rock! Bohemian Grove is a republicans group isn't it?

Hence Californian Republicans like Nixon and Reagan being there.

inimalist
Bohemian Grove is a republicans group isn't it?

Hence Californian Republicans like Nixon and Reagan being there.

sort of, it is bi-partisan though

the movie is more to show you some of the personal side of Alex Jones. He is a very conservative Christian, who in the movie shows how his paranoia has distorted his grip on reality and how he is willing to essentially fabricate a story in order to make his point. Sure, it is edited, but watch it.

Devil King

I can't say I've seen her and remember her, but if she's on FOX I'm sure I have. I likely store my memories of her under the sad and desperate mass media N.I.L.F. file in my brain. Eventually all those hot babes telling me what to think start to run together like a Munch painting.

dadudemon
I love it how Bill Burton says, "I can understand that you don't like being interrupted, but go ahead and interrupt me, that's fine."

And who the hell did the poll on "fair and balanced" for that study Ms. Kelly cited? I question whether that is a "fair" study.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
She has a horrible rhinoplasty; I'd still do her up the butt, though.

Julie Banderas > Megyn Kelly

lord xyz
sort of, it is bi-partisan though

the movie is more to show you some of the personal side of Alex Jones. He is a very conservative Christian, who in the movie shows how his paranoia has distorted his grip on reality and how he is willing to essentially fabricate a story in order to make his point. Sure, it is edited, but watch it. I watched some of it, but went away from the PC to do things that actually mean something in life.

Alex Jones did an interview with the creator of Zeitgeist.

Towards the end he got out of control and starting yelling saying things like "I know what's evil, I will declare abortion evil, I will declare us sacred." and Peter Joseph just said, "Right, because that's what you were brought up to believe."

He really is a paranoid idiot.

inimalist
I watched some of it, but went away from the PC to do things that actually mean something in life.

Alex Jones did an interview with the creator of Zeitgeist.

Towards the end he got out of control and starting yelling saying things like "I know what's evil, I will declare abortion evil, I will declare us sacred." and Peter Joseph just said, "Right, because that's what you were brought up to believe."

He really is a paranoid idiot.

I was really surprised by how Christian he was

not even for the "jones-bashing", the doc is amazing. Its one of a 5 part series called "The Secret Rulers of the World". It generally is skeptical of the conspiracy theories it looks at, but does it so well.

The Icke one is probably the best, especially because you end up being highly sympathetic with the highly personable Icke (who, unlike Jones, doesn't act like he is "on" the entire time there is a camera in front of him)

and nothing in life is more important than arguing on the internet

nothing

n
o
t
h
i
n
g
!
!
!
!

dadudemon

nothing

n
o
t
h
i
n
g
!
!
!
!

I disagree. Bewbz. yes

BackFire
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Julie Banderas > Megyn Kelly

Right on.

Banderas is mad hot. Less annoying, too.

Quiero Mota
Right on.

Banderas is mad hot. Less annoying, too.

Seriously, the chicks are the one redeeming quality of Fox News. Qualified with a good resume or not, I wonder if they're aware that they're little more than lures and eyecandy for that station.

lord xyz
I was really surprised by how Christian he was

not even for the "jones-bashing", the doc is amazing. Its one of a 5 part series called "The Secret Rulers of the World". It generally is skeptical of the conspiracy theories it looks at, but does it so well.

The Icke one is probably the best, especially because you end up being highly sympathetic with the highly personable Icke (who, unlike Jones, doesn't act like he is "on" the entire time there is a camera in front of him)

nothing

n
o
t
h
i
n
g
!
!
!
! When he said Satanist, it was a giveaway.

Icke, on the other hand, isn't that bad of a guy...except mind controlling symbols and reptillians. Icke is pretty ****ed, but not as bad as Alex.

inimalist
When he said Satanist, it was a giveaway.

Icke, on the other hand, isn't that bad of a guy...except mind controlling symbols and reptillians. Icke is pretty ****ed, but not as bad as Alex.

indeed

I must have misinterpreted your point earlier. I thought you were giving mad love to Mr. Jones

Shakyamunison

laughing

Let me explain, KharmaDog calling Megyn Kelly a moron; priceless.

lord xyz
indeed

I must have misinterpreted your point earlier. I thought you were giving mad love to Mr. Jones I said Alex was a paranoid idiot.

Believe me, I hate the man.

http://tubearoo.com/articles/47249/Alex_Jones_False_Flag_Prediction_For_2006.html

lol

KidRock
Where are the posts on how bias Olbermann, Matthews and Maher are? Or are they balanced? haha

Bardock42
Where are the posts on how bias Olbermann, Matthews and Maher are? Or are they balanced? haha Is their slogan "Fair and Balanced" and do they show a strategic and obvious disregard of facts as well as dirty debating tactics on a daily basis?

inimalist
Maher hosts a comedic talk show...

not a major network news program...

lord xyz
Where are the posts on how bias Olbermann, Matthews and Maher are? Or are they balanced? haha Well, they're liberal so it's okay.

Of course, this is the only post you'll take seriously.

KidRock
Is their slogan "Fair and Balanced" and do they show a strategic and obvious disregard of facts as well as dirty debating tactics on a daily basis?

So a bunch of Democrats believe they are leaning to the right and that means the entire networks slogan is wrong?

Dirty debating tactics? Like how O'reilly actually decides to debate back and present facts and questions to someones argument instead of bending over and taking it in the butt with a giant smile?

Olbermann is 10x worse then O'reilly when it comes to leaning to one political side.

Maher hosts a comedic talk show...

not a major network news program...

what is Olbermann and Matthews excuse then?

Bardock42
So a bunch of Democrats believe they are leaning to the right and that means the entire networks slogan is wrong?

Dirty debating tactics? Like how O'reilly actually decides to debate back and present facts and questions to someones argument instead of bending over and taking it in the butt with a giant smile?

Olbermann is 10x worse then O'reilly when it comes to leaning to one political side.

what is Olbermann and Matthews excuse then? HAHAHAHA

lord xyz
So a bunch of Democrats believe they are leaning to the right and that means the entire networks slogan is wrong? Leaning to the right? They are downright biased. Or are you saying "terrorist fist jab" and "assuming the untyhinkable happens and John Kerry is president" aren't warped statements to promote their agenda?

Dirty debating tactics? Like how O'reilly actually decides to debate back and present facts and questions to someones argument instead of bending over and taking it in the butt with a giant smile? O'Reilly tells everyone to shut up, and then arrogantly says he never does.

Olbermann is 10x worse then O'reilly when it comes to leaning to one political side. Neg.

what is Olbermann and Matthews excuse then? Olbermann actually reports real news. He might exploit the right, but has good reason too. They're idiots.

No offense, I'm sure you have intelligent reasons why corporations are good for society and why America needs to fund 10 times more money into the millitary just incase that third world country with one WMD might think of attacking.

inimalist
what is Olbermann and Matthews excuse then?

I'm actually against people pertending they don't have a bias

I'd much rather everyone just come right out.

not dodging your question, I guess they don't have one... Is your argument "They are worse so its ok for us to be terrible"?

lord xyz
Is anyone else getting the feeling that KidRock is like Fist Of the North, but instead of seeing everyone as racist white folk, he sees us as uninformed liberals against FOX?

inimalist
I've had some good back and forths with KidRock before...

its easier when you don't call someones ideology retarded off the hop wink

Bardock42
I've had some good back and forths with KidRock before...

its easier when you don't call someones ideology retarded off the hop wink

I disagree. But I also don't think KidRock is the giant idiot that people make him out to be.

KidRock
Leaning to the right? They are downright biased. Or are you saying "terrorist fist jab" and "assuming the untyhinkable happens and John Kerry is president" aren't warped statements to promote their agenda?

One woman, who you all seem to consider a complete idiot, says terrorist fist jab and OMG BIAS..never mind the fact she is an idiot according to all of you, yet when she says something like this she speaks for the entire network.

O'Reilly tells everyone to shut up, and then arrogantly says he never does.

Can you post some videos of him actually saying shut up to a guest and cutting them off? Since he tells everyone that and all.

Neg.

Thats your opinion.

No offense, I'm sure you have intelligent reasons why corporations are good for society and why America needs to fund 10 times more money into the millitary just incase that third world country with one WMD might think of attacking.

I do have some good reasons, as I am sure you do in supporting giving 400 billion dollars to people who pay no taxes and contribute nothing..but hey, thats fair. You're right, those poor do deserve tons of breaks, America gets its jobs from the poor..the rich and the ones that start businesses and corporations deserve to be punished! Evil men they are!

I'm actually against people pertending they don't have a bias

I'd much rather everyone just come right out.

not dodging your question, I guess they don't have one... Is your argument "They are worse so its ok for us to be terrible"?

My only arguement is people shouldnt ***** and moan about Fox being bias when most other news stations do the same thing. It just makes someone look stupid getting all pissy because the bias doesnt slant to their side.

lord xyz
I'll take that as a no then.

lord xyz
One woman, who you all seem to consider a complete idiot, says terrorist fist jab and OMG BIAS..never mind the fact she is an idiot according to all of you, yet when she says something like this she speaks for the entire network. It's not just her. That was an example.

Lol, ignore the what O'Reilly said. Actually it was a different FOX guy.

Here's the vid anyway: U86WBGc5VHU

Can you post some videos of him actually saying shut up to a guest and cutting them off? Since he tells everyone that and all.Gladly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HIVnwYGU9Qo

Thats your opinion. I know. no expression

I do have some good reasons, as I am sure you do in supporting giving 400 billion dollars to people who pay no taxes and paying for the health care of an ODing gang banger or crack head. You're right, those poor do deserve tons of breaks, America gets its jobs from the poor..the rich and the ones that start businesses and corporations deserve to be punished! Evil men they are! We can talk about economics til the cows come home but that won't shift either of ours opinions, so lets agree to disagree.

Devil King
My only arguement is people shouldnt ***** and moan about Fox being bias when most other news stations do the same thing. It just makes someone look stupid getting all pissy because the bias doesnt slant to their side.

No one is doing anything of the sort. Didn't you read Bardock's very well said post? Bill Maher and Keith Olbermann make no qualms about saying they're liberal guys. The point is that an entire network espouses the notion that they're "Fair & Balanced" and that "The Spin Stops Here" and "We Report, You Decide", when they're blatantly anything but those things. No one is pissy over it, they just mock it for it's own practices and bullshit principles. No one is buying it from FOX news anymore; except for you. The people who watch it and buy it are all republicans, so that has to tell you something.

BackFire
One woman, who you all seem to consider a complete idiot, says terrorist fist jab and OMG BIAS..never mind the fact she is an idiot according to all of you, yet when she says something like this she speaks for the entire network.

She was an anchor for the network, she said it, someone obviously wrote it for her to say, and then they aired it as if it were some reasonable 'gee, could it be?' question. So yes, when a network airs something, they are responsible for it.

And, O'Reilly telling people to shutup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVnwYGU9Qo

Shakyamunison
...And, O'Reilly telling people to shutup:...

Some people need to be told to shutup.

BackFire
Sure. Irrelevant, but sure.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing

Let me explain, KharmaDog calling Megyn Kelly a moron; priceless.

Actually, that's not an explanation at all. It may be a shot at trying to make a whimsical quip. But it's not an explanation.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Actually, that's not an explanation at all. It may be a shot at trying to make a whimsical quip. But it's not an explanation.

haha

I love it!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
haha

I love it!

You just love it because you're Scottish.

Grand-Moff-Gav
You just love it because you're Scottish.

So are your parents...the dry wit must be genetic.

lord xyz
Being Scottish makes you witty?!!!!!

Ugh, hey guys. Umm, I'm part Scottish.

Hehe.

Bardock42

Ugh, hey guys. Umm, I'm part Scottish.

Hehe. Exception to the rule.

KharmaDog

No...being witty makes you witty.

Being Scottish just makes you awesome. Unless of course you're Candian of Scottish decent...Then you're unbelievably fricken' awesome.

I know I read that in a study somewhere. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Exception to the rule. You're just jealous.

No...being witty makes you witty.

Being Scottish just makes you awesome. Unless of course you're Candian of Scottish decent...Then you're unbelievably fricken' awesome.

I know I read that in a study somewhere. roll eyes (sarcastic) Maybe I should move to Canada. hmm

FistOfThe North

Facially, she kinda looks like meathead the alien from meatballs II (if you shave off all her hair, that is..)

But then again mostly every reporter on Fox (faux) News are meatheads themselves, so.

She just happens to physically look like one.

She gets a 5/10 all day.

leonheartmm
the PERFECT transsexual.

ragesRemorse
What about Anne Coulter? She is a hot shemale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.