KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fox News....fair and balanced

Fox News....fair and balanced
Started by: KharmaDog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Fox News....fair and balanced

I just saw a few clips of Fox News' Megyn Kelly, and I dare say...we have a new Bill O'rielly. (Well, except for the fact that she's a woman and she's hot.)

Has anyone seen or heard this moron?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:24 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I just saw a few clips of Fox News' Megyn Kelly, and I dare say...we have a new Bill O'rielly. (Well, except for the fact that she's a woman and she's hot.)

Provide clips, *******.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:25 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

She has a horrible rhinoplasty; I'd still do her up the butt, though.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is anyone else thinking Sarah Palin?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Bardock42
Provide clips, *******.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9gXD0wSRo

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:35 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I particularly like her professionalism in saying:

" I don't appreciate the sarcasm. You can save that for your friends over on the other channels. We don't put up with that here".

"You can try to talk over me, but I'm not going to stop" (while she's talking over the interviewee)

" Bill, Pipe down! Let me make my point and I'll let you make yours""

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Seen her a few times here and there. Like everyone else on Fox News she's clearly an idiot who doesn't know how to engage in argument properly.

The thing I hate about Fox News, it's not the bias, it's not the idiocy, it's the noise. Everyone seems to think that being loud makes your point stronger, they're always yelling over each other. They think being obnoxious and loud makes them 'tough' or something. When in reality it just makes them dumb.

I'd bust on her face, though.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Seen her a few times here and there. Like everyone else on Fox News she's clearly an idiot who doesn't know how to engage in argument properly.

The thing I hate about Fox News, it's not the bias, it's not the idiocy, it's the noise. Everyone seems to think that being loud makes your point stronger, they're always yelling over each other. They think being obnoxious and loud makes them 'tough' or something. When in reality it just makes them dumb.

I'd bust on her face, though.
I'm guessing you hate Alex Jones too.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:50 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Not being a bias liberal in the media = being a bias conservative republican..and possibly racist.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:14 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Terrorist fist jab.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:23 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm guessing you hate Alex Jones too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...e+world+satanic

if anyone knows how to embed a google video that would rock!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:29 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Dear god this dumb ***** can yell. I swear i can feel her voice reverberating in my balls. It's like one of those mechanical repeating parrots only with junk hurting sound waves. I mean yeah, fox is gonna have loud idiots screaming cause that's kind of their thang, but jesus, can't they dub her voice over with like, bill cosby or cloris leachman or somebody

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 02:39 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zealotdvd

The Star Trek predicts the future??

The Star Trek predicts the future??

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 07:02 AM
Zealotdvd is currently offline Click here to Send Zealotdvd a Private Message Find more posts by Zealotdvd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

What a fine ass!
I'd nail her hard 24/7

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:13 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KidRock
Not being a bias liberal in the media = being a bias conservative republican..and possibly racist.
You really are that ignorant aren't you?

Originally posted by inimalist
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...e+world+satanic

if anyone knows how to embed a google video that would rock!
Bohemian Grove is a republicans group isn't it?

Hence Californian Republicans like Nixon and Reagan being there.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 01:52 PM
tsilamini

Originally posted by lord xyz
Bohemian Grove is a republicans group isn't it?

Hence Californian Republicans like Nixon and Reagan being there.

sort of, it is bi-partisan though

the movie is more to show you some of the personal side of Alex Jones. He is a very conservative Christian, who in the movie shows how his paranoia has distorted his grip on reality and how he is willing to essentially fabricate a story in order to make his point. Sure, it is edited, but watch it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 02:22 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Fox News....fair and balanced

Originally posted by KharmaDog

I can't say I've seen her and remember her, but if she's on FOX I'm sure I have. I likely store my memories of her under the sad and desperate mass media N.I.L.F. file in my brain. Eventually all those hot babes telling me what to think start to run together like a Munch painting.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 07:06 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I love it how Bill Burton says, "I can understand that you don't like being interrupted, but go ahead and interrupt me, that's fine."

And who the hell did the poll on "fair and balanced" for that study Ms. Kelly cited? I question whether that is a "fair" study.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Robtard
She has a horrible rhinoplasty; I'd still do her up the butt, though.

(please log in to view the image)

Julie Banderas > Megyn Kelly

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:22 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inimalist
sort of, it is bi-partisan though

the movie is more to show you some of the personal side of Alex Jones. He is a very conservative Christian, who in the movie shows how his paranoia has distorted his grip on reality and how he is willing to essentially fabricate a story in order to make his point. Sure, it is edited, but watch it.
I watched some of it, but went away from the PC to do things that actually mean something in life.

Alex Jones did an interview with the creator of Zeitgeist.

Towards the end he got out of control and starting yelling saying things like "I know what's evil, I will declare abortion evil, I will declare us sacred." and Peter Joseph just said, "Right, because that's what you were brought up to believe."

He really is a paranoid idiot.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 08:22 PM