8th Day Juggernaut Vs Shadow X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
8th Day Juggernaut vs the Dark X-Men with Prof. X himself leading the fight. Who wins?

Knowsbleed33
I am unfamiliar with Shadow-X.

Enlighten me.

Wei Phoenix
A dark form of the X-Men. They fought a weakened Cain in Excalibur but he was stopped dead in his tracks when Dark X as I call him entered the battle. It's a walking X possessed by the Shadow King.

Former Members
Dark Marvel Girl
Dark Iceman
Dark Professor Xavier
Dark Cyclops
Dark Beast
Dark Angel

Knowsbleed33
Oh goodness, I have that very story. Duh!

This group has nothing on 8th Day Juggernaut. He was beyond unstoppable.

Wei Phoenix
You sure? I decided to make him 8d because he is fighting the Shadow King. Not saying he'll lose but this is still the X-men he is fighting and even the Dark X-Men showed some nice teamwork.

Also BFR is on for fairness.

Knowsbleed33
No BFR options in that roster.

TP won't be a factor. Chuck admitted in that story that Bedlam was a much more powerful psychic than he, even capable of mind-raping Juggernaut through his helmet. But he still resisted and eventually fought it off.

Remember, Juggernaut handled most of the Exemplars by himself. Each Exemplar was capable of defeating Thor.

Wei Phoenix
You should know the chaos you can cause by mentioning Juggernaut being able to Thor.

Seriously though, I wouldn't put all of them over Thor. I thought Tempest and Decay would get owned pretty bad by them.

Maybe Thor should run an Exemplar gauntlet. Isn't Dark X more powerful than regular Charles because Shadow is possessing him? I thought that would just add to his powers.

Knowsbleed33
Decay could beat Thor by touching him. Tempest you may be right and Carnivore is questionable as well.

Wei Phoenix
You sure? I thought he would be immune to it since he is a god and immortal. I'll look up Decay and see if he could affect immortals.

Wei Phoenix
Most I could find was a wiki article stating that Thor and Herc were immune due to their immortality which is weird because I thought that Thor could die. I mean didn't Odin die?

Knowsbleed33
I'm trying to remember when Hercules ever confronted Decay?

I don't see why Decay couldn't affect Thor or Hercules. He was empowered my a mystical deity who is greater than Skyfather level.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I agree, it is Wikipedia and I could easily change that to Decay being able to kill the planet with a touch so take it as you will. IDK about it that much.

The Exemplars were alright in my opinion. I like Bedlam just because she had a few amazing feats and I liked Tempest just because she was the wind.

Knowsbleed33
Stonecutter was a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.