KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 8th Day Juggernaut Vs Shadow X

8th Day Juggernaut Vs Shadow X
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

8th Day Juggernaut Vs Shadow X

8th Day Juggernaut vs the Dark X-Men with Prof. X himself leading the fight. Who wins?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:05 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I am unfamiliar with Shadow-X.

Enlighten me.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:09 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

A dark form of the X-Men. They fought a weakened Cain in Excalibur but he was stopped dead in his tracks when Dark X as I call him entered the battle. It's a walking X possessed by the Shadow King.

Former Members
Dark Marvel Girl
Dark Iceman
Dark Professor Xavier
Dark Cyclops
Dark Beast
Dark Angel

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:13 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Oh goodness, I have that very story. Duh!

This group has nothing on 8th Day Juggernaut. He was beyond unstoppable.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:22 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You sure? I decided to make him 8d because he is fighting the Shadow King. Not saying he'll lose but this is still the X-men he is fighting and even the Dark X-Men showed some nice teamwork.

Also BFR is on for fairness.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:24 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

No BFR options in that roster.

TP won't be a factor. Chuck admitted in that story that Bedlam was a much more powerful psychic than he, even capable of mind-raping Juggernaut through his helmet. But he still resisted and eventually fought it off.

Remember, Juggernaut handled most of the Exemplars by himself. Each Exemplar was capable of defeating Thor.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:28 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You should know the chaos you can cause by mentioning Juggernaut being able to Thor.

Seriously though, I wouldn't put all of them over Thor. I thought Tempest and Decay would get owned pretty bad by them.

Maybe Thor should run an Exemplar gauntlet. Isn't Dark X more powerful than regular Charles because Shadow is possessing him? I thought that would just add to his powers.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:34 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Decay could beat Thor by touching him. Tempest you may be right and Carnivore is questionable as well.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:38 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You sure? I thought he would be immune to it since he is a god and immortal. I'll look up Decay and see if he could affect immortals.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:41 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Most I could find was a wiki article stating that Thor and Herc were immune due to their immortality which is weird because I thought that Thor could die. I mean didn't Odin die?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:45 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I'm trying to remember when Hercules ever confronted Decay?

I don't see why Decay couldn't affect Thor or Hercules. He was empowered my a mystical deity who is greater than Skyfather level.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:50 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah I agree, it is Wikipedia and I could easily change that to Decay being able to kill the planet with a touch so take it as you will. IDK about it that much.

The Exemplars were alright in my opinion. I like Bedlam just because she had a few amazing feats and I liked Tempest just because she was the wind.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:53 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Stonecutter was a beast.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:56 AM