Sora vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Please post who and WHY.

Hewhoknowsall
Sora: can on-shot skyscrapers, defeat gods, fight armies, block thousands of lasers from every direction, defeat reality warpers, teleport, fly, use magic

Kratos: defeat giant monsters the size of buildings, defeat gods, defeat mystical beings, use magic

Dark-Jaxx
Kratos: Can throw creatures the size of buildings miles away like rag-dolls, kill Gods, solo armies, deflect lightning, use magic, and has uber haxx time powers.

Sora: Can't beat a Shadow without the Keyblade, with it gives him cutting power, magic, allows him to unlock shit, and he himself is fairly fast.

Nemesis X
Kratos. He would rip Sora in half.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos

Nemesis X
Sora never intends on killing his opponents and that is one of the major reasons why Kratos owns him. Don't even add the Heartless as someone Sora kills because technically, those aren't living beings.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Sora: can on-shot skyscrapers.

Yeah because Skyscrapers are known for their incredible durability.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah because Skyscrapers are known for their incredible durability. ...Being able to cut one in half, is actually an impressive feat considering the size of Sora's weapon he uses to do it. no expression

But alas, he did not one shot a skyscraper, he only cut a chunk of building in half.

k1Lla441
kratos wins in strength, durability, magic, brutality. the only thing sora wins in is speed. and im talking movement speed, not reaction speed, as kratos did block lightning, but is fairly not so fast running.

Hewhoknowsall
Bloodlust is ON

Remember...I'm not saying Kratos wins, but he needed help to defeat Ares, whereas Sora defeated Hades in a cup tournament with only donald and goofy to help (who didn't really help that much :madsmile.

Hewhoknowsall
And Xemnas is stronger than Hades, and Sora soloed his first form.

Sado22
Kratos. he rips him in half and has a sex minigame with him sick

Hewhoknowsall
BTW, this is Kratos from the end of GOW (without that weapon he used vs. Ares or the pandora's box) and Lv. 99 Sora in Final Form w/ultima and that weapon he got from Sephy (forgot name), all magic and at his best (one shotting skyscrapers Sora, not "I need to take several hits to hit open a barrelJ" Sora)

Wil7
Originally posted by k1Lla441
kratos wins in strength, durability, magic, brutality. the only thing sora wins in is speed. and im talking movement speed, not reaction speed, as kratos did block lightning, but is fairly not so fast running.

I agree with everything except for reaction speed. You must have not played either KH1, or KH2.

Still Kratos, badly.

Dark-Jaxx
Sora never one shot a skyscraper.

And Kratos IIRC blocked actual lightning and deflected it, which>Sora's best reaction feats.

Wil7
Don't remember him blocking lightning.

Dark-Jaxx
Fight with Zeus.

G4RTWR
I like the anti-KH campaign going on in games versus. It fuels the bias I guess.

And this has been done before, with one or two people having enough KH knowledge debating with honesty.

Sora's best reaction feat lies within the last few moments of the fight between Xemnas and Sora+Rikku.

If we're going to exclude every gameplay ability not shown in a cutscene or full motion video, then Kratos will win, of course, what with the numerous cutscenes he's shown in.

However, if we incorporate abilities that are obviously not bs, it isn't as one-sided as some make it seem. It isn't like Kratos will solo Kingdom Hearts at any rate, so Sora isn't going to be a walk in the park, especially not considering all the crap he's already pulled off.

NonSensi-Klown
Half of Sora's "magikal feats!' are done in noncanon gameplay only segments. Cutscenes and endings are canon, gameplay is not. This has always been the rule.

Sora's feats contradict themselves anyway if you involve gameplay. That's why it's not used. Sora+ Riku can seemingly move fast enough to deflect thousands of light beams, but immedietly afterwards their swords don't move that fast at all. Contradiction. Sora can apparently fly at certain points, but when fighting some opponents he can't fly at all. Contradiction. At some points he can teleport, yet the very next moment he can not, and must walk around on his feet like a normal person.

If you want to include everything, than let's also include the fact that Sora has over and over again been seemingly "doomed" when surrounded by nine or ten hearltess max, in canon cutscenes.

G4RTWR
But because they don't move as fast later on, it doesn't mean they can't do it. There are many example like this. Don't know why I was about to waste my time listing some..

Sora does not learn the teleport abilitiy until a certain point in the game, and it's not like everyone thinks of doing every possible thing they can do in every match they are in. His dodging speed in the last fight was good enough that he didn't need to teleport (the reaction commands were parrys after all), and some things are done just because the makers want it to be that way. Sora+Riku not making a defense shield (which they can harness) to defend against the lasers was done for dramatic purposes, so this is like what I said in the above paragraph.

There aren't many of those...and he was never doomed when he had the keyblade (one of the few things that pose a threat to heartless) and the time he got jumped in TWTNW, it was because he was staring at Kairi's new boobage, it wasn't like he couldn't fend them off. Not that they dealed any damage in first place. laughing out loud

Edit: By include everything I mean everything they can do, inside and outside of cutscenes, not every time they were pwned/victorious.

Not saying he wins btw, to anyone else reading this.

Burning thought
Sora uses his incredibly superior strength and rips Kratos in half, this is God kratos right from the beginning of GOW2?

I love small cookies in the shape of hearts dipped in hot chocolate

MadMel
agreed erm
monkeyfishskeletonblah!!

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Fight with Zeus.

Haven't got to that fight yet, so I wouldn't know.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Half of Sora's "magikal feats!' are done in noncanon gameplay only segments. Cutscenes and endings are canon, gameplay is not. This has always been the rule.

Sora's feats contradict themselves anyway if you involve gameplay. That's why it's not used. Sora+ Riku can seemingly move fast enough to deflect thousands of light beams, but immedietly afterwards their swords don't move that fast at all. Contradiction. Sora can apparently fly at certain points, but when fighting some opponents he can't fly at all. Contradiction. At some points he can teleport, yet the very next moment he can not, and must walk around on his feet like a normal person.

If you want to include everything, than let's also include the fact that Sora has over and over again been seemingly "doomed" when surrounded by nine or ten hearltess max, in canon cutscenes.

You (and everybody) read:

BTW, this is Kratos from the end of GOW (without that weapon he used vs. Ares or the pandora's box) and Lv. 99 Sora in Final Form w/ultima and that weapon he got from Sephy (forgot name), all magic and at his best (one shotting skyscrapers Sora, not "I need to take several hits to hit open a barrelJ" Sora)

Hewhoknowsall
EDIT: Kratos from the end of GOW but not in "god of war" form.

occultdestroyer
Kratos is Bruce Banner

Wei Phoenix
EDIT: Kratos from the end of GOW but not in "god of war" form.

Kratos controls time at the end of GOW2 Kratos wins and Klown is right you can't add gameplay due to contradictions. If we want to add that then I could say that Kratos fights him until an O button appears over his head and then he does every action perfectly for the instant win.

Hewhoknowsall
Kratos controls time at the end of GOW2 Kratos wins and Klown is right you can't add gameplay due to contradictions. If we want to add that then I could say that Kratos fights him until an O button appears over his head and then he does every action perfectly for the instant win.

Well, this thread specifies that it is Sora at his peak w/all of his gameplay abilities.

Wei Phoenix
Well, this thread specifies that it is Sora at his peak w/all of his gameplay abilities.

But Kratos doesn't get that why?

NonSensi-Klown
Because the thread starter wants Sora to win.

Wei Phoenix
Because the thread starter wants Sora to win.

Why didn't I figure that out? Your wisdom knows no bounds.

Hewhoknowsall
Fine, Kratos gets them too.

BTW, some of you might think I'm a troll because I am always claiming X beats Y (and many of you prefer Y) but note that it is never my intention to annoy you cool

Wei Phoenix
If Kratos gets in game feats then Kratos fights him until an O button appears over his head and then he does every action perfectly for the instant win.

Or he can instantly turn him into stone or use the army of hades.

Wei Phoenix
Fine, Kratos gets them too.

BTW, some of you might think I'm a troll because I am always claiming X beats Y (and many of you prefer Y) but note that it is never my intention to annoy you cool

it's nto that its just that your topics are way out there and farfetched they really seem to be too vague or complicated like

Goku Vs a newborn infant WITH A TWIST!

This is end of GT Goku vs a baby with the power of PC Superman, Thanos's intelligence, Juggernaut's durability and Galactus's Ultimate Nullifier.

Can Goku win?

Hewhoknowsall
it's nto that its just that your topics are way out there and farfetched they really seem to be too vague or complicated like

Goku Vs a newborn infant WITH A TWIST!

This is end of GT Goku vs a baby with the power of PC Superman, Thanos's intelligence, Juggernaut's durability and Galactus's Ultimate Nullifier.

Can Goku win?

your saying saying that Sora vs Kratos is as opsided as that? Do you even know who Sora or Kratos are?

Wei Phoenix
Kratos the Spartan general who lead his army to many victories and almost lost to the Barbarian King there where he gave his undying loyalty to Ares if he kills his enemies thus making him his slave where he must carry out his will. He was then cursed with the chain blades that could never leave his arm. Eventually killed his own village and family and that is when he stopped serving and begged for forgiveness and he wanted to forget these memories. Ares killed him but he climbed out of Hades and eventually killed him and took the throne as GOW.

Sora a kid who looks like a young version of Sion Barzhad. lives on an island with Riku and Kairi. Got a keyblade and I'm done proving that I know who I am talking about.

Also yes, most of your topics are like that like the LT one.

Hewhoknowsall
Kratos the Spartan general who lead his army to many victories and almost lost to the Barbarian King there where he gave his undying loyalty to Ares if he kills his enemies thus making him his slave where he must carry out his will. He was then cursed with the chain blades that could never leave his arm. Eventually killed his own village and family and that is when he stopped serving and begged for forgiveness and he wanted to forget these memories. Ares killed him but he climbed out of Hades and eventually killed him and took the throne as GOW.

Sora a kid who looks like a young version of Sion Barzhad. lives on an island with Riku and Kairi. Got a keyblade and I'm done proving that I know who I am talking about.

Also yes, most of your topics are like that like the LT one.

Do you have KH or KH2? If not, then why are you saying that?

I have a Q: was that thread a spite against the LT or the team?

Wei Phoenix
Had KH played KH2 a lil while and didn't like it because it was too flashy and there were too many effects when he did a move, played Chain of Memories with final mix+ I know about KH and stuff.

Hewhoknowsall

Wei Phoenix
Do you have KH or KH2? If not, then why are you saying that?

I think that topic was foolish and too vague and stuff.

Dark-Jaxx
Gameplay is allowed?

K, Kratos presses O, grabbing Sora(Sora is pretty small, doesn't need to weaken him) and rips him in half.

Hewhoknowsall
Gameplay is allowed?

K, Kratos presses O, grabbing Sora(Sora is pretty small, doesn't need to weaken him) and rips him in half.

he only does that after a character is weakened in the game smile

Dark-Jaxx
Not to small enemies he doesn't, he does shit like that to enemies larger than Sora. smile

Play the game again. smile

Wei Phoenix
Not to small enemies he doesn't, he does shit like that to enemies larger than Sora. smile

Already beat you to that point and it is true. Once Kratos grabs you, you can't do anything to get out then he can rip you in half or slam you on the ground and force you to bounce back up and keep juggling you. You can't break out unless Kratos stops or misses.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah...But Kratos just pressed O and then Triangle and wins. Rip in half.

997PW4
Because the thread starter is probably trying to make the match as fair as possible. Fix'd. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by 997PW4
Fix'd. big grin

So what makes you think that would make it fair?

Dark-Jaxx
Fix'd. big grin So we allow gameplay?

Kratos presses O then Triangle ftw. erm

EDIT: If you have to change the rules multiple times to make a fight "fair", you prolly never should have made the thread.

DantevsKratos

Play the game again. smile im playing the game right now and some small opponents need to be weakened as well like gorgons or sirens and sora is way stronger than a siren or gorgon

Wei Phoenix
So we allow gameplay?

Kratos presses O then Triangle ftw. erm

EDIT: If you have to change the rules multiple times to make a fight "fair", you prolly never should have made the thread.

Thats the best god damn logic I'ver heard since birth!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
im playing the game right now and some small opponents need to be weakened as well like gorgons or sirens and sora is way stronger than a siren or gorgon Both of them are much larger than he is. smile

A Wraith can be one shotted easily.

And physically, Sora is weak.

Nemesis X
Why chance does a kid with a big key have against the God of War who can destroy monsters almost bigger than 300 feet like they were nothing? This is beyond unfair. Kratos just rips the brat in half and takes the ladies from the Disney universe and calls it a job well done.

997PW4
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why chance does a kid with a big key have against the God of War who can destroy monsters almost bigger than 300 feet like they were nothing?Thanks for proving you have no clue what Sora's been up against (or what a keyblade is for that matter). The kid has killed Greek monsters that are about the height you specified (titans...hydras) he's beaten Greek gods (Hercules, Hades) who do not compare to other bosses he beats later on. If you're going to make an argument for Kratos, make a good one.

This is beyond unfair. Kratos just rips the brat in half and takes the ladies from the Disney universe and calls it a job well done. I like how people are treating Kratos like the flash. I have not seen one piece of evidence showing Kratos beats his opponent in speed, to explain how he'd win via ripping in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
Thanks for proving you have no clue what Sora's been up against (or what a keyblade is for that matter). The kid has killed Greek monsters that are about the height you specified (titans...hydras) he's beaten Greek gods (Hercules, Hades) who do not compare to other bosses he beats later on. If you're going to make an argument for Kratos, make a good one.

I like how people are treating Kratos like the flash. I have not seen one piece of evidence showing Kratos beats his opponent in speed, to explain how he'd win via ripping in half. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah because the Disney Gods and Titans are equally strong or stronger than the GOW Gods. What has Disney Hades done that makes him a threat. He kills featless children's versions of Gods and monsters.

XNKGC7
So I take it you didn't watch the movie Hercules, witnessed the capabilities of the Titans and such, nor have you witnessed what the prime bosses in the KH games can do. Understandable. I'm not denying that Kratos would win, only no one posted a damn showing of him doing much of anything.

If anyone wants Sora showings, ask and I'll post them all. In fact I'll just link to his respect thread.

Hewhoknowsall

No, it's vs. bosses. Kratos in KH would be a boss (unless if you think kratos is weak enough to be a regular enemy), and Sora in GoW would be a boss (because Sora > an undead dude w/a sword).

Both of them are much larger than he is. smile

A Wraith can be one shotted easily.

And physically, Sora is weak.

How is someone that can hurl skyscrapers, beat titans and take hits from hercules weak?

Why chance does a kid with a big key have against the God of War who can destroy monsters almost bigger than 300 feet like they were nothing? This is beyond unfair. Kratos just rips the brat in half and takes the ladies from the Disney universe and calls it a job well done.

That "big key" one shotted skyscrapers and hurt gods. And blocked lightsaber like weapons.

Yeah because the Disney Gods and Titans are equally strong or stronger than the GOW Gods. What has Disney Hades done that makes him a threat. He kills featless children's versions of Gods and monsters.

he also beat Xemnas, who had low level reality warping feats. And Sepheroth (sp?) who could bust planets

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XNKGC7
So I take it you didn't watch the movie Hercules, witnessed the capabilities of the Titans and such, nor have you witnessed what the prime bosses in the KH games can do. Understandable. I'm not denying that Kratos would win, only no one posted a damn showing of him doing much of anything.

If anyone wants Sora showings, ask and I'll post them all. In fact I'll just link to his respect thread.

Movie is not the game. I haven't seen anything in KH that puts the enemies at or above a god.

Wei Phoenix
No, it's vs. bosses. Kratos in KH would be a boss (unless if you think kratos is weak enough to be a regular enemy), and Sora in GoW would be a boss (because Sora > an undead dude w/a sword).

How is someone that can hurl skyscrapers, beat titans and take hits from hercules weak?

That "big key" one shotted skyscrapers and hurt gods. And blocked lightsaber like weapons.

he also beat Xemnas, who had low level reality warping feats. And Sepheroth (sp?) who could bust planets

Krato defeated the omnipotent Zeus God of all Gods and Ares and he can control time. I thought KH FF characters weren't exactly the same as their FF counterpart?

Hewhoknowsall
Zeus = omnipotent????

Wei Phoenix
Zeus = omnipotent????

He basically was. Did you see anything that disproved that?

Dark-Jaxx

he also beat Xemnas, who had low level reality warping feats. And Sepheroth (sp?) who could bust planets 1. Sora is still physically really weak, what he can do with his Keyblade is not physical strength.

2. He has never thrown a skyscraper, he has never in canon fought a Greek God(not to mention that is not a strength feat), and has not been proven to have fought Hercules, and if he did...Who cares? Hercules whose only feat is wrestling a big three headed dog, something Kratos does regularly and with no effort. Movie feats do not count.

3. It has NEVER one shot a Skyscraper, and the only characters who are "Gods" in their own rights would be Jafar, Hades, Xemnas, and Xehanort's Heartless, all of which have, you guessed it, inferior feats to Kratos! eek! Not to mention he had help fighting all of them.

4. Sephiroth in KH, or even Final Fantasy 7 for that matter, cannot bust a planet, and never has. Xemnas had VERY low level reality warping feats, nothing on par with Kratos.

Wanna play a who beat who war, Kratos fought Zeus while Zeus was using Blade of Olympus, which defeated all the Titans in one blow in a blast that was above nuke level in power output.

Dark-Jaxx
He basically was. Did you see anything that disproved that? Zeus was not omnipotent.

Obviously he was not, could not kill Kratos for good, second time lost to Kratos, his powers cannot interfere with the Fate's, all that happy crap.

Not even myth Zeus is omnipotent.

Wei Phoenix
I see. Thanks a lot for breaking my balls. Still GOW Zeus is pretty much way above those Disney Greek Gods. Also I still don't think that KH Cloud, Sephiroth and etc are exactly the same as their FF counterparts seeing as that would mean that FFVII and KH are linked and KH is a continuation of it.

Dark-Jaxx
GOW Zeus wielding the BoO has one feat, and it is better than anyone in KH's.

And yeah, FF characters are not equal to their KH counterparts, obviously.

Wei Phoenix
GOW Zeus wielding the BoO has one feat, and it is better than anyone in KH's.

And yeah, FF characters are not equal to their KH counterparts, obviously.

Just as I thought so this guy's claim about Sora beating a planet buster is now moot.

NonSensi-Klown
Keep in mind that if you're going by gamelay feats, it takes Sora literally hundreds of strikes to kill some bosses.

YXKAPE
Movie is not the game.Disney characters in KH are based right off the movies. wink

I haven't seen anything in KH that puts the enemies at or above a god. Not that god isn't just a mere title.

Burning thought
in a blast that was above nuke level in power output.

When was this said?

and dont forget, that did not kill the Titans, merely weakened them enough to imprisonment, the game doesnt make much sense in that area since I still dont see how the small Olympions imprisoned half of the titans...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by YXKAPE
Disney characters in KH are based right off the movies. wink

Not that god isn't just a mere title. 1. I guess the "omnipotent" Jafar is not as tough as you thought then. smile

2. Then why bring it up?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by YXKAPE
Disney characters in KH are based right off the movies. wink

Not that god isn't just a mere title.

Well how did Simba manage to defeat Scar if he is that powerful? Wasn't Hercules depressed about something in that game?

Basically movie feats can't be counted for their KH counterparts.

Burning thought
Both in typical debating as a rule between debators (because its ridiculous) but as also a forum rule. No feat out of the game itself is canon for that character.

Hewhoknowsall
Strength: Tie. Sora can throw skyscrapers (he DID when in that vacuum place) and Kratos temporarily wrestled w/Atlas, who could lift up the earth.

Speed/reflexes: Sora, he can block lasers and teleport.

Brutality: ...you guess

Intelligence: Sora easily, Kratos is from ancient times and therefore probably thinks the world is flat.

Magic: Kratos, Sora's magic is unoriginal and not as powerful as "turning to stone" powers.

Gameplay button presses: Sora, because you can do it automaticlly and you don't have to press the button very hard/fast.

Feats: Both have their own super feats.

And yes, Sora DID fight, and beat Hercules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUooYmw5WEc

and Hercules was shown to throw a TITAN without much effort.

Hewhoknowsall
He basically was. Did you see anything that disproved that?

Kratos beat him. It took him so long to beat the Titans (if he were omnipotent he could just snap his fingers). He stumbled when Olympus shaked.

Hewhoknowsall
1. Sora is still physically really weak, what he can do with his Keyblade is not physical strength.

2. He has never thrown a skyscraper, he has never in canon fought a Greek God(not to mention that is not a strength feat), and has not been proven to have fought Hercules, and if he did...Who cares? Hercules whose only feat is wrestling a big three headed dog, something Kratos does regularly and with no effort. Movie feats do not count.

3. It has NEVER one shot a Skyscraper, and the only characters who are "Gods" in their own rights would be Jafar, Hades, Xemnas, and Xehanort's Heartless, all of which have, you guessed it, inferior feats to Kratos! eek! Not to mention he had help fighting all of them.

4. Sephiroth in KH, or even Final Fantasy 7 for that matter, cannot bust a planet, and never has. Xemnas had VERY low level reality warping feats, nothing on par with Kratos.

Wanna play a who beat who war, Kratos fought Zeus while Zeus was using Blade of Olympus, which defeated all the Titans in one blow in a blast that was above nuke level in power output.

Sora DID fling a skyscraper in another part of the Xemnas battle. And Sora has reaction commands which are instant whereas Kratos you have to press 0 very fast

Axel frove time. Xemnas >> Axel.

He tricked Zeus

Burning thought
Strength: Tie. Sora can throw skyscrapers (he DID when in that vacuum place) and Kratos temporarily wrestled w/Atlas, who could lift up the earth. all he did was push apart Atlas' two fingers, Atlas has not shown strength feats with merely two fingers his whole strength level cannot be attributed to them thats for sure. We also dont know if Atlas was putting all his strength into squishing kratos

Intelligence: Sora easily, Kratos is from ancient times and therefore probably thinks the world is flat. that is not an important part in intelligence, now if we take into consideration combat/battle information, knowledge of an enemy, understanding of combat etc, Kratos wins by a landslide, Kratos beliving the world is flat is irrelvent in battle

Magic: Kratos, Sora's magic is unoriginal and not as powerful as "turning to stone" powers.

Gameplay button presses: Sora, because you can do it automaticlly and you don't have to press the button very hard/fast.

but was Sora shown beating Hercules OUTSIDE of GAMEPLAY?

Ive made some ammendments, bolded my changes

NonSensi-Klown
Sora's keyblade can't even destroy his enemies clothing, and doesn't damage walls. He can't hurt Kratos.

Wei Phoenix
Strength: Tie. Sora can throw skyscrapers (he DID when in that vacuum place) and Kratos temporarily wrestled w/Atlas, who could lift up the earth.

Intelligence: Sora easily, Kratos is from ancient times and therefore probably thinks the world is flat.

So a skyscraper's weight is equal to Atlas? A skyscraper's weight is equal to that huge ass stone olympian that was forcing all of its weight on Kratos who still managed to push it back?

NonSensi-Klown
Considering Skyscrapers are also hollow buildings, it's not that great of a feat.

And considering that Sora's cutting power isn't enough to actually cut people, it's an even lesser feat.

Dark-Jaxx

and Hercules was shown to throw a TITAN without much effort. Strength: How in the hell you equalized a feat of a guy resisting a world lifter and throwing a skyscraper is beyond me, I mean honestly, the difference in weight is HUGE. And even though he only wrestled with two of Atlas' fingers(who was trying to crush him, saying he wasn't is stupid), .5% of Atlas' above world lifting strength(he doesn't need to use all arms to lift the world, AND he has been doing it for thousands of years) is>>>>>Throwing a skyscraper.

Speed: And...How fast were those "lasers." They were not even lasers, they were balls of light, i.e. NOT LIGHTSPEED. Kratos deflects ACTUAL lightning, from the God of the respective element. And Sora has never teleported in canon. Only when doing some homosexual reaction command. In the cutscenes, Sora is not that fast, just watch his fight with Roxas.

Intelligence: Shit logic. I guess that means random joe smoe would have superior tactics in a battle against Alexander the Great or Genghis Kong because of the different time periods? Kratos is a war commander with real battle experience and won battles despite being outnumbered, he takes the only kind of intelligence that is relevant to battle.

Gameplay: Crap to use, but circle, Triangle, Kratos wins.

Durability: Thought I would add this, Kratos easy, sent flying over a mile through several feet of concrete ceiling, and then had a threesome. That's 1337.

Feats: And Kratos' are better.

K. Now show me a single time in CANON.

Not in the game he didn't.

Dark-Jaxx
Sora DID fling a skyscraper in another part of the Xemnas battle. And Sora has reaction commands which are instant whereas Kratos you have to press 0 very fast

Axel frove time. Xemnas >> Axel.

He tricked Zeus 1. Prove this please.

Axel has never frozen time...Unless you mean that bullshit he did in the VIRTUAL(not real) world, which any Nobody can do.

And crap logic, since character A can do feat C, and character B>A, Character B can also do feat C. Bullshit.

Not when he fought the Blade of Olympus the first two or three times.

Wei Phoenix
Saying their strength is the same when Sora lacks the muscular build to support that claim. Your intelligence claim was stupid as well. By that logic Reed should be able to beat Hulk in a fight anytime. With gameplay Kratos stomps since he can instantly turn him to stone or use that fleece or whatever it was that blocked any attack and counter it IIRC.

Z3PZHK
1. I guess the "omnipotent" Jafar is not as tough as you thought then. smile

2. Then why bring it up? Well you think he can't beat a bird, showing that you don't accept the PIS involved when a genie loses.

I'm not the one who brought up gods, Nemesis did.

Well how did Simba manage to defeat Scar if he is that powerful? Wasn't Hercules depressed about something in that game?

Basically movie feats can't be counted for their KH counterparts. ...what? Simba defeated scar in KH and the movie...so wtf with lol. Emotions have nothing to do with character abilities.

...even though the Disney characters could have been based on nothing else...all of them got their abilities from where they originally appeared, e.g. Maleficent changing into a black dragon. Not that it matters dude...Nemesis' point was Kratos took down big beasts, Sora did the same. That was the point. Arguing whether Disney characters are as strong as their movie counterparts not only is a waste of time, it doesn't have much to do with the point.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Z3PZHK
Well you think he can't beat a bird, showing that you don't accept the PIS involved when a genie loses.

...what? Simba defeated scar in KH and the movie...so wtf with lol. Emotions have nothing to do with character abilities.

...even though the Disney characters could have been based on nothing else...all of them got their abilities from where they originally appeared, e.g. Maleficent changing into a black dragon. Not that it matters dude...Nemesis' point was Kratos took down big beasts, Sora did the same. That was the point. Arguing whether Disney characters are as strong as their movie counterparts not only is a waste of time, it doesn't have much to do with the point.

Waste of time because they don't get all of their abilities from the movie.

9K7E7E
I may not be 100% sure myself, but if you can list some examples that would be nice. Either way Nemesis' argument was still made of fail.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by 9K7E7E
I may not be 100% sure myself, but if you can list some examples that would be nice. Either way Nemesis' argument was still made of fail.

Easy in what movie was Mickey able to do magic like that? What about Donald? When did Bambi ever give anyone MP? Shouldn't Bambi have been fully grown by now?

TK9BM4
Easy in what movie was Mickey able to do magic like that?Ever heard of Fantasia? laughing

What about Donald?The magic aren't his abilities so to speak. They are granted by his wand. He casts magic from his wand, not from his feathers.

When did Bambi ever give anyone MP? Shouldn't Bambi have been fully grown by now? Bambi shitting out MP (Magic Points) is not only strictly a gameplay ability, the summons are not the real characters themselves. Their hearts are embedded in some kind of stones, which are collected in KH and used as summons. This is why those characters are transparent and glowing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TK9BM4
Ever heard of Fantasia? laughing

The magic aren't his abilities so to speak. They are granted by his wand. He casts magic from his wand, not from his feathers.

Bambi shitting out MP (Magic Points) is not only strictly a gameplay ability, the summons are not the real characters themselves. Their hearts are embedded in some kind of stones, which are collected in KH and used as summons. This is why those characters are transparent and glowing.

Fantasia had him bringing inantimate objects to life and that is all except for the water and that was with a book. Still doesn't explain Donald either where did he learn magic from?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Z3PZHK
Well you think he can't beat a bird, showing that you don't accept the PIS involved when a genie loses.

...what? Simba defeated scar in KH and the movie...so wtf with lol. Emotions have nothing to do with character abilities.

...even though the Disney characters could have been based on nothing else...all of them got their abilities from where they originally appeared, e.g. Maleficent changing into a black dragon. Not that it matters dude...Nemesis' point was Kratos took down big beasts, Sora did the same. That was the point. Arguing whether Disney characters are as strong as their movie counterparts not only is a waste of time, it doesn't have much to do with the point. 1. IIRC, he failed to kill a bird, a weak genie, a carpet riding 17 year old boy, and was also too slow to take out Alladin. And in KH, all his "PHENOMENOL COSMIC POWA!!!" meant shit, he was beaten by Sora.

2. Simba defeated Scar yeah, but I don't remember Scar using energy blasts or anything of the sort like he did in KM. And Hercules got pwned by Auron. Actually got overpowered. Lol.

3. The Final Fantasy characters are based on the FF characters, yet the differences are apparent. It does matter, considering by feats, alot of them are weaker or stronger. Also, what "giant beasts" has Sora been canonically proven to fight? Not the Titans, they are optional.

Wei Phoenix

Also, what "giant beasts" has Sora been canonically proven to fight? Not the Titans, they are optional.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that shadow behemoth thing from 1.

First_Tsurugi06
Well, to be fair, let's not forget that boss from the second part of the Pride Lands run (KH2). As well as Chernabog, the winged demon from Fantasia(which I thought was a really good touch in the game). Though the latter was at best the size of a full-size GoW God.

Hewhoknowsall
Strength: How in the hell you equalized a feat of a guy resisting a world lifter and throwing a skyscraper is beyond me, I mean honestly, the difference in weight is HUGE. And even though he only wrestled with two of Atlas' fingers(who was trying to crush him, saying he wasn't is stupid), .5% of Atlas' above world lifting strength(he doesn't need to use all arms to lift the world, AND he has been doing it for thousands of years) is>>>>>Throwing a skyscraper.

Speed: And...How fast were those "lasers." They were not even lasers, they were balls of light, i.e. NOT LIGHTSPEED. Kratos deflects ACTUAL lightning, from the God of the respective element. And Sora has never teleported in canon. Only when doing some homosexual reaction command. In the cutscenes, Sora is not that fast, just watch his fight with Roxas.

Intelligence: Shit logic. I guess that means random joe smoe would have superior tactics in a battle against Alexander the Great or Genghis Kong because of the different time periods? Kratos is a war commander with real battle experience and won battles despite being outnumbered, he takes the only kind of intelligence that is relevant to battle.

Gameplay: Crap to use, but circle, Triangle, Kratos wins.

Durability: Thought I would add this, Kratos easy, sent flying over a mile through several feet of concrete ceiling, and then had a threesome. That's 1337.

Feats: And Kratos' are better.

K. Now show me a single time in CANON.

Not in the game he didn't.

Strength: Kratos didn't beat Atlas in the stuggle, he just held him off. And Atlas was toying with Kratos (a little) and was only using a few fingers.

Speed: Kratos withstood lightning, he didn't dodge it.

Intelligence: Yes, okay I stand corrected.

Gameplay: Sora's reaction command are way more numerous and are automatic.

Duability: you're right

Feats: no, they're not

And I specified that GAMEPLAY FEATS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

X2EBBW
Fantasia had him bringing inantimate objects to life and that is all except for the water and that was with a book. Still doesn't explain Donald either where did he learn magic from? Most likely Yensid. Not that it matters..I just explained to you the movie versions are no better than the game versions, and that wasn't the initial point anyway. My point was Sora fought huge things/Nemesis' argument was crap. Stop bringing this up all the time. srsly

1. IIRC, he failed to kill a bird, a weak genie, a carpet riding 17 year old boy, and was also too slow to take out Alladin. And in KH, all his "PHENOMENOL COSMIC POWA!!!" meant shit, he was beaten by Sora.I could also whine about Galactus losing to weaklings. Pretty pointless don't you think.

2. Simba defeated Scar yeah, but I don't remember Scar using energy blasts or anything of the sort like he did in KM. And Hercules got pwned by Auron. Actually got overpowered. Lol.Scar was granted dark powers from Pete, he wasn't doing it on his own.

..you do know Hercules has two forms? One where he's a normal human and one where he's a god? Auron fought human Herc. After when he saves Meg is when he's god material. The difference in appearance should be enough evidence.

3. The Final Fantasy characters are based on the FF characters, yet the differences are apparent. It does matter, considering by feats, alot of them are weaker or stronger. Also, what "giant beasts" has Sora been canonically proven to fight? Not the Titans, they are optional. Where did I mention FF characters in my post? Sora fought too many for me to say them, lol. Off the top of my head he fought the Dragon in Mulan, several colossus heartless, Hydra, and Chernabog, who btw pretty much pwns the titans.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by X2EBBW
Most likely Yensid. Not that it matters..I just explained to you the movie versions are no better than the game versions, and that wasn't the initial point anyway. My point was Sora fought huge things/Nemesis' argument was crap. Stop bringing this up all the time. srsly

I could also whine about Galactus losing to weaklings. Pretty pointless don't you think.

Scar was granted dark powers from Pete, he wasn't doing it on his own.

..you do know Hercules has two forms? One where he's a normal human and one where he's a god? Auron fought human Herc. After when he saves Meg is when he's god material. The difference in appearance should be enough evidence.

Where did I mention FF characters in my post? Sora fought too many for me to say them, lol. Off the top of my head he fought the Dragon in Mulan, several colossus heartless, Hydra, and Chernabog, who btw pretty much pwns the titans. 1. Donald had never met Yensid. And I guess that in Disney Goofy is really a knight who fights with a shield? The differences are apparent.

2. Humor me and name some weaklings Galactus has lost to in a straight up fight. smile Galactus' power also fluctuates depending on hunger, Jafar has no such excuse.

3. Dur. But point is, he could not do so in the movie. Also, Jafar in the movie could only be killed by destroying his lamp, in the game, bashing his face kills him. Lol.

Incorrect. All his God form does is makes him unable to die, the strength is the same.

4. The similarity is there, if the FF characters are not the same in terms of power in the game, why would the Disney characters? Wanna know the similarity between all the things you named? All have no feats! eek! And Chernabog would get stepped on by Atlas, and would be ANNIHILATED by Zeus with the Blade of Olympus.

Classic NES
Galactus lost to Alpha flight

Dark-Jaxx
Why'd you help him? sad

Classic NES
My bad laughing

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-17.jpg

But, he was in another dimension which weakened him. . .Which is bs because he's shown the ability to absorb dimensions.

Dark-Jaxx
I mean, I could have named the time Thing knocked him on his ass, but didn't because I knew he would have no answer if I asked that. cry

Classic NES
Or when Thanos held his own against him.

General Kaliero
*ahem* Galactus is kind of off-topic...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
Or when Thanos held his own against him. Well at least Thanos is still pretty high on the tier system. Actually, he only got like one hit in.

But yeah it is off-topic, Kratos ftw, stronger, more durable, more powerful, sexier body, all that happy crap.

Dark-Jaxx
Strength: Kratos didn't beat Atlas in the stuggle, he just held him off. And Atlas was toying with Kratos (a little) and was only using a few fingers.

Speed: Kratos withstood lightning, he didn't dodge it.

Intelligence: Yes, okay I stand corrected.

Gameplay: Sora's reaction command are way more numerous and are automatic.

Duability: you're right

Feats: no, they're not

And I specified that GAMEPLAY FEATS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! Strength: He kept Atlas from crushing him. Which is a much greater strength feat than any and all of Sora's. Atlas was toying with him? Atlas hates Kratos for what he did to him in Chains of Olympus and wants him dead.

Speed: He blocked and was deflecting it.

Gameplay: And Medusa's Flash is instant. Turn to stone, shatter ftw.

Feats: Yeah, they really are.

k1Lla441

1. So your telling me throwing a sky scraper is equal to holding atlas' hand from crushing him? Atlas holds the ENTIRE crust up which is > throwing a skyscaper by far. kratos easily.

2.Kratos can block lighting. which is equal to sora or better. but ill leave this at a tie. in normal speed, i give it to sora.

3. you betcha.

4. "probably" is the key word in that sentence. you assuming that he was stupid. im pretty sure to control an entire army you have to be highly intelligent, and to get passed pandoras temple you have to be smart. kratos definitely.

5. smile

6. *cough* rips him in half *cough* kratos.

7. kratos can hurl a giant collosus a mile that stomped his whole foot on him with ease.

And dont get me started about all the monsters kratos has killed/beaten.
kratos wins this fight by far.

2D6ZPN
1. Donald had never met Yensid. And I guess that in Disney Goofy is really a knight who fights with a shield? The differences are apparent.Maybe in looks, but not in terms of what they can do. Either way the movie versions are in no way better.

2. Humor me and name some weaklings Galactus has lost to in a straight up fight. smile Galactus' power also fluctuates depending on hunger, Jafar has no such excuse.Yes, in a straight up fight, which Jafar has never lost in srsly. Galactus losing because of hunger is PIS, Jafar losing because of cockiness is CIS. That's the point dude.

3. Dur. But point is, he could not do so in the movie. Also, Jafar in the movie could only be killed by destroying his lamp, in the game, bashing his face kills him. Lol.I don't remember seeing Jafar dying. He mentions he was defeated. Not the same as dying at any rate, not that it has much to do with my initial point, or the topic for that matter.

Incorrect. All his God form does is makes him unable to die, the strength is the same.Yeah...I guess that's why his blows are stronger when his aura's around him, and that probably explains the invulnerability...makes a lot of sense. laughing out loud

4. The similarity is there, if the FF characters are not the same in terms of power in the game, why would the Disney characters?Because the game is based way more on the Disney characters than the FF ones. In fact, 90% of the worlds are Disney worlds, also the fact the Disney characters weren't altered whereas the FF ones were.

Wanna know the similarity between all the things you named? All have no feats! eek! And Chernabog would get stepped on by Atlas, and would be ANNIHILATED by Zeus with the Blade of Olympus. So...I guess this means they did nothing in the original media they came from. They just posed. "Hey look at me! I'm the big Rock Titan who can't do shit! Look at me pose!" laughing

Also..what are feats to you? Just some things shown in cutscenes? I agree, it's very logical to leave out anything we see in gameplay footage, especially when the abilities are genuine and make perfect sense. Finally, you seem very eager to discuss random disney characters versus GoW gods...have you read the thread title yet? confused

And I know I asked for elaboration on the following.Originally posted by k1Lla441
Kratos then must be close to or at bullet speed if he can do this. That is, if Sora has no defensive moves, which he has several of anyway. That's not even including the various forms he has. Love the bias all. Keep it up. wink

One last thing, I am not saying Sora wins the fight. It's just the unexpected Kratos wank that...bothers...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by 2D6ZPN
Maybe in looks, but not in terms of what they can do. Either way the movie versions are in no way better.

Yes, in a straight up fight, which Jafar has never lost in srsly. Galactus losing because of hunger is PIS, Jafar losing because of cockiness is CIS. That's the point dude.

I don't remember seeing Jafar dying. He mentions he was defeated. Not the same as dying at any rate, not that it has much to do with my initial point, or the topic for that matter.

Yeah...I guess that's why his blows are stronger when his aura's around him, and that probably explains the invulnerability...makes a lot of sense. laughing out loud

Because the game is based way more on the Disney characters than the FF ones. In fact, 90% of the worlds are Disney worlds, also the fact the Disney characters weren't altered whereas the FF ones were.

So...I guess this means they did nothing in the original media they came from. They just posed. "Hey look at me! I'm the big Rock Titan who can't do shit! Look at me pose!" laughing

Also..what are feats to you? Just some things shown in cutscenes? I agree, it's very logical to leave out anything we see in gameplay footage, especially when the abilities are genuine and make perfect sense. Finally, you seem very eager to discuss random disney characters versus GoW gods...have you read the thread title yet? confused

And I know I asked for elaboration on the following.Kratos then must be close to or at bullet speed if he can do this. That is, if Sora has no defensive moves, which he has several of anyway. That's not even including the various forms he has. Love the bias all. Keep it up. wink

One last thing, I am not saying Sora wins the fight. It's just the unexpected Kratos wank that...bothers...

Jafar did die. The only way to destroy a genie is to destroy their lamp and Kratos doesn't have to close to Sora to turn him into stone.

HAPGMB
Died in the movie I know, but I was talking in terms of KH's plot, in which case he didn't.

So now we get to use GoW gameplay and not KH...another double standard. Sora stops time and moons him. See what I did there?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by HAPGMB
Died in the movie I know, but I was talking in terms of KH's plot, in which case he didn't.

So now we get to use GoW gameplay and not KH...another double standard. Sora stops time and moons him. See what I did there?

No double standards. Earlier on we said that it wasn't fair for Sora to have GP feats and Kratos couldn't so OP gave Kratos his too and Kratos can also control time.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by k1Lla441
1. So your telling me throwing a sky scraper is equal to holding atlas' hand from crushing him? Atlas holds the ENTIRE crust up which is > throwing a skyscaper by far. kratos easily.

2.Kratos can block lighting. which is equal to sora or better. but ill leave this at a tie. in normal speed, i give it to sora.

3. you betcha.

4. "probably" is the key word in that sentence. you assuming that he was stupid. im pretty sure to control an entire army you have to be highly intelligent, and to get passed pandoras temple you have to be smart. kratos definitely.

5. smile

7. kratos can hurl a giant collosus a mile that stomped his whole foot on him with ease.

And dont get me started about all the monsters kratos has killed/beaten.
kratos wins this fight by far.

1. Okay, Kratos is stronger. If they were to have an arm wrestle, Kratos would win but not by a lot. "not by a lot" because Atlas was using 2 fingers and Kratos only resisted with a lot of struggling for a short while. Atlas was also probably toying w/him.

2. Did he block, dodge or just resist lightning?

3. yeah

4. right, I admitted I was wrong before in another post

5. big grin you seem to agree with me on everything that says Kratos is better on roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. What are you saying? Sora's reaction commands are way more numerous and easier to pull off because they require just one simple button press.

7. Sora can beat a god (Hades) without that much help (Donald and Goofy never helped me that much).

I'd say tie or Sora by a bit

Wei Phoenix
1. Okay, Kratos is stronger. If they were to have an arm wrestle, Kratos would win but not by a lot. "not by a lot" because Atlas was using 2 fingers and Kratos only resisted with a lot of struggling for a short while. Atlas was also probably toying w/him.

3. yeah

5. big grin you seem to agree with me on everything that says Kratos is better on roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. What are you saying? Sora's reaction commands are way more numerous and easier to pull off because they require just one simple button press.

7. Sora can beat a god (Hades) without that much help (Donald and Goofy never helped me that much).

Kratos barely wins an arm wrestling fight Sora? How the hell did you come up with that?

Disney Hades has nothing on any God from GOW. What feats does Disney Hades have?

Burning thought

3. yeah

1. He would win by a lot.....Sora has no strength feats to compare with tossing the Colossus of rhodes

2. You can block it, but from memory, this was in-game

6. one tap of "O" and Sora would be ripped in half, you cannot get much more "simple" than one tap of a button...

7. Hades as a God is basically featless....and by your final comments your talking about gameplay which is irrelvent.

Kratos could defeat his so many ways, its Kratos by a lot.

Hewhoknowsall
6. The one hit kill only works on small feeble enemies such as undead dudes with swords. Bosses and harder enemies require them to be weakened and then to tap O really fast or do a bunch of different button presses. And I think it is 100% reasonable to think Kratos wins this, but to think that Sora is weaker than those undead dudes? That's just pure bias.

BTW, this is Kratos at the end of GoW before getting pandora's box, so GoW 2 feats do not count.

Wei Phoenix
6. The one hit kill only works on small feeble enemies such as undead dudes with swords. Bosses and harder enemies require them to be weakened and then to tap O really fast or do a bunch of different button presses. And I think it is 100% reasonable to think Kratos wins this, but to think that Sora is weaker than those undead dudes? That's just pure bias.

BTW, this is Kratos at the end of GoW before getting pandora's box, so GoW 2 feats do not count.

Oh God why are you weakening Kratos so much but giving Sora so much stuff? Kratos still turns him to stone.

Hewhoknowsall
Oh God why are you weakening Kratos so much but giving Sora so much stuff? Kratos still turns him to stone.

I said that several posts ago. You should read the former posts.

The turn to stone is temparary and doesn't work on bosses I don't think (or does it). And what about Sora's time stop move?

Burning thought

undead dudes? no, but hes the same size if not smaller combined with the fact he is far weaker than Kratos anyway, its not unreasonable to think he would suffer the same fate.

And they do count because throughout most of GOW 2 he is the same Kratos as in the first...although to be fair, the moment when he tosses the colossus he is small, but has some God power in him still so it does not count.

Wei Phoenix
I said that several posts ago. You should read the former posts.

The turn to stone is temparary and doesn't work on bosses I don't think (or does it). And what about Sora's time stop move?

TBH if you have to dwarf one combatant to give the other one a "Chance" then you should already know who the real winner is. Anyway Kratos was the GOW at the end GOW so he is I guess more powerful than his GOW2 version.

Hewhoknowsall
TBH if you have to dwarf one combatant to give the other one a "Chance" then you should already know who the real winner is. Anyway Kratos was the GOW at the end GOW so he is I guess more powerful than his GOW2 version.

I said BEFORE GETTING PANDORA'S BOX

And when he was GoW that was AFTER pandora's box.

Wei Phoenix
I said BEFORE GETTING PANDORA'S BOX

And when he was GoW that was AFTER pandora's box.

In the end Kratos is the still the winner since you have to dwarf him so much. This thread is just a huge mess. TBH its things like this that makes you seem like a troll, that plus your name has no spaces and its hard to read and the fact that you made a sock account when you got suspended.

Kratos turns him to stone instantly for the win.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by 2D6ZPN
Maybe in looks, but not in terms of what they can do. Either way the movie versions are in no way better.

Yes, in a straight up fight, which Jafar has never lost in srsly. Galactus losing because of hunger is PIS, Jafar losing because of cockiness is CIS. That's the point dude.

I don't remember seeing Jafar dying. He mentions he was defeated. Not the same as dying at any rate, not that it has much to do with my initial point, or the topic for that matter.

Yeah...I guess that's why his blows are stronger when his aura's around him, and that probably explains the invulnerability...makes a lot of sense. laughing out loud

Because the game is based way more on the Disney characters than the FF ones. In fact, 90% of the worlds are Disney worlds, also the fact the Disney characters weren't altered whereas the FF ones were.

So...I guess this means they did nothing in the original media they came from. They just posed. "Hey look at me! I'm the big Rock Titan who can't do shit! Look at me pose!" laughing

And I know I asked for elaboration on the following.Kratos then must be close to or at bullet speed if he can do this. That is, if Sora has no defensive moves, which he has several of anyway. That's not even including the various forms he has. Love the bias all. Keep it up. wink

One last thing, I am not saying Sora wins the fight. It's just the unexpected Kratos wank that...bothers... 1. So Donald is a powerful wizard and Goofy is a formidable knight? I guess Simba in the movies could have killed a giant building sized Hollow too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. O RLY? He was killed when he in turn was trying to kill them. He failed. Galactus' power is not constant, Jafar's is, and then there is the fact that Galactus has many different writers portraying him, and the fact that it takes more, and more powerful characters to so much as stand up to Galactus. Jafar was beaten by...A. A teenage boy and girl B. A weak genie C. A flying rug and D. A bird. If the movie and game versions are the same...I guess that means Jafar cannot be omnipotent, what-with being killed by Sora.

3. ...He was killed in KH2, he blew up. no expression And the point is, Sora has not fought these super 1337 opponents you claim he has.

4. Being immortal makes him invulnerable, and he didn't get any stronger in the movies, obviously, that is a game only detail. smile

5. Weren't altered? Donald can use magic, Goofy is a knight, Jafar can be killed without destroying the lamp, Oogie Boogie isn't a pussy, and Pete apparently has magic powers. Yeah, they aren't altered at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. The Rock Titan in the movie did nothing more than throw a rock...In the game I don't even think he did that. Zeus has a sword that can nuke huge landscapes and kill an army of Titans. no expression

7. You stated that they could beat him. I disagreed. What genuine abilities?

8. Kratos blocked and deflected lightning.

Dark-Jaxx

3. yeah

I'd say tie or Sora by a bit 1. You have no basis at all to claim Sora has even 1/20th of Kratos' physical might.

2. He deflected it, and this "gameplay" transferred into a cut-scene, so it definately counts.

3. And Sora only gets...What? One Reaction command per enemy? And Kratos' attacks require one button to immobilize Sora, and another to execute him.

4. Lul wut? When Sora and friends first fought Hades, they couldn't do SHIT to him until Hercules went all immortal, not to mention Hades both in the game and in the series is virtually featless as far as power goes.

CDHHHX
1. So Donald is a powerful wizard and Goofy is a formidable knight? I guess Simba in the movies could have killed a giant building sized Hollow too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. O RLY? He was killed when he in turn was trying to kill them. He failed. Galactus' power is not constant, Jafar's is, and then there is the fact that Galactus has many different writers portraying him, and the fact that it takes more, and more powerful characters to so much as stand up to Galactus. Jafar was beaten by...A. A teenage boy and girl B. A weak genie C. A flying rug and D. A bird. If the movie and game versions are the same...I guess that means Jafar cannot be omnipotent, what-with being killed by Sora.

3. ...He was killed in KH2, he blew up. no expression And the point is, Sora has not fought these super 1337 opponents you claim he has.

4. Being immortal makes him invulnerable, and he didn't get any stronger in the movies, obviously, that is a game only detail. smile

5. Weren't altered? Donald can use magic, Goofy is a knight, Jafar can be killed without destroying the lamp, Oogie Boogie isn't a pussy, and Pete apparently has magic powers. Yeah, they aren't altered at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. The Rock Titan in the movie did nothing more than throw a rock...In the game I don't even think he did that. Zeus has a sword that can nuke huge landscapes and kill an army of Titans. no expression

7. You stated that they could beat him. I disagreed. What genuine abilities?

8. Kratos blocked and deflected lightning. 1. Don't see what your point is there.

2. So you're repeating this bs. Watch that part in the game and re-watch Return of Jafar plz. I would know more about this than you.

3. Blew up? What the f**k? So is glowing and having some kind of seizure blowing up?

4. Again, I'm saying there's no evidence the movie versions are stronger (and there is non3). Why do you think, Square would make them weaker?

5. ...Goofy wearing armor and Donald having a wand is making no alterations. You aren't using your brain to much, Jaxx. Pete is given these powers by maleficent, so they aren't inherently his. The fact they are in different plots show how they obtain powers and such, but they are inherently the same. I'm talking physically and mentally here. They are based COMPLETELY on what you see in the movies. Square did not alter them.

6. That's not my point. They are capable of destroying villages and such things. They tower over anything on the land. And at any rate, I'm not comparing KH Greeks with GoW characters <-- UNDERSTAND that please.

7. Bull. Nowhere did I talk KH characters versus Kratos, and the abilities such as..Ice Titan freezing the ground and arena are things he can do regardless if it's gameplay. He also did it in the movie <-- abilities like that I'm talking about.

8. Great. He wins, and isn't ripping Sora in half at any rate, because the latter is fan wank.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by CDHHHX

4. Again, I'm saying there's no evidence the movie versions are stronger (and there is non3). Why do you think, Square would make them weaker?

For the same reason why Superman and friends are weaker in the DC VS MK game.

Burning thought

incapacitate an army of Titans. no expression

Hewhoknowsall
Okay.

The Atlas feat doesn't count because it is from GoW 2.

Genie anyone? Why can't Sora just summon Genie? Genie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kratos

And how is this lopsided in Sora's favor? They BOTH get their gameplay feats.

Burning thought
Where did you say feats from GoW2 were not allowed? its not in the beginning.

Genie? first is Genie canon? secondly, how long does this summon take? if its liek Final fantasy summons then its not likely going to be useful, finally...what feats does Genie have in KH games

Wei Phoenix
Okay.

The Atlas feat doesn't count because it is from GoW 2.

Genie anyone? Why can't Sora just summon Genie? Genie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kratos

And how is this lopsided in Sora's favor? They BOTH get their gameplay feats.

Its lopsided because Sora gets all of his game feats but Kratos doesn't and now you negate the Atlas feat because you can't refute it. Even without the Atlas feat, Kratos is still leagues above Sora in strength.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Burning thought
Where did you say feats from GoW2 were not allowed? its not in the beginning.

Genie? first is Genie canon? secondly, how long does this summon take? if its liek Final fantasy summons then its not likely going to be useful, finally...what feats does Genie have in KH games

I said in one post that this is Kratos from the end of GoW (but without pandora's box).

Yes, Genie is canon and apears in both gameplay and some cutscenes. He also plays a role in the story by taking out that sandstorm. AND, Sora and friends went to aladin's world, so how can Genie not be canon?

The summon is instant and time freezes for a while when it happens.

He put out a sandstorm with a click of his fingers, can shapeshift at will, and he hasn't done that many other feats but based on his feats in Aladin he should be very helpful.

NonSensi-Klown
I'm going to report this thread because at this point you're clearly showing bias. You allow full feats, even non-canon ones, from Sora yet you deny feats for Kratos because you know full powered Kratos would win. After arguing for multiple pages, and losing, you declare a feat void after you can not refute it, using a rule that made up half a page after you made the thread, and ignoring iu tp until now. To top it all off, you say all Sora's feats are in play, yet you declare all his low-end feats void and only use his highest, most nonsensical ones, declaring even the canon feats void. That's a clear double-standard, it's fallacious, and it's wrong.

What you're trying to do is use your powers as thread starter to turn this into a spite thread, a thread where the character you want to win has every advantage and the only reason you're making this is so you can have the privilege of seeing your preferred character win. This is not allowed on this forum.

MadMel
not only that, but since the genie was a character from a cartoon before he ever appeared in games, his appearance is not alllowed (only characters that ORIGINATE in a game) erm

NonSensi-Klown
That's also true.

General Kaliero
Thread closed, as the thread creator has shown obvious bias, as opposed to any serious discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.