Raam vs. Berzerker (Gears of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Raam maybe the leader, but does he really have anything that could take on a Berserker?

Zack Fair
Its all about the Kryll. They made RAAM invulnerable and they pretty much pawned everything...but I have my doubts they will do anything except annoy the Berserker. RAAM was also slow as hell because he was carrying the troika turret, so unless he drops it to avoid the Berserker he is going to get splattered. Not to mention I think the Berserker carries enough force and momentum to equal a Torque Bow explosion, so the Kryll will probably be gone when the Berserker smashes them.

Hmm I forgot the most important factor: RAAM has no way of dealing damage. Only the Hammer of Dawn put the thing down and since RAAM doesn't have it he dies.

six6six
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Its all about the Kryll. They made RAAM invulnerable and they pretty much pawned everything...but I have my doubts they will do anything except annoy the Berserker. RAAM was also slow as hell because he was carrying the troika turret, so unless he drops it to avoid the Berserker he is going to get splattered. Not to mention I think the Berserker carries enough force and momentum to equal a Torque Bow explosion, so the Kryll will probably be gone when the Berserker smashes them.

Hmm I forgot the most important factor: RAAM has no way of dealing damage. Only the Hammer of Dawn put the thing down and since RAAM doesn't have it he dies.

I wonder if Raam's BIG ASS knife would have any affect on a Berserker? It went through Kim's armor like effin' butter. Would he be able to decapitate one?

Zack Fair
Not a chance.

Conventional firepower is nothing to Berserkers.

I miss them from the 1st game but I can see why they left them out seeing how you fought 3 of the damned thing.

six6six
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not a chance.

Conventional firepower is nothing to Berserkers.

I miss them from the 1st game but I can see why they left them out seeing how you fought 3 of the damned thing.

-Totally off the thread here, but just out of curiousity, does Master Chief have anything that would be able to take on a Berserker?

Zack Fair
No idea. Maybe the Spartan Laser, but that depends if the SL is as strong as the Hammer of Dawn.

braveheart
a little off but does any1 hav an extra gold gun code 4 gow2 i can hav 4 free?

Nemesis X
braveheart, quit asking about the golden rifle. If you didn't preorder Gears 2 then tough luck for you bub.

RAAM loses big. If he doesn't have the hammer of dawn then he's screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.