SILVER SURFER vs ORION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
silver surfer, with his current powerset vs orion of the new gods, with his astro force.

Bouboumaster
Norrin Radd

Endless Mike
Depends really

Orion is often underestimated

Though I'd give Surfer at least 6/10

Ambient
Surfer FTW.. Still his going to take some major beating fore he give the last blow...

Slaanesh
Surfer FTW..

Galan007
With the AF, I could see Orion taking a few. The majority goes to Surfer, though.

fangirl101
Originally posted by leonheartmm
silver surfer, with his current powerset vs orion of the new gods, with his astro force.
Add in the MB and It could go either way.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Norrin Radd

cloud102
Would be a good battle, that's for sure. Still going with Orion. Smarter fighter, just as versatile, and overall stronger.

guy222
norrin

leonheartmm
MB?????? what about if orion had his boom tube generater?

cloud102
It's over for Norrin.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by cloud102
Would be a good battle, that's for sure. Still going with Orion. Smarter fighter, just as versatile, and overall stronger.

Just as versatile? Really? I mean... really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
MB?????? what about if orion had his boom tube generater?
The MB is his boom tube generator. But it's so much more.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496232&pagenumber=3

Naija boy

overall stronger? just as versailte? I mean orion does have some fancy tricks up his sleeve but the degree to which he uses them cannot be compared to that of siurfer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
overall stronger? just as versailte? I mean orion does have some fancy tricks up his sleeve but the degree to which he uses them cannot be compared to that of siurfer.
Really? So Orion Controlling Universal Destroying Energy isn't comparable to the surfer? I dont' know that the surfer has ever controlled that much energy. Really now. And Orion is Stronger than Surfer. To say he isn't would be TOTALLY WANKING the surfer.

cloud102
Orion controls the fundamental forces of the universe. Yes, the Astro Force is that good.

Naija boy
Originally posted by fangirl101
Really? So Orion Controlling Universal Destroying Energy isn't comparable to the surfer? I dont' know that the surfer has ever controlled that much energy. Really now. And Orion is Stronger than Surfer. To say he isn't would be TOTALLY WANKING the surfer.

Please can u provide the context for the "Universal destroying enrgy feat". If its the same one that i think ive seen, the energy wasnt destroying the universe because of its sheer force or quantity but rather because it was corrupting the universe at a quantum level and by doing that was causing the fabric of the universe to collapse on itself. Thats nice and all but not even close to what u r making it out to be. It is not at all similar to containing or manipulating a universe worth of energy or energy which by its sheer force or quantity was consuming the universe Further iirc what he actually did to the energy was off panel. and also i never referred to physical strength when i was comparing surfer and orion.

vlaaad12345
And regardless the surfer doesn't have a feat under his own power anywhere near what orion did there,orion also has a mother box which aids him further in energy manipulating and when he goes demonic he has thrown down on beings above surfer.

Naija boy
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And regardless the surfer doesn't have a feat under his own power anywhere near what orion did there,orion also has a mother box which aids him further in energy manipulating and when he goes demonic he has thrown down on beings above surfer.

I beg to differ. Overwhelming mephisto in his own realm and manipulating the crunch energies while weakened ( something hat by galactus own admission would be difficult for even him) are on that level if not superior.

vlaaad12345
Mephisto was playing around if I remember that incident and the crunch energies killed surfer orion on the other hand was completelly fine after his feat so much so that he decided to go sickass on some aliens faces after.

Naija boy
Mephisto was playing around if I remember that incident and the crunch energies killed surfer orion on the other hand was completelly fine after his feat so much so that he decided to go sickass on some aliens faces after.

Mephisto wasnt playing around, he admitted to himself that he had never felt so close to defeat and then bailed himself out by attacking shalla bal to stop surfers concentration. Surfer was also already extremely weakened before he manipulated the crunch energies ( he had just gone toe to toe with two galactus level beings).

xJLxKing
SS is more versatile, but Orion is physically stronger. SS is faster(imo), so I go with SS.

cloud102
That was a low showing for Meph. I really don't think people would say Surfer would win on average. If so, Meph isn't cracked up to be what he says he is.

And Orion actually speed blitz. Plus he can travel faster than the speed of light when he wants.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Surfer wins 7/10

Naija boy
That was a low showing for Meph. I really don't think people would say Surfer would win on average. If so, Meph isn't cracked up to be what he says he is.

And Orion actually speed blitz. Plus he can travel faster than the speed of light when he wants.

No one would say surfer can win on average but someone brought up ( and attempted to grossly overate) orions highest feat and i in turn brought up surfers high feats that surpassed it.

fangirl101
No one would say surfer can win on average but someone brought up ( and attempted to grossly overate) orions highest feat and i in turn brought up surfers high feats that surpassed it.
Mephisto doesn't have Universal destroying power so saying surfer's feat of beating mephisto surpasses it is a NO. A big fat NO.

catwhiskers42
silver surfer hits him with that thing batman hit darkseid with
its his krypanite

fangirl101
Originally posted by catwhiskers42
silver surfer hits him with that thing batman hit darkseid with
its his krypanite
???

Raoul
???

final crisis 6.

Enyalus
Radion bullet.

BTW, OP says he doesn't get his Motherbox here, so I don't know why its being debated.

vlaaad12345
Silver surfer can't make radion,and the crunch feat in no way surpasses orions,orion reversed the process that was going to destroy the entire universe under his own power and was not dying weakened or anything afterwards surfer was a goner,unless the surfer has some crunch energies laying around orion can more then take a even split.

KGBeast
i think surfers powers are too much for orion.

Naija boy
Mephisto doesn't have Universal destroying power so saying surfer's feat of beating mephisto surpasses it is a NO. A big fat NO.

The universe WASNT being destroyed because of the force or quantity of the energy. It was going to be destroyed because of a unique property of the energy which would cause it to collapse on itself. Off panel Orion was somehow able to nullify that energy and stop the process. IT in NO WAY tells us anything about orions energy output or capacity. Surfer being able to outpower someone whose sheer output of energy can destroy galaxies is certainly more impressive.

Naija boy
Silver surfer can't make radion,and the crunch feat in no way surpasses orions,orion reversed the process that was going to destroy the entire universe under his own power and was not dying weakened or anything afterwards surfer was a goner,unless the surfer has some crunch energies laying around orion can more then take a even split.

Orion reversed the process by somehow nullifying the effects of the energy off panel. IT tells us nothing about his power output or capacity. The energy was destroying the universe because it had a unique effect on it, not because of its quantity or output. The feat tells us practically nothing about orions energy capacity and certainly doesnt put his manipulation abilities on surfers level let alone above it. Surfer on the other hand was able harness an amount of energy while weakened that galactus himself admitted would be difficult for him. Certainly In regards to energy manipulation and capacity, the crunch feat is superior.

fangirl101
The universe WASNT being destroyed because of the force or quantity of the energy. It was going to be destroyed because of a unique property of the energy which would cause it to collapse on itself. Off panel Orion was somehow able to nullify that energy and stop the process. IT in NO WAY tells us anything about orions energy output or capacity. Surfer being able to outpower someone whose sheer output of energy can destroy galaxies is certainly more impressive.
massive big no. It was an actual quantum bomb that was able to simultaneously wipe out all of the universe at one time. Keep up. Your Orion Hating in order to bolster your stance on surfer is annoying as hell.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Raoul
final crisis 6.
I gave a question mark becuz the bullet itself was made by DS. Surfer making something made by DS is completely not going to happen.

vlaaad12345
Orion reversed the process by somehow nullifying the effects of the energy off panel. IT tells us nothing about his power output or capacity. The energy was destroying the universe because it had a unique effect on it, not because of its quantity or output. The feat tells us practically nothing about orions energy capacity and certainly doesnt put his manipulation abilities on surfers level let alone above it. Surfer on the other hand was able harness an amount of energy while weakened that galactus himself admitted would be difficult for him. Certainly In regards to energy manipulation and capacity, the crunch feat is superior.
Again your failing to try and downplay it the process had already started then universe was already starting to collapse orion reversed it with no sign of being tired afterward or anything like that,surfer manipulated the crunch energies and then died immediately afterwards.

Naija boy
massive big no. It was an actual quantum bomb that was able to simultaneously wipe out all of the universe at one time. Keep up. Your Orion Hating in order to bolster your stance on surfer is annoying as hell.

No ur flat out LYING about something u know that is obviously not true is idiotic as hell

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/?action=view&current=jkfw-05-05.jpg

Its clearly stated in that scan that the bomb destroys the universe by tapping into the fabric of the universe at the quantum level and causing it to instantly collapse into a blackhole.

Therefore it was NOT the sheer force or amount of energy but rather the effects it had on the quantum level that would destroy the universe.

This is also seen where orion is about to go and stop the bomb

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/?action=view&current=jkfw-05-12.jpg

Orion mentions that a sphere effect is beginning to radiate from the bomb and already every atom in the universe is beginning to react to it. Proof that it was not the force or amount of energy but rather its unique make up that was doing it.

vlaaad12345
Seriously your dense or something,if already every atom in the universe is reacting to it then already everything is breaking down and orion reversed that process across THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE by himself and was fine,surfer died by manipulating universal energies this isn't rocket science orions feat is more impressive.

Naija boy
Again your failing to try and downplay it the process had already started then universe was already starting to collapse orion reversed it with no sign of being tired afterward or anything like that,surfer manipulated the crunch energies and then died immediately afterwards.

No u are the one who has failed to address anything ive said. The universe was already starting to collapse in reaction to the energy. When orion was able to somehow stop that energy. The process stopped. Whether he was tired or not is irrelevant cuz its not even the same type of feat as surfers. Surfer actually channeled an amount of energy that would be difficult for galactus himself to do. further i dont know why u keep bringing up surfer almost dying because surfer as already battered and in badshape before he channeled the energies.

vlaaad12345
Maybe because he was dying?and orion stopped it by omg reversing the process and omg how would he do that when every atom in the universe was already effected?omg by fixing everything at the quantam level across the entire universe,seriously I don't care what galactus might have had trouble doing what matters is surfer when performing a universal feat was broken and shattered and orion still wanted to kick more ass if you can't see why reversing the process which is going to collapse an entire universe is a feat atleast on the level of redirected a universal energy and dying then i don't know what to say besides hop off surfers dick.

fangirl101
No ur flat out LYING about something u know that is obviously not true is idiotic as hell

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/?action=view&current=jkfw-05-05.jpg

Its clearly stated in that scan that the bomb destroys the universe by tapping into the fabric of the universe at the quantum level and causing it to instantly collapse into a blackhole.

Therefore it was NOT the sheer force or amount of energy but rather the effects it had on the quantum level that would destroy the universe.

This is also seen where orion is about to go and stop the bomb

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/New%20Gods/?action=view&current=jkfw-05-12.jpg

Orion mentions that a sphere effect is beginning to radiate from the bomb and already every atom in the universe is beginning to react to it. Proof that it was not the force or amount of energy but rather its unique make up that was doing it.
OMG. Something has the power to simultaneous affect every molecule in the universe and you are trying to down play it? OMG. You are now perma ignored.

quanchi112
OMG. Something has the power to simultaneous affect every molecule in the universe and you are trying to down play it? OMG. You are now perma ignored. laughing out loud Perma ignored.

Naija boy
Seriously your dense or something,if already every atom in the universe is reacting to it then already everything is breaking down and orion reversed that process across THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE by himself and was fine,surfer died by manipulating universal energies this isn't rocket science orions feat is more impressive.

Lulz if u cant understand something this simple u have no hope of understanding rocket science. U must be really retarded. Orion reversed the process by somehow stopping the energies that were CAUSING IT. Those energies were causing it by tapping into the fabric of the universe at a quantum level not by the sheer amount or power. Therefore orion somehow stopping that energy doesnt tell us much about his output or capacity which is what is relevant in this match. Surfer channeled energy that even galactus would not have been able to channel for long. That tells us alot about his energy capacity which is what is relevant here. So no in terms of what is actually relevant Surfers feat is more impressive.

vlaaad12345
IT was a bomb that already went off there is no stopping it at its source or anything he had to reverse the process universe wide which is what he did jesus your getting more pathetic by the second and even if he did stop it at its source omg guess what THAT POWER SOURCE STILL WAS COLLAPSING AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE in short you failed hardcore and should remove sufers dick from your ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SS is more versatile, but Orion is physically stronger. SS is faster(imo), so I go with SS. Orion is stronger and more of a warrior in battle. He ripped out Darkseid's heart. That is impressive. Surfer doesn't want any of him in a scrap. We saw what happened to Surfer against Thor. Now,he has been upgraded since then but not enough to be able to best Thor or Orion in a scrap imo regardless of his planet hulk showing.

Surfer wins if he uses his powers to the best of his ability and Orion wins if he closes the gap and brawls with him.

Naija boy
OMG. Something has the power to simultaneous affect every molecule in the universe and you are trying to down play it? OMG. You are now perma ignored.

loooool. Are u freaking blind or illiterate? Havent u been reading what ive been saying at all? In Gods name try to address even a single thing ive said and maybe u wud be taken seriously. For heaven sakes the scans im using are even YOURS!!!!. It is as clear as day their the reason that the bomb was destroying the universe. IT was tapping into it at the quantum level!!!! Really it is indisputable that reason the bomb was destroying the universe was its unique make up and therefore the feat doesnt tell us much about his capacity or output. Thats whats relevant here!

Enyalus
Stop posting interesting things, you inconsiderate bastards. I'm trying to read Reign in Hell and you people keep forcing me to hit 'refresh' and read this!

catwhiskers42
LOL!!!

~whiskers

Naija boy
IT was a bomb that already went off there is no stopping it at its source or anything he had to reverse the process universe wide which is what he did jesus your getting more pathetic by the second and even if he did stop it at its source omg guess what THAT POWER SOURCE STILL WAS COLLAPSING AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE in short you failed hardcore and should remove sufers dick from your ass.

Seriously do u even think before u type at all? Remove surfers dick from my ass? Is that the best u got? What a pitiful bufoon. U cant even address any of my points and all u do is make a fool of urself by using laughable insults.LOL Can u even read? IT is as clear as day in the scan that evry atom in the universe was reacting to the implosion field which was beginning to radiate from the bomb. So guess what? when u nullify the energy in the implosion field and hence the field itself, the reaction that the universe is HAVING TO IT STOPS!!!.

I mean ur post doesnt even make sense. U admit that Orion nullified the source or cause of the universe collapsing and yet right after that u say that same source which Orion had just nullified was still collapsing the universe!! eek! What kind of retard are u?

Mindset
What kind of retard are u? The best kind. uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
The best kind. uhuh

Tom Cruise?

catwhiskers42
tom cruise lol!

~whiskers

fangirl101
Seriously do u even think before u type at all? Remove surfers dick from my ass? Is that the best u got? What a pitiful bufoon. U cant even address any of my points and all u do is make a fool of urself by using laughable insults.LOL Can u even read? IT is as clear as day in the scan that evry atom in the universe was reacting to the implosion field which was beginning to radiate from the bomb. So guess what? when u nullify the energy in the implosion field and hence the field itself, the reaction that the universe is HAVING TO IT STOPS!!!.

I mean ur post doesnt even make sense. U admit that Orion nullified the source or cause of the universe collapsing and yet right after that u say that same source which Orion had just nullified was still collapsing the universe!! eek! What kind of retard are u?
Your argument fails on every level. Seriously. If the bomb had already been activated, that means that it had simultaneous began to destroy the universe on a quantum lvl. It was affecting everything all at once. Orion was the only one who control all of that energy at once. He not only stopped the process, but reversed the damaging effects all at once. Seriously, you are asking for definitive proof of the lvl of his power when you certainly cant' tell us just how powerful one would have to be to manipulate a piece of the cruch energies. Which is all Surfer did. He certainly didn't manipulate it all. Now did he?

Naija boy
Maybe because he was dying?and orion stopped it by omg reversing the process and omg how would he do that when every atom in the universe was already effected?omg by fixing everything at the quantam level across the entire universe,seriously I don't care what galactus might have had trouble doing what matters is surfer when performing a universal feat was broken and shattered and orion still wanted to kick more ass if you can't see why reversing the process which is going to collapse an entire universe is a feat atleast on the level of redirected a universal energy and dying then i don't know what to say besides hop off surfers dick.

laughing out loud Another display of complete retardation. I ask u why u keep trying to lower surfers feat by bringing up the fact that he was almost dead after it but failing to bring up the fact that he was already in similar condition before the feat and what do u reply? " Well because he was dying" eek! What the hell is wrong with u? Do u even know the meaning of context at all? Surfer was almost out before he started performing the feat so indeed he would certainly be almost out after performing such a difficult feat. Heck being able to still perform the feat in the horrible condition he was in is a feat in and of itself.

Orion nullified the cause of the universal reaction and with that nullified the effect as well. IF the universe is reacting because of the implosion field, When u nullify the implosion field the reaction stops. Thats what orion did.

fangirl101
laughing out loud Another display of complete retardation. I ask u why u keep trying to lower surfers feat by bringing up the fact that he was almost dead after it but failing to bring up the fact that he was already in similar condition before the feat and what do u reply? " Well because he was dying" eek! What the hell is wrong with u? Do u even know the meaning of context at all? Surfer was almost out before he started performing the feat so indeed he would certainly be almost out after performing such a difficult feat. Heck being able to still perform the feat in the horrible condition he was in is a feat in and of itself.

Orion nullified the cause of the universal reaction and with that nullified the effect as well. IF the universe is reacting because of the implosion field, When u nullify the implosion field the reaction stops. Thats what orion did.
Epic fail. how do you explain the REVERSING of the effects? Orion reversed the quantum effects universe wide. Go slide down a barbed wire pole with jelly underwear on. You are so annoying.

Mindset
Go slide down a barbed wire pole with jelly underwear on. You have a weird fetish

Badabing
Guys, let's calm down. No need to call people retards or to tell them to slide down a barbed wire pole with jelly underwear on. messed sick laughing out loud at that last part though.

quanchi112
Naja,how many wins out of ten for the surfer?

Naija boy
Your argument fails on every level. Seriously. If the bomb had already been activated, that means that it had simultaneous began to destroy the universe on a quantum lvl. It was affecting everything all at once. Orion was the only one who control all of that energy at once. He not only stopped the process, but reversed the damaging effects all at once. Seriously, you are asking for definitive proof of the lvl of his power when you certainly cant' tell us just how powerful one would have to be to manipulate a piece of the cruch energies. Which is all Surfer did. He certainly didn't manipulate it all. Now did he?

lulz i thought i was on "perma ignore"? What nonsense. Well at least this time u have come with an arguement ( a nonsensical one but its better than nothing).

the bomb had already been activated and meaning it had tapped into the universe on a quantum level and hence was causing it to collapse on to itself. The energy of the bomb had tampered with the universe at the quantum level and by doing that was causing all the atoms in the universe to react. it wasnt the sheer force or the amount of the energy but rather it tampering with it at the quantum level. So u saying orion was controlling "all that energy" is just inane as what was special about the bomb wasnt the quantity of its energy but rather the special effects and properties the energy had.

Also surfer what was indicated was that surfer channelled "the energies of the crunch" and nothing more. It didnt specify anything other than that. What we do know is that surfer channelled enough of it to make galactus acknowledge the difficulty of his feat.

fangirl101
lulz i thought i was on "perma ignore"? What nonsense. Well at least this time u have come with an arguement ( a nonsensical one but its better than nothing).

the bomb had already been activated and meaning it had tapped into the universe on a quantum level and hence was causing it to collapse on to itself. The energy of the bomb had tampered with the universe at the quantum level and by doing that was causing all the atoms in the universe to react. it wasnt the sheer force or the amount of the energy but rather it tampering with it at the quantum level. So u saying orion was controlling "all that energy" is just inane as what was special about the bomb wasnt the quantity of its energy but rather the special effects and properties the energy had.
Your understanding of quantum theory is sick. And not in a good way. If you set off a bomb that taps the Universe's quantum field at the same time, that means you have tapped the unlimted power of the quantum field. It doesn't matter about the bomb. The bomb once set off had already done it's job. The part that was hard was for anyone to control the QUANTUM FIELD and reverse the effects of the universe collapsing on itself. You are so god damned annoying. Really. Stop trying to down play the feat.

Naija boy
Epic fail. how do you explain the REVERSING of the effects? Orion reversed the quantum effects universe wide. Go slide down a barbed wire pole with jelly underwear on. You are so annoying.

lulz. orion reversed the quantum effects universe wide by nullifying the energy that was tampering with the universe at a quantum level. simple as that

fangirl101
lulz. orion reversed the quantum effects universe wide by nullifying the energy that was tampering with the universe at a quantum level. simple as that
That's the dummest shit I've heard in a long time. Really. The bomb had already went off and affected the universe's quantum field. Like the entire thing. You do understand what Universal means right? It means everything. You do understand that once a bomb is activated that it's energy is gone. It's done. It's released. There was no bomb energy to reverse. OMG. Let me calm down before I call you an idiot or a troll or something. Ok I'm calm. I'm not going to call you a fan boy or anything like that. I'm going to just say that you are trying to down play the feat. Orion contained the energies and reversed the effects on the quantum field UNIVERSE wide. Now. You cannot hope or dare to argue against that.

Naija boy
Your understanding of quantum theory is sick. And not in a good way. If you set off a bomb that taps the Universe's quantum field at the same time, that means you have tapped the unlimted power of the quantum field. It doesn't matter about the bomb. The bomb once set off had already done it's job. The part that was hard was for anyone to control the QUANTUM FIELD and reverse the effects of the universe collapsing on itself. You are so god damned annoying. Really. Stop trying to down play the feat.

LOL. What do u think calling me annoying is going to achieve? U think it will improve ur argument? eek!

And seriously what sort of hack science are u trying to pass off here? Control the quantum field? Are u serious? where the heck was that even mentioned?

First of all it was obvious that the bombs energy was still working because it was stated that once the device had finished the universe would instantly collapse into a blackhole. However orion mentions that the atoms in the universe were already beginning to react to the implosion field. In other words the process had not yet finished because if it had the universe would have collapsed in an instant. IT was still in the early stages therefore and by nullifying the sphere effect which was just "beginning" to radiate Orion was able to stop the universe from collapsing onto itself.

fangirl101
. However orion mentions that the atoms in the universe were already beginning to react to the implosion field. In other words the process had not yet finished because if it had the universe would have collapsed in an instant. IT was still in the early stages therefore and by nullifying the sphere effect which was just "beginning" to radiate Orion was able to stop the universe/b] from collapsing onto itself.
I highlighted a few things to aid you. By the way, These are your words.

Naija boy
That's the dummest shit I've heard in a long time. Really. The bomb had already went off and affected the universe's quantum field. Like the entire thing. You do understand what Universal means right? It means everything. You do understand that once a bomb is activated that it's energy is gone. It's done. It's released. There was no bomb energy to reverse. OMG. Let me calm down before I call you an idiot or a troll or something. Ok I'm calm. I'm not going to call you a fan boy or anything like that. I'm going to just say that you are trying to down play the feat. Orion contained the energies and reversed the effects on the quantum field UNIVERSE wide. Now. You cannot hope or dare to argue against that.

Really this is just ridiculous. U say that there were "NO ENERGIES TO REVERSE" and yet just a few words later say that Orion "CONTAINED THE ENERGIES" eek!

As for the rest of ur post see below

fangirl101
Really this is just ridiculous. U say that there were "NO ENERGIES TO REVERSE" and yet just a few words later say that Orion "CONTAINED THE ENERGIES" eek!

As for the rest of ur post see below
There were no bomb energies to reverse. Are you slow or what? Damn. You are. He was reversing the quantum fields energies. Damn. Give up. You lose. Orion's energy feat is impressive and superior to the ambiguous cruch feat of the surfer.

Naija boy
I highlighted a few things to aid you. By the way, These are your words.

Wait so u are only able to read when words are in bold print?! eek!
did u not see all the other words inbetween? Ok i will help u out there.

I have never disputed the fact that orion was able to stop the universe from collapsing onto itself. Im simply providing the context and methods to with which he did it and therefore pointing out its irrelevance in this match.

Heck i even put it in italics just in case u need anymore reading aid.

Further in ur foolishness u have even absolutely destroyed any relevance that the orion feat has here. U claimed that there were no bomb energies for Orion to nullify. If that is so then the feat in no way shows anything at all in regards to his energy manipulation abilities and no way in hell proves he is superior to surfer. Yep with ur own words u just removed all relevance of the feat from this fight. Impressive eek!

Naija boy
There were no bomb energies to reverse. Are you slow or what? Damn. You are. He was reversing the quantum fields energies. Damn. Give up. You lose. Orion's energy feat is impressive and superior to the ambiguous cruch feat of the surfer.

lol. so now ur plan is to formulate things from out of nowhere?

Nowhere was there any mention of the energies of the "quantum field" where in the world u got that from only God knows.

fangirl101
lol. so now ur plan is to formulate things from out of nowhere?

Nowhere was there any mention of the energies of the "quantum field" where in the world u got that from only God knows.
anyone who actually reads DC's comics knows that the quantum field is what ties that reality together. The bomb was a quantum bomb. I hate when someone tries to demean a feat and they dont' even know jack about the comics. You dont' know jack. We do know that Orion reversed said effects of the universe destroying bomb. and we also know that the atoms in the UNIVERSE had already been affected. As in the UNIVERSE. all over. He manipulated universal lvl energy. I dont' give a damn if the enrgy was only able to turn all beings into flowers. If it can do that all over the universe at once time, it's still universe lvl energy.

Nihilist
Surfer 7-8/10 if orions lucky.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Surfer 7-8/10 if orions lucky.
And tyrant and thanos in your sig show just how unbiased and informed on Orion you are. smile

Mindset
And tyrant and thanos in your sig show just how unbiased and informed on Orion you are. smile Wow

facepalm

Nihilist
And tyrant and thanos in your sig show just how unbiased and informed on Orion you are. smile your a joke.

same could be said for your darkseid sig,lol ive been reading stuff with orion in for over 25 years so i think i know orion loses here.

fangirl101
your a joke.

same could be said for your darkseid sig,lol ive been reading stuff with orion in for over 25 years so i think i know orion loses here.
Please. Orion is Superman's physical equal and We know that without exploiting weaknesses, Surfer would have a hell of a time beating Superman. So how does he beat Someone who is Superman's superior in travel speed, skill, energy output and energy manip and versatility?
He won't. At best they stalemate or Orion unleashes the full power of the af and 2 or 3 shots Surfer.
What's Surfer gonna do? Matter manip Orion? Lulz. Orion has performed many of the feats he's used the mb for on his own with his af. Surfer gonna punch orion out? LMAO. Blast him? Lulz. Orion has shielded himself from the Omegas. You obviously haven't read enough Orion stuff.

Naija boy
anyone who actually reads DC's comics knows that the quantum field is what ties that reality together. The bomb was a quantum bomb. I hate when someone tries to demean a feat and they dont' even know jack about the comics. You dont' know jack. We do know that Orion reversed said effects of the universe destroying bomb. and we also know that the atoms in the UNIVERSE had already been affected. As in the UNIVERSE. all over. He manipulated universal lvl energy. I dont' give a damn if the enrgy was only able to turn all beings into flowers. If it can do that all over the universe at once time, it's still universe lvl energy.

Oh please. that is just pathetic. Trying to play the whole " u dont read Dc comics" card is just pitifully weak when the matter being discussed is clearly there for all to see on panel. and then trying to emphasize ur point by simply making blanket statements like repeatedly saying that " Orion manipulated universal level energy" without providing any such proof is even more laughable

Nowhere was the energy of the quantum field even mentioned. and yet u expect us to believe that orion somehow manipulated it even though no such thing was mentioned. What we do know is that the energy of device was still at work because once it was finished the universe would collapse instantly. Orion conclusively proves this by saying " a sphere effect is beginning to radiate from the bomb" which proves that it was still working and he also mentions that evry atom in the universe was in the process of reacting. If the device had finished as u say, the universe would have already instantly collapsed into a blackhole. This was obviously not the case.
Therefore it is clear that by stopping the device before it could complete its task, orion stopped the universe from collapsing on itself.

EDIT. My argument is conclusively proven through the statement " "the oblivion bomb is activated, there is no way it ( referring to the oblivion bomb) can be stopped" Orion then comes in and says "there is nothing that has been done that i cannot cause to be undone" He is clearly referring to reversing the processes of the oblivion bomb.

Nihilist
Please. Orion is Superman's physical equal and We know that without exploiting weaknesses, Surfer would have a hell of a time beating Superman. So how does he beat Someone who is Superman's superior in travel speed, skill, energy output and energy manip and versatility?
He won't. At best they stalemate or Orion unleashes the full power of the af and 2 or 3 shots Surfer.
What's Surfer gonna do? Matter manip Orion? Lulz. Orion has performed many of the feats he's used the mb for on his own with his af. Surfer gonna punch orion out? LMAO. Blast him? Lulz. Orion has shielded himself from the Omegas. You obviously haven't read enough Orion stuff. thats your opinion,which is heavily biased and wrong,but thats fine.

fangirl101
Oh please. that is just pathetic. Trying to play the whole " u dont read Dc comics" card is just pitifully weak when the matter being discussed is clearly there for all to see on panel. and then trying to emphasize ur point by simply making blanket statements like repeatedly saying that " Orion manipulated universal level energy" without providing any such proof is even more laughable

Nowhere was the energy of the quantum field even mentioned. and yet u expect us to believe that orion somehow manipulated it even though no such thing was mentioned. What we do know is that the energy of device was still at work because once it was finished the universe would collapse instantly. Orion conclusively proves this by saying " a sphere effect is beginning to radiate from the bomb" which proves that it was still working and he also mentions that evry atom in the universe was in the process of reacting. If the device had finished as u say, the universe would have already instantly collapsed into a blackhole. This was obviously not the case.
Therefore it is clear that by stopping the device before it could complete its task, orion stopped the universe from collapsing on itself.
Please get lost. Every atom in the universe was already being affected. Which means universal lvl energy was at play. Of which, it was manipulated by Orion. You fail at life.
LET ME TYPE IT IN CAPS AND SLOW

EVERY

ATOM

IN

THE

UNIVERSE

WAS

BEING

AFFECTED.

WHAT

PART

OF

THAT

IS

SO

HARD

FOR

YOU

TO

GRASP?

fangirl101
thats your opinion,which is heavily biased and wrong,but thats fine.
lulz. I own nearly every comic with the NG's. Nothing biased about knowing the facts. Surfer isn't going to punch orion to death. He isn't going to out speed him. He isn't going to matter manip him. He certainly isn't going to out blast him. They stalemate or Orion uses Superior firepower for the slim win.

psycho gundam
And tyrant and thanos in your sig show just how unbiased and informed on Orion you are. smile you're not serious...right?

Naija boy
Please get lost. Every atom in the universe was already being affected. Which means universal lvl energy was at play. Of which, it was manipulated by Orion. You fail at life.
LET ME TYPE IT IN CAPS AND SLOW

EVERY

ATOM

IN

THE

UNIVERSE

WAS

BEING

AFFECTED.

WHAT

PART

OF

THAT

IS

SO

HARD

FOR

YOU

TO

GRASP?

laughing More blanket statements made without any from of thought or analysis. Quite Sad. But now read closely:

Evry atom in the universe was reacting because the enrgy of the oblivion bomb had begun tapping into the uuniverse at the quantum level. However because the bomb had NOT finished its processes ( confirmed numerous times on panel) the process of collapse ( which would have been instantaneous) had not begun. Orion was therefore somehow able to nullify the energy of this device and therefore stop it before it completed its process and thereby prevent the instant collapse of the universe.

Heck i see u need some time to grasp that fact so in my infinite kindness here are a few tips u can use in order to make more reasonable posts:

1. Read the scans carefully
2. Attempt to comprehend whats ON PANEL
3. Properly analyse the events
4. Then and only then can u make posts on it.

These steps will save u alot of trouble.

Naija boy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Naja,how many wins out of ten for the surfer?

Id give surfer like a 7/10.

Leobama
laughing More blanket statements made without any from of thought or analysis. Quite Sad. But now read closely:

Evry atom in the universe was reacting because the enrgy of the oblivion bomb had begun tapping into the uuniverse at the quantum level. However because the bomb had NOT finished its processes ( confirmed numerous times on panel) the process of collapse ( which would have been instantaneous) had not begun. Orion was therefore somehow able to nullify the energy of this device and therefore stop it before it completed its process and thereby prevent the instant collapse of the universe.

Heck i see u need some time to grasp that fact so in my infinite kindness here are a few tips u can use in order to make more reasonable posts:

1. Read the scans carefully
2. Attempt to comprehend whats ON PANEL
3. Properly analyse the events
4. Then and only then can u make posts on it.

These steps will save u alot of trouble. L O L ! ! ! laughing

cloud102
Orion 6/10. The man is being underestimated here.

Mindset
Maybe you're underrating SS.

quanchi112
Id give surfer like a 7/10. Ok. You gotta admit though in a scrap Orion has his number.

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe you're underrating SS.

I actually love Surfer's old stuff. So, I'm trying not to be biased here. Both have low showings and highs, but I think Orion's analytical mind and superior tactics in battle give him the slight majority.

Leobama
I actually love Surfer's old stuff. So, I'm trying not to be biased here. Both have low showings and highs, but I think Orion's analytical mind and superior tactics in battle give him the slight majority. Do you think the Surfer's cosmic awareness would help him out here?

cloud102
Originally posted by Leobama
Do you think the Surfer's cosmic awareness would help him out here?

Maybe. But Orion's Mother box acts as cosmic awareness as well. Giving Orion battle strategies, tracking beings across the universe/other dimensions, and notifying Orion of danger.

Leobama
Maybe. But Orion's Mother box acts as cosmic awareness as well. Giving Orion battle strategies, tracking beings across the universe/other dimensions, and notifying Orion of danger. Wow. This would be a good 1.

skyfather
This time surfer wont save orion from the black racer

Naija boy
Ok. You gotta admit though in a scrap Orion has his number.

Yeah in a scrap ( i assume u mean no exotic stuff) SS would defintely go down. surfer isnt a natural warrior (though he does have some pretty good fighting skills) so in fights where his PC is limited he would defintely not fair that welll againsr Orion.

cloud102
Orion has controlled cosmic energy and even magic. He has a lot at his disposal.

leonheartmm
to clear up a few things. surfer "channelled" a PART of the energies of the crunch which by their NATURE were what gave birth to and wud destroy the aegis and teneberis. this was only possible because they were fighting NEAR the crunch{the border of the universe into the negetive zone}. it wasnt the AMOUNT of energy that killed those two, it was the TYPE {which is equivalent to the negetive zone's version of the power cosmic}, surfe, although damaged WASNT about to die before he channeled those energies, he was in threat of dying BECAUSE he had been defeated and was in the PROXIMITY of two galactus level beings who cud THEN have easily destroyed him, he was dying after the feat DUE to having channeled the energies of the crunch. galactus cud have EASILY replicated the feat, but just like the surfer, wud have DIED afterwards. it was GALACTUS who saved the dying surfer. and do remember, that otehrwise, u r implying that the energies which were enough to kill BOTH aegis and teneberis were NOT enough to kill the surfer, which is foolish. also, can any1 put up scans of the orion universeal bomb feat? where did that happen again. and oh, btw, orion ripped darksied's heart out.

another thing, versatile as the astro force is, surfer's power cosmic is a bit more versatile than that. and surfer coming near to beating mephisto is pis. his power cosmic is like an ant compared to mephisto's magic, remember, mephisto has in the past even kept galactus trapped in his realm for reasonable periods of time.

Bouboumaster

And that comment is Orion Wanking.

Surfer OWNED Nova, taking his best shot without reacting.

And go h2h against Gladiator, the dude who can go 100 time the speed of light, and destroy a planet with a couple of punches.

And go h2h, without using his exotics powers, with the Hulk.

The difference between Orion and Surfer is that Orion is more agressive and more skilled.
But Surfer is more versatile, and have speed on his side. And he got a upgrade recently. And with his new attitude, he would be willing to go all out.

In final, Surfer spank Orion's ass with his cosmic surf board.

Enyalus
Maybe. But Orion's Mother box acts as cosmic awareness as well.

Doesn't look like he gets the MB here.

And the whole "Orion contained universal destroying energies" does seem like misrepresentation now that I've seen the scans and context (which I hadn't before.)

leonheartmm
clearing things up again, NO motherbox. motherbox wud make this spite seeing as even a human can easily turn into a planet wide techno/telepath with its use etc. however, orion DOES have the ability to create boom tubes here.

Naija boy
to clear up a few things. surfer "channelled" a PART of the energies of the crunch which by their NATURE were what gave birth to and wud destroy the aegis and teneberis. this was only possible because they were fighting NEAR the crunch{the border of the universe into the negetive zone}. it wasnt the AMOUNT of energy that killed those two, it was the TYPE {which is equivalent to the negetive zone's version of the power cosmic}.

I never claimed it was the amount of the crunch energies that killed Tenebrous and Aegis. They were killed because the crunch energies were the energies that gave birth to them.

Neither did i claim he was "dying" before he channeled the crunch. He was however, almost out as i said and extremely weakened before he performed the feat. Channeling the crunch then put him on the brink of death. That is hardly something to ashamed of considering hte bad condition he was already in.

No no no. Galactus certainly could have replicated the feat, but by admitting that the crunch energies were difficult to channel even for someone like him he gives us a guage of the impressiveness of the surfer feat. Further, as i mentioned earlier ( and as u even did) Tenebrous and aegis werent killed because of the amount of energy but rather because it was the energy that birthed them and hence had a unique effect on them. Hence as soon as they came into contact with the energy they were disintegrated nearly immediately. Neither surfer nor galactus would be affected in the same way as neither of them was birthed by those energies. It still would have an adverse effect on them because of the difficulty in manipulating such huge energy but neither of them would be affected in the same way as tenebrous and aegis.

Its a very high end feat for surfer and regularly I wouldnt use it in an argument because its not something surfer achieves on average. But orions high end feat was brought into play and attempts were made to use this to prove that he was somehow superor to surfer. In turn therefore i brought up surfers high end feats that surpassed it.

leonheartmm
id say orion manipulating universal energy is PIS. his highest end feat which isnt PIS i suppose id ripping darkseid's heart out. cud surfer do that?

Naija boy
id say orion manipulating universal energy is PIS. his highest end feat which isnt PIS i suppose id ripping darkseid's heart out. cud surfer do that?

Id need the context of the feat to determine that.

cloud102
Is this the instance where Orion jumped inside Darkseid's body? Then broke his body, while jumping out?

Enyalus
Is this the instance where Orion jumped inside Darkseid's body? Then broke his body, while jumping out?

I think he's talking about Countdown to FC #2...in which case Orion was amped.

vlaaad12345
When orion was demonic he dove into darkseids body and destroyed him from the inside out.

quanchi112
id say orion manipulating universal energy is PIS. his highest end feat which isnt PIS i suppose id ripping darkseid's heart out. cud surfer do that? No. Surfer isn't that vicious. I think its pretty much agreed upon that Orion would own him if things get physical.

Enyalus
No. Surfer isn't that vicious. I think its pretty much agreed upon that Orion would own him if things get physical.

Post upgrade he seemed pretty serious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Post upgrade he seemed pretty serious. What kind of physical showings has he had since to show he can beat Orion?

Enyalus
What kind of physical showings has he had since to show he can beat Orion?

The only thing I can think of is him putting Ravenous on his knees, but I don't know exactly how strong Ravenous is.

And there's his bullrush of Nova.

'Bout it.

quanchi112
The only thing I can think of is him putting Ravenous on his knees, but I don't know exactly how strong Ravenous is.

And there's his bullrush of Nova.

'Bout it. Yeah,Ronan also handed Ravneous his ass. Don't get me wrong the Surfer did it with ease while Ronan had a fight on his hands,but he still did it with his power and not his fists.

Enyalus
Yeah,Ronan also handed Ravneous his ass. Don't get me wrong the Surfer did it with ease while Ronan had a fight on his hands,but he still did it with his power and not his fists.

No, no. Surfer and Ravenous grapple at one point, and Surfer ends up putting Ravenous on his knees with his hands still in Surfer's grip, ala Playground-rules Mercy style.

quanchi112
No, no. Surfer and Ravenous grapple at one point, and Surfer ends up putting Ravenous on his knees with his hands still in Surfer's grip, ala Playground-rules Mercy style. Then he destroyed the planet. regardless,owning ravenous isn't enough to override Orion's physical prowess.

janus77
Surfer's also gone toe-to-toe, frequently, with Hulk. at the very least he is more than durable enough to trade blows and to some effect.

oh and didn't Surfer own Abomination once too?

cloud102
When orion was demonic he dove into darkseids body and destroyed him from the inside out.

If you have the scans, post them!

fangirl101
And that comment is Orion Wanking.

Surfer OWNED Nova, taking his best shot without reacting.

And go h2h against Gladiator, the dude who can go 100 time the speed of light, and destroy a planet with a couple of punches.

And go h2h, without using his exotics powers, with the Hulk.

The difference between Orion and Surfer is that Orion is more agressive and more skilled.
But Surfer is more versatile, and have speed on his side. And he got a upgrade recently. And with his new attitude, he would be willing to go all out.

In final, Surfer spank Orion's ass with his cosmic surf board.
WTF? Orion has flew from New Gen to Earth in less than a heart beat. Dude Surfer is no way having speed on his side. And Orion actually fights at Superspeeds. Surfer does not. Also, Surfer Owning Nova is nothing. Nova isn't even in the same league with Orion. Wonder Woman can beat Nova easily.

Gladiator can fly at 100 times the speed of light. So what? What does that have to do with fighting? Orion has flown faster anyway.

fangirl101
clearing things up again, NO motherbox. motherbox wud make this spite seeing as even a human can easily turn into a planet wide techno/telepath with its use etc. however, orion DOES have the ability to create boom tubes here.
The MB is as part of Orion is the Power cosmic is of Surfer. The thing is, The MB actually calms Orion down. When he didn't have it, He grew to gigantic size and was owning whole chunks of Apokolips in a fit of rage.

fangirl101
Um no. How is that PIS when Orion has contributed that same energy to collapsing a reality? Pushing back against the ALE being? And Hurting the Abstract lvl Star Conquerer where Superman couldn't even dent it with his strongest blows. Um yeah. The AF is just that powerful. You read any New Gods stories lately?

fangirl101
I think he's talking about Countdown to FC #2...in which case Orion was amped.
No. That is not the instance he's talking about.

cloud102
Orion matching universal destroying energies isn't necessarily PIS. What people tend to forget is that New Gods in GENERAL are supposed to be near abstract, above super-heroes.

Grant Morrison has said he was guilty in this. In that he made Orion super-hero level. He corrected this in 7 Soldiers, though. Darkseid creating multiple universes/realties show how Jack Kibry wanted the New Gods to be. Separate from regular super-hero reality.

Simonson was also going to show this, but never came to be. sad

cloud102

quanchi112
Um no. How is that PIS when Orion has contributed that same energy to collapsing a reality? Pushing back against the ALE being? And Hurting the Abstract lvl Star Conquerer where Superman couldn't even dent it with his strongest blows. Um yeah. The AF is just that powerful. You read any New Gods stories lately? I fail to see how a hero for the saje of the plot performed an incredible feat along with others makes a difference in a one on one feat here. Great feat here,but doesn't help him at all.

Af is powerful,but then again to is the power cosmic.

quanchi112
Orion matching universal destroying energies isn't necessarily PIS. What people tend to forget is that New Gods in GENERAL are supposed to be near abstract, above super-heroes.

Grant Morrison has said he was guilty in this. In that he made Orion super-hero level. He corrected this in 7 Soldiers, though. Darkseid creating multiple universes/realties show how Jack Kibry wanted the New Gods to be. Separate from regular super-hero reality.

Simonson was also going to show this, but never came to be. sad This is only according to some writers as many others have them all in the same ballpark as Superman.

lawest9
I know that dc/marvel crossovers aren't usually given much regard on these threads, but ever since i read GALACTUS vs DARKSEID, john byrne has ruined orion for me, he made a complete joke out of orion when he went up against SS. Not saying that orion just had to win, but it should have been a much closer fight than it was. byrne obviously favors marvel characters in a big way.

fangirl101
This is only according to some writers as many others have them all in the same ballpark as Superman.
No. Lightray alone has created Super suns. That is far out side the power of Superman.

KSlice
No. Lightray alone has created Super suns. That is far out side the power of Superman.

What about saving the Omniverse?

fangirl101
Originally posted by KSlice
What about saving the Omniverse?
By phasing a run away planet? Or did superman save the omniverse all at one time? Of course I already know the answer.

KSlice
By phasing a run away planet? Or did superman save the omniverse all at one time? Of course I already know the answer.

What about using Torquasm-Vo to completely mind f*ck a multiversal reality warper?

Bouboumaster
WTF? Orion has flew from New Gen to Earth in less than a heart beat. Dude Surfer is no way having speed on his side. And Orion actually fights at Superspeeds. Surfer does not. Also, Surfer Owning Nova is nothing. Nova isn't even in the same league with Orion. Wonder Woman can beat Nova easily.

Gladiator can fly at 100 times the speed of light. So what? What does that have to do with fighting? Orion has flown faster anyway.

Surfer have traveled at speeds over human comprehension. That beat Orion, nah? And he speedblitzed Nova in his fight. We all know that Nova is ftl too.
Wtf Wonder Woman do in this fight? Dosn't change the fact that Surfer own her too.

Prove that Orion can go faster that 100 time the speed of light.

fangirl101
Surfer have traveled at speeds over human comprehension. That beat Orion, nah? And he speedblitzed Nova in his fight. We all know that Nova is ftl too.
Wtf Wonder Woman do in this fight? Dosn't change the fact that Surfer own her too.

Prove that Orion can go faster that 100 time the speed of light.
Traveling from New Genesis to Earth in Under A heart beat is certainly faster than 100 times the speed of light.

Bouboumaster
Traveling from New Genesis to Earth in Under A heart beat is certainly faster than 100 times the speed of light.

How can you say that?

fangirl101
How can you say that?
becuz New genesis and Apok exist in the center of the universe of an entirely different universe. Which means Orion flew from the center of his universe, which super cedes the main dcu into the outer edges of the dcu ( where the milky way is) in less than a heart beat. A healthy human heart beat is less than a second.

Bouboumaster
becuz New genesis and Apok exist in the center of the universe of an entirely different universe. Which means Orion flew from the center of his universe, which super cedes the main dcu into the outer edges of the dcu ( where the milky way is) in less than a heart beat. A healthy human heart beat is less than a second.

http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/cuu/Value?c

And multiply that by 100.

This is INSANE!

fangirl101
http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/cuu/Value?c

And multiply that by 100.

This is INSANE! huh?

what are you saying? I"m saying Orion Already has flown far far faster than 100 times light speed.

Ambient
Then he destroyed the planet. regardless,owning ravenous isn't enough to override Orion's physical prowess.
How about this guys?
Krokasis (Glads + Enigma foce)
Lunatic
Morg
Amp Champion

Damn screw it... I hate photobucket...

occultdestroyer
current Orion w/ MB and Astral Harness FTW

Mindset
Current Orion?

cloud102
This is only according to some writers as many others have them all in the same ballpark as Superman.

Most writers write Orion in the super-hero ballpark. Top tier. Im just saying that the creator, Jack Kirby intended the New Gods in general to be far above that.

When Superman first visited New Genesis, he was at awe of the petty guards alone. They were all moving at super speeds beyond his capabilities.

In Ostrander's Martian Manhunter run, it was shown and stated that the lowliest of Apokolips were immune to Martian telepathy.

quanchi112
No. Lightray alone has created Super suns. That is far out side the power of Superman. That doesn't mean he can defeat Superman. Defeating dominus and Darksei dis something lightray couldn't hope to accomplish.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ambient
How about this guys?
Krokasis (Glads + Enigma foce)
Lunatic
Morg
Amp Champion

Damn screw it... I hate photobucket... I can't recall how he defeated Morg. I think it was in a silver surfer annual and I have it,but I'm too lazy right now to put it in the hard drive.

Do you think Surfer could defeat orion in a fistacuffs brawl?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Raoul
final crisis 6.
So much for nvr and Trick claiming that Radion's been rectonned out of existence in DC huh? Boy I bet they're both pissed...

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by darthgoober
So much for nvr and Trick claiming that Radion's been rectonned out of existence in DC huh? Boy I bet they're both pissed...

Do you think that Surfer could create Radion, Darth?

It seems like SS was tailor made for the vs. forum...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Do you think that Surfer could create Radion, Darth?

It seems like SS was tailor made for the vs. forum...
Hard to say, truth be told. Radion's supposed to have some weird properties and it's never been created on-panel that I know of so there's no way of knowing for sure at this point. I personally believe he could if he felt so inclined, but there's no real way of knowing without knowing more specific details on Radion than are currently available.

The Great Galen
In short, no he can't and even if he did the process would be lengthy. Anyhow the fight could probably go to SS, 7/10 Im thinking.

I'm Bran
Radion exists in our universe, no?

The Great Galen
It's a rare and elusive substance that hasn't recreated on-panel, and even if it could be it's a process which would be considerably lengthy. Regardless, I think the match is a 5/5 personally.

Bentley
Originally posted by darthgoober
Hard to say, truth be told. Radion's supposed to have some weird properties and it's never been created on-panel that I know of so there's no way of knowing for sure at this point. I personally believe he could if he felt so inclined, but there's no real way of knowing without knowing more specific details on Radion than are currently available.

Wasn't Radion radioactive or something of sorts in the original Kirby cannon?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Bentley
Wasn't Radion radioactive or something of sorts in the original Kirby cannon?
I'm not sure. Radion appearances are few and far between and I haven't been able to dig up much info on it yet.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by The Great Galen
It's a rare and elusive substance that hasn't recreated on-panel, and even if it could be it's a process which would be considerably lengthy. Regardless, I think the match is a 5/5 personally. I doubt it'd be lengthy...

Anyway, Surfer without the weakness.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I doubt it'd be lengthy...

Anyway, Surfer without the weakness.

Right because SS ability to create rare substances is roughly around pixelseconds in time, anyhow stalemate.

psycho gundam
he's done bigger jobs in proportionately lesser time.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Right because SS ability to create rare substances is roughly around pixelseconds in time, anyhow stalemate. Ya... when did this happen?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>