KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SILVER SURFER vs ORION

SILVER SURFER vs ORION
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

SILVER SURFER vs ORION

silver surfer, with his current powerset vs orion of the new gods, with his astro force.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 08:42 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Norrin Radd

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:35 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Depends really

Orion is often underestimated

Though I'd give Surfer at least 6/10

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:58 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Surfer FTW.. Still his going to take some major beating fore he give the last blow...

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 11:07 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Surfer FTW..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:08 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

With the AF, I could see Orion taking a few. The majority goes to Surfer, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: SILVER SURFER vs ORION

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
silver surfer, with his current powerset vs orion of the new gods, with his astro force.

Add in the MB and It could go either way.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:29 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Norrin Radd

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 09:08 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Would be a good battle, that's for sure. Still going with Orion. Smarter fighter, just as versatile, and overall stronger.

B5

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 10:25 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

norrin

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 10:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

MB?????? what about if orion had his boom tube generater?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 10:32 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

It's over for Norrin.

B5

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 12:18 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by cloud102
Would be a good battle, that's for sure. Still going with Orion. Smarter fighter, just as versatile, and overall stronger.

Just as versatile? Really? I mean... really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 02:11 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
MB?????? what about if orion had his boom tube generater?

The MB is his boom tube generator. But it's so much more.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Last edited by fangirl101 on Jan 14th, 2009 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 02:26 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by cloud102

overall stronger? just as versailte? I mean orion does have some fancy tricks up his sleeve but the degree to which he uses them cannot be compared to that of siurfer.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 03:03 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Naija boy
overall stronger? just as versailte? I mean orion does have some fancy tricks up his sleeve but the degree to which he uses them cannot be compared to that of siurfer.

Really? So Orion Controlling Universal Destroying Energy isn't comparable to the surfer? I dont' know that the surfer has ever controlled that much energy. Really now. And Orion is Stronger than Surfer. To say he isn't would be TOTALLY WANKING the surfer.

Last edited by fangirl101 on Jan 14th, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 03:13 PM
cloud102

Orion controls the fundamental forces of the universe. Yes, the Astro Force is that good.

B5

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 03:25 PM
Naija boy

Originally posted by fangirl101
Really? So Orion Controlling Universal Destroying Energy isn't comparable to the surfer? I dont' know that the surfer has ever controlled that much energy. Really now. And Orion is Stronger than Surfer. To say he isn't would be TOTALLY WANKING the surfer.

Please can u provide the context for the "Universal destroying enrgy feat". If its the same one that i think ive seen, the energy wasnt destroying the universe because of its sheer force or quantity but rather because it was corrupting the universe at a quantum level and by doing that was causing the fabric of the universe to collapse on itself. Thats nice and all but not even close to what u r making it out to be. It is not at all similar to containing or manipulating a universe worth of energy or energy which by its sheer force or quantity was consuming the universe Further iirc what he actually did to the energy was off panel. and also i never referred to physical strength when i was comparing surfer and orion.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 04:16 PM
vlaaad12345

And regardless the surfer doesn't have a feat under his own power anywhere near what orion did there,orion also has a mother box which aids him further in energy manipulating and when he goes demonic he has thrown down on beings above surfer.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 05:13 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And regardless the surfer doesn't have a feat under his own power anywhere near what orion did there,orion also has a mother box which aids him further in energy manipulating and when he goes demonic he has thrown down on beings above surfer.

I beg to differ. Overwhelming mephisto in his own realm and manipulating the crunch energies while weakened ( something hat by galactus own admission would be difficult for even him) are on that level if not superior.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 05:17 PM