Thor One-Shot Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Ok then I think this will be an interesting thread.

Here is the scenario. Who on the following list can Thor One-Shot. He gets decent knowledge on what the person's capabilities are, what weaknesses they may have, etc.

He can use any attack in his arsenal to attack them anyway he can(mind, body, soul), but as the title suggests he only gets one shot at killing or KOing that person.

The contestants can brace themselves for the attack ie Superman flexes, Green Lantern gets to raise his shields, etc. The only stipulation is that they can not avoid the attack, they have to take it. So no intangibility, no running away, teleporting or the like.

The List:
Adam Warlock
Doomsday (Gog Wars)
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode)
Genis-Vell
Green Lantern (Hal)
Infinity-Man
Kurse
Majestic
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy (Peak)
Superman
The Void
Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

carver9
I honestly think that he could one shot all of them if he use his hammer right, like adding his magical abilities with it. Plus his hammer is a planet destroying weapon; I dont think that there are many on the list that has taken licks like that.

psycho gundam
the hit thor did to exitar can put a lot of people down.

Knowsbleed33
Sinestro

tkitna
I'm just the opposite. I dont think he can one shot any of them. Maybe Adam, but I dont know much about him anymore. Maybe he has shields or some other things going for him, but again, not sure. Havent followed him for a long time.

It's Face
one shot Kurse ? Good luck with that.

Bouboumaster
If they have to take the shot, Zoom explose, but everyone else survive

Naija boy
Hmm if thor busts out his Godblast or uses a an atack similar to the one he used against durok then i could see quite a few of them going down

Enyalus
Hal, IM, Kurse, Quasar (Wendall), and Surfer survive/stay conscious. To me, the rest get KO'd or killed.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hal, IM, Kurse, Quasar (Wendall), and Surfer survive/stay conscious. To me, the rest get KO'd or killed.

agreed

Newjak
bump stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Can't he suck the life force out of almost anyone?

xJLxKing
Adam Warlock
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode)
Genis-Vell
Kurse
Majestic
Silver Surfer
Solomon Grundy (Peak)
Superman
The Void(not sure)

occultdestroyer
Not Kurse

I'm Bran
Godblast.

All go down.

Jynocidus
Thor one shots them all.

horrorwolf
Either effective use of Mjolnir or the Godblast would One-shot everyone on this list.

Wild Shadow
thor one shots everyone using his godblast and drawing all the earth magnetic energy like he did to a celestial.

Silent Guardian
he could only one shot :

Adam Warlock
Green Lantern (Hal)
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy

Lord Feron
Could the contestants try and absorb or redirect the blast? I mean High end energy manipulators might be able to weaken a Godblast. Unsure if something like that could work on the godblast but it will give the people a better chance.

Batman-Prime
Adam Warlock, Dead
Doomsday (Gog Wars), Thor fails
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), dunno
Genis-Vell, dunno
Green Lantern (Hal), With enough willpower the Barrier will hold
Infinity-Man, Thor fails
Kurse, dunno
Majestic, KO
Quasar, KO
Silver Surfer, KO
Sinestro, KO
Solomon Grundy (Peak), Thor fails
Superman, KO or awake with an broken jaw, but rather KO
The Void, dunno
Zoom II (Hunter Solomon), KO

Newjak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Could the contestants try and absorb or redirect the blast? I mean High end energy manipulators might be able to weaken a Godblast. Unsure if something like that could work on the godblast but it will give the people a better chance. No the only thing they can do is brace themselves for the attack, they can not try to alleviate any of it. They have to take it head on.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Adam Warlock, Dead
Doomsday (Gog Wars), Thor fails
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), dunno
Genis-Vell, dunno
Green Lantern (Hal), With enough willpower the Barrier will hold
Infinity-Man, Thor fails
Kurse, dunno
Majestic, KO
Quasar, KO
Silver Surfer, KO
Sinestro, KO
Solomon Grundy (Peak), Thor fails
Superman, KO or awake with an broken jaw, but rather KO
The Void, dunno
Zoom II (Hunter Solomon), KO
O_o

GL Hal's barrier will hold, but Sinestro won't

I smell BS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.