KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor One-Shot Contest

Thor One-Shot Contest
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thor One-Shot Contest

Ok then I think this will be an interesting thread.

Here is the scenario. Who on the following list can Thor One-Shot. He gets decent knowledge on what the person's capabilities are, what weaknesses they may have, etc.

He can use any attack in his arsenal to attack them anyway he can(mind, body, soul), but as the title suggests he only gets one shot at killing or KOing that person.

The contestants can brace themselves for the attack ie Superman flexes, Green Lantern gets to raise his shields, etc. The only stipulation is that they can not avoid the attack, they have to take it. So no intangibility, no running away, teleporting or the like.

The List:
Adam Warlock
Doomsday (Gog Wars)
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode)
Genis-Vell
Green Lantern (Hal)
Infinity-Man
Kurse
Majestic
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy (Peak)
Superman
The Void
Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:25 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I honestly think that he could one shot all of them if he use his hammer right, like adding his magical abilities with it. Plus his hammer is a planet destroying weapon; I dont think that there are many on the list that has taken licks like that.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 10:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the hit thor did to exitar can put a lot of people down.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:03 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Sinestro

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:28 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm just the opposite. I dont think he can one shot any of them. Maybe Adam, but I dont know much about him anymore. Maybe he has shields or some other things going for him, but again, not sure. Havent followed him for a long time.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:44 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

one shot Kurse ? Good luck with that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:50 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

If they have to take the shot, Zoom explose, but everyone else survive

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:36 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Hmm if thor busts out his Godblast or uses a an atack similar to the one he used against durok then i could see quite a few of them going down

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:41 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Thor One-Shot Contest

Hal, IM, Kurse, Quasar (Wendall), and Surfer survive/stay conscious. To me, the rest get KO'd or killed.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:39 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Re: Re: Thor One-Shot Contest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hal, IM, Kurse, Quasar (Wendall), and Surfer survive/stay conscious. To me, the rest get KO'd or killed.

agreed

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 03:42 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

bump stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't he suck the life force out of almost anyone?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:13 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Adam Warlock
The Eradicator (Fortress Mode)
Genis-Vell
Kurse
Majestic
Silver Surfer
Solomon Grundy (Peak)
Superman
The Void(not sure)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 07:11 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Not Kurse

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 12:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Godblast.

All go down.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 12:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

Thor one shots them all.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 01:14 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Either effective use of Mjolnir or the Godblast would One-shot everyone on this list.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 01:33 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor one shots everyone using his godblast and drawing all the earth magnetic energy like he did to a celestial.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 07:33 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

he could only one shot :

Adam Warlock
Green Lantern (Hal)
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 07:39 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Could the contestants try and absorb or redirect the blast? I mean High end energy manipulators might be able to weaken a Godblast. Unsure if something like that could work on the godblast but it will give the people a better chance.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:38 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote