Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/385.html

No mention of Scorpion. I fail this list.

Zack Fair
master ninja ftw

Darth Jello
Sheik should be on the list, and for the record, even though he didn't have massive, bouncing, yet strangely tube-sock like ****, Eiji Kiseragi was a much more aggressive, fun to play as, and deadly Ninja than mai shiranui ever was, especially in his original art of fighting 2 appearance. He has the single most painful looking/sounding throw of any character in any fighting game I've ever played and every single move he connects with just looks and sounds incredibly painful.

General Kaliero
Where are Taki and Yoshimitsu?

And seriously, Sheik deserves being on such a list.

King-Fingolfin
How is Koga on there, but not Scorpion.

no expression

Kento
How are Koga and Kasumi on the list instead of Hayate and/or Taki?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
How is Koga on there, but not Scorpion.

no expression
That's what I was wondering. What the f**k? Hell, Jago from Killer Instinct is cooler than most of those ninjas listed. Biggest fail list I've seen in awhile. thumb down

Nemesis X
My bull**** detector went off the charts just looking at that list. Put Scorpion in there.

First_Tsurugi06
Kurenai's very existance on that list, regardles of being in the ten spot, really drills a hole in the temple. Aside from the game sucking in the first place, I really wouldn't call her or her game one of those one-hit wonders that could make a place among gaming history with a single game (i.e. Okami).

Ryu Hayabusa, Gray Fox, and Shinobi are givens, but as many others here are saying, so should Scorpion.

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Where are Taki and Yoshimitsu?

And seriously, Sheik deserves being on such a list.

If you mean the Namco character, I really wouln't consider him a ninja.

As for Sheik, he/she/it only ever really did anything badass in Smash Bros. Not saying it means it doesn't count, but...

ThunderGodEneru
Sheik never did anything in the games except teach you music, give you magic arrows, and get captured by Ganondorf 7 seconds after she revealed her true identity...Why does she deserve to be on the list of the ten best ninjas in gaming? Other than blatant fanboyism I mean.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Sheik never did anything in the games except teach you music, give you magic arrows, and get captured by Ganondorf 7 seconds after she revealed her true identity...Why does she deserve to be on the list of the ten best ninjas in gaming? Other than blatant fanboyism I mean.

Amen!

ThunderGodEneru
Also, I nominat Yuffie to be on that list, but that my friends, is also blatant fanboyism.

Zack Fair
Shadow from FFVI is badass

Wei Phoenix

Espio has better ninja feats than her.

ThunderGodEneru
Agreed.

Hell, non-ninjas like Vector or Big the Cat have better ninja feats than her.

Rascaduanok

First_Tsurugi06
Also, I nominat Yuffie to be on that list, but that my friends, is also blatant fanboyism.

F that S. thumbdown Yuffie's saving grace is her being optional to the party, a quality loathsomely outweighed by her status as a canon character.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
F that S. thumbdown Yuffie's saving grace is her being optional to the party, a quality loathsomely outweighed by her status as a canon character. NO U

And she is still a better choice than Sheik, and I was joking, you silly little man.

First_Tsurugi06
I'm not gonna disagree with that. Sheik may have more of a ninja look, but like you said, she was little more than a mysteriously convenient ally in the game she appeared in.

ThunderGodEneru
And Sheik wears a towel on her head.

General Kaliero
Blatant fanboyism is really all I personally need to justify Zelda being a badass ninja.

Menetnashté
how frickin' old is that list...

Wei Phoenix
You all do know that its in no way an official list nor a list of collected information? That list was made by some random user on Gfaqs so it was all their personal opinion.

ThunderGodEneru
Blatant fanboyism is really all I personally need to justify Zelda being a badass ninja. Her first and only occurence of being involved with even a slight amount of action involved her being frozen by Ganon.

Oh, and she could raise bars.

Lol.

General Kaliero
Aaand this is me, not caring.

Peach
Aaand this is me, not caring.

You made me laugh as well as want to go and read that again.

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud I love how everyone seems to prefer Scorpion over Sub-zero (no, really).
thumb up

Again though, Jago should be on the list as well, even if some of his moves are a rip-off of Ryu's.

Nemesis X
Of course everyone goes for Scorpion instead of Sub Zero. Fire melts ice and if you choose ice, you get your ass burnt.

Scorpion shoots a spear at that list, shouts "GET OVER HERE", and beats it to a bloody pulp.

bane214
thats because sub zero is not a ninja

Lord Knightfa11
I'm happy to see hanzo on that list although from the wrong game. SAW2 was where he rly shone.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Kento
How are Koga and Kasumi on the list instead of Hayate and/or Taki?
Hahahahahahahahahah. You serious? Until Hayate stops getting beat up by his little sisters, he doesn't belong on any top 10 lists.

Unless it's a Top 10 "ninja who suck" list. Heck, that would be a pointless list anyway. Hayate would occupy all 10 spots.

ThunderGodEneru
Aaand this is me, not caring. Concede the debate coward. estahuh

Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised Strider Hiryu is on the list.

It would've been nice if Sheena (Tales of Symphonia) was on the list, too.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hahahahahahahahahah. You serious? Until Hayate stops getting beat up by his little sisters, he doesn't belong on any top 10 lists.

Unless it's a Top 10 "ninja who suck" list. Heck, that would be a pointless list anyway. Hayate would occupy all 10 spots.

shuriken

Imagine a Hayate beat them up. You control a random purple haired schoolgirl that goes off to beat the crap out of the Hayate clone army. Once she is done killing hundreds of them the army attempts to take out the lil girl with the Torn Sky Blast...unfotunately for them since they fail at everything they end up killing themselves in the process.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Of course everyone goes for Scorpion instead of Sub Zero. Fire melts ice and if you choose ice, you get your ass burnt.

Scorpion shoots a spear at that list, shouts "GET OVER HERE", and beats it to a bloody pulp.
laughing out loud thumb up

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised Strider Hiryu is on the list.

It would've been nice if Sheena (Tales of Symphonia) was on the list, too.
Indeed it would have.. can't believe I forgot her.

Zack Fair
Sub-Zero is better for me, but I like Scorpz.

jinXed by JaNx
Ninja's suck for the most part. The ninjas in the first Tenchu game were cool as hell though.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Ninja's suck for the most part. The ninjas in the first Tenchu game were cool as hell though.

You take that back uhuh

We all know Ninjas are the Ultimate Power.

Nemesis X
I look at that list and I'm thinking "Why is Shiek in there?" She teaches me music, big friggin whoop. She gives me arrows, well that does come in handy in case I run out but that doesn't make her an awesome ninja. Are they friggin serious about this crap? That list is a lie. If some ninja should be one the best just for giving weapons and teaching music, my music teacher with a damn knife can be best ninja.

King-Fingolfin
......your music teacher gives you weapons?

haermm

Nemesis X
No, I just used that as an example.

ThunderGodEneru
Your example gave me an erection.

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Oh, Nemesis. What would we do without you?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
haermm

Oh, Nemesis. What would we do without you?

Get bored and listen to Dark-Jaxx?

Darth Jello
at least agree with me on eiji being better than mai

occultdestroyer
Strider Hiryu FTW w00t

One of the characters from Tenchu should be on that list:
Rikimaru or Ayame

Kasumi or Ayane from DoA should also be on that list.

Man of...
Strider phuckin' Hiryu is the most badass of'em all. I'm surprised that he was even on that list, he hasn't had a game in nearly 15 yrs. To put him at NO.# 2 is pretty damn cool. Strider is the best...imo.

That list does suck ballz, tho. No Scorpion? Pleez and Koga from Pokemon, bullshit on a stick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.