Heroes and villains face the guillotine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
A group of heroes and villains face execution at the guillotine. The steel blade, freshly sharpened or replaced after each turn, is dropped from a height of 20 feet on to the hapless victim. If the head comes off it falls another 20 feet into a moat below.

Anyone who survives the blade is freed. Who ends up headless and dead, and who gets to walk away?

1) Wolverine
2) Wonder Woman
3) Juggernaut (no armor)
4) Dumb Hulk
5) Thanos
6) Superman
7) Mr Fantastic
8) Classic Thor
9) Deadpool
10) Apocalypse

Does it make any difference if the blade is made of sharpened adamantium?

Priest
All survive it.
Dead Pool gets his head chopped but still lives.
Oh and Wonder Woman dies of course.

Spire
How does wolverine survive?

Juk3n
Boneverine and deadpool and WW get severed with both blades.

not sure the adamantium can get through the big time dura's, without some actual strength pushing it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by basilisk
A group of heroes and villains face execution at the guillotine. The steel blade, freshly sharpened or replaced after each turn, is dropped from a height of 20 feet on to the hapless victim. If the head comes off it falls another 20 feet into a moat below.

Anyone who survives the blade is freed. Who ends up headless and dead, and who gets to walk away?

1) Wolverine
2) Wonder Woman
3) Juggernaut (no armor)
4) Dumb Hulk
5) Thanos
6) Superman
7) Mr Fantastic
8) Classic Thor
9) Deadpool
10) Apocalypse

Does it make any difference if the blade is made of sharpened adamantium?

It really won't do much damage. It's not heavy or high enough to have the force of impact needed. it may kill dead pool and then he revives.

basilisk
OK let's just make it the adamantium blade and it's heavy and very sharp. Make it a 50 foot drop because it's metas (I think 15-20 feet was used for regular humans).

I'm pretty sure WW just dies outright, but I'm curious about some of the others. Deadpool's head goes I think, but what would actually happen to him after that? And Thanos? - adamantium has been shown to cut him in the past hasn't it? Likewise a few of the others. Apocalypse? And if heads did roll could anyone here recover? I think Supes and Juggs are safe, but what about the rest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.