KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heroes and villains face the guillotine

Heroes and villains face the guillotine
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Heroes and villains face the guillotine

A group of heroes and villains face execution at the guillotine. The steel blade, freshly sharpened or replaced after each turn, is dropped from a height of 20 feet on to the hapless victim. If the head comes off it falls another 20 feet into a moat below.

Anyone who survives the blade is freed. Who ends up headless and dead, and who gets to walk away?

1) Wolverine
2) Wonder Woman
3) Juggernaut (no armor)
4) Dumb Hulk
5) Thanos
6) Superman
7) Mr Fantastic
8) Classic Thor
9) Deadpool
10) Apocalypse

Does it make any difference if the blade is made of sharpened adamantium?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 12:56 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

All survive it.
Dead Pool gets his head chopped but still lives.
Oh and Wonder Woman dies of course.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 12:58 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

How does wolverine survive?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:28 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Boneverine and deadpool and WW get severed with both blades.

not sure the adamantium can get through the big time dura's, without some actual strength pushing it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:37 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Heroes and villains face the guillotine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by basilisk
A group of heroes and villains face execution at the guillotine. The steel blade, freshly sharpened or replaced after each turn, is dropped from a height of 20 feet on to the hapless victim. If the head comes off it falls another 20 feet into a moat below.

Anyone who survives the blade is freed. Who ends up headless and dead, and who gets to walk away?

1) Wolverine
2) Wonder Woman
3) Juggernaut (no armor)
4) Dumb Hulk
5) Thanos
6) Superman
7) Mr Fantastic
8) Classic Thor
9) Deadpool
10) Apocalypse

Does it make any difference if the blade is made of sharpened adamantium?

It really won't do much damage. It's not heavy or high enough to have the force of impact needed. it may kill dead pool and then he revives.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:49 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

OK let's just make it the adamantium blade and it's heavy and very sharp. Make it a 50 foot drop because it's metas (I think 15-20 feet was used for regular humans).

I'm pretty sure WW just dies outright, but I'm curious about some of the others. Deadpool's head goes I think, but what would actually happen to him after that? And Thanos? - adamantium has been shown to cut him in the past hasn't it? Likewise a few of the others. Apocalypse? And if heads did roll could anyone here recover? I think Supes and Juggs are safe, but what about the rest?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 02:07 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote