Which movie version of the Joker is the most dangerous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Only movie versions excluding any animated versions.

Mr Parker
Nicholsons was dangerous no doubt but Ledgers was the most dangerous one we have seen on film.

MildPossession
No question really, Hedger's was the most dangerous by miles, and THE best for me.

Toku King
Ledger's Joker was the best and the most dangerous of the live action Jokers.

Kotor3
I go with Jack Nicholson.
To list a few reasons:
The cosmetic scared in Gotham was the most dangerous and scariest attack of the Joker that was done in the movies.
He had a vast army of criminals at his disposal.
He had access to many sources since he was already a top crime lord before becoming the Joker.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Toku King
Ledger's Joker was the best and the most dangerous of the live action Jokers. QFT

jinXed by JaNx
Nicholsons joker. Just because he took down the batwing with one shot from a revolver. A man who can do that can do anything

BruceSkywalker
Kedger's Joker pwns Jack's Joker in every bit

ThunderGodEneru
Ledger's Joker was more intelligent and a better strategist, he was physically more dangerous, and he was far more vicious. But what really makes Ledger's Joker more dangerous is the fact that nothing limits what he does, not even his own safety.

Nicholson's Joker was good, but he was still a pussy who feared for his own life.

Impediment
Nicholson's Joker was more the criminal strategist who planned out elaborate schemes.

Ledger's Joker was more the criminal mastermind who planned out extremely elaborated plots that, in my opinion, bordered on ridiculousness.

Nicholson for the win.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Impediment
Nicholson's Joker was more the criminal strategist who planned out elaborate schemes.

Ledger's Joker was more the criminal mastermind who planned out extremely elaborated plots that, in my opinion, bordered on ridiculousness.

Nicholson for the win. ...What?

By your own logic, Ledger's Joker is more dangerous. no expression

Kotor3
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Ledger's Joker was more intelligent and a better strategist, he was physically more dangerous, and he was far more vicious. But what really makes Ledger's Joker more dangerous is the fact that nothing limits what he does, not even his own safety.

Nicholson's Joker was good, but he was still a pussy who feared for his own life.

I wouldn't call Nicholson's Joker a pussy. The thing about Nicholson's Joker is that he was going aganist a Batman that would kill and was aiming to kill him. Batman was not trying to capture him at all. That is totally different from the Batman that Ledger was going against. A Batman that he was trying to provoke to kill but whom he knew wouldn't.

Impediment I agree with your statement. The only thing is we never know how Ledger Joker was able to accomplish anything he did nor where he got the skills or resources. Totally different from Nicholson's version which you were able to understand how he was able to perform and execute his actions.

ThunderGodEneru
Ledger's Joker was falling from a building and was laughing the way down, and made a grunt of disappointment when Batman saved him. He wanted Batman to kill him.

Nicholson's Joker was afraid of death, and hurt his hand when he punched Batman.

Final Blaxican
Ledger laughing as he fell was a homage to Nicholson laughing when he fell, I'm pretty sure.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh really? Do you think? no expression

Nicholson still showed several times in the movie to genuinely fear death and pain, Ledger did not.

Final Blaxican
My autistic older brother has no fear of pain or death. Srsly, I spent the last two days knocking him around.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
My autistic older brother has no fear of pain or death. Srsly, I spent the last two days knocking him around. ...Okay...And?

Final Blaxican
Thus, Ledger's Joker is autistic. no expression

c wat I did thar?

Dr Will Hatch
Nicholson should get credit for the SMILEX gas and ability to engineer a hostile takeover of Gothams underworld, which Ledger did as well. In that respect they are equals. I think if Ledgers Joker was taking on Keatons Batman(who kills) though, he would be prepared with contingencys, which Nicholsons would not be.

ThunderGodEneru
Thus, Ledger's Joker is autistic. no expression

c wat I did thar? Or maybe your brother is actually a super criminal mastermind who dresses like a clown?

Kotor3
Oh really? Do you think? no expression

Nicholson still showed several times in the movie to genuinely fear death and pain, Ledger did not.

What times would this have been?

Nicholson version of the Joker challenges Batman to a direct confrontation and stood still while Batman was firing and shooting missiles from a plane how is that scared of death? He also had to escape a building that Batman blew up. The fact is if Ledger's version of the Joker went against Keaton's Batman he would have die quite quickly.

HueyFreeman
The only time I remember Jacks joker being scare of death was when he was still jack napier and not the joker.

Also best scene ever

joker- "Come on you gruesome son of a *****, come to me , ha ha ha come on."

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kotor3
What times would this have been?

Nicholson version of the Joker challenges Batman to a direct confrontation and stood still while Batman was firing and shooting missiles from a plane how is that scared of death? He also had to escape a building that Batman blew up. The fact is if Ledger's version of the Joker went against Keaton's Batman he would have die quite quickly. First of all, Keaton's Batman had trouble with Joker's hench-men. Bale's took on Joker's henchman, more than Keaton's in fact, along with a Swat team squad. And did not get injured at all, and all of them had guns. Joker was whining like a little girl when Batman confronted him physically, Joker hurt his hand when he punched Batman for Christ's sake. Oh, and he did not laugh as he fell off the building, he screamed. The laughing was a pre-recorded message in his vest.

How would Ledger's Joker die quickly? Keaton's Batman was not as skilled as Bale's, Ledger's Joker was a far better planner and strategist, hell, I would wager that Joker in the scenario where he fought Batman in The Dark Knight could very likely beat Keaton's Batman.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Toku King
Ledger's Joker was the best and the most dangerous of the live action Jokers.
i concur

Kotor3

ThunderGodEneru

Kotor3

SelinaAndBruce
I personally think both were dangerous in their own right. I like Jack's schemes better since Heath's Joker stuck to barrels of explosives too much for my liking lol, and Jack's diversified a bit more but Heath definitely had more psychological schemes.

ThunderGodEneru

Kotor3

ThunderGodEneru

Kotor3
The big street brawler(who still should never have posed a challenge against Batman even if he had a broken arm or something going by comics) bloodied his lip.
I hear what you saying. I thought Batman lip was bloodied after the plane crash. Either way I can accept what happen since Batman could barely walk after getting out of the plane. He was stumbling everywhere.

2. Multiple people did it in the scene, not just the big black guy.
This is not true. The first guy that attack Batman felled through the floor. The second Batman took care of quite easily. Only the black did any damage.

3. He did cower. Do you want me to get the vid and prove it? Because that is what he did.
Yes, he did scream but your point was that the Joker was a coward who was scared of death. Not true.

The Heap
My autistic older brother has no fear of pain or death. Srsly, I spent the last two days knocking him around.

Just to let you know, I'm autistic, and it doesn't have anything to do with not fearing pain and/or death, if that's what your implying.

It's a brain development disorder, that's all.

As for the OP's question: Heath's Joker is the more dangerous Joker, I think.

starlock
Is it really a contest.....Jacks joker was hands down more dangerous....as his method of changing gothamites into versions of himself was just scary..and way more of a threat..and i agree with some other posters,jack's henchmen were far superior and more dangerous than heaths.heaths joker was the average terrorist..with some flair...thats what you get when you try and make a more real movie about a comic book character=Fail

AC/DC'S_LVR
deffinately Heath's Joker
just the way he didnt have any feelings towards the people he killed and the fact that he didnt feel any remorse when killing someone
he joked around when he blew up a friggin hospital!
he didnt do it for revenge just for fun
like he told Harvey/Two-Face, hes just a dog chasing cars, doing it to do it

SelinaAndBruce
Jack's Joker had no remorse either. He thought it was funny for people to die with a smile on their face. And he shot his own henchman for not telling him that Batman had something to steal his balloons with lol

Tommy Jarvis
Ledger's Joker was more scarier because no one knows anything...not how he came to be, who he really is...nothing. I definitely won't deny that Jack's Joker was vicious, but Ledger's did a lot more damage to Gotham. Plus, he didn't fear death at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.