KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which movie version of the Joker is the most dangerous?

Which movie version of the Joker is the most dangerous?
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

Which movie version of the Joker is the most dangerous?

Only movie versions excluding any animated versions.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:15 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Nicholsons was dangerous no doubt but Ledgers was the most dangerous one we have seen on film.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 05:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No question really, Hedger's was the most dangerous by miles, and THE best for me.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 06:49 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Ledger's Joker was the best and the most dangerous of the live action Jokers.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 07:05 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

I go with Jack Nicholson.
To list a few reasons:
The cosmetic scared in Gotham was the most dangerous and scariest attack of the Joker that was done in the movies.
He had a vast army of criminals at his disposal.
He had access to many sources since he was already a top crime lord before becoming the Joker.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 09:07 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
Ledger's Joker was the best and the most dangerous of the live action Jokers.
QFT

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 09:13 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Nicholsons joker. Just because he took down the batwing with one shot from a revolver. A man who can do that can do anything

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 09:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kedger's Joker pwns Jack's Joker in every bit

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ledger's Joker was more intelligent and a better strategist, he was physically more dangerous, and he was far more vicious. But what really makes Ledger's Joker more dangerous is the fact that nothing limits what he does, not even his own safety.

Nicholson's Joker was good, but he was still a pussy who feared for his own life.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Nicholson's Joker was more the criminal strategist who planned out elaborate schemes.

Ledger's Joker was more the criminal mastermind who planned out extremely elaborated plots that, in my opinion, bordered on ridiculousness.

Nicholson for the win.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:52 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Impediment
Nicholson's Joker was more the criminal strategist who planned out elaborate schemes.

Ledger's Joker was more the criminal mastermind who planned out extremely elaborated plots that, in my opinion, bordered on ridiculousness.

Nicholson for the win.
...What?

By your own logic, Ledger's Joker is more dangerous. no expression

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Ledger's Joker was more intelligent and a better strategist, he was physically more dangerous, and he was far more vicious. But what really makes Ledger's Joker more dangerous is the fact that nothing limits what he does, not even his own safety.

Nicholson's Joker was good, but he was still a pussy who feared for his own life.

I wouldn't call Nicholson's Joker a pussy. The thing about Nicholson's Joker is that he was going aganist a Batman that would kill and was aiming to kill him. Batman was not trying to capture him at all. That is totally different from the Batman that Ledger was going against. A Batman that he was trying to provoke to kill but whom he knew wouldn't.

Impediment I agree with your statement. The only thing is we never know how Ledger Joker was able to accomplish anything he did nor where he got the skills or resources. Totally different from Nicholson's version which you were able to understand how he was able to perform and execute his actions.

Last edited by Kotor3 on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:35 AM
NemeBro

Ledger's Joker was falling from a building and was laughing the way down, and made a grunt of disappointment when Batman saved him. He wanted Batman to kill him.

Nicholson's Joker was afraid of death, and hurt his hand when he punched Batman.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:39 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ledger laughing as he fell was a homage to Nicholson laughing when he fell, I'm pretty sure.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Oh really? Do you think? no expression

Nicholson still showed several times in the movie to genuinely fear death and pain, Ledger did not.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:07 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

My autistic older brother has no fear of pain or death. Srsly, I spent the last two days knocking him around.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:15 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
My autistic older brother has no fear of pain or death. Srsly, I spent the last two days knocking him around.
...Okay...And?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:51 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thus, Ledger's Joker is autistic. no expression

c wat I did thar?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:17 AM
Dr Will Hatch

Nicholson should get credit for the SMILEX gas and ability to engineer a hostile takeover of Gothams underworld, which Ledger did as well. In that respect they are equals. I think if Ledgers Joker was taking on Keatons Batman(who kills) though, he would be prepared with contingencys, which Nicholsons would not be.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:41 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Thus, Ledger's Joker is autistic. no expression

c wat I did thar?
Or maybe your brother is actually a super criminal mastermind who dresses like a clown?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 11:19 AM