Resident Evil or Street Fighter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Some threads that ask which games are better are usually opened but some don't see the light of day for some reason so I hope this one stays open.

So anyways, which of Capcom's best franchises do you like more, Resident Evil or Street Fighter? Do you feel more like a fighter or a shooter?

BackFire
I've been more excited for SFIV then RE5, personally. It's been over a decade since a proper SF game has come out, while RE5 is great from what I've seen, it's more or less REIV all over again, which is still fresh in my mind.

So I'm gonna go with SF, it's hard for me to say RE is better when I lived through the phenomenon that was SFII, arguably the most popular game ever.

ThunderGodEneru
For me, Streetfighter IV.

As Backfire said, it has been over 9,000 years since a real new installment to the series.

REV though it looks good, is just building up on REIV, which was fun, but nothing phenomenol like Streetfighter was considered to be.

SaTsuJiN
Street Fighter...

for the simple fact that

-its finally a NEW street fighter..

and

-it'll possibly peak peoples interest in other fighting franchises, hopefully bringing fighters back into full swing again

<3 Abel, btw...

Nemesis X
I go with Resident Evil because I find it more awesome. The gameplay, the story, the enemies, the bosses, the characters, all awesome! All except for RE: Outbreak for it had some things that needed work but it was still fun.

Resident Evil 4 is amazing and most certainly leaves the previous RE games in the dust because it has the kind of gameplay it should've had long ago.

Resident Evil 5 I predict will be either equally or more good than RE4.

Leobama
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I go with Resident Evil because I find it more awesome. The gameplay, the story, the enemies, the bosses, the characters, all awesome! All except for RE: Outbreak for it had some things that needed work but it was still fun.

Resident Evil 4 is amazing and most certainly leaves the previous RE games in the dust because it has the kind of gameplay it should've had long ago.

Resident Evil 5 I predict will be either equally or more good than RE4. I agree 100%, especially with what you said about RE4. Imo, it was a great game and I expect RE% to be better. At least they changed the RE games up. I've played Streetfighter 4 and was disappointed. The same ol same ol, imo.

SnakeEyes
Resident Evil, no contest imo.

Neo Darkhalen
SF IV

Zack Fair
SF4 has destroyed my life just like it did nearly a decade and a half ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.