Ichigo Vs. Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/Ichigornewform.jpg

ReZgq4uBkJ4&hl

I mean really, we don't know exactly what is going to happen. We definitely know that the two will face off in the end. I'm curious to see what some of the opinions are of the fight. How do you think it will go down? Is there a limit to Ichigo's powers? Will the spiritual pressure be too much for Aizen? I'm curious. Who do you think wins this ignoring how the story must progress.

Nephthys
Hmmmm, interesting.

There are alot of ways I can see Ichigo resisting it, but none of them can be proven, so perfect hypnosis probably carries Aizen to the win. But powerwise and speed wise I would put them on a par if this is current Ichigo.

niduin
aizen (atm) would kill ichigo, but i say that mostly because we dont even know how strong he is yet

KingD19
Ichigo took down Ulqiorra with no effort whatsoever, I know four is a long way to go from 0, but Ichigo inherently has fathoms more power because of his Vizard status. Aizen himself stated he could get no stronger unless he gained Hollow abilities. Now if Ichigo stays like this, I give him the fight, but if Aizen pulls a hollowfication out of his ass, then he takes it. Ichigo wins regardless because that's how it always is.

Nemesis X
You know how anime/mangas work: Even though the villain is more powerful than the good guy, the anime/manga is gonna end in some ridiculous way for the good guy to win.

Mindset
Ichigo goes super saiyan and wins

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Ichigo goes super saiyan and wins

I like your mindset.

Lol, get it. dur

I'm here all night.

Quincy
Pointless thread. They'll fight eventually. Ichigo will win. Ishida bangs Orihime. Chad does nothing in the background.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Quincy
Pointless thread. They'll fight eventually. Ichigo will win. Ishida bangs Orihime. Chad does nothing in the background.

No, Uraara beats Aizen.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I win the threadz, hands down.

Mairuzu
yea, ichigo has been through all these episodes, beating every foe, being the main character

and ends up dying to some four eyed loser at the end

The Red
I said ignoring how the manga should progress. I mean yeah he is going to win because he's the main character by some miracle even though he should lose. Seriously.

Mairuzu
oh since you put it that way

aizen could have taken him out in a second but they always use that dramatic pause no expression

XanatosForever
I will say this: Aizen is kind of a bamf if he can stop a Theme Music Power Up mid beat.

Slaanesh
aizan is the ultimate evil in the manga for now..that alone makes him more powerful than ichigo..evil > good..

danteiscool
don't know. Ichigo is pretty powerful now with his new hollow mask/form. then again Aizen could also have a hollow mask as some major plot twist. even then we've never seen Aizen use his full power in the first place.

KingD19
Well, as of right now, I don't think Aizen has any Vizard abilities, because once he said he could only become more powerful if he gained that exact set of abilities, but they might have given him the powers and plan to use it in the final episode, you never know.

ThunderGodEneru
Aizen.

He effortlessly stopped the blade of Bankai Ichigo physically, and attacked him so fast Ichigo could not see him draw and then sheath his sword.

He is a Kido Master, being capable of negating a spell from Tessai, Kido captain, when he was a Liutenant, and defeated Sajin Komamura with one Kido at 1/3 of its power.

His Reitsu is incredibly great, able to bring Grimmjow to his knees without any effort.

His Shikai is something Ichigo has no defense against.

Aizen wins.

I am who I am
How the hell is Ichigo gonna beat Aizen? If he does, Bleach should end cuz there is obviously no one who can phuck wit Ichigo.

At least in other mangas the bad guy was badass and the good guy was the underdog but you just got a feelin' he was strong enough to win. And if that wasn't the case, the good guys would jump the hell outta the villain. I hope Aizen loses in a logical manner.

Byakuya and Kenpachi shoulda killed Ichigo. WTF happened?!!?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by I am who I am
How the hell is Ichigo gonna beat Aizen? If he does, Bleach should end cuz there is obviously no one who can phuck wit Ichigo.

At least in other mangas the bad guy was badass and the good guy was the underdog but you just got a feelin' he was strong enough to win. And if that wasn't the case, the good guys would jump the hell outta the villain. I hope Aizen loses in a logical manner.

/cosign

dadudemon

Kenpachi should have. No Kuchiki, though. Ichigo's Bankai made him faster than any form of flash step. Ichigo was able to block 100,000 tiny blades...nothing anyone ever did or could have ever done...

Then Ichigo's Bankai was gimped so there could be a plot. no expression

niduin
oh dang whats the blind guys name....tousen....ok i think that somehow tousen will go good at the end and help in the fight against aizen cuz he is the only one that is imute to his illusion, and also he is all about peace and i think at the end he will realize that aizen is not going for peace and will betray him not necesaraly defeat him but help in that regard

Demonic Phoenix
Aizen, if he submits himself to hollowfication (that must be why he is trying to perfect the hogyouku???)

Without it, I'd still say Aizen, since Ichigo is around Uluqiorra's level right now, if not Halibel's.

Course, Ichigo's gonna get more powerful.

yungz22
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Aizen, if he submits himself to hollowfication (that must be why he is trying to perfect the hogyouku???)

Without it, I'd still say Aizen, since Ichigo is around Uluqiorra's level right now, if not Halibel's.

Course, Ichigo's gonna get more powerful.
Ichigo is no where near ulquiorra's level right now. only time he is stronger is when the hollow is taking control and that isnt ichigo. Kind of like when raizen took over yusuke to beat sensui.

Slaanesh
agree..Ichi is no where near Ulq in power..Aizen can beat him anytime anyday rite now..his Hollow may stand a chance seeing how it rip apart Ulq without much of an effort..

chidori210
Originally posted by KingD19
Ichigo took down Ulqiorra with no effort whatsoever

Dude WTF are you reading lol, Ulqiorra pwnd Ichigo used a cero that went through his chest leaving Ichigo dead then his hollow took over his body making him transorm after that that hole closed up making, the guys lucky he is still alive.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Aizen.

He effortlessly stopped the blade of Bankai Ichigo physically, and attacked him so fast Ichigo could not see him draw and then sheath his sword.

He is a Kido Master, being capable of negating a spell from Tessai, Kido captain, when he was a Liutenant, and defeated Sajin Komamura with one Kido at 1/3 of its power.

His Reitsu is incredibly great, able to bring Grimmjow to his knees without any effort.

His Shikai is something Ichigo has no defense against.

Aizen wins.

thumb up well said

chidori210
Originally posted by KingD19
Ichigo took down Ulqiorra with no effort whatsoever

yeah looks like ichigo was all over him laughing

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
Ichigo is no where near ulquiorra's level right now. only time he is stronger is when the hollow is taking control and that isnt ichigo. Kind of like when raizen took over yusuke to beat sensui.

Was talking about his level when most powerful. He's at least equal, if not way above.

It is Ichigo technically. Zangetsu and the Hollow both power him, that was a time when the Hollow was powering him.

I am who I am
Originally posted by dadudemon
Kenpachi should have. No Kuchiki, though. Ichigo's Bankai made him faster than any form of flash step. Ichigo was able to block 100,000 tiny blades...nothing anyone ever did or could have ever done...

Then Ichigo's Bankai was gimped so there could be a plot. no expression IMO, Byakuya didn't give it his all from the start and Ichigo was saved by his inner hollow. If they went all out again, all evidence points to Byakuya winnin'.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by niduin
oh dang whats the blind guys name....tousen....ok i think that somehow tousen will go good at the end and help in the fight against aizen cuz he is the only one that is imute to his illusion, and also he is all about peace and i think at the end he will realize that aizen is not going for peace and will betray him not necesaraly defeat him but help in that regard

What about Gin? He never opens his eyes, with one exception.

Aizen destroys Ichigo.

Aizen>Yamamoto>Ichigo

wakkawakkawakka
Ichigo wins! He always wins. No matter how badly he's outclassed, beaten down, or just outright killed Ichigo will come back and win. If some doubt me then here's some form of examples I can give.

Ichigo vs Byakuya: Left for dead first encounter but managed to live during the third face off.

Ichigo vs Grimmjow: Got beat up in the middle of the city first fight but pulls off a win the third encounter.

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra: Probably the most one-sided,plotkai filled, godmoding fight in the whole series where his hollow can destroy him but Ichigo himself gets blasted by a cero.

To summarize, Ichigo wins because of a lucky punch and an inevitably unexplain powerup. I say this with a heavy heart by the way.

yungz22
how many times do i have 2 say it aizen is god

wakkawakkawakka
So Ichigo isn't getting Kubo protection this time?

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So Ichigo isn't getting Kubo protection this time?

Kubo would probably gimp him.

No End N Site
Ichigo beat Ulquiorra...WTF man?!!

1st he beats Kenpachi, then Byakuya, then Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra! I'm not liking Bleach anymore, and if Ichigo kills Aizen, then it's quits for me.

It's strange, I started hatin' Naruto and lovin' Bleach and now it's the other way around. AND did Ichigo really have help as much as he did in The DiamondDust Rebellion? Was it so hard to let Hitsugaya have that one important victory to himself.

The Red
It appears pretty impossible based on the huge boost in power that Aizen has recently received. I'm not sure what power Ichigo's new move will have, but so far, it appears pretty one sided.

Tron
IMO, Byakuya didn't give it his all from the start and Ichigo was saved by his inner hollow. If they went all out again, all evidence points to Byakuya winnin'.

Ichigo only lost the advantage because of the strain his first using his bankai was having on his body. Beyond that, it was Ichigo's fight. And Byakuya was going all out by that point, hence him using his bankai's true form.

anamas1
ichigo would kick his ass

amnesia
Aizen is a stereotypical villain and ichi is a stereotypical hero. Aizen wins.

Ikkakuftw
No matter what Ichigo will win, it happen's in every movie/show, the good guy alway's win's,
In my opinion I think Ichigo die's using his final Getsyuga Tenshau, he still defeat's Aizen, because noone else can, but he die's ahaha
"But" if he does win and survive the fight they could not make another season to do with any new enemies it would seem ridiculous, the only season they could make would be the Soul Society, Vizard's and any other race thinking Ichigo is to powerful and will become corrupt, so he will a potential threat so they will try to kill him, and I will enjoy that wink

Bleach no matter what my number 1 show nothing can beat it, smile
Don't want to see it end but it has to sometime. <3

The Red
Well, your opinions post fight? (I've only recently returned.)

NemeBro
Well, considering Ichigo won, I'm gonna have to support Ichigo.

no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Ichigo never won the fight. He lost his powers near the end and would have ended up dead had it not been for the Hogyoku and Urahara's kidou.

Though in his Final Form, Ichigo appeared to be far more powerful than Aizen was in his last Evolved form.

TheAuraAngel
Aizen is omnipotent in Bleach. He had to allow himself to lose. stick out tongue

The Red
Based on his facial expression, he didn't appear to be completely beaten. Like he was hiding something. I'm talking about during the trial.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Red
Based on his facial expression, he didn't appear to be completely beaten. Like he was hiding something. I'm talking about during the trial.

The existence of his twin girly brother, Tsukishima.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well, considering Ichigo won, I'm gonna have to support Ichigo.

no expression

No he didn't. no expression

End of the fight Ichigo was on his knees and Aizen would have taken him out gangsta style had hat'n'clogs not have shown up to dues ex machina Aizen into defeat.

Aizen wins. The Hogyoku is just too haxx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.