KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Ichigo Vs. Aizen

Ichigo Vs. Aizen
Started by: The Red

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

Ichigo Vs. Aizen

(please log in to view the image)

I mean really, we don't know exactly what is going to happen. We definitely know that the two will face off in the end. I'm curious to see what some of the opinions are of the fight. How do you think it will go down? Is there a limit to Ichigo's powers? Will the spiritual pressure be too much for Aizen? I'm curious. Who do you think wins this ignoring how the story must progress.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 03:16 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, interesting.

There are alot of ways I can see Ichigo resisting it, but none of them can be proven, so perfect hypnosis probably carries Aizen to the win. But powerwise and speed wise I would put them on a par if this is current Ichigo.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 06:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

aizen (atm) would kill ichigo, but i say that mostly because we dont even know how strong he is yet

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:03 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Ichigo took down Ulqiorra with no effort whatsoever, I know four is a long way to go from 0, but Ichigo inherently has fathoms more power because of his Vizard status. Aizen himself stated he could get no stronger unless he gained Hollow abilities. Now if Ichigo stays like this, I give him the fight, but if Aizen pulls a hollowfication out of his ass, then he takes it. Ichigo wins regardless because that's how it always is.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:35 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You know how anime/mangas work: Even though the villain is more powerful than the good guy, the anime/manga is gonna end in some ridiculous way for the good guy to win.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:27 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Ichigo goes super saiyan and wins

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:18 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Ichigo goes super saiyan and wins

I like your mindset.

Lol, get it.

I'm here all night.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Pointless thread. They'll fight eventually. Ichigo will win. Ishida bangs Orihime. Chad does nothing in the background.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Quincy
Pointless thread. They'll fight eventually. Ichigo will win. Ishida bangs Orihime. Chad does nothing in the background.

No, Uraara beats Aizen.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I win the threadz, hands down.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea, ichigo has been through all these episodes, beating every foe, being the main character

and ends up dying to some four eyed loser at the end

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:58 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I said ignoring how the manga should progress. I mean yeah he is going to win because he's the main character by some miracle even though he should lose. Seriously.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 09:16 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

oh since you put it that way

aizen could have taken him out in a second but they always use that dramatic pause no expression

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 09:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I will say this: Aizen is kind of a bamf if he can stop a Theme Music Power Up mid beat.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:09 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

aizan is the ultimate evil in the manga for now..that alone makes him more powerful than ichigo..evil > good..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:33 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

don't know. Ichigo is pretty powerful now with his new hollow mask/form. then again Aizen could also have a hollow mask as some major plot twist. even then we've never seen Aizen use his full power in the first place.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 11:18 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, as of right now, I don't think Aizen has any Vizard abilities, because once he said he could only become more powerful if he gained that exact set of abilities, but they might have given him the powers and plan to use it in the final episode, you never know.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Aizen.

He effortlessly stopped the blade of Bankai Ichigo physically, and attacked him so fast Ichigo could not see him draw and then sheath his sword.

He is a Kido Master, being capable of negating a spell from Tessai, Kido captain, when he was a Liutenant, and defeated Sajin Komamura with one Kido at 1/3 of its power.

His Reitsu is incredibly great, able to bring Grimmjow to his knees without any effort.

His Shikai is something Ichigo has no defense against.

Aizen wins.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

How the hell is Ichigo gonna beat Aizen? If he does, Bleach should end cuz there is obviously no one who can phuck wit Ichigo.

At least in other mangas the bad guy was badass and the good guy was the underdog but you just got a feelin' he was strong enough to win. And if that wasn't the case, the good guys would jump the hell outta the villain. I hope Aizen loses in a logical manner.

Byakuya and Kenpachi shoulda killed Ichigo. WTF happened?!!?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:41 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by I am who I am
How the hell is Ichigo gonna beat Aizen? If he does, Bleach should end cuz there is obviously no one who can phuck wit Ichigo.

At least in other mangas the bad guy was badass and the good guy was the underdog but you just got a feelin' he was strong enough to win. And if that wasn't the case, the good guys would jump the hell outta the villain. I hope Aizen loses in a logical manner.

/cosign

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 07:58 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by I am who I am

Kenpachi should have. No Kuchiki, though. Ichigo's Bankai made him faster than any form of flash step. Ichigo was able to block 100,000 tiny blades...nothing anyone ever did or could have ever done...

Then Ichigo's Bankai was gimped so there could be a plot. no expression

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:28 PM