Alan Moore vs Frank Miller: Hero's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Alan's Team:
Rorschach
V
Swamp Thing
Alan Quartermaine
Ozymandias
Captain Nemo
Mr. Hyde

Frank's Team:
Batman(Dark Knight Returns Version)
Marv
Robo Cop
Dwight
Daredevil
The Spirit(yes I know he didnt invent him but he did direct the movie)
King Leonidas

who wins Miller or Moore?

srankmissingnin
Swamp Thing

/End Thread

Indestructible
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Swamp Thing

/End Thread wtf????? are you saying Swamp Thing could take Batman, Spirit, Marv, King Leonidas, Daredevil, Dwight by himself? do you even know who Marv or King Leodias are?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Indestructible
wtf????? are you saying Swamp Thing could take Batman, Spirit, Marv, King Leonidas, Daredevil, Dwight by himself? do you even know who Marv or King Leodias are?

Yes, but unlike you I also happen to know who Swamp Thing is. Go do some research.

Indestructible
Yes, but unlike you I also happen to know who Swamp Thing is. Go do some research. I know who he is. But that is a whole f***kin team of badass's. And if you think he can take all of them but no offense I think ur crazy

srankmissingnin
A whole team of humans who are no threat to him? Awesome!

Indestructible
A whole team of humans who are no threat to him? Awesome! Im pretty sure that ROBOCOP and MARV have SUPERSTRENGTH. or am i mistaken?

srankmissingnin
Im pretty sure that ROBOCOP and MARV have SUPERSTRENGTH. or am i mistaken?

Robocop has maybe class 2 strength, not like it matters, what are they going to do, punch out Swamp Thing? lmao

AlmightyKfish
Yeah, Swamp Thing solo's.

Indestructible
Robocop has maybe class 2 strength, not like it matters, what are they going to do, punch out Swamp Thing? lmao The King would just gut his veggie ass

Mindset
Which would do nothing to actually harm ST.

shiv
wtf????? are you saying Swamp Thing could take Batman, Spirit, Marv, King Leonidas, Daredevil, Dwight by himself? do you even know who Marv or King Leodias are?

awehawe

I know who he is. But that is a whole f***kin team of badass's. And if you think he can take all of them but no offense I think ur crazy

duryes

Im pretty sure that ROBOCOP and MARV have SUPERSTRENGTH. or am i mistaken?

crylaugh crylaugh

manx422
SPITE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.