KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Alan Moore vs Frank Miller: Hero's

Alan Moore vs Frank Miller: Hero's
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Alan Moore vs Frank Miller: Hero's

Alan's Team:
Rorschach
V
Swamp Thing
Alan Quartermaine
Ozymandias
Captain Nemo
Mr. Hyde

Frank's Team:
Batman(Dark Knight Returns Version)
Marv
Robo Cop
Dwight
Daredevil
The Spirit(yes I know he didnt invent him but he did direct the movie)
King Leonidas

who wins Miller or Moore?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 09:55 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Swamp Thing

/End Thread

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:08 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Swamp Thing

/End Thread
wtf????? are you saying Swamp Thing could take Batman, Spirit, Marv, King Leonidas, Daredevil, Dwight by himself? do you even know who Marv or King Leodias are?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:11 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Indestructible
wtf????? are you saying Swamp Thing could take Batman, Spirit, Marv, King Leonidas, Daredevil, Dwight by himself? do you even know who Marv or King Leodias are?

Yes, but unlike you I also happen to know who Swamp Thing is. Go do some research.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:13 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Yes, but unlike you I also happen to know who Swamp Thing is. Go do some research.
I know who he is. But that is a whole f***kin team of badass's. And if you think he can take all of them but no offense I think ur crazy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:17 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A whole team of humans who are no threat to him? Awesome!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:17 PM
Indestructible
The Power House

A whole team of humans who are no threat to him? Awesome!
Im pretty sure that ROBOCOP and MARV have SUPERSTRENGTH. or am i mistaken?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:19 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Robocop has maybe class 2 strength, not like it matters, what are they going to do, punch out Swamp Thing? lmao

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:20 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Yeah, Swamp Thing solo's.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:22 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Robocop has maybe class 2 strength, not like it matters, what are they going to do, punch out Swamp Thing? lmao
The King would just gut his veggie ass

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:23 PM
Mindset

Which would do nothing to actually harm ST.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:47 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I know who he is. But that is a whole f***kin team of badass's. And if you think he can take all of them but no offense I think ur crazy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:23 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

SPITE

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:38 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote